Taufic Guarch

rabCFC67

Was just perusing through mexican teams and I stumbled across this guy. From the initial stats that I could see I thought that he looked like he could be decent. So I sent out my best Scout and I was impressed with what I got back.

tauficguarchprofileattr.th.png

tauficguarchreportsscou.th.png

As soon as I put in a bid Bayern were straight in there behind me. Then I had a look at his personal and he is touted the next Hugo Sanchez.

Unsure if he is well known but I thought I would post anyway.

This guy has been mentioned a lot in the Leeds United thread as he will join Championship teams and is a great player at that level.

I've had him for 4 seasons now and he's doing a decent, if not spectacular, job in the Premier League. My coaches reckon he still has a fair bit of potential for development (rated as 2.5 stars current ability, 3.5 stars potential.)

TauficGuarchProfile_Attributes.png

had him on my fm10 Sporting CP save, looked like he was geting along very well on that one, and I predict that his potential is similar now

was a -9 on fm10

Yeah :thup:

It is the same this year.

I think he would be great if he got retrained to the left or the right side of midfield and played as an inside forward ?

He lacks the accelleration/pace to be a really good wide player imo (at least the version of him on my game does, but I notice the OP's screenie has him with 14 pace rather than the 11 my guy has). He is well suited to a deep lying forward (support) role which is where I use him.

He's still developing in my Leeds side and doing a good job in the Premier League now, the team overall are pushing for a top 6 spot.

I'll probably need to replace him with a better player when I start thinking seriously about a top 4 finish, but he's been a great signing for me given that he joined when I was in the Championship.

• 4 months later...
Was one of my best "finds" in FM10, forgot about him =D. Definitely adding him back on my Shortlist when I get home

Yea, i remember he was a bargain for championship league, I always bought him for QPR and Swansea. I guess they raised his potential slightly

Playing pretty darn well for my Fulham side, top goalscorer for me last season (2nd season in game), and already has a hattrick to his name after 3 games of the 3rd season. Attracting interest from some big teams and 7mil + bids. Wont post screenies or stats, but will encourage you into the Fulham thread for his progress :p

• 4 weeks later...

I have literally just stumbled across this guy, FC Bayern offered him to me for £2.2M which seems an amazing bargain looking at him, So i have just offered him a contract which he has accepted £14K :D

lPsQr.png

I already have too many Strikers at the minute though i play a 4-5-1 and i already have 3 strikers Vying for a starting place [with 2 other amazing prospects already loaned out as i can't accomodate them]

So I am thinking about Retraining him as a winger & playing him as an Inside forward in my 4-5-1 Long term, Opinions? What else would you guys do with this guy ?

Archived