Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

we should be disscussin this in the new thread though

shambles </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just do it I datre you, the worst they can do is change the thread tittle icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

we should be disscussin this in the new thread though

shambles </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just do it I datre you, the worst they can do is change the thread tittle icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dare you, you are more liked than me they will go easy on you icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikey G:

I'd take our start to the season, but the only problem is man utd away straight after a Euro game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At that stage of the season the match practice should benifit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

i reckon it would be kept if goon did it, senegal has a soft spot for ***** trying to improve </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep plus i reckon senegal hates me for some reasons

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

Goons Arsenal thread 2006/07 - When Senegal see's this HOVIS is brown bread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahahah I like it icon14.gif

mon goon get a move on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Mikey said he is doing it.

Archived