FMSE 2011 - API for querying Football Manager. Create your own FMScout / Editor!

DrBernhard

This is (.Net) developers only! If you aren't: just go to the FMRTE / FMAssistant / *insert random editor here* thread!

Ever wanted to build your own FMScout, FMRTE? Ever wanted to do crazy stuff to the ingame database, but no button in FMRTE which provided the function? Here is the newest release of the framework that let you build this on your own!

Just want to get started? http://100procentjan.nl/fm2009/tutorial.htm

Want to see some demo's? http://scoutframeworkfm2009.googlecode.com/files/FMSE.Examples.zip

This is the all brandnew version of the FM Scout/Editor Framework. FMSE can be and is used to create scouts and editors for Football Manager 2011 by using any .Net language! The framework is just a single ready-to-use assembly, which can be included in any .Net project (C#, Visual Basic, Managed C++). The Framework gives you the ability to query the database using LINQ, make changes to the game's objects, and produce your own personalized scout or editor!

Now supports patch 1.1, Steam and DVD!

Compatible with FM 2011 patch 1 and 1.1, Steam and DVD. You will need .NET Framework 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008 and higher) to use the framework.

The framework is fully open-source, if you want to check out the code or even want to contribute. Check our Google Code project (in the links below!)

Key features

* Query the ingame database

* Find players, clubs, staff, cities, continents, stadiums, teams, etc.

* Make realtime changes to the in-memory database

* Create complex filters

* Get the active player, and show his stats immediately

* Perform batch operations on a whole bunch of persons

* Used (partly) by FMScout, FMRTE, MiniSE, FMAssistant and many more

* Advanced caching to optimize speed

* Rating system based on Genie's

Links

* Google Code Project: http://code.google.com/p/scoutframeworkfm2009/

* Ready to use assemblies: http://code.google.com/p/scoutframeworkfm2009/downloads/list

* Basic tutorial: http://www.100procentjan.nl/fm2009/tutorial.htm

* Demo Apps: http://code.google.com/p/scoutframeworkfm2009/downloads/list

Show me!

// Set condition to 100% for the active player!

FMContext fm = new FMContext(); // Load the API
Player activePlayer = (Player)fm.MetaData.ActiveObject; // Get a reference to the active screen
activePlayer.Condition = 100; // Set condition to 100

or:

// Get the number of players aged under 15

FMContext fm = new FMContext(DatabaseModeEnum.Cached); // Load the API
var youngPlayers = (from player in fm.Players
                            where player.Age < 16
                            select player); // This is how a query looks!
MessageBox.Show(youngPlayers.Count()); // And do something with the result

Thanks to

- Immuner (kvardis) for the time he spent since 2009

- Ruci because he is the leading star on doing realtime stuff in FM

- Heineken for providing me with enough beer during development

- My employer for not firing me when I arrive at 10:30 after a late night of devving

DrBernhard Sir, do you think it would be possible to build a real-time fixtures creator?

Reason i ask is that Scottish Premier League no longer has a Reserve League, so its difficult to maintain fitness of fringe players and get match fitness for those returning from injury.

I have been creating weekly friendlies for my reserves but the ingame method is too laborious when doing this en masse.

Could a simple interface be built so as to simplify mass creation and scheduling of friendly matches?

DrBernhard Sir, do you think it would be possible to build a real-time fixtures creator?

Reason i ask is that Scottish Premier League no longer has a Reserve League, so its difficult to maintain fitness of fringe players and get match fitness for those returning from injury.

I have been creating weekly friendlies for my reserves but the ingame method is too laborious when doing this en masse.

Could a simple interface be built so as to simplify mass creation and scheduling of friendly matches?

In theory you should be able to list all friendlies, and replace one of them with a friendly where you reserves team is playing. Bit like how FMRTE is doing the transfers. So in theory it's possible, but it's not on the top of my list.

immuner/DrBernhard, i suggest you to change the framework to accept games that have are in the year 2009, as some leagues can start in 2009, i had a similar problem in FMRTE .. ;)

if (dt.Year <= 2009 || dt.Year >= 2100)
   return false;

download the solution and build the fmse.core project

Hi immuner,

I successfully built 2 core and utils projects but the size of dll is very different from you : (core.dll is 145KB while the old one is 1.2MB, the utils.dll almost the same with 21KB) and when load with program it say error.

I built with Visual C# 2010 Express Edition, .NET Framework 4, Win 7 x64

Tks

Hi immuner,

I successfully built 2 core and utils projects but the size of dll is very different from you : (core.dll is 145KB while the old one is 1.2MB, the utils.dll almost the same with 21KB) and when load with program it say error.

I built with Visual C# 2010 Express Edition, .NET Framework 4, Win 7 x64

Tks

Yes, ILMerge is used to combine FMSE.Core.dll and PostSharp.dll. I've got some spare time this eve planned to do 11.1.1 for Steam, and put a new version online.

Yes, ILMerge is used to combine FMSE.Core.dll and PostSharp.dll. I've got some spare time this eve planned to do 11.1.1 for Steam, and put a new version online.

Oh, tks you for poiting this out. By using the ILMerge tool from externalDLL directory to combe FMSE core with PostSharpSDK, I've got the application run again, but with some warning from PostSharp, but it's OK now. Tks you so much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived