Tactical Central & Insight_FM11...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll echo the commenter above by saying I'll certainly be appreciative if you re-upload these tactics. I'm sure FM11 will remain the version of choice for many users, for some time to come. There are the people who simply can't buy the new one yet because of various reasons, there are the people (like you) who are hesitant about the Steam transition, and then there are those (like me) who never buy new games out of the gate, preferring to let all the bugs and patches sort themselves out first. I imagine I'll still be playing FM11 through January or February, at least...

Ok guys. I won't do it in this thread, instead I will recall the original Tactical Central & Insight thread because a lot of the stuff is 'timeless' as we all know the ME hasn't changed much the last number of years. I will modify the thread a little to bring it up to date, but it won't be much - I will not be buying FM12 but can use the Demo as a platform to work from. The settings in the tactics can actually be used from FM08 all the way through to FM12, it might not be compadible to some of the games so some gamers might have to do a little tweaking work to get them into the different generations...

Just bare in mind that the tactics will work much better after SI have 'tuned' up the ME so it is functioning (more or less) how they initially had in mind...

As stated before, ure tactics make my fm experience way mor enjoyable and realistic, i prefer sets of tactics cuz its more close to the way a real manager would be like... Really will miss ur sets if u cant sort the problems with steam..Really hope u can get ur game to work so we all can enjoy ur brilliant sets once again

As stated before, ure tactics make my fm experience way mor enjoyable and realistic, i prefer sets of tactics cuz its more close to the way a real manager would be like... Really will miss ur sets if u cant sort the problems with steam..Really hope u can get ur game to work so we all can enjoy ur brilliant sets once again

Agreed!

10 char

Im actually testing Lovesleepers 2011 tactics,and must say that they still work quite well... not tested enough yet tho.. But in like 7-8 games with my boro team in the prem, and my only loss so far have been a away loss to Man U

@Aquaplex: I don't know if I have all the tactics in one map, I tend to create a couple of tactics on each save. But I will check my pc later.

@ShirazS: Since the tactics still work at fm12, we can create our own tactics based on the filosophy of Loversleaper. As long as the mentality, closing down and defensive line are correct, it is possible to create your own tactics or simulate the style of current managers. You can look in the editor for the tactical attributes of managers, clubs and nations.

@faraowww: I assume that Loversleaper does not just paste in the tactical attributes of a manager, he changes them quite a bit so that they make more sense because some of the manager's tactical attributes do not. Also, I assume that there will be some changes to DC's closing down for FM2012 as I feel that most FM11 tactics concede more in FM12.

No I don't think he would just paste those attributes, but I checked the editor and for some managers(like Wenger and Ferguson) he changed very little. Since one of the SI members said that the match engine is exactly the same as in FM11.3, I assumed that the tactics would just be perfect the way they are. In that respect, I am surprised that you concede more goals in FM12, but I must say I haven't played FM12 very much.

Anyway, the framework of the tactics is pretty solid, the only possible changes would concern the defensive line and closing down instructions. So if Loversleaper isn't getting involved in FM12, we might have to create the tactics ourselves. It shouldn't be too difficult, because the tactics are pretty straightforward (that's also what is good about it).

Against what type of teams and with what tactics are you conceding the more than expected?

Ok guys. I won't do it in this thread, instead I will recall the original Tactical Central & Insight thread because a lot of the stuff is 'timeless' as we all know the ME hasn't changed much the last number of years. I will modify the thread a little to bring it up to date, but it won't be much - I will not be buying FM12 but can use the Demo as a platform to work from. The settings in the tactics can actually be used from FM08 all the way through to FM12, it might not be compadible to some of the games so some gamers might have to do a little tweaking work to get them into the different generations...

Just bare in mind that the tactics will work much better after SI have 'tuned' up the ME so it is functioning (more or less) how they initially had in mind...

Hey Loversleaper, do you still intend to bring the original Tactical Central & Insight thread up to date with FM12?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

second that, his sets that i have tried in a bologna save a couple of games and the tactics i have tried have worked really well ( 4-4-2 sets and i used the direct versions with mentality 13- ranieri?15 -hiddink? 11 atletico- 7 Mcleish 6 aguirre)

• 2 months later...

I started a save with this set of tactics, starting with Nacional da Madeira and now i am with Schalke 04. Here is my results:

2011-2012 - 2nd in Portuguese League and runner-up in League Cup;

2012-2013 - Won Portuguese League, Portuguese Cup and runner-up in League Cup;

2013-2014 - 3rd in League, Won League Cup;

Now with Schalke 04 i arrived in November, and they were in 6th. I finish in 2nd six points behind Bayern Munich.

In Champions League and Europa Cup i never had much sucess because it's a litle more hard to choose what framework to use.

Anyone is still trying Loversleapers sets, that can give some feedback and help?

Sorry for my english.

I started a save with this set of tactics, starting with Nacional da Madeira and now i am with Schalke 04. Here is my results:

2011-2012 - 2nd in Portuguese League and runner-up in League Cup;

2012-2013 - Won Portuguese League, Portuguese Cup and runner-up in League Cup;

2013-2014 - 3rd in League, Won League Cup;

Now with Schalke 04 i arrived in November, and they were in 6th. I finish in 2nd six points behind Bayern Munich.

In Champions League and Europa Cup i never had much sucess because it's a litle more hard to choose what framework to use.

Anyone is still trying Loversleapers sets, that can give some feedback and help?

Sorry for my english.

i would go with the same as in legue,depends on your teams strenghth. home vs better teams 10-11 mentality tactics home vs same or worse 13-15 mentality away basiclly vs stronger teams i would use the 6 mentality and vs similar and worse i would go with 10-11 mentality

• 3 months later...

why the op asked to close the thread?it was one of the best reads I ve had and I had them saved on my pc but lost them after a format..now I cannot find them anymore :( Does anyone happens to have copied his post and his descriptions of the tactics?

Archived