Zdravkovic

[FM11] 21(24) Playable leagues (Balkan, Baltikum, ex-Russia, Scandinavia etc) v1.0

70 posts in this topic

I've cleaned up a bit in this first post and also added updated files!

Features

- realistic structures of all the leagues & cups

- added mainly 2 or 3 divisions to all the leagues

- added many players

- added many clubs

- added awards to many of the leagues

- modified reputations of both the leagues and the nations

- added rules for non-eu and foreign players, mainly to avoid clubs to buy to many players

- modified rules regarding suspentions by getting yellow cards, the players no don't get suspended as often

Centralasien

v2.0 Kazakstan

v2.0 Kirgizistan

v2.0 Tadzjikistan

v2.0 Turkmenistan

v2.0 Uzbekistan

Baltikum

v2.0 Estland

v2.1 Lettland

v2.0 Litauen

Balkan

v2.0 Albanien

v2.0 Bosnien & Hercegovina

v2.0 Montenegro

v2.0 Rep. Makedonien

Östeuropa

v2.0 Armenien

v2.0 Azerbaijan

v2.0 Georgien

v2.0 Moldavien

v1.0 Rumänien

v1.0 Ryssland

v1.0 Slovakien

v1.0 Tjeckien

v1.1 Ukraina

v1.0 Ungern

v1.1 Vitryssland

Sydöstra Europa

v2.0 Cypern

v1.1 Israel

v2.0 Libanon

v2.0 Malta

v2.3 Turkiet

Övriga

v2.0 Island

v2.0 Luxemburg

* Not playable together with the FYR Macedonian-file due a misstake during my work with the Cyprus file. The file works perfect separate!

Enjoy!

Updated 15.12.2010

Im currently recieving a lot of info on things I should change in the files. Im correcting these things directly when i recieve the info, so the files in this thread will be updated consistently

Good effort!

2 suggestions:

- I like there are only league structure and cups without new transfers

- Could you normaly name the competitions like Druha Liha in Ukraine but not 3. Druha Liha

Thankyou - this looks excellent and I'm giving it a try now. You asked for suggestions, so here's mine...create a vanilla version without ficticious cups and awards OR tell us which are not real so we can delete them.

You asked for suggestions, so here's mine...create a vanilla version without ficticious cups and awards OR tell us which are not real so we can delete them.

This would be great :thup:

Good effort!

2 suggestions:

- I like there are only league structure and cups without new transfers

- Could you normaly name the competitions like Druha Liha in Ukraine but not 3. Druha Liha

I havent done any transfers in this files, the club of the player is mainly taken from the original database

I did get suggestions to add the numbers in order to be able to separate the leagues from eachother, mainly in the history slot of the players.. im keeping this element for the times..

Thankyou - this looks excellent and I'm giving it a try now. You asked for suggestions, so here's mine...create a vanilla version without ficticious cups and awards OR tell us which are not real so we can delete them.

All the info is inside the file so either open it in the editor (which u anyway must to remove the desiered cup) or in the game when you chose the file you want to play with..

To be honest I don't think that there is more than these

- Royal League (Faroe Islands) -> The tournament itself is real even if it has been canceled for the last 2-3 seasons irl, and also irl it only includes norwegian, danish and swedish, in the game I have added iceland, faroe islands and finland clubs as well.

- Central Asian Cup (Kyrgysztan) -> A simple tournament between clubs from 5 ex-sovjet nations.. played during the winter if im not misstaken

Other then that I don't think there is any more fictious cups!

The awards is fictious but I like em, in order to removed it.. it's ok for me if you do so.. Im not gonna do it for these releases due the fact that many people have liked this element since I started with these custom leagues 'bout a year a go.

Btw, regarding Faroe Islands not working with Belgium. I have a longshot feeling about that one. I've noticed Belgian Pro League pops up as default when selecting league/competition sometimes. Can it have something to do with it?

I have some questions regarding the leagues:

How correct are the player restrictions (re: youngsters, foreigners and match squads and so on) ?

How correct are prize money and TV money?

I'm dabbling a bit with leagues myself and that kind of information is often difficult to retrieve.

Other than that, I like the information you've given about the leagues so people know what to expect and whether it takes their fancy. Although I would have liked to know how many tiers you've added in each league.

I've looked and that competition is attached to the Kazakh league, so it will work if that is running.

I can't get the link for the (slightly bugged) Macedonian league to work.

Btw, regarding Faroe Islands not working with Belgium. I have a longshot feeling about that one. I've noticed Belgian Pro League pops up as default when selecting league/competition sometimes. Can it have something to do with it?

