[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zero Sea's Team Talk

Simple Operationhttp://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjIyNDc2MDcy/v.swf

43702553.jpg

43702557.jpg

*** Post-Match TeamTalk ***

Reasonable praising and bad comment can increase the relationship between the manager and players. Praise can increase the morale, motivation. Bad comment can adjust the players motivation for the next match.

Scenario 1: You Have High Odds

Win: "Pleased"

Draw: 1. Average rating of 7 and above, "Sympathize". 2. Average rating of 7 and below, "Disappointed", "None" to players with rating of 7.5 and above.

Lose: "Disappointed", "None" to players with 7.5 and above

Scenario 2: You have low odds

Win/Draw: "Pleased"

Lose: 1. Average rating of 7 and above, "Sympathize". 2. "Average rating of 7 and below, "Disappointed", "None" to players with 7.5 and above.

*** Small Note ***

No matter when you do a substitute, you can do a talk to the players.

There are many teamtalk available, this topic is just to introduce to you all how i use my teamtalk for my team.

*** Players Interaction ***

After a match, you can discipline those players who perform badly in the match. Normally players with 6 and below "Give them a warning", but I don't know when I can "Issue them 1 week fine".

At "Confidence" -> "Players" got the fans rating for your players. Move your mouse over the bar to see the % of the rating the fans give to your players. Praise or give a bad comment to your players according to the %, although i dont know the exact % for which comment, it is up to you to decide. Anyhow praise or bad comment will cause upset to your players. after the interaction, the news will write about your gossip, and you can see how your player react in their "personal" tab.

When you got the chance to warn or fine a player, go ahead and do it. There is a chance to increase determination and some good hidden attribute. Praise will increase players consistency and loyalty. Those got double yellow card and sent off, or those having technical foul and got red card must give them a warning; whereas those that got sent off due to very bad n vicious foul must give them 1-2 weeks fine, this will help to reduce the dirtiness and aggression.

If your players doesnt accept your praise, bad comment and warning/fine, it will caused bad result. If your always interact with your players, they will list you as their favorite in no time.

To increase priase and bad comment rate: When low performance, faster sub they away; for high rating, try to let them play full match rather than sub them.

SO i basically dont use the ghost tactic but was very curious about the pep talk of " you have faith" to every player before a game and at halftime.. so i decided to try it as there is no big risk to it and the results were... surprisingly very good! i only have done it for 2 games so far but i could see a change in every player. they played better , defended better , shot better etc, i won 4-0.. in the second game i played 6 youngsters and 5 normal players and won 7-0 against Rubin Kazan.. the third game Nani scored an AMAZIIING goal. was only 1-0 at halftime and my game frooze for some reason so i had to off my PC...

i have found success in previous FM versions where almost 7 players would get the pre match talk of " i expect a performance" , i used to believe it helped my team against rivals and other good opposition.. so im going to try i game where i'll give ever player the instruction " i expects a perf" to see how that goes BUT only if their morale is good or superb. you guys should also try it and post on how that turns out for you

anyway thought i should share this cause im confident this is worth a try.. simply tell every player you have faith in ur prematch and halftime talk REGARDLESS of their performance.. good luck!

SO i basically dont use the ghost tactic but was very curious about the pep talk of " you have faith" to every player before a game and at halftime.. so i decided to try it as there is no big risk to it and the results were... surprisingly very good! i only have done it for 2 games so far but i could see a change in every player. they played better , defended better , shot better etc, i won 4-0.. in the second game i played 6 youngsters and 5 normal players and won 7-0 against Rubin Kazan.. the third game Nani scored an AMAZIIING goal. was only 1-0 at halftime and my game frooze for some reason so i had to off my PC...

i have found success in previous FM versions where almost 7 players would get the pre match talk of " i expect a performance" , i used to believe it helped my team against rivals and other good opposition.. so im going to try i game where i'll give ever player the instruction " i expects a perf" to see how that goes BUT only if their morale is good or superb. you guys should also try it and post on how that turns out for you

anyway thought i should share this cause im confident this is worth a try.. simply tell every player you have faith in ur prematch and halftime talk REGARDLESS of their performance.. good luck!

