Sports Interactive Community
roganp

Can't stop moving![FM11]

Game type: Journeyman

Game info: Patch 11.1.1, Large database, players from top clubs loaded from every continent

Game Setup

Manager profile

badgecopywoking2.jpg

After my first attempt at a journeyman save failed miserably I decided instead of starting abroad I would build my rep up in England first. My first offer came on the 1st of november from Woking who are currently sitting 18th in the Blue square south. We have been knocked out of the F.A cup but are still in the F.A trophy so I'm hoping for a good cup run.

Current table

My main aim for this season is to steer the club as far away from the relegation zone as possible and then re-shape the squad next season. I will be providing season updates and this time im sticking to it!

Good luck, I ended up with Woking as well when I started this save, there is some good potential at Woking to do well.

Good luck, I ended up with Woking as well when I started this save, there is some good potential at Woking to do well.

thanks, I will be looking to get them up a few divisions before moving on.

It's what I'm hoping as well, didn't lose in the first 10 games and then didn't win in the following 10. Luckily season two has gone much better.