I have some questions regarding the leagues:

How correct are the player restrictions (re: youngsters, foreigners and match squads and so on) ?

How correct are prize money and TV money?

I'm dabbling a bit with leagues myself and that kind of information is often difficult to retrieve.

Other than that, I like the information you've given about the leagues so people know what to expect and whether it takes their fancy. Although I would have liked to know how many tiers you've added in each league.

In those cases were I've found this info, I've added it. If not I've taken a realsitic sum for each and every country. As u might understand, there are not a lot of money in countries like Turkmenistan and Kyrgysztan. Same thing 'bout the restrictions, In those cases were I've found it, I've added it..

I loaded the Baltic leagues last year in a save and I will load them this year again. Thanks for the work.

Paide LM in the Estonian Mestriliga all have a salary even the youth of $800 so its unplayable, might want to fix that

Also if I were to set one of the leagues with the competitions attached to View only can I still play the competition?

Lithuanian league should play each other 3 times a season not twice. :)

fixed

Paide LM in the Estonian Mestriliga all have a salary even the youth of $800 so its unplayable, might want to fix that

Also if I were to set one of the leagues with the competitions attached to View only can I still play the competition?

Fixed so that players under 18 only can have youth contracts (very low salaries as long as they are under 18)

View only means view only.. not playable!

I will add the Baltic leagues to my new save as I did last year. :thup:

In your edited Ukrainian Druha liha B (maybe other divisions too) I only have 3 substitutes available in league matches. I supposed it's wrong.

EDIT: Druha Liha A is wrong too.

EDIT2: If it's possible, can you add a 4 level in Ukrainan League?

Thank you

In your edited Ukrainian Druha liha B (maybe other divisions too) I only have 3 substitutes available in league matches. I supposed it's wrong.

EDIT: Druha Liha A is wrong too.

Fixed. there is now 3 from 5

EDIT2: If it's possible, can you add a 4 level in Ukrainan League?

Thank you

Is there even a fourth level? I've read that they canceled the fourth league cause to many teams withdrew.

Thank you for the Icelandic 2nd and 3rd leagues, they are great! I was going to make them my self but you did a great job.

The only thing I see wrong is that the teams in the 3rd division are in wrong groups. They groups are actually divided by region,

Group D is for teams in east Iceland, Group A for west Iceland and so on.

Maybe you aren't able to control which teams are in which groups?

But if you are, and you want to change it, here are the groups:

Group A: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20928

Group B: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20926

Group C: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20924

Group D: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20929

Thank you for the Icelandic 2nd and 3rd leagues, they are great! I was going to make them my self but you did a great job.

The only thing I see wrong is that the teams in the 3rd division are in wrong groups. They groups are actually divided by region,

Group D is for teams in east Iceland, Group A for west Iceland and so on.

Maybe you aren't able to control which teams are in which groups?

But if you are, and you want to change it, here are the groups:

Group A: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20928

Group B: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20926

Group C: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20924

Group D: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/urslit-stada/?MotNumer=20929

Iceland (v1.1)

- Corrected teams for 3. Deild Karla (division 3)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25458039/FM11_v1.1_-_Iceland_by_Zdravkovic.dbc

I added your Turkmenistan league in my game, but somehow Asian Champions League is not schedule. I think there must be some problem.

In Kazakhstan League there are some teams with the same home and away kits:

Shakther Karagandy

zhetysu

Lok. Astana

Zhetysu Home

zhetysu+home.png

Away

zhetysu+away.png

Shakhtyor Karagandy Home

shakhtyor++home.png

Away

shakhtyor++away.png

I found another kits issues in Azerbaijan League:

Gilan (same 1 and 3 kit)

Khazar (same H&A kits)

Mugan Salyan (same H&A kits)

Neftçi Baku (same H&A kits)

OIK Baku (same H&A kits)

Simurg (same H&A kits the 3 kit it's different)

Turan (same H&A kits)

Xazar (same H&A kits)

In Ukraine same problem

Dnipro (same 1 and 3 kit)

Karpaty (same 1 and 3 kit)

Obolon (same 1 and 3 kit)

Vorskla (1 kit wrong the official one is green)

Arsenal Bila (same H&A kits)

Chernomorets (Same 2 and 3 kit)

Dnister (same 1 and 3 kit)

Fakel Ivano (same 1 and 3 kit)

krymteplytsya (Same 2 and 3 kit)

Niva Vynnystsya (Same 2 and 3 kit)

Desna (same H&A kits)

Strange, but Turkmeni teams does't play the ACL.. if thats what u mean? Or isn't there any tournament generated att all?

