Fm11sx

littleblue50

Now that the first version of FM11SX is almost ready for release (after a bit more testing) I thought it would be a good idea to move to a new thread :)

OS X Requirements: 10.5 or greater

FM Compatibility: 11.1, 11.1.1, 11.2, 11.2.1

Current Version: 1.0 RC1

Source Code: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/source/list

Download: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/

Documentation: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/wiki/UserManual

Issues/Bug Reports/Feature Requests: http://code.google.com/p/fmsx/issues/list

Important Note

Most attributes (Finishing, Marking, Pace, etc.) used in the game are actually based on a 1-100 scale although when playing a game the user sees them on a 1-20 scale. When using FM11SX (and this is noted throughout the editor) you will need to enter values based on the 1-100 scale. Again, throughout the editor the value range required is displayed.

What can you do

Load your game (regardless of being compressed or uncompressed) and edit literally thousands of variables. Things like typically player attributes (Finishing, Marking, etc.) to even unusual stuff like the currency rates used in the game.

Enhanced scouting tool allows for searching Players and Staff with a plethora of criteria to choose from (all attributes and even hidden ones like Current Ability (CA) and Potential Ability (PA)).

The scout feature also includes handy tools to help you determine the right player or coach. For players a "Growth Rate Probability" rating system is used to show you how likely (and how fast) a player can get to their stated PA. For coaches a coach star rating is built in so you can quickly determine the best training a coach does and how good he/she really is.

What can't you do

As noted, games saved are only saved in an uncompressed format

You cannot transfer a player to another club (although this is currently be worked on and should be available in the future)

You cannot create a new player

Credits

Marco Borghesi - icon set

smgran - lots of stuff including growth rate & various scouting algorithms and the documentation

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a big thumb-up to the lady littleblue50. I used this editor last year to test some of my custom league files and long-term stats on my mac and I'm sure it will also be very helpful this year.

last year i released a pre-testing version and i got loooads of messages/comments/etc moaning saying x doesnt work, y is dodgy, z doesn't work, didn't you do any testing?, why can't i do this? so im learning from experience and doing a bit more work first. All the negatives kinda kill my motivation lol and me having motivation = better app = better for community :p

umm - there is no specific website really unless one offers to be one. maybe FMScout (not heard from stam about this yet which is why its maybe), maybe somewhere else (if any other site offers lol) otherwise it will be here

I'm here, been following your posts - your inbox is full so can't reach you with a PM, so check your email please ;)

last year i released a pre-testing version and i got loooads of messages/comments/etc moaning saying x doesnt work, y is dodgy, z doesn't work, didn't you do any testing?, why can't i do this? so im learning from experience and doing a bit more work first. All the negatives kinda kill my motivation lol and me having motivation = better app = better for community :p

Maybe you could send it to just a few people (and by this I don't necesarily mean me because I would not have enough time to test it properly) out there that you know would give constructive criticism and that you trust enough to not give the software away until you see it fit...

really nice Amy ... for after the first release ... i would like to ... retouch the icon set what do you think? i have one idea ... will be difficult in case to update? if you want i could do it tomorrow ... if you want to include in the first release to ... ;-) what do you think?

Marco

and ... tel me ... just i case i could find time ... how can i do it the italian translation?

Archived