Fm11sx

littleblue50

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well....0.9.2 is up

Very sorry for the delay - life has been a bit upside down since I got out of hospital and been trying to catch up with real life. but for the moment 0.9.2 is up - not with all the features i wanted to add but a fair few (including 11.2 support)

btw, you guys have smgran to thank for poking me to get this out or it wouldnt have been up for another few weeks lol

also, in-app auto-updating *should* be working now so go check in-app :)

In app update worked flawlessly! and the editor is as good as ever! I love you littleblue!!!

A big fan..

x

LB you are a true hero of fm, iv recently converted to mac and love the fm series, enjoy it as it is and when it is edited, i was using FMRTE on the pc and although some do say that is better i fully disagree, this editor enables your to do so much more and really get in to the game and all the editable content. I bought mine through steam so had no option but to patiently wait for your update and BOOM!! its awsome. thanks for all your hard work especially as you've been ill. We all really appreciate it.

Latest update has solved all my issues. Great work LittleBlue (and team). One slight issue is that when editing a player's stats, the figure beside the box that used to tell you what the in-game stat (out of 20) would be, now works incorrectly, with anything above 10 now just saying "1".

A few questions from a new user!

How does one add additional languages to a player's knowledge?

How does one add injuries to a player?

On relationships, there is a "remove selected" option, but how does one add a relationship?

Is it possible to add to/edit a player's career history?

Many thanks to anyone who can help with any of these questions!

Just a question.. How do I go about transferring a player from one club to another?

Thanks.

EDIT: Oh wait.. Is the transferring gonna be available for the next build?

Also, in addition.. Is there anyway to add a second nationality for a player?

Well, let me rephrase what I said.

The easiest implementation of your idea would be hard coded preset searches in FMSX.

Yes, I thought about the concept of adding "helper" files. Actually LB does do some saving of non game files currently (shortlists, etc.), but those are for use within FM2011. I still think the best (because it is so easy to add) way would be to have 5-10 preset searches.

The ability to save, load and use user created searches would be cooler, but (once again, IMO) more coding than it's worth.

I like this idea actually - and not too difficult so will put search loading/saving into 0.9.3 :)

ok, from 0.9.3 scout search criteria for players and staff will be able to be saved into .sxs files and shared (a feature suggested by tylerazevedo to prevent the need to keep setting attributes) If anyone creates any search files they consider useful and want to share with the community, post them here and I will add the links to the main page for people to find easily :)

I like this idea actually - and not too difficult so will put search loading/saving into 0.9.3 :)

Ya know, I just had idea...what if you just retained the last settings of the search? So next time when you load up the scout it will come up with "ALL under 18 who have the last name sally"...you'd be surprised how common that search is....

Surely it would be easier to just make that screen savable than to hard code custom searches or allow users to create custom searches?

Archived