Question about transfer market and hotfix

hi to everyone,

first of all CONGRATS for FM2011....best game ever and less bugs than ever (that's pretty cool because of million code lines) and very enjoiyble...just one question thought:

As i can see by miself in my carrier at Inter (and before in Chelsea) i cannot sell players like snejder for 30% more of his value, but only at his value market price (it also occurs with everyone else)...and another little problem is that i can buy people like hamsik, higuain, torres and lots good players paying only ther value market price (especially when i make an interview praising my target, he become unhappy and ask to be on the transfer list...)....these two things, joyned with the spanish rule are the only things that make that game good and not GOD. In your opionion SI, will you release the spanish hotfix with the tweaker market (and maybe some ME adjustment) or just the spanish hotfix and leave the transfer tweak for he december patch?

thanks in advance and keep going because you DID and DO a VERY VERY good work..... ciao :)

Yeah same here I see a lot of weird things with transfers....Honestly its killing the game and should of been picked up by QA. For instance and worst one is Anthony Vanden Borre sold for 7k to genk( he was valued at 700k)... then start of second season udinense decided to sell arguably one of the best defender in the game to Arseanal for a lousy 5m. Honestly Zapata would never be allowed to leave for anything close to 5 million.

Im not sure which one is worse.... 7k for a player that can play in any top leagues with no issues or 5m for a worldclass defender......

yes, as i'm doing my thesis based on AI and i tried to figure out what type of solutions (problem solving on solf made problems on context) could be best suite for the game (just thinking because i don't have access on source code :((() :)..

maybe could sorted out (as famouse fm site said) in some ways, but which is the best??:

- if i do an interview praising de rossi, Roma would not sell me him, so him by his agent wants more wage, roma don't allow to adjust the wage and he ask to be put in transfer list and i can get him for about 27M of euros...but it s pretty unrealistic to get him on that price because he has a contract till 2013 (or 2014) so if he wants to move, his agent has to find a (big) club that come to the owner (Roma) with 40M of euros... that' could be correct....

that is, in my opinion the best situation that reflect the reality because if a player wants to move FOR a wage adjustment not conceed by the owner team and his contract it's a long term one, he has to curry to the owner team lots of money...

or just replicate the fm2010 situation in which i have to pay 35% to 70% more of transfer market value to have the player target....

but, with agents, the second one hypothesis it's merely reachebla because limit the existence of agents itselfs (sorry for the big grammar error)....

And, to close, when i want to sell messi (42M on transfer market) and it's contract it's a long term contract, the offer team because it's PA it's one of the maximum has to pay lot more than his market value........just some freedom thinking waiting your better solution SI.... :)

SI said before release it was going to be difficult to sell players in the first season. Partly due to new rules that have come into effect this season and partly due to the current worldwide financial climate.

It's not just the first season though. It's the 2nd season, 3rd season, which many people are now in and still can't sell players.

SI said before release it was going to be difficult to sell players in the first season. Partly due to new rules that have come into effect this season and partly due to the current worldwide financial climate.

Quote? But if this is the case, why is it so easy to buy top players for pittance? Teams just don't let modric go for 6 mill because of the 'financial climate'.

Anyhow i'm not after top players so nott my concern, however it needs to be fixed asap

I don't think there is a major problem when it comes to selling your players, but there is a major issue with other clubs placing their players on the transfer list. Some transfers just shouldn't be happening.

Quote? But if this is the case, why is it so easy to buy top players for pittance? Teams just don't let modric go for 6 mill because of the 'financial climate'.

Anyhow i'm not after top players so nott my concern, however it needs to be fixed asap

SI has stated that first season it is difficult to sell players a couple days before the release on their blog.

I've had no problems with my mighty Newcastle save to be honest, first season I admit I had to ship out the players who weren't gonna get a game out on loan for a fee.

Currently in pre-season 2011/12 (my fave part lol) and I've managed to sell practically every player I deem to be surplus to requirements and for an amount that is their (or just under) market value. Got to say I'm LOVING this years version!!

Its simple business surely? If you are actively trying to sell a commodity then the interested clubs will see that you want rid and will take advantage by offering their value or less. If you weren't trying to sell, then they would recognise this and offer above their value in an attempt to sway you.

The same applies to buying players, if a team doesn't want to sell, you have to pay above what they are worth but if they are listed you can usually get them on the cheap.

It was in one of the blogs on the Mirror website.

If people are having the same issue a number of issues in though then it does need looking at.

well, I'm in the second season and some players returned from 100% wages loans, now my wages are through the roof and I can't buy anyone. I managed to sell a keeper and loan out one D(L), but that's it. I have at least 6 players listed and I offered them even for $0 (!), but no one wants them. I have at least 10 players listed for loan too that no one wnats.

That's the point i'm making I already did. The offer that came back from the player/agent only had it set to next available.

Ahh, sorry, I didn't understand you the properly. Well in that case that's your only option, sorry. Unless someone else know a way around it?

Archived