Triple Split View mod

minigod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had a bit of time to look at this and it's not good news I'm afraid.

The way info is shown this year has changed. There is now a file called 'match dual panel.xml' which creates the two information panels on the split view. Each information panel then calls the file 'match view selector panel.xml' to get the information to display. The problem is that each information panel needs a unique, hard coded ID or else it doesn't get information from 'match view selector panel.xml'. The left panel has 'mpll' and the right panel has 'mplr' but obviously we are creating the centre panel so there is not unique ID hard coded into the game for it and there is no way to create one. I tried last year's 'mplc' code but it didn't work.

The triple view mod is no more.

What a bummer.

Seems that there has been lots of changes this version that has made things harder or not possible to implement.

Shame really as having the extra panel made it so much easier to keep track of essential info without having to go back and forth.

I've had a bit of time to look at this and it's not good news I'm afraid.

The way info is shown this year has changed. There is now a file called 'match dual panel.xml' which creates the two information panels on the split view. Each information panel then calls the file 'match view selector panel.xml' to get the information to display. The problem is that each information panel needs a unique, hard coded ID or else it doesn't get information from 'match view selector panel.xml'. The left panel has 'mpll' and the right panel has 'mplr' but obviously we are creating the centre panel so there is not unique ID hard coded into the game for it and there is no way to create one. I tried last year's 'mplc' code but it didn't work.

The triple view mod is no more.

thanks for sorting this one but what about this one?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/186073-New-teamtalk-panel

its had a big responce on here

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived