• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5103663.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chippenham Town

Pre season Report

Media Prediction 22nd

A hectic pre-season to say the least. I stated originally that the squad looked ok but were overpaid and considering their contracts were almost all coming to an end I decided to keep very few of them on and sign new players from scratch. I now have a totally new squad but thankfully a much stronger one. My first match in charge was against my own reserve team and they thumped us 3-1 leaving me wondering what on earth I had got myself into. Next up were (I have just found out) parent club Swindon who gave us another thumping 3-1 although considering they are a Championship team I didn't feel too disheatened. Wins against Chester, Harrogate and Derry City followed, the 6-1 victory at Harrogate underlined the quality of the players I have managed to collect.

Pre season results

Transfers in: 17 players so far and still likely to get one more right winger in as a cover player. The best of the squad are Goalkeeper James Gilpin, Defensive Midfielder Alexis Nikolas and Centre Half Adrian Manchester

St Albans at home on August 6th marks the start of the real test, morale is high after the good results so hoping for a decent start to the season!

sig.php?u=10444

Just signed a player who has played for England, at BSN Nantwich. :D

Only Michael Ricketts though, got him on a free, got 5 star ability for the BSN so he may have found his true level.

He's good at that level - takes a while to get into the swing of it (or he did in my game) but a good player to have!

Well, totally unfricking (I'll stop myself swearing) believable!!! I actually managed THIS result at home to Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd round. Oh the absolute joy of it! I couldn't care less about getting through, I just want to clear my -400k debt :)

Terras-FM - pls post updates here too my man, just a copy and paste after all ;)

First season for me I always find very difficult, I had to release a lot of players that were simply not good enough, but this ruined my finances Although it looks bad, but with a promotion or a decent cup run it will disapeer so i'm not at all worried about that. I had a poor season as you can tell by the table With the squad I had I thought I would have done better but my defence let me down, which hopefully I can improve on.

But hopefully I can push on next season for promotion Or at least play offs and reach the 1st round of FA cup

Up The Terras!

Links didnt seem to show up

Just a quick update Mid table in league Team peforming to expectations

And finally got where I wanted to in FA cup which helped in the finance's as the game was on tv.

FC_United.png

FC United of Manchester - npower League 2 - 2014/15 Season

After a dull season last time around, I wanted promotion and nothing else this year.

Table

Graph

Automatic promotion was never really in doubt. We got within 3 points of Bradford at one stage, but poor form effectively ended our title hopes. Nice to get promoted with such ease though and it gives me hope for next year.

JP Trophy

We finally acheived some cup success, sneaking our way through the rounds to convincingly win the final over League 1 leaders Plymouth.

Squad

The squad was much stronger than last year, and my spanish contingent have finally settled in. The input of Serrano, Adan and 'keeper were key to promotion.

Finances

Still going strong. Training and Youth facilities have been upgraded.

Transfers

Some promising youngsters brought it, and more quality added where it was needed.

Best XI

Spot on.

Gonna put this save on ice for a few weeks I think, started my season in League 1 and it's not entertaining me as it was.

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12   Blue Square South        2nd         Promoted through playoffs
2012/13   Blue Square Premier      1st         Champions
2013/14   npower League 2          12th
2014/15   npower League 2          2nd         Promoted, JPT winners

My post on page 11 includes logos and kits.

thanks champ

:D

this is how my awesome team is doing so far. :| not the start i wanted, just picked up a new striker though so hopefully i can turn it around. I CANT SCORE GOALS AND I LEAK THEM LIKE THE TITANIC

ebbsfleetvtonbridgepost.png

Hastings reach League 2 (how, God only knows)

For all of my fans - I know there aren't any, but it makes filling up this box seem a little more worthwhile - a full season review will follow tomorrow as I'm not around much now. Breaking news from the club though is that whiny Fabio Borini is still after a move to a bigger club EVEN AFTER WINNING AT WEMBLEY. This is a Chimbonda moment and he will be treated as such.

He may well be the only person on our favoured personnel list and the commentary may describe him as a Hastings legend but, he's a goner.

A game shouldn't annoy me this much...but it has (see conversation with Borini) - half tempted to make him rot in the reserves for the duration of his contract.

