[FM11] Rocking (possibly) all over the world

KLH84

Welcome one and all (or just one).

I have tended to play one club a la the Dafuge challenge since FM08 but this year a journeyman save beckons alongside the pesky challenge. This is that journeyman save.

I will aim to start in England but as per the rule (look right) I could end up anywhere - in Hodgson style the only rule I will impose on myself is that I will have to accept any job offers I receive after the first role I pick, even if I am in employment.

Leagues loaded are as follows:

Argentina (It's not Brazil)

Belgium (Never played here before)

England (The proving ground)

France (Dallied in the past but it's a league system that has always seemed very tight)

Germany (No experience here at all but it's another option)

Holland (Had huge amounts of fun here in the past with Ajax)

Italy (Much like Spain later on, this is a must pick really for any genuine career)

Malaysia (To spice up the CV)

Mexico (The spice thing would work better here really...darn)

Scotland (I quite fancy taking a smaller team and breaking the stranglehold)

Spain (Had to be picked)

I get through seasons fairly quickly (despite the FM star rating) and am open to any questions/requests for screenshots etc. Lurkers welcome as well.

Time to holiday and see where the FM fairy places me.

Oh, and before I forget, manager profile here.

After saying this would begin in England...well, it hasn't.

Job 1

140px-Afrwarlogo.jpg

African Warriors, South African First Division Inland

I take the role on a part time basis (what else am I going to do?). The club has a wage budget of £250pw which we are currently £4pw over.

The good news is that we are predicted to finish 9th in the league. The bad news is that there are only 9 teams in the league. Not a clue where I can move to from here but it's a new experience and that's the whole purpose of this.

Squad

League

Archived