New Stadium?

Not sure how this works in FM2011, but has anyone succesfully built a new stadium?

I am in charge of a Seria C2 team with a stadium with 2000 capacity and sold out home games every game. Since we cant expand, I asked the board to build a new stadium which they agreed too, to my surprise. They said they will inform me later when planning was complete. I checked the boardroom page and sure enough, it is listed that it is in planning until 27.05.12. Once that date arrives, there is no further update on this by my board. Even a few months down the track it still says "planning" and no further news by the board.

Is this normal? Is it stuck? or is it past planning stage and being built at the moment? Or are they waiting for funds? I'm left out of the loop so I have no idea what is going on with the stadium. Anyone else experience this or is it normal?

Cheers.

Thats what I am thinking as well. I prob dont have enough money, but it could be nice to have a breakdown on the boardroom page that planning is finished, and we'll start constructing as soon as xxxxx amount of money is available. At least we know what the target is then.

Archived