Sports Interactive Community
FuSS

FM11.3 • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Returns (Again) V0.4 || 4-4-2 • • •

Really looking forward to seeing your results with Leverkusen as I will be playing as them with this when you release it.

Will the tactic still be coming out tonight?

Steve

Depends on the test's really - but I'm happy with Norwich and happy with Spurs at the moment (there's a slight alteration I'll suggest if you're using a smaller team however).

My ideal test would be to line up 100 matches against Lyon - I don't know what it is but I always find them incredibly difficult to beat in FM12, they play some beautiful football and have an extremely well meshed team....be interested to hear from other's that have played against them as I've found them tougher than Real or Barce!

Depends on the test's really - but I'm happy with Norwich and happy with Spurs at the moment (there's a slight alteration I'll suggest if you're using a smaller team however).

My ideal test would be to line up 100 matches against Lyon - I don't know what it is but I always find them incredibly difficult to beat in FM12, they play some beautiful football and have an extremely well meshed team....be interested to hear from other's that have played against them as I've found them tougher than Real or Barce!

haha same Lyon are my bogey team! hate coming up against them in the CL!

I would if I still had it unfortunately my hdd with all the FM stuff on it died and I lost all my old FM tactics and other stuff, so unless someone else has it stored away somewhere I'm afraid it's gone, sorry.