Fm11sx

littleblue50

finished the saving code 10 minutes ago so releasing 0.9.0.3 in about 5 minutes with bug fixes and if no bugs/hardly any bugs are reported in the next day or so I will release a 0.9.1 with save support :)

Anyone impatient and wanting to try saving in the meantime is free to build their own version of the app and changing "canSave = NO" in Controller.m to "canSave = YES" :)

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi amy ... you know i hate when someone ask or rush you for release ... :D ... then i have my jolly as the graphic man ;-)

When you plan to permit the save?

Anyway graphic issue.

I will doing probably today three icon for the scout label ... people, staff and team.

I don't like the icon with the yellon circle ... even if i'm did it ... after see often ... i prefer try with the icon without the yellow circle ... but also for the left column. (i had already sent it to you?) i don't remember.

Could i do even the history icon or they are default?

Marco

hi amy ... you know i hate when someone ask or rush you for release ... :D

I never answer those questions- I ignore them :p

When you plan to permit the save?

...lol I'll answer you as you are a special case :)

if no bugs/hardly any bugs are reported in the next day or so I will release a 0.9.1 with save support

Anyway graphic issue.

I will doing probably today three icon for the scout label ... people, staff and team.

I don't like the icon with the yellon circle ... even if i'm did it ... after see often ... i prefer try with the icon without the yellow circle ... but also for the left column. (i had already sent it to you?) i don't remember.

OK,OK I will try with the other icon set :)

Could i do even the history icon or they are default?

Of course you can :)

finished the saving code 10 minutes ago so releasing 0.9.0.3 in about 5 minutes with bug fixes and if no bugs/hardly any bugs are reported in the next day or so I will release a 0.9.1 with save support :)

Anyone impatient and wanting to try saving in the meantime is free to build their own version of the app and changing "canSave = NO" in Controller.m to "canSave = YES" :)

If I had any idea how to this, I would try. I haven't any clue so will patiently wait for the release. :)

I never answer those questions- I ignore them :p

...lol I'll answer you as you are a special case :)

if no bugs/hardly any bugs are reported in the next day or so I will release a 0.9.1 with save support

OK,OK I will try with the other icon set :)

Of course you can :)

Read the thread!!

Just a quick query. Did not use the saving feature last year but may do this year. Based on what I remember when i used to use FMRTE on windows when ever you edited player stats e.g. changed a players shooting from 14 to 19 in used to mess up in game. IE the change didnt last long and within a few weeks that players shooting will go down below 14!!!!! And thats with if I change the players CA and PA.

Just wondered if this will be a problem with FMSX11 or should I see no changes (hope so)

Thanks again littleblue for this and the new colours are looking slick!

Just a quick query. Did not use the saving feature last year but may do this year. Based on what I remember when i used to use FMRTE on windows when ever you edited player stats e.g. changed a players shooting from 14 to 19 in used to mess up in game. IE the change didnt last long and within a few weeks that players shooting will go down below 14!!!!! And thats with if I change the players CA and PA.

Just wondered if this will be a problem with FMSX11 or should I see no changes (hope so)

Thanks again littleblue for this and the new colours are looking slick!

What do you talk about? last year FMSX10 had the save enable feature.

What do you talk about? last year FMSX10 had the save enable feature.

Marco - I did not say it DID NOT have save feature i said I DID NOT USE IT last year hence me asking as I no longer have FM2010 to use FM10SX to answer my own question. I stand by my question my friend; simple query for FMSX in general !

0.9.1 Out Now

Change List

- updated icons

- entity retrieval in the editor is now much faster

- fixed a bug where colours were incorrectly displayed sometimes

- fixed a bug where viewing a clubs scouts would cause a crash

- added club header with logo & vital info to club editing

- added nation header with logo & vital info to nation editing

- various UI changes

- split up facilities and LBC details in club editing

- added club youth recruitment editing

- updated all club UI resize rules

- updated nation UI

- added game saving

- added award header with vital info to award editing

- added competition header with vital info to competition editing

- replaced history & club/player/staff scout icons

i seem to have a problem, when i save the changes it seems to save alright, but when i try and load it on the FM, its just close unexpectedly, then when i try to load the again in FMSX, its says

'Error Loading game'

Type: Club

Entity : 0

Offset 666

Info : Invalid ID

any help? thanks

i seem to have a problem, when i save the changes it seems to save alright, but when i try and load it on the FM, its just close unexpectedly, then when i try to load the again in FMSX, its says

'Error Loading game'

Type: Club

Entity : 0

Offset 666

Info : Invalid ID

any help? thanks

can you log this as an issue and upload your game so i can fix it? :)

Archived