Well, totally unfricking (I'll stop myself swearing) believable!!! I actually managed THIS result at home to Arsenal in the FA Cup 3rd round. Oh the absolute joy of it! I couldn't care less about getting through, I just want to clear my -400k debt :)

Excellent result! Now all you have to do is score more than them in the replay, and hope you get an away game against another Premiership team :p

See, in that case the game should present the manager with a 'punch player in the face' option. Would make us all feel better at times :thup:
Haha, thats actually quite funny KLH84, but not at the same time, as it's happened to someone...if you follow me :o

The traitor has been sold to Bradford, who are also in League 2, for £110k.

He will have no legs left when he finishes his first game against Hastings.

Well, I've drawn Bolton away next round which would be amazing truth be told. I dont really care though because the Arsenal away will clean out my debts so I'm happy with that - I'm not a greedy man, no chance I'll beat Arsenal at home.

Lanteri & Lizidking: Welcome to the Challenge :thup:

Lizidking: This might not be a good challenge for someone trying to quit smoking :p Heavens knows I've wished I smoked/drank to calm the nerves at times during this challenge. Lots of highs/lows depending on how your season is going.

Ridcully: 2nd is a great result. Tough to lose the championship and automatic promotion spot solely on GD though :( I hope you can hang on to Sebek, but losing him for 1m wouldn't be a horrible thing either! I doubt that dag&red have that kind of money to spend though, so the interest will probably eventually wane. Thanks for the great update!

KLH84: Congrats on making the playoffs! Way to stay firm with Mr. Borini. I would only let him go if you can get a decent offer though. If you manage to gain promotion, he will probably become happy again and might be good to keep around. Winning always seems to fix "unhappy" players.

DanGLiverpool: Yeah player/coaches were a great choice my first season. However, they don't seem to be developing well as coaches :( I'm hoping that when both retire at the end of the year their coaching stats will improve. If not, I may have to switch to "obscure" coaches, who at least have decent stats.

Jaffa: Nice result! Gotta love how you only had 3 shots, 2 of them were on goal, and both we goals :p Lots of yellow cards in that match though!

WillyWonka: Congrats on promotion and the FA Trophy win! Got to love League 2 and the 3 automatic spots. Sorry to see your not enjoying league 1. I hope you return to the challenge soon! Thanks for the update.

KHL84: I'm going through posts in order (only way I can keep up) so you get a second response :p First off, congrats on promotion! Making it through the playoffs is always tough. How many showed up for the game at Wembley? Hopefully that made you a bit of cash as well!

Re: Borini - That response from him is unacceptable. I probably wouldn't have told him I'd let him go (creates a manager promise in profiles), they tend to eventually react if you tell them they are disrespectful to both you and the club. If it were me, I'd set a transfer price of ~100k. If the offer came in, move him on. If it doesn't, and hes not a huge drain on your wage budget, he would get some time in the reserves to think about it. I'm betting he will eventually change his attitude.

Weee all caught up! Thanks for not going gangbusters last night while I was asleep. You're all allowed to do that tomorrow though as I have the day off again and the chance to try and complete season 2 myself :)

The traitor has been sold to Bradford, who are also in League 2, for £110k.

He will have no legs left when he finishes his first game against Hastings.

Of course the situation has been resolved while I was posting. Glad you got 110k for him!

Basically sent my team out to kick em all over the park and get a draw, I was ecstatic. However to keep you posted I just got a proper drubbing 4-0 at The Emirates, they had 27 shots on goal whilst I had 3. It should have been double figures to them ;)

EDIT: Most importantly, I've now gone from 300k in the red to 409k in the black !!! yippee!

Basically sent my team out to kick em all over the park and get a draw, I was ecstatic. However to keep you posted I just got a proper drubbing 4-0 at The Emirates, they had 27 shots on goal whilst I had 3. It should have been double figures to them ;)

EDIT: Most importantly, I've now gone from 300k in the red to 409k in the black !!! yippee!

Getting drubbed never feels so good :) I'm hoping for a big money loss this year in the FA Cup. Of course that requires me to actually get to the 3rd round... LOL

My L1 Chippenham side just got a cracking 2-1 home win over Championship Peterborough in the 3rd round of the FA cup. Especially impressive considering we had one of our star players sent off at the end of the first half! Really solid performance all-round, very impressed.

And what illustrious tie do we have in the 4th round... we're away to L2 Fleetwood! At least it's a good chance to get through to the 5th round.

Now i'm in January and we're currently 10th in League 1, 9 points off the playoff places but we have 3 games in hand over most teams thanks to our often waterlogged pitch. Better than I expected considering a real lack of quality transfers at the beginning of the season. Hopefully, now i've got Marlon Harewood registered we can get a few more goals, as that's where we're lacking with Saric still recovering from his torn calf muscle.

fcunitedbadgepic.gif

FC United Season 1 - 2011/12

All I really wanted this season was something to build upon, I got just that. Was disappointing not to get promoted through the playoffs, but I would never have been ready for the BSP.

Table | Positions

Information

Boardroom Overview

Confidence

Finances

Transfers

FA Cup

FA Trophy

Playoff Semi Leg 1

Playoff Semi Leg 2

Playoff Final

Donovan Simmonds | Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu | Alvin Quaye

Next year: promotion. Got to strengthen the squad in midfield and defence and probably bring in another striker. Hopefully have a good cup run to earn some more money.

682.png

Marine FC

2013-14

Blue Square Premier

League

So close yet so far, we fell at the same stage once more. After an horrendous start to the campaign in which we took just three points from the first fifteen available (putting my job under threat at the same time since I'd told the board that I thought we were capable of gaining promotion), we began to quickly climb up the league after a tactical switch, playing slower tempo possession football and pushing our wingers further up the field.

We suffered a few blips on the way, but we eventually climbed to second in the table and, in the latter third of the campaign went on a wonderful sixteen match unbeaten run. We were threatening even to topple leaders Hartlepool, but at exactly the wrong moment suffered a crushing collapse in form, starting when our unbeaten run went south at the hands of Farnborough.

The failure to win in any of our final three league matches (which included a morale busting 5-2 defeat at Rushden's Nene Park) meant that we would have to face Gateshead in the play-off semi final. We hadn't beaten them in the regular league season, but should have done so in the first leg of the play-off.

At Rossett Park we dominated the match from first to last, but could only muster one goal and were caught by an 87th minute sucker punch as Kris Gate thundered a 35 yard shot into the top corner of James Gilpin's net. In the second leg we were never at the races, and though Callum Bagshaw's late strike gave us hope of salvaging something completely undeserved, it was never to be and we suffered play-off semi final defeat for the second consecutive year.

League Position Graph

Cups

Suck arse again. We made it through to the second round of the FA Cup once more, but an away trip to Millwall saw us beaten 3-2 (we almost made an epic comeback) in front of a crowd of just 8,000 which barely touched our financial problems.

Transfers

There were a few players I was very happy to bring in, namely former Hartlepool defender Ben Clark, former Preston winger Simon Whaley and former Liverpool midfielder Krisztián Adorján. They all performed well, but the star of the show was someone I hadn't expected much from, ex-Arsenal youth player Richard Adams, and eighteen year old striker who came in and just blew through the club's goalscoring records. The fans weren't happy with me letting Steven Smith go, but I couldn't turn down £30,000 given our financial situation.

Terkleton's Top 5 Players

5. Simon Whaley - A regular presence out on the right flank, good pace and strong technical skills for this level, coupled with plenty of experience of league football. He did well, firing in many a cross for the strikers to feed on, and he'll be an important part of our promotion quest next season.

4. Andrew Mitchell - The former Rangers player suffered a little through injury, and missed a few games to continue his career with the Northern Ireland U-21 side, but his passing range and technical ability are superb for this level. He loves a belter from outside the area as well and will be another that I rely upon next season.

3. Callum Bagshaw - My guy, my #1. Everyone knows my love for the former Celtic and Aberdeen man, and though this wasn't a particularly vintage year for him, he was still very important. Forced, by the arrival on the scene of Richard Adams, to switch roles from being the team's poacher to being an 'advanced forward', Baggy still grabbed himself eighteen goals and passed the one hundred game mark for the club. He celebrated making it onto the club's 'favoured personnel' list by signing a new deal which takes him through to 2016.

