Renan - The new Julio Cesar

urizen7

Check out this new gk found by my scout Roberto Baggio. Got a higher capability scout(19 pa, 20pb) to check on him again and he is believed to be a quality signing. To think i waste 9million on Mattia Perin.:(

He is playing for Avai and apparently he is quite a chap already being called up to the national team in real life.

RenanProfile_Attributes.jpg?t=1290614658

RenanReports_ScoutReports.jpg

Renan_Goleiro.jpg

Renan Soares Reuter (born December 12, 1990 in São João Batista) commonly known as Renan, is a Brazilian footballer, currently playing for Avaí.

Club career

Renan began his professional career in Avaí, where he won the state championship. He was chosen as the first goalkeeper when his team mate Zé Carlos was injured, so he took the goalkeeper position at the beginning of Brasileirão.

International career

On July 26, 2010, he was called up for the first time to the Brazilian national team. It was the first time that a footballer playing at a club from the Santa Catarina state received a cap for the national team.

For 19 years of age, he doesn't have bad attributes! He has all the needed attributes and reasonably low Eccentricity. May keep this guy in mind!

--

Off topic, you must have a massive screen/monitor.

For 19 years of age, he doesn't have bad attributes! He has all the needed attributes and reasonably low Eccentricity. May keep this guy in mind!

--

Off topic, you must have a massive screen/monitor.

I echo what ty says nice fund.

I will be getting him next season. Can only sign 1 foreigner in Seria A.:(

Updated scout report on him on first post.

Noit really only 24". The resolution is pretty high at 1920x1200. Don't ya love large screen estate? hehehe

3 and a half star isn't bad at all. Will definitely look to buy him then!

Is that £2.3 or £2.7m? Either way... that is pretty cheap.

--

Ah, I thought it would be like 28" or something, just how spaced out everything is compared to my 17" laptop :(

It's 2.7 Ty, and very nice find urizen7. :)

hehe thanks and i will pass your well wishes to Mr Roberto Baggio. For a scout wilth 15 pa 14 pb. He's doing great for me, has already drawn my attention to some 4 star young fullbacks as well.

immense find.

Work Permit failed for me though :(

Did you try to appeal? According to my scout from Man Utd, Martin Ferguson "reckons it would probably fail the initial work permit application but has a good chance of being accepted upon appeal."

Did a test purchase using Man Utd and i got the man.

Just as the scout says, he will fail the initial application.

renan_appeal.jpg

renansuccess.jpg

renangottheman.jpg

Archived