Custom imaginary manager pictures right here

duccio

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by velonce:

Many thanks duccio! You've set me up for my entire managerial career, don't look so outta place alongside the regens now~! It's uncanny how much much it resembles the guy, most of my attempts don't even end up looking human.

One last request: would you be able to post the face without the hair? I would like to give myself a haircut every now and again. Much appreciated.

Have a successfull career! icon14.gificon_smile.gif

It is essential to have a decent picture to work with, so it was a good thing you mentioned who the person in your link was - I was able to search for a more suitable picture.

Lee Hom Wang without hair.

Chen Wei bald

Originally posted by sam1187:

Absolutely brilliant work duccio icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

If you have some time is there any chance you could please create one based on this picture:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t20/sampne/Inroom.jpg

Thanks

The link does not seem to work (anymore?), but the album contains pictures mostly of, I would guess, you and your friends. I can try to create a face using one the pics I think is of you, but, if possible, could you upload an image better compatible with the FaceGen Modeller's requirements? A picture that would not be too dark, would have your nose pointing toward the camera's lens and where you have a relaxed facial expression with your mouth shut.

Originally posted by oi_oi_ginger_roy:

Any chance somebody could zip up the hairs and host them somewhere? Pretty please?

\data\facegen\hair

Is there a need for that? After all the hairs are easily accessible as long as you have the game.

Originally posted by Zan87:

lol this is awesome! You inspired me to make myself, complete with glasses! MY friends where a bit creeped out with how much it looks like me lol...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3907/gen3uj2.png

Heh, that's good though I have no way of knowing if it looks like you. icon_smile.gif

Thanks everyone for the encouraging feedback!

Originally posted by frosdick007:

you are so good mate a jose one would be so good if you can i know u are getting lots of request so only if u have time

Do you mean Jose Mourinho?

Haowan

These guys should bear resemblance to Cristiano Ronaldo & Francesc Fabregas.

Romario Edmundo

Joaquim Moles

Tried something extra here. Fabregas wearing a brown suit.

Joaquim Moles suit

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Duccio

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your pictures! icon14.gif

I use them for new signings who doesn't already have a picture.

Could you perhaps make more? Or do you know where I could find more regen pictures like them?

Cheers!

Originally posted by bluejonny94:

I tried pasting the face from facegen modeller into paint shop pro, but it says it cannot pste this type of picture?

What I have done (because I haven't bothered to save the faces using the File -> Save Image option) is to hit alt + print screen on the keyboard while the FaceGen Modeller window is active, and then crtl + v in Paint Shop Pro. And then cropping etc the new image.

Originally posted by Sumsar:

Hi Duccio

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your pictures! icon14.gif

I use them for new signings who doesn't already have a picture.

Could you perhaps make more? Or do you know where I could find more regen pictures like them?

Cheers!

I havent done all the requests yet. icon_frown.gif So at least a few will be coming...

Here are some regen style faces, but they are all of real persons:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/420106/m/6352082783

Originally posted by bluejonny94:

Ive done what you said duccio but i cant put hair on him for my life so please can you put the 'blonde_03' hair on this facegen:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/bluejonny94/me.png

Much appreciated.

There were 2 'blonde_03' hairs - one short and the other one medium, so I made 2 pictures. Also covered the forehead "tattoo". I uploaded the pics into mah bucket. Just tell me if you want me to delete them.

bluejonny94

bluejonny94 medium hair

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Duccio - This thread is amazing.All of these facegen models which you have made are like pieces of art.I have a request for you,and please I hope you make it.My request is to make,a facegen model based on Swiss manager,Christian Gross.Here is an image Image.

Please can you make it.I am looking forward to your model,and I sincerely think it will be good.Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can anyoe tell me what I may be doing wrong? my config xml is as follows

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->

<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->

<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions

in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any

place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics

files from the correct places

-->

<list id="maps">

<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->

<record from="averill_bartholomew_medium_hair" to="graphics/pictures/person/1394647945/portrait"/>

</list>

</record>

</pre>

moved it to C:/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/graphics/managers

anyone help me here?

I have reloaded the skin...

What is the name of the image that's in the same folder that you want to appear in the game?

:confused: Do you mean what's the name of the image in the C:/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/graphics/managers thing?

Archived