2. Ben Clark - Probably the biggest single reason why our defence improved this season was the presence of the experienced Clark. Aggressive, brave, strong, good in the air, he ticks every cliché box for a defender in the English lower leagues, and his marking ability made sure that very few strikers indeed got the better of him over the course of a match. Could have been more of a threat in the opposition box from set pieces, but I'm not really going to hold that against him.

1. Richard Adams - I brought him up with the intention of playing him as back up to a strike partnership of Bagshaw and Ekangamene. His performances in the early games, however, as Charni recovered from a pre-season injury meant that dropping him was impossible, and he went on to break the club's scoring records for both most league goals and most overall goals in a season. Brought through the Arsenal youth system, he is deadly when presented with a chance and is certain to play a big part in the future of the club.

Marine FC Goal of the Season

I told you he likes a belter from distance. No touch to set himself up, just thundered into the top corner, leaving the Cambridge 'keeper with no chance of stopping it.

From earlier in the same game, a dip of the shoulder to duck between two defenders and a calm finish across the goalkeeper. I like this kind of goal.

But I like a team goal more. The vision of Mitchell to see the ball in to Zaaboub, the deft, cushioned header across goal and the anticipation of Bagshaw to be in the right place to tap home. Lovely.

Next Season

It has to be promotion. Nothing less will do. Nothing less will keep me in a job.

Career Overview

Season League Final Pos. Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12 Blue Square North 2nd Promoted via play-offs
2012/13 Blue Square Premier 3rd Lost in play-off semi final
2013/14 Blue Square Premier 4th Lost in play-off semi final

Marine FC 100 Club*

Name (Position) League Games (Overall Games); League Goals (Overall Goals); Average Rating
(Dates at club)

James Gilpin(GK) 114 127 37 39 6.78
(2011-Present)

Callum Bagshaw(ST) 112 126 54 62 7.21
(2011-Present)

Kenny Strickland(DRC) 103 115 5 7 6.96
(2011-2014)

Andy Parry(DC) 100 112 12 12 7.11
(2011-Present)

Matty Crowell(MC) 95 105 12 16 7.00
(2011-Present)

Managerial Record

Season Games Won Lost Drawn For Against Win %
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12 51 29 9 13 112 67 56.86
2012/13 54 30 13 11 124 80 55.55
2013/14 52 27 14 11 86 55 51.92

Total 157 86 36 35 322 202 54.77

*This is a feature tracking those who have played 100 or more games for me at Marine. With goalkeepers, the league goals (overall goals) figures are replaced by clean sheets.

Ashton United Season Summary 2013-2014

A very good, yet still very strange season. Managed to get promoted through playoffs, but not as easy as hoped for. Fleetwood won the league and was untouchable all through the season. As the

graph will show, i highlighted both Fleetwood and Ashton. Was in second position almost all season and was just "waiting" for fleetwood to drop, but for that I am still waiting.. Despite being in second position it wasnt as easy at all. Ashton had the best defense as table will show, but just as good as defense was, just as wierd acted offense. Having 4 good strikers can be a problem, most due to injuries. It seemed as they never got a normal rhytm going. I would have preferred 2 strikers that could play upfront with subs, it just wasnt an option this season.

The Playoffs!

Semifinal vs Aldershot. Away

3-1 Home 2-1

The Final in front of 38000 hungry Ashton fans (i wish) a 2-1 victory in overtime vs Cheltenham (completely undeserved as well)

ingame post-game

The Cups!

FA saw us defeated in round 5 at home to Man C. The road to round was easy, only met poor teams. 4th qual home vs Stalybridge 3-2, round 1 home vs Hammond&W 8-1, round 2 home vs Lewes 3-1, round 3 away vs Worcester 3-1, round 4 away vs Chelmsford 4-0 and finally exit to Man c at home 2-4 (best team to go up against, except Man C was a BSP team in first round..)

FAT - Following previous seasons final, i had personally expected to atleast do that again. Fleetwood decided otherwise for me, as they had us exit in round 3.

The Players!

Has as usual, alot of signings and will name some of the best for this season, both new and old signings.

GK -

Adam Davies. He had a good season, with good defense to help him. Can't atm really decide if I want a new goalie for league 2. He as many other "poor" players, really just isnt consistant enough in perfomances, which gave back up keeper some good tries to become new first choice..

DL -

Thobias Skovgaard. (new signing) This fine little Dane really impressed and i look forward to see him over the next seasons.

