[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

as the above poster said, this will help you open the rar file ^^

Zero Sea,

MAC users do not have access to WinRAR and the main RAR extraction client for MAC (UnRarX) does not recognize your RAR file. Can you please upload the tactic as a ZIP or use a more standard (older) version of Rar?

Thanks!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well glad to heard that you have done well with this tactic plus ur own tweaks. i scan thru the forum and found some creator are facing defending problem. so, if possible i would like you to post some screen shot of the stats for your game as to help boost this tactic creator thread. ^^ thanks once again.

Defending problem? What defending problem? :) In the third league I conceded 21 goals(least in the league) and scored over 60 in 34 games. I finished 3rd in the Cup group stage out of 6 teams which consists 4 Premier League teams and 1 2nd league team. When I have time, I'll post it. Everybody needs to follow instruction step by step. I will aslo keep you guys posted since I got promoted to the 2nd league. Let's see what's gonna happen with stronger oppenents. But of couse I need to transfer some players.

Zero Sea,

MAC users do not have access to WinRAR and the main RAR extraction client for MAC (UnRarX) does not recognize your RAR file. Can you please upload the tactic as a ZIP or use a more standard (older) version of Rar?

Thanks!

Use the unarchiver or Stuffit !

No problem. Cause when u start a match, ur asst will suggest that u put man to defend both posts. So i suggest u that. Hope that it will help u solve ur problem. Awaiting ur result. ^^

I made some tweaks to how i defend corners

small man on front post - small man on back post

2 best headers mark tallest players

3 next best headers man mark

2 not so good headers mark small players

1 (quick) man stay forward for the break away

So far (6 games) i am yet to concede from a corner :D

Defending problem? What defending problem? :) In the third league I conceded 21 goals(least in the league) and scored over 60 in 34 games. I finished 3rd in the Cup group stage out of 6 teams which consists 4 Premier League teams and 1 2nd league team. When I have time, I'll post it. Everybody needs to follow instruction step by step. I will aslo keep you guys posted since I got promoted to the 2nd league. Let's see what's gonna happen with stronger oppenents. But of couse I need to transfer some players.

Well some of them which i dont think it is good to say their nick are facing offensive run prob with the AI. So, in ur case with zero tactic, we didnt face it which is a good thing. That why i want u to post some screen shot in order to boost how good n effective this tactic is. ^^

Glad that you have solve ur corner prob, and so kind to share with us. So anyone with this prob can use his method as a reference. Thanks once again. ^^

Shouldn't you be considering the "Jumping" attribute instead of "Heading"? A small player can be a good header, but that wont help if he doesnt win the jump.

...unless you ment general heading, jumping+heading(+strenght).

Shouldn't you be considering the "Jumping" attribute instead of "Heading"? A small player can be a good header, but that wont help if he doesnt win the jump.

...unless you ment general heading, jumping+heading(+strenght).

Sorry i did - when i say heading, i meant the player/s that are more than likely to win the headers

hi zerosea, do you use all out attacck and defence in the last minutes?

i have replied ur question in post #582 once already. if you happen to miss that reply from me, here it is.

he only switch from normal to control tactic when he is leading and swtich from control back to normal tactic when the score break even or losing.

which mean he doesnt change to all out attack or defense.

hope that help u clarified ur doubt.

Hi. I have been using this tactic for a while now and it is the best I tried in 11.3 by far.

I have a slight problem with opposition wide players running down the side and then crossing in from the corner area to the penalty area, where a opposition player more often that I would like comes in and strikes the ball on volley in to the goal.

Sorry if I am not using proper footballing terms, I am not so much in to footbal IRL, but strangely enough I find FM extremely fun.

Hi. I have been using this tactic for a while now and it is the best I tried in 11.3 by far.

I have a slight problem with opposition wide players running down the side and then crossing in from the corner area to the penalty area, where a opposition player more often that I would like comes in and strikes the ball on volley in to the goal.

Sorry if I am not using proper footballing terms, I am not so much in to footbal IRL, but strangely enough I find FM extremely fun.

