Transfers

Why was this ignored in the latest patch? will it continue to be ignored?

the game is still unplayable when you can buy players for £0, and buy players like Torres after 1 season for 8.5m.. not only that but its easier to lose 9-0 than it is to sell someone

Sadly, patches are part and partial of gaming now. You'll struggle to find a game that isn't in need of a patch on release. Fallout New Vegas, Civilization 5, Modern Warfare 2, Red Dead, Black Ops, FIFA 11, all were riddled with bugs on release.

You could equally blame the consumer. Had we not had continued to buy games until bugs were ironed out, publishers would be more reluctant to get the games on the shelves until all major bugs are ironed out. The reality is though that with the gaming market being so competitive and strong now, developers are under more pressure from the publishers to get the game out to a strict deadline, and as a result, not everything can be fixed for those deadlines.

Firstly, it wasn't a patch but a HotFix. :p

It is disappointing though that people over time have began accepting failure when it comes to games (in the gaming community in general). The problem stems from the fact that everyone wants it released ASAP, but when that happens its never a good product. I like to consider the first 3 months "Beta version" of the game :)

Though SI are certainly doing their best and always do a good job in the end. Just might take time. Be happy it's released but buggy, because It could easily of been released in December but a more complete game.

I understand it takes time to sort the transfer stuff out, if they are indeed going to do anything about, but we shouldn't have to fork out £30 for a shoddy product, and when SI calls out the release date we should be right to assume they mean the finished, polished product, not something else. So it's down to the producer, not the player.

There isn't really any excuse for some of these debacles to be honest, unless they were charging £10 for the game. But i don't care, i'd spend £50 on this game if it meant getting a proper game, because as we all know these bugs were pretty rudimentary.

The game itself is great as i have said elsewhere, apart from this one thing. If we have to wait till x-mas for it to be fixed then i'm fine with that. If we're talking March then forget it, I won't even be buying FM12, not as some sort of threat, but rather as the sensible thing to do

Anyway, enough whining on this subject from me. All i ask for is that they update us on this situation when they have any breakthroughs.

Firstly, it wasn't a patch but a HotFix. :p

It is disappointing though that people over time have began accepting failure when it comes to games (in the gaming community in general). The problem stems from the fact that everyone wants it released ASAP, but when that happens its never a good product. I like to consider the first 3 months "Beta version" of the game :)

Though SI are certainly doing their best and always do a good job in the end. Just might take time. Be happy it's released but buggy, because It could easily of been released in December but a more complete game.

i think we'd rather have waited till december and atleast have a more '' complete '' game

man i heard all Mr jacobson's pod casts and i know he will be very disappointed when he starts his own career on the game when is watford team has the worlds best soccer players in one year he will be hurting and furious, real talk i think heads are gonna roll I'm managing new york and i cant belive the god dam players i have, Si you guys need to sort it out man

Archived