DC -

Michele Fornasier. (new signing) Rock solid DC, as Thobias I believe he will be a major key to future succes. He is atm rated similar to our "best" DC, but with potential to go far beyond.

MC -

Oliver Norwood. Solid, but important, steady MC played most our games and really impressed. 42 games and avr of 7.26 - strong in defense and strong in offense (most favoured player this season)

FC -

Danny Uchechi - 3 seasons topscorer. Did ok this season, but was plagued with alot of small annoying injuries. Not consistant this season at all. Scored ok amount of goals, but many were 2 or 3 in 1 match. Also Also,he really lacked motivation. Just coulnd't keep him happy.

FC -

Marko Mitrovic - (new signing) Young and fast Swede. 26 games, 14 goals 4 assists. He really enjoys to kick at goal, whereas sometimes he should have passed the bleeding ball ;) Good hopes for him in the future.

Fm 2011 All time favourite Bagshaw. He didnt see much of the team this season. He was out almost 7 months with various injuries and just couldn't compete with my other choices, which now also includes Dean bowditch. 37 games, 14 goals and 12 assists. Had hoped for more but am content.

Doubt team has much chances in L2, it all depends if i get some new signings in certain positions, and/if new keeper or Adam can play well. Looking forward to hopefully increase our cash and get better facilities and more staff.

Started to "sell" out some players, so far 3 has been sold for free with a 50% resell clause. Eventually that should bring in a little cash as well.

[left]Season   League   League Finish   Achievements
2011/12  BSS/N    2nd             Promoted via playoffs
2012/13  BSP      2nd             FAT runner up
2013/14  BSP      2nd             Promoted via play offs[/left]

Jack.Browne: 4th is a great result for season #1! At least you made it to the Playoff Finals. Now that you have the core of the squad built, you should be able to challenge for promotion next year! GL and thanks for the update.

Ridleys: Hold out! If championship teams wants him, make them pay championship money! I still don't know how all you guys have Borini availible, he's still with Porto through 2013 for me.

Terk: Unlucky yet again :( Those playoffs are such evil things. I can't wait for League 2 and 3 automatic spots! Richard Adams looks like quite the talent! 13 pace and 14 finishing to boot :) Good luck for next season and thanks for the update! Nice to see some names on the 100+ list as well!

Terk: Unlucky yet again :( Those playoffs are such evil things. I can't wait for League 2 and 3 automatic spots! Richard Adams looks like quite the talent! 13 pace and 14 finishing to boot :) Good luck for next season and thanks for the update! Nice to see some names on the 100+ list as well!

Cheers :) The one automatic promotion place is killing me. Quite frankly there's always going to be at least one team better than me in this league (Grimsby, who kicked my ass last year, have just been relegated back from League 2) so I suspect I'm going to have to master the play-offs. However, my squad seem to have no appetite for "squeaky bum time" and seem to always lose form at the end of the season. Hopefully Adams can have an even better season next year.

Congrats on your promotion, Dons :) Hope I can join you in the rarefied air of the Football League soon.

Dons: Great season! You may not have deserved the Playoff final win, but you deserved the promotion on the season alone. Just think, you are now done with the single automatic spot and the same result next year will be automatic promotion! Mitrovich looks sweet, he should be good for a few years (or until you get a nice large bid!). Your squad looks pretty good to me. I think you should at least not have any trouble avoiding relegation next season. Thanks for the great update!

Quavis:

OI! Wheres my congrats??

Got promoted to L2 and won the FA Trophy!!!! heheh.

Did anyone struggle to sign players when they got into L2? I've already got a pretty good squad, now I can have 7 subs, I need to add some depth.

Mitrovic is a seriously good player. Dominic Blizzard © has been a rock.

Season hasn't started yet, but It's within a week, got some talent coming through that will definately be of some use to this season. McDermott has walked out pretty much :(

Season   League   League Finish   Achievements
2011/12  BSS/N    4th             Promoted via playoffs
2012/13  BSP      15th             N/A
2013/14  BSP      1st             Promoted as Champions & FA Trophy Winner
2014/15  League 2 - Expectations: Solidarity & Financial Stability 

supermas: Don't let a hard first season get you down! You've probably got a good core of guys to build around now which should make season 2 slightly easier. Were you trying to do anything different at home (different tactic?) than on the road? I'm not sure how much reputation changes year to year without cup wins/promotion, so signing players may still prove difficult.

