[FM11] dafuge on tour

dafuge

Nice going Dafuge. Are you going to look to go abroad early or will you stay in the UK to get a good rep and then go abroad?

I think I'll stay in this county for a while, moving abroad is something I want to do later on once I've worked my way up through a few English clubs first. Unless a great offer comes in of course...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are all the leagues you have loaded playable dafuge? How do you find the game speed with them all loaded up? I would love to start a game similar to this, always have but just don't think my computer will react well to it :( What are your computer spec's?

Yes, all the leagues are playable. Seems pretty quick so far but I'll wait and see.

Here's the important bits: Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM

daf:) been having a flick through this and I like what you've done, funny thing is, a day or two after you first posted this, I started unemployed and after 10 games Havant and Waterlooville were bottom! And the job became avaible, then it became mine. In second season now, avoided relegation on last game of season and lounging around 8th after 10 games this season. Looking to build and go for promotion or play offs next season!

I want your chairman on my club daf. I could use the luxury of scouting the whole world. :p

How's the rest of the football world like in your save?

Not much has changed yet. The most valuable players in the world are Messi, Ronaldo, Fabregas and Rooney, all of which are still at their original clubs.

Havant & Waterlooville - Blue Square Bet Premier League - 2013/14

With a dominant league win last season and a great squad we entered the BSP full of confidence.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We ripped it up as our opponents just couldn't cope with our attacking quality.

FA Cup - once again we had a great run which ended at the hand of a Championship team.

FA Trophy - with a bigger squad I decided to really go for it, which ended with a dominant win in the final.

Squad - this is the biggest squad I've ever had as I couldn't help but add new players as we got injuries. This lot are easily good enough for League 2.

Transfers - more players were sold for decent money and replaced by quality free transfers.

Key Player Profiles

Lauri Dalla Valle - my new superstar striker.

John Hansen - probably the best player in this team, far too good for this league.

Dani Sanchez - the man that changed our fortunes.

Andy Bradford - not bad for a second choice winger.

Kudus Oyenuga - he's still managed to keep his place in the team.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet South    8th              Took over in October
2011/12    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet South    3rd              Lost in playoffs, FA Trophy finalists
2012/13    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet South    1st              Promoted as champions
2013/14    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet Premier  1st              Promoted as champions, FA Trophy winners

Next Season

I really think this club can push forward and do well in League 2 but I really think my work here is done. I've held off signing a new contract in the hope that my achievements would get me noticed by other clubs but as yet I've not had one single offer. I don't really want to quit, but I'd like a new challenge for next season.

SI where is the realism as if all these guys would move to a team and place like H&W lol great job anyway should be easy will all these top players from different countries

I must admit I've never found it this easy to bring great players to a lower league club. I almost fancy us for League 2 at this rate.

Have you been linked with any jobs Daf? I've only been at Hornchurch 6 months on mine (and we're 19th) and I've been media linked with loads of jobs from clubs betterthan me, (all BSS unfortunately) but still with your rep have you not been getting any?

I haven't really wanted to move until now, I just expected a bit more interest after I got two successive promotions.

Perhaps I'll stick with H&W for a bit longer, to see how this season pans out.

And to avoid the pitchfork wielding maniacs of Havant naturally.

I'm still not having any luck moving to a new club. I even applied to a club in a much lower league position than ourselves, but they gave it to a manager with a lower reputation than mine. Do I need to quit my current job to stand a chance of getting a new club?

I think clubs get put off by the pittance they have to pay to pay out your contract, I had the same issue in my game so had to let my contract run down before clubs would approach me

I think that is my problem, at the moment I can't bring myself to quit H&W despite wanting a new job.

The annoying thing is that I have only ever been signing one year contracts, so there have been opportunities for another club to snap me up on the cheap that have not been taken. I think I'm going to have to leave H&W at the end of this season just to get a change of scenery.

I think you physically have to leave the club you are at for other teams to consider you...unless you apply for job (which obviously may upset your board). Logically doesnt make sense really , but I guess there are a lot of other available managers out there who are unattached.

I think you physically have to leave the club you are at for other teams to consider you...unless you apply for job (which obviously may upset your board). Logically doesnt make sense really , but I guess there are a lot of other available managers out there who are unattached.

I've been applying for jobs (which did upset them, but an apology sorted it out) but still I couldn't get an offer. I would have expected clubs to be fighting over me but it has been quite the opposite.

Archived