Is it just me.....?

It is just me who is finding this game ridiculously hard? I am Q.P.R and have failed to win a game out of my first 10 and have really struggled to score more than 1 in a game.

I can't understand whats going on. I've got a good squad and have had success with Q.P.R before on previous FM's. Are others finding this to be an issue aswell?

Discuss! :-)

I think its down to the moral of your players. It seems to be too big of a factor since the patch. Im Man Utd and struggling to win since the players moral dropped because I had Chelsea and Man City on the bounce and lost both the player went to poor moral. I then lost in the League Cup to Palace which made things worse. I went on a run of about 8 games without a win. Only a 3-3 draw away to Liverpool after being 3-1 down gave me a bit of a boost. A few hard fought 1-0 wins later, my players moral was back to very good and now the wins are flowing again.

Somebody did an experiment and it seemed to work. When your teams moral is low and you have a bit of a gap in the fixtures (pretty much non existent in the Championship) play a friendly v your U18's and smash them. The players see that as a great win for some reason and moral is lifted. This then should help you start winning games. It could be classed as cheating in a way but until SI get the balance right theres not really much you can do.

I know, ive got QPR into the prem on previous FM's so I like to think that I know what I'm doing!! Ill really have to knuckle down and pull my finger out now mind.

If you were able to achieve promotion with QPR in previous FMs, then there's no reason you can't do it again in FM11. It's not so drastically different from FM10 or 09 that you have to completely re-think what you're doing. Don't give up so easily if you already have a history of achieving success with the same club in the same position. You're were doing something right to be doing well in the past, why not apply that to the current FM?

Archived