As far as attracting staff at this level, try filtering for "obscure" staff only. 2nd season and beyond there is bound to be a retired lower league player that has decent stats that are signable.

Thanks for the update and GL in season 2.

Thanks Quavis. At first I played "Defensive" mentality at both home and away - although I later switched to "Control" at home and "Defensive / Counter" away. This didnt seem to solve my Jekyll and Hyde home form too much!

Cheers for the tip of filtering staff, am going to give it a go - am just firing up now ready for the transfer window, and then the start of Season 2!

Terk - I shall look forward to seeing you :D

Quavis - Yes, no more play offs - still alot of games to win, to get auto promomotion - but it will come, i will rather spend 1 or 2 seasons in L2 and my youngsters can become better, than go straight to L1 and get relegated ;) Time will tell - just hoping to increase finances..

CONGRATZ YiddO!!!

Where are all Dafuge's updates? :O would have expected him to be in season 2022 by now..

Quavis:

OI! Wheres my congrats??

Got promoted to L2 and won the FA Trophy!!!! heheh.

Season   League   League Finish   Achievements
2011/12  BSS/N    4th             Promoted via playoffs
2012/13  BSP      15th             N/A
2013/14  BSP      1st             Promoted as Champions & FA Trophy Winner
2014/15  League 2 - Expectations: Solidarity & Financial Stability 

Sorry I have you ignored for being too successful! J/K

I must have missed you in today's rundown (being done from work again :p). Wheres my proper update?!!! I only see 2 one line posts on your wins. Slacker! Congrats on Promotion and the FA Trophy win! Nice to see you avoided the dreaded playoffs. That extra rep boost for being champions is always nice for next seasons recruiting :)

520px-FCUM_logosvg.png

FC United of Manchester

Season 3 - 2013/2014 – nPower League Two

My initial aims for this season was to stay up, and that was exactly what happened. This season was rough, we took lots of defeats and found wins hard to come by, but we slugged through and managed to finish up 19th, which I was more than satisfied with. We didn't do anything other than stay up, knocked out in Preliminary round of League Cup, knocked out of Paint Trophy in Second Round and knocked out of the FA Cup in the second round. There was nothing memorable about this season other than staying up. Oh and my finances had a massive slip, which wasn't good. Things will have to change for the good next season.

League Two Table | Position Graph

Transfers | Finances

Top Players

Jake Cassidy (ST) - My best striker this season, he finished with 16 goals to the good in 40 appearances, which was a nice turnout for him along with a couple of other goalscoring strikers. He finished with an avg rating of 6.88

Stephen Stirling (MC) - He was great in midfield all season and really looked at home in League 2. Finished with an avg rating of 6.91

Reuben Hazell (DC) - My big 34 year old captain. Did brilliantly at the back again and played in 41 of the 46 league games. Finished with an average rating of 6.81.

Next Season

I want to push for a play-off place and make some serious improvements on last season by getting rid of alot of the dead weight in the team.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12         Blue Square North         1st           Promoted - Champions
2012/13         Blue Square Premier       2nd           Promoted - Play-off Winners 
2013/14         nPower League 2          19th           None

Terk - I shall look forward to seeing you :D

Quavis - Yes, no more play offs - still alot of games to win, to get auto promomotion - but it will come, i will rather spend 1 or 2 seasons in L2 and my youngsters can become better, than go straight to L1 and get relegated ;) Time will tell - just hoping to increase finances..

CONGRATZ YiddO!!!

Where are all Dafuge's updates? :O would have expected him to be in season 2022 by now..

Dafuge is taking some time away from this challenge at the start to try something new this year. I think hes trying the unemployed, go wherever your career takes you path this year. So far we haven't exerted enough peer pressure and/or great updates to get him back and re-addicted. So yeah, there is some more added incentives to make your updates nice long, high quality updates :) Bring back dafuge! (This may also be a shameless attempt at getting more people to post updates for me to read, but please ignore that part!)

Dafuge, if your out there and watching, pop us a link to your career story (if you are doing one). I'd love to give it a read :)

Archived