Sports Interactive Community
littleblue50

Fm11sx

Thunder, there are plenty of great PC utilities. In fact, this has only ever been the one savegame editor for Mac, which is why we hold LB in such high regard!

Thunder, there are plenty of great PC utilities. In fact, this has only ever been the one savegame editor for Mac, which is why we hold LB in such high regard!

I understand that, this one just looked very amazing so thats why I was excited. Should have read closer. I didnt mean anything mean or rude with my comments :)

Littleblue: What about creating a online editor? Were people can load the game and edit it. This will make the editor available for PC and Mac users, and also easier to log errors. F.ex the editor could log the error without you having to ask for the savegame.

Littleblue: What about creating a online editor? Were people can load the game and edit it. This will make the editor available for PC and Mac users, and also easier to log errors. F.ex the editor could log the error without you having to ask for the savegame.

online editor reading 100mb+ games? ....very unpractical I'm afraid :(

I think it is a compliment the way people keep asking when it will be released...

...me included, would like to hear a release date, even if you say for example, then end of the week. If you give yourself plenty of time to get it finished, it will keep people from constantly asking when release will be, and if you get it done/out earlier than you said then happy days.

Just my opinion, and from my couple of years experience on this forum, this seems to be the best method to keep everyone happy.

Really, really looking forward to this mainly for the scouting feature, but will be interesting to see all the other features as this will be my first shot at a Mac editor being my first edition of FM on the Mac.

don't worry Amy ... you know ... in my opinion ... we have just to be quite and wait ... with no problems and no pressure on people working free for all of us ;-)

Marco

P.S. What do you think of the icons? is not more clear the interface with the new icon? and the 4 new icons for the Head?

ok a question for the community - I want to put something interesting in the (currently empty) right column you can see in the screen shots. what would you like to see there?

FM/football news feeds?

savegame info?

something else?

P.S. What do you think of the icons? is not more clear the interface with the new icon? and the 4 new icons for the Head?

maybe its just me but i really like the yellow-circled ones :) If alot of people prefer the others I will change them though. Adding the save/info ones soon :)

mmm could be ... if you are in the club section ... could be a summary of the most important things ... Name ... Kits ... Stadium ... Could be even a sorting of the best player of the team ...

or if you select a Player could be its high value ... position ...

probably could be a bit hard ... was a idea

Wow Amy. Great works. I really appreciate you spending time working the one and only FM editor for us poor Mac FM playas. :D

Seriously I can't even thank you enough. Really looking forward to it !!

Unfortunately got a little over excited when I stumbled across the Google codes site hosting "fmsx" only to discover there was no reward for my efforts. ;)

Looking forward to the release of this, your scouting tool is invaluable for the utility-starved Mac users.

Release soon please...

At least we can use the scout function.

Thanks for taking the time to make this :)

Absolutely soon. It'd be great to be playing around with the Scout tool to help pass the time while waiting for the save function :)

Released at FMCenter now also. Direct download without need for registration and no filefront or something like that.. Download FM11SX v0.90 direct download here

Is this some kind of joke? I'd like to see how your server would cope with direct downloads if the demand for them grows over 3k per day on average. Besides, there's already a direct download link among our listed mirrors.

Anyway never mind that, just a personal request for you: You have no link to fmscout.com - add one, it's supposed to be the official page :)

I didn't tell you anything when you did use my picture for FM Assistant and provided no link, even if the program was initially released from us and the updates can only be found there. I guess you didn't use the FM11SX picture because it has a logo you don't like on it.

Thanks for the huge amount of work Amy, so far it seems to work well here.. (though it did crash the first time I tried to load my save game.. )

A couple of requests: could you add a keyboard shortcut for things like the player preview button? (Spacebar for example, like quicklook) It would also be nice to be able to customize the colums in the scout window, and to be able to sort results by growth rate for example.. And to be able to filter staff on the coach ratings.. And to me it makes more sense that after I click ok in the attribute filter window it immediatly filters the db, instead of having to click on the scout button.. Oh and while I'm at it, when the application loses focus (like clicking back to FM..) the scout windows disappears, which is kinda annoying..

More general question: are there any plans to add positional ratings (current and potential) like FMRTE and Genie have?

Thanks again for this great tool!

scoutw.png

Currently if you hit the "minus" button on any of the attribute filters, there is no option to bring any of them back. This only happened when scouting players, when scouting staff there is no option for the minus on the first scouting filter.

Looking great as usual :)

But in the frame where you list all the people in the database, could you add the value of PA and CA, so you can sort every person in the database by PA and CA?.. like it was with last seasons version.

Also noticed in the scout that the only nation i can search is the England, if i type in Spain or Italy nothings comes up..

Keep up the good work LB!

Is this some kind of joke? I'd like to see how your server would cope with direct downloads if the demand for them grows over 3k per day on average. Besides, there's already a direct download link among our listed mirrors.

Anyway never mind that, just a personal request for you: You have no link to fmscout.com - add one, it's supposed to be the official page :)

I didn't tell you anything when you did use my picture for FM Assistant and provided no link, even if the program was initially released from us and the updates can only be found there. I guess you didn't use the FM11SX picture because it has a logo you don't like on it.

Hey, didn't mean to offend someone. And yes I can have direct download because I have a very small site, running just for fun, paid with my own money. And of course that wouldn't be possible if I had the amount of visitors that your site has. But once again, that is by no mean my purpose, I run this site of my own, for fun to provide fans with free direct downloads, as long as it's a small site I have no problems with that. And therefore I keep the number of available downloads limited to just a few of what I think is the best one..

I have permission to have FM11SX on my site by amy, and is also listed as a link within the program itself, so didn't think that was any problem? But of course, I can add a link to your site also if you want to?

And as far as FMAssistant I also added a link to the author's homepage, thought that was enough? But once again, if you want me to I can put a link to your site there as well, or delete it if you want to?

A couple of requests: could you add a keyboard shortcut for things like the player preview button? (Spacebar for example, like quicklook) It would also be nice to be able to customize the colums in the scout window, and to be able to sort results by growth rate for example.. And to be able to filter staff on the coach ratings.. And to me it makes more sense that after I click ok in the attribute filter window it immediatly filters the db, instead of having to click on the scout button.. Oh and while I'm at it, when the application loses focus (like clicking back to FM..) the scout windows disappears, which is kinda annoying..

all good suggestions - will implement in the future :)

More general question: are there any plans to add positional ratings (current and potential) like FMRTE and Genie have?

yep, smgran is working on the algorithm :)

Currently if you hit the "minus" button on any of the attribute filters, there is no option to bring any of them back. This only happened when scouting players, when scouting staff there is no option for the minus on the first scouting filter.

known bug - will fix :)

I have permission to have FM11SX on my site by amy, and is also listed as a link within the program itself, so didn't think that was any problem? But of course, I can add a link to your site also if you want to?

True but as FMScout is the 'official' home, you should still put a link at least to FMScout and credit it as such :)

Added links to your site for both downloads. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.. Regarding the pictures I never thought of using yours as I only took the screenshots amy provided here in the SI forums..