[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

nice tactic

btw no offense but zero, your tone is sometime too arrogant and offensive for me

if it's about the translation software, try using another one

Some words are xiaoicy translation, very grateful to him

Some words I use Google software said, some words and metaphors in Chinese said no problem, but I do not know whether the wrong direct translation into English.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To wez007 and Cassian

Thank you very much for your advice

But in fact I use two weeks attempting to modify our tactics, the results useless.

Now I'm waiting for patch 11.2

"patch 11.2 " is coming

I was tired

Because the super goalkeeper and Doorpost of the AI are too strong

I feel terror for long-range, crossing, Positioning the ball of the AI.

First , sorry for my terible english ...

Very , very good tactic...

In first season with Sunderlend I finished 4th ...

Season 2 ...

sezona-2.jpg

Best matches in this season

vs Machester : http://www.dodaj.rs/f/28/Y8/3DwL61KH/vs-manchester.jpg

vs Liverpool : http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3N/T0/lKI1F7o/vs-pool.jpg

vs Manchester (A) : http://www.dodaj.rs/f/30/m6/31DNpVXL/macnhe.jpg

vs Arsenal : http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1t/RH/3T3nwsGN/arsenal.jpg

vs Bayern in qualifing phase : http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1o/bT/1Utcs3Bb/bayern.jpg

And group stage in CL :

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/27/8J/312HT4sp/grupa-d.jpg

Ty man for this tactic ...

P.S : Shawcross and Bent owned ...

Can you recommend any players for third season .. ?

There are many stars to be sold cheap in FM11.1,you can buy them.

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.

AMRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Finishing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can train ST to AMRL.

AML:A little better with right foot; AMR: A little better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange to yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.tackling.

DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

DRL: 1. Acc & Pace ; 2.Jumping,Heading,Positioni ng,Strength,Tackling.

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

first of all i would like to express my thanks to you for this great set of tactics...i started using Ur tactics since v1 and tested many many hours...when i said test i mean i used Ur tactics with very different type of players , teams and even tweaked it a little (but without success :) ) ...all i want to bring to your attention, other than my appreciation, is that i think that v2 is much better than v3 in terms of scoring and possession...

i think u should leave the v2 available for other people to test and maybe confirm my opinion

keep up the good

all the best

Please DO NOT use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

In short ,cheat the AI

@wnbmannager: answer for your question from second page of this thread :)

In my opinion

Normal tactic is better than control tactic on the offenive

But , if you use only 1 tactic for the whole season, the AI will get used to your tactic.

No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Zero Sea I have a question. You say to change up your tactics, and I agree. But do uou alternate between two tactics, or do you switch to the R version of your tactic? Or do you switch up your formation?

Zero i have 1 question. If i have 2 AM's who can play well with both feet, should i have them swapping positions as the St's? or is it better to leave them as they are?

On a sidenote, loving your tactic. Playing with Wolfsburg, didn't signed anyone to the team, i was predicted to finished 8th by the media, and with 20 games played in the league, i'm in 1st position 7 pts ahead of the 2nd place. I have the 2nd best offense and the 1st defense of the league, so this is clearly the most balanced tactic i've found on the internet, so gz for that mate.

I did changed the offensive corners, cause with 20 games played in the league i only had 1 goal off corners. As soon as i changed that, i scored 2 goals off corners in the next match. :D

Congratulations Zero Sea, this is the best tactic for me on FM11 so far. I've tried Mr Hough's tactics as well as a few others, but yours have given the best results.

I'm not playing with a top team either - I'm playing as Huddersfield in Englands League 1.

I started the season with Betis' 'Sexy Tactic'. After 23 games I was in 8th place, P23 W11 D6 L6. I switched to your tactic and had instant success P8 W6 D2 L0.

Some screens.

263ae1h.jpg

2reib8x.jpg

Thank you Zero Sea - good work

Well just finished my season with Wolfsburg and i have 1 thing to say about this tactic: BRILLIANT!!!