Zdravko, the Bosnian League, is this the one from FMBosnia? Because I played they Bosnian League in FM10 and it was perfect. But now I can't find they new page. The old Fmbosnia is cancelled. And I want to start Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian League, but can't find a good one of Bosnia.

And one more thing, where can I find the kits, and facepacks for Bosnian Players of Premier Liga?

Thank you

As far as I know, only ACL's fixture have nothing. Other tournaments work well. I unselect Turkmenistan editor database, then ACL's scheduling work well.

Well I don't know if they took my league and added it to FMBosnia, i get mails all the time 'bout people wanting to add my leagues and I always say yes. Wouldn't it be easier if u just downloaded it and checked it out?

I don't have the time to wotk with kits etc. so if someone else want's to do that it works fine for me..

I don't have the time to wotk with kits etc. so if someone else want's to do that it works fine for me..

If you explain me how to make it, I can help you

Hey Zdravkovic, these leagues are great, I have just started a game using these ex-Soviet leagues and other than the yellow card issue they work well. I would suggest changing your Discipline rules to 4,7,9,11... or something similar as currently it is set-up as 2,3,4 meaning players get banned very quickly.

Hey Zdravkovic, these leagues are great, I have just started a game using these ex-Soviet leagues and other than the yellow card issue they work well. I would suggest changing your Discipline rules to 4,7,9,11... or something similar as currently it is set-up as 2,3,4 meaning players get banned very quickly.

Echo that, I have also set up a game with all the Ex USSR countries. I have started off in the third tier of Georgia and so far so good, I have got Bakhmaro promoted. But the biggest annoyance is like LLR says the yellow card issue. I will take a look at the actual data over Christmas to help you clean any errors in the data.

It would be interesting if you could essentially create two seperate packs, an official 'USSR' and also 'Yugoslavia' database.

But so far so good I'm enjoying it, and I hope you can continue to develop it

Echo that, I have also set up a game with all the Ex USSR countries. I have started off in the third tier of Georgia and so far so good, I have got Bakhmaro promoted. But the biggest annoyance is like LLR says the yellow card issue. I will take a look at the actual data over Christmas to help you clean any errors in the data.

It would be interesting if you could essentially create two seperate packs, an official 'USSR' and also 'Yugoslavia' database.

But so far so good I'm enjoying it, and I hope you can continue to develop it

I have modified the suspention issue in many of the files, chk the first post in this thread for these updated files.

In the files were I have just added divisions to the existing strucure, it hasn't been possible to change these rules..

Thanks for your work, Zdravkovic. Could you upload a zip file with all those league files included?

I have modified the suspention issue in many of the files, chk the first post in this thread for these updated files.

In the files were I have just added divisions to the existing strucure, it hasn't been possible to change these rules..

Are these updated files compatable with the released new patch. I'm tempted to download again and start from scratch, now you have expanded the database. I'm aiming to win all the independent Soviet Leagues and National Cups

Are these updated files compatable with the released new patch. I'm tempted to download again and start from scratch, now you have expanded the database. I'm aiming to win all the independent Soviet Leagues and National Cups

Why not just try? Shouldn't be a problem

I think there is an issue with the Gerogia v2.0 file the error message is:

"Davit Kipiani Cup - Too many teams (19) requested from Georgian Pirveli Liga (17 teams)"

it's isn't possible to play with iceland in the 11.2.0 version !

How come Im playing it as we speak?

I think there is an issue with the Gerogia v2.0 file the error message is:

"Davit Kipiani Cup - Too many teams (19) requested from Georgian Pirveli Liga (17 teams)"

This should be fixed now, please use the file posted in the first post..

Some of the leagues (possibly all of them?) have wrong start and end dates.

Some of the leagues (possibly all of them?) have wrong start and end dates.

As long as the start/end date (when season is played fall/spring) is august-september / may-june

and start/end date (when played spring/fall) is mars-april -/ october-november

I seriouslly doubt anyone cares if it's the EXACT date etc.

Honestly I think its a ridicioulus thing for you to even bother to comment!

Zdravkovic,

I've a problem with the cyprus league, in the youth team(u-21) I can't select the training option.

r0rvuo.jpg

Why does this happen?

I have no idea. Have'nt u set it so that ur assistant trains the U21?

Edit: From my experience, the training option is never avalible from other then the first team. Through there u can reach training for all players!

Hello, zdravkovic. I'm currently working on a Baltic League project with continental rules here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/249555-Royal-League-and-Baltic-League-Project

I'm here to ask for your permission to disponibilize your 3 baltic leagues (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) at my tread or link to yours. I found that in you Estonia aditor data there's a Baltic League competition, I had to change that detail to it work with mine continental rule, but all the others aspects are awesome. So, what do you say, can I use your editor data files?