If u have the right attribute for each or ur players u can reduce such thing to happen. If u dont have those players, then we also cant do much about it as that is the way 11.3ME is doing now. Some of the creator are also facing this prob. As for the corner u can try the setting the guy use at the above post. It might help abit.

i have replied ur question in post #582 once already. if you happen to miss that reply from me, here it is.

he only switch from normal to control tactic when he is leading and swtich from control back to normal tactic when the score break even or losing.

which mean he doesnt change to all out attack or defense.

hope that help u clarified ur doubt.

thank's xiao and i'm sorry for the double question

few heavy and embarrassing losses, defenders who forgot how to run and mark killed this tactic for me (11.3)

i'm playing with juventus. it's my 3rd season. won the double in the 2nd season (11.2 with another tactic).

played 12 games: W-4 D-4 L-4 (includes 0-3, 1-4, 1-6)

????I currently use this tactic with excellent results, but a few of my friends have noticed that my full backs and wingers seem more central than its possible to put them when creating a tactic, please can somebody tell me how they can do this???

i'm playing with juventus. it's my 3rd season. won the double in the 2nd season (11.2 with another tactic).

played 12 games: W-4 D-4 L-4 (includes 0-3, 1-4, 1-6)

Can u try to play few more game? And btw, u start new game for 11.3 or just continued from old version 11.2?

For me this tactic has started to get better in the back. You need very good defenders who are consistent performers though.

I settle for nothing else then 4 stars from the coach, and defenders who have the stats needed in the op.

Thank you for a great tactic.

While it has worked so far for me I have a few questions.

1. Do you always use AML - right foot and AMR - left foot?

2. Why no PPM for DCL and DCR?

3. The training schedules while adequate are not really succesful any plans to update them?

SunderlandSunderland_Fixtures-2.png

SunderlandSunderland_Fixtures.png

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable.png

I try to ans ur question.

1. Yes he use right foot on left and left foot on right always. Unless ur team really didnt have those kind of players.

2. Im not sure abt the ppm but from what i see, in fm11 DC only need attribute rather than ppm in fm10.

3. For the schedule, may i know u are seeing alot of red arrow? Is there any screen shot? Cause for me im having good result with the schedule. And for his schedule is mainly made for producing super youngster or made them to reach their fullest potential.

The biggest problem I'm finding right now is that my players are constantly getting caught in possession. The moves just aren't flowing quickly enough and the opposing team is closing us down and tackling the ball away before the pass is played. The tactic is Fluid in match prep and this is against teams that we should be beating comfortably.

Also my strikers are both showing shots on target% of <50%, even though they both have high Finishing, Composure and Technique.

Any suggestions as to what's going wrong?

@ refet: the training schedule is for building future youngsters. If u are not use to it, u can switch to other training schedule ^^ it wouldnt affect alot to the tactics.

@ the poster above me: maybe it is time for u to switch to another tactic. E.g if u are using V4 only (i mean normal and control), u can try to use V4R now and see what happen.

Here's a typical example of the problems I'm having (I'm Fulham)

fulham02.jpg

This is a match which we should be winning easily. You can see that we dominated the game throughout, and even played the last 13 minutes against 10 men, but we just couldn't make anything count. The one goal we did score was from a corner.

For the most part my strikers (Griffiths, Lukaku & Tardelli) are making shots that look more like pass-backs, weak and straight at the keeper or shooting wide.

Any suggestions as to how I could tweak the tactic to try and compensate?

Hi as i said earlier, did u use V4R tactic? If no, can u add into ur match preparation and start using them? And let us know the result after few games. If yes, did u put it into ur match preparation? If yes, then i will try to help u with some tweaks.

Using the V4R tactic isn't making difference. However, I've managed to make things a little better - my main problem has been strikers doing badly in 1-on-1's with goalkeepers, so I've made a version of the tactic which concentrates more on crosses than through balls and that seems to be helping in games where I'm struggling to score.

Archived