FM11.3 • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Returns (Again) V0.4 || 4-4-2 • • •

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Ladies and gentlemen.

As you may have gathered I've been away for rather a long period (family crisis and all that jazz).

I'm back, and have just had my first crack at 11.3 and have a shiney new toy for you all to play with!

I'll be updating page one with MiNiMaL_FuSS v3 (11.3) shortly.

I've updated the original page with the positional changes and new advice.

Tactis should be out this evening, depends how busy I am (motherdays and all).

Third season with Tottenham - probably one of the best squads in the world at this point, but even so the Goal Difference would be impressive for a team with several Leo Messi's!

Tott134GD.jpg

welcome back ..and another class tactic it seems again

Thanks.

There's one slight problem to fix before release. Which is that my Norwich and Tottenham versions are slightly different, so need to combine them or pick the best one.

V.04 version Download Tactic link ?
Ladies and gentlemen.

As you may have gathered I've been away for rather a long period (family crisis and all that jazz).

I'm back, and have just had my first crack at 11.3 and have a shiney new toy for you all to play with!

I'll be updating page one with MiNiMaL_FuSS v3 (11.3) shortly.

I've updated the original page with the positional changes and new advice.

Tactis should be out this evening, depends how busy I am (motherdays and all).

:)

My tactis are always wizard friendly - Newer tacticians can still use shouts and experts can convert it into a classic should they wish to, keeps everyone happy.

Just having a little difficulty with my RB, may leave it up to you guys to experiment with.

Currently running some Holiday Tests with random teams to see how it goes.

My tactis are always wizard friendly - Newer tacticians can still use shouts and experts can convert it into a classic should they wish to, keeps everyone happy.

Just having a little difficulty with my RB, may leave it up to you guys to experiment with.

Currently running some Holiday Tests with random teams to see how it goes.

Ok thanks for clarifying that :thup:

Any updates on when the Tactic will be out? (No rush BTW)

Also, how do you think it will suit Liverpool? I'm thinking about starting a new game with them.

Ok thanks for clarifying that :thup:

Any updates on when the Tactic will be out? (No rush BTW)

Also, how do you think it will suit Liverpool? I'm thinking about starting a new game with them.

Think it would work well with Liverpool. Carroll as the big target man, and if you wanted you could get a poacher and play Suarez on the left. Pacey right winger will probably be needed though, so that'd be the priority signing ;)

Something does need done about the defensive corner settings. Conceded 3 in my first game, all from corners. I'm sure I've seen some good ones somewhere.

naff, forgot to alter that before uploading, might take down and sort it actually.

UPDATE 05/04/2011

The new version (0.5) is up.

It's admittedly not as potent as V0.2 was, however the 11.3 update seems to have clipped it's wings.

I'm still not entirely sure how to reponse to the 11.3 patch, this is an attempt at that, but I'm still working on it, it seems 4-4-2's are just plain less effective since the patch sadly.

Expect me to keep tweaking and updating, please post details of what you finds work for you, I've running about 4 different versions at the moment and trying to tweak across the board.

Match Preparation ??? OI's ??

Same as the last 2 versions.

If you have a v.good ass man then let him do MP. If not, then do MP to suit your team? I personally favour hardworking / defensive positioning...but it will depend on the opposition of course.

I don't use OI's except when there's a key player I want to take down, then I use them to try and keep him out of the game. Again it really depends on your team and your opposition, I find OI's can be good when your outclassed.

On your front page it says the defenders are a stopper and a cover, but in the tactic I downloaded they are both cover. Upgraded from your previous tactic which worked extremely well for me but this new one seems to concede alot of silly goals for me, do I need to just change one of the CB to stopper?

Archived