Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tunmutaer

TR's Training (Training schedules based on Tug's)

Hello evrybody,

Tug's Training has been my favourite training schedule ever since it came out in early 2006/2007 if im not mistaken. But since tug will not be making any new schedule in the future, therefore im taking the initiative to create a training schedule based on the Tug's Training 2010, plus my own tweak here and there to fit the new training system in FM2011.

I have done some testing in my 2nd season with Manchester United (20May 2011 to April/May2012). You can check out the result down here :

Some positive things that i realize using this schedule :

• No complaint recieved from the first team squad regarding high workload
  • My squad have clean bill of health (during pre season and most of the time through the season), injuries only incurred after matches due to rough tackles.
  • Better growth rate than the default schedule.

Some of the negative points :

• Some complaints recieved in youth team & reserved. (I think this is maybe due to low professionalism/sportsmanship attribute that these players have)
  • The growth rate might not be over the roof.

I also realize that by doing some of this actions could increase their happiness & performance in training.

• Try to have private chat with your player, and ask them to step up in training if their training growth are going down (red arrow)
  • Try to do the same , if they are unhappy with training. They might react well or otherweise just put them in the default training for a couple of month. N place them again to the TR Training.
  • For the youth, give them more playing time with the first team, their stats could increase significantly.

Feel free to download, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Cheers!

Seems better than the original schedules. But 2 of my players(Adler and Rodwell) dropped in attributes not high in training. Could be a dip in training that happens at times.

try asking them to step up their performance in the training, it work well for my Adler. :)

Currently using the schedule for my current game (season 12/13) hopefully to finish the season in a couple of days.

We will see how are the results after 16months.

For me not very well, after an hour my players fitness is down in the 60% kind of area. Ive got 4 and half * training for my strength and fitness.

Just finished my 2nd Season using the schedule. So far it has been great for my team. Here are some of the training's result for the youth team after 1 season.

These are some of my best youth player (regen).

Before

GrantPeel1.jpg

After

GrantPeel2.jpg

Before

MartynWynter1.jpg

After

MartynWynter2.jpg

For me not very well, after an hour my players fitness is down in the 60% kind of area. Ive got 4 and half * training for my strength and fitness.

Are you using lower league team, or are you still in the preseason?

More pictures and results,

Before

AdamDolby1.jpg

After

AdamDolby2.jpg

Before

GrantJoyce1.jpg

After

GrantJoyce2.jpg

Talking to players, tutoring, and give some playing time with the first team really help these youngsters to develop.

Cheers!

crap......

owh thanks, thats really helpful.

Did anybody try the schedule already? Really love to hear all of your feedbacks.

Yes.

I`ve had nice results with these although I haven`t compared them to the defaults actually. Haven`t seen many injuries.

Tested couple of months with Ajax. So far results were encouraging but I can't provide any results since my save game was corrupted :( Going to try again with Avellino...

Tested couple of months with Ajax. So far results were encouraging but I can't provide any results since my save game was corrupted :( Going to try again with Avellino...

I`m also playing with Ajax. Were the improvements very large and good?

I`m also playing with Ajax. Were the improvements very large and good?

Not very large but encouraging. I started testing at the begin of new season but save game was corrupted after couple of months so there wasn't enough time for impact though. The most promising u-17 regens improved nicely on key stats.

I just downloaded this and put it in use.

Day 1, Rob Green, first team GK, injured in training (Hernia), out for 4 weeks.

Day 3 Livesey (Regen reseerve team GK) aged 18, injured in training, out for 7/10 days with damaged shoulder.

Day 4 Stech, Reserve team GK, injured in training (Hernia), out got 4 weeks.

I would tweak GK training a tad if i was you -)

No other problems so far though.

First full in-game month completed using this schedule.

It works fine fior most players although Im not putting players over 26 on it.

For some though, it's a disaster.

Examples...

Galeano, a quality young CB of 21, lost 1 point in each of the following .... Tackling, Teamwork, Acceleration and Finishing. Thats not good in one month, especially the drop in Tackling.

James Tomkins, a good CB of 24, lost a point in each of the following ..... First touch, Marking, Composure and Stamina .... Please!!!

Phil Jones, A quality young CB of 21, improved very well, gaining points in Heading, Positioning, Acceleration and Anticipation.

So my thoughts are that it all depends on the players personalities and if your'e gonna use this schedule, keep your eye on it and move any plays off it if they lose points because the increase in intensity does not agree with them.

Also, as i said above, watchout for your Keepers!!

Hello evrybody,

Tug's Training has been my favourite training schedule ever since it came out in early 2006/2007 if im not mistaken. But since tug will not be making any new schedule in the future, therefore im taking the initiative to create a training schedule based on the Tug's Training 2010, plus my own tweak here and there to fit the new training system in FM2011.

Feel free to download, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Cheers!

Hope you don't mind mate, but I downloaded it too, so i'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers,

Jamesy...