Like i said, i was predicted to finish 8th at the begining of the season, but i manage to win the league 10 pts ahead of 2nd place. Got the best offense and defense of the league as well as shown below:

tablewg.jpg

Here's my calendar to show the scores throughout the season:

fix1.jpg

fix2.jpg

I won the league on the Bayern Munich match, so i played with my subs the last 4 matches, that's why i had 2 draws and 1 loss on those 4 games.

I was amazed with how well this tactic worked. The defense is wonderfull as you can see by my GS on the league. My GK had loads of clean sheets.

Another thing that amazed me was the number of yellow cards my team got. I got way less yellow cards then the rest of the teams. I got 32 yellow cards total, and the team right after me had 51 yellow cards. So that's a huge difference...

So long story short, AMAZING tactic. Can't wait to start my new season, get some decent signings and go for the CL.;)

I am using the training. Only in November; seems good so far; but it is pretty ealry in the season. The youth schedules seems to be earning green arrows. It is really to early to make a recommendation. I can only say that I am sticking with it at this point.

Some words are xiaoicy translation, very grateful to him

Some words I use Google software said, some words and metaphors in Chinese said no problem, but I do not know whether the wrong direct translation into English.

:rolleyes:

sorry if my translation is too arrogant and offensive, but i think his tactics can be used this way.. but i will change on my translation. sorry if that bothers you and/or other people out there.

Guys, who is using the ZS training and how well is it working?? Somebody must be using it. Some feed back please.

i have been using it, so far so good. there is a better stat change for the youth, as his tactic and training are actually set for "future" young players ^^ so you will get addicted to this game more ^^

i have been using it, so far so good. there is a better stat change for the youth, as his tactic and training are actually set for "future" young players ^^ so you will get addicted to this game more ^^

Where i can find those schedules ? AFAIK There's no link in OP, tried using search tool without success. Can someone post a link for ZS schedules ?

Where i can find those schedules ? AFAIK There's no link in OP, tried using search tool without success. Can someone post a link for ZS schedules ?

i will ask zero to put it up soon.. cos i not sure i gt the rights to post up his stuff... so u got to wait awhile..

ok...testing this out having really godo possession and good amounts of shots on target...but my strikers cant score for coddleswaddle

im dortmund i have barrios and zidan up top

played 5 scored 2 conceeded 2

am i doing something wrong ???

1st, how long have you used this tactic? if only 5 games, then try to play more and let your team gel-ed together more.

2nd, you got to see the stat of your ST, and their prefer move as stated in the OP. That will help and boost your scoring rate too.

Started a new game with Liverpool using v3.

Played 8 games and score 30 goals in the premiership. The defence hasn't been great but the match preparation is only on competent. I wonder how good it will be when my team learn the formations properly.

Is it me or are full backs probably the most important part of this formation?

In my old game I had 2 quality fullbacks who fitted the formation needs perfectly and in my new save I'm using Glen Johnson and Fabio Coentrao and defensively we are much much worse with the fullbacks being caught out constantly.

The 2nd post stated is when your player fitness are about 65%-60% then you start to sub your players.

Yeah i get that bit, but i mean if the player is performing badly, say he has a rating of 5.8 after 30 mins, would i sub him then or do i give him a chance?

Yeah i get that bit, but i mean if the player is performing badly, say he has a rating of 5.8 after 30 mins, would i sub him then or do i give him a chance?

Don't sub anybody after 30mins, give them at least until half time or even more, but It's really your decision as a manager to find out how your players respond to team talks and pressure etc.

Using somebody else's tactics is one thing, but your practically asking people to play the game for you.

Don't sub anybody after 30mins, give them at least until half time or even more, but It's really your decision as a manager to find out how your players respond to team talks and pressure etc.

Using somebody else's tactics is one thing, but your practically asking people to play the game for you.

What so asking someone how long i should wait before taking a player whos performing badly is like asking them to play the game for me? Not really mate. I'm just asking, as the creator of the tactic obviously thinks the little details are important in making the tactic work, and i want to know how it would be best used for my team

playing with blackburn rovers best tactic i've tryed on fm11, first season struggled because the team isn't the best for this tactic and i couldn't get better players because the transfer budget was only 2mil €

some good results

tottenham H 4-0

liverpool A 2-2

fulham A 5-1

Man City A 2-1

second season

played only 2 games in premier league and won both against hammers and sunderland

i haven't made any tactical change and i don't change playmaker targetmen when the 2 strikers swap position

blackburn1.jpg

blackburn2.jpg

blackburn3.jpg

keep up the good work:thup:

What so asking someone how long i should wait before taking a player whos performing badly is like asking them to play the game for me? Not really mate. I'm just asking, as the creator of the tactic obviously thinks the little details are important in making the tactic work, and i want to know how it would be best used for my team

Well, under "Monitoring the Matches" he said that u must sub out those who are under performed. but there is a line below that saying if most of your team are under performed, wait for half time team talk and see if your players will change in attitude, so, what dking means is you can wait for half time team talk, or u can just sub off that player. Which the decision is your to make, as you are the one playing. ^^

Also, how long should you rest your players for after a game?

For me, if the duration between last match and the next match is about 3-4 days, i would rest them for 2-3 days. If the duration is 1 week, i wouldn't rest them. But have to double check with Zero for the more accurate detail.

Is it me or are full backs probably the most important part of this formation?

In my old game I had 2 quality fullbacks who fitted the formation needs perfectly and in my new save I'm using Glen Johnson and Fabio Coentrao and defensively we are much much worse with the fullbacks being caught out constantly.

Bump.

Also, I find good marking on fullbacks really helps for corners. I have my wingers marking the near and far posts with my fullbacks man marking.

I'm currently @ PSV (Netherlands), creating a lot of chances but I can't finish them... I have good strikers though (finishing and composure 14 or more...). Lovely football to watch! Any suggestions to score more CCC's ???

Team talks is about your best bet as there is no magic formula.

Some times strikers have barren spells and all you can do is persevere with them. If at the end of the season they have scored a lot of goals then they have done there jobs, if not, maybe they just don't fit your club or there roles in your club/formation.

Bump.

Also, I find good marking on fullbacks really helps for corners. I have my wingers marking the near and far posts with my fullbacks man marking.

I think FB are quite important in this tactic. As his instruction said, when most of your player are tired, sub your FB/DC 1st..

@dking: his tactic doesnt have anyone marking the posts, you tweak abit on that?

Wow.

I was messing around with my own version of "no creativity, short passing, no long shots" and I decided to just try this tactic for a game. I am always unimpressed when I try people's tactics but this one was different. I could immediately see intelligent play and beautiful football. Even though the goals didn't come right away I knew it was a great tactic and that they would.

I'm extremely impressed with this setup you've got here. I just want to note for people, remember to keep your two forwards as playmaker and target. When you "auto pick" team, they disappear.

I did have trouble against Arsenal as United, however. Interesting thing is that the attacking Ghost tactic was struggling to get 1 or 2 goals and Arsenal would tie or beat many times. I tried the Contain Ghost just for kicks and I received a 5-0 victory. That was unexpected.

Keep the AI guessing, I suppose.

Anyways, I will use this tactic and come back and post screenshots of entire seasons. I want to use United and then a low team as well. I'll read up on this forum for little tweaks and everything people are recommending.

But seriously, great work with this one.

I think FB are quite important in this tactic. As his instruction said, when most of your player are tired, sub your FB/DC 1st..

@dking: his tactic doesnt have anyone marking the posts, you tweak abit on that?

Yes I tweaked it so my wingers mark the posts and fullbacks man mark which makes you stronger at defending corners as long as your fullbacks have good man marking. I always try and look for fullbacks that are more like central defenders with pace in this formation and it seems to work well. I always leave one strong and quick striker up top to relieve the pressure as well.

You can even get one of your full backs to mark a tall player if they are big and strong with good man marking.

Yes I tweaked it so my wingers mark the posts and fullbacks man mark which makes you stronger at defending corners as long as your fullbacks have good man marking. I always try and look for fullbacks that are more like central defenders with pace in this formation and it seems to work well. I always leave one strong and quick striker up top to relieve the pressure as well.

You can even get one of your full backs to mark a tall player if they are big and strong with good man marking.

i usually dont tweak tactics for set piece, nt sure whether they affect anything.

Archived