I sent my team talk in fm2010 here, so it's not bug!

This is a convenient and effective technique.

it's a shameless skills to buy players.

it can make small team to be man city.

i tried it exactly like you have posted with Edin Dzeko with monthly installments over 48 months -> 14,000,0000 = it was rejected

Romelu Lukaku with monthly installments over 48 months -> 5,000,0000 = it was rejected

am i doing something wrong or i guess it only works sometimes eh?

i tried it exactly like you have posted with Edin Dzeko with monthly installments over 48 months -> 14,000,0000 = it was rejected

Romelu Lukaku with monthly installments over 48 months -> 5,000,0000 = it was rejected

am i doing something wrong or i guess it only works sometimes eh?

That's because you're not offering enough. It will also cripple you financially unless you win a lot of trophies.

That's because you're not offering enough. It will also cripple you financially unless you win a lot of trophies.

True mate but thats not a problem as i am man utd and im using my own tactic with great results however Zero Sea implied that you can get any bid accepted this way.. that is why im wondering if im doing something wrong or ...

" At "Confidence" -> "Players" got the fans rating for your players. Move your mouse over the bar to see the % of the rating the fans give to your players. Praise or give a bad comment to your players according to the %, although i dont know the exact % for which comment, it is up to you to decide. Anyhow praise or bad comment will cause upset to your players. after the interaction, the news will write about your gossip, and you can see how your player react in their "personal" tab."

Where do get that?.. i have never seen that before..

" At "Confidence" -> "Players" got the fans rating for your players. Move your mouse over the bar to see the % of the rating the fans give to your players. Praise or give a bad comment to your players according to the %, although i dont know the exact % for which comment, it is up to you to decide. Anyhow praise or bad comment will cause upset to your players. after the interaction, the news will write about your gossip, and you can see how your player react in their "personal" tab."

Where do get that?.. i have never seen that before..

:o I'm sorry,It's my negligence,it's my team talk in FM2010.

I have deleted

True mate but thats not a problem as i am man utd and im using my own tactic with great results however Zero Sea implied that you can get any bid accepted this way.. that is why im wondering if im doing something wrong or ...

Oh god no, that would just be plain cheating if it worked! It's just a way of spreading the payments over a number of years. Normally you have to pay a little bit more than you would if you offered that amount up front.

V1 is good at defence, but it's ugly. IF you play big team, you will not like it.

I am trying for V3 now, Please wating.

I enjoy this tactic, u get a lot of possession and u don´t let your opponents have much ccc. I am using this one in away and difficult games, but no matter how i tweak, my players just keep shooting from distance

I enjoy this tactic, u get a lot of possession and u don´t let your opponents have much ccc. I am using this one in away and difficult games, but no matter how i tweak, my players just keep shooting from distance

train your players to stop shooting from distance?

Update

Playmaker: Forward (ST)

Target maker: Another Forward (ST)

Include Swap Position

I let the forwards get more balls, and thus greatly decreases the chances of forward missing goals when your CCC is high.

P.S NOTE!! : Although the setting has been made, but when you change position or switch players, the Core setting will be changed automatically, thus you need to re-set the setting again!

Really excelent tactic, I'm playing with the Atletico Madrid in the first season, going first in the Liga. P:13, W:12,D:1,L:0.

Vs Barcelona (H) : 2-0

Vs Valencia (A) : 1-0

Vs Sevilla (A) : 1-0

Vs Inter (N) : 1-0

Vs Palermo (H) : 3-1

Vs Villareal (A) : 6-0

Vs Real Madrid (A) : 1-0

Very good Defence.

Really excelent tactic, I'm playing with the Atletico Madrid in the first season, going first in the Liga. P:13, W:12,D:1,L:0.

Vs Barcelona (H) : 2-0

Vs Valencia (A) : 1-0

Vs Sevilla (A) : 1-0

Vs Inter (N) : 1-0

Vs Palermo (H) : 3-1

Vs Villareal (A) : 6-0

Vs Real Madrid (A) : 1-0

Very good Defence.

You're lucky. Your defensive players are strong.

I have a good defensive tactics, but the players also need to meet the tactical needs.

Archived