Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stephanie McMahon\'s Secre

The AI Transfer Rip-Off!

6 posts in this topic

Something annoying I have noticed.

If a club bids for a player and I follow it up with an equal bid BOTH bids are rejected! icon_mad.gif

However, if I do not oppose bids they are accepted and the bidding AI team gets bid accepted. icon_mad.gif

Something annoying I have noticed.

If a club bids for a player and I follow it up with an equal bid BOTH bids are rejected! icon_mad.gif

However, if I do not oppose bids they are accepted and the bidding AI team gets bid accepted. icon_mad.gif

If they want to sell the player they'll let him go for the initial bid price on most occassions - however if they don't now there are two interested teams they'll sometimes reject both hoping for a bidding war to start ..

PS> Its not a bug/ripp-off/cheat or any of the above - same thing will sometimes happen in reverse with CPU clubs bidding second

Noted and thanks for the response Marc. However, I did consider this so I started to wait until the bid had been accepted. I would then bid and the bid would be accepted (as in Duff's case recently) and then the transfer would be cancelled because he would agree a deal with the other club before I had the chance to offer the contract. Surely IRL his agent would say hang on a minute the European champions are interested? icon_confused.gif

not really mate sorry for writing on this but just think rafael van der vaart had the choice to goto basically a few of the top teams in europe but he didnt he moved to a smaller team hamburg i think