dafuge's FM11 challenge

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trying to find staff at is a nightmare, wanted some better staff now i have made it up to the BSP but they are all wanting in the region of £300-£900 outrageous!

Agreed. Obscure people are hard enough to get. Local almost not happening and from unproven and up impossible.. I mean... If you are obscure, really, you had your chances and blew it and should take any jobs offered. If you are unproven eg regen coaches. Shouldnt they embrace an offer and go from there? :confused:

It's half time at Wembley, and it's 1-0 to Spurs. Wilson Palacios scored in the 28th minute. We've had next to nothing go our way, apart from in the final minute where Borini was denied by an absolutely brilliant save by Wiland. Sebek has had a lot of work to do!

I'll keep updating this post.

49 - Robbie Keane misses penalty.

56 - Maloney hits the bar from 30 yards. Still nothing going our way.

63 - Maloney hits the post, and then Palacios is denied by Sebek.

66 - Simone Padoin gets a yellow card.

72 - Fallon gets a chance, but is caught offside.

82 - PENALTY! Luis Aznar holds back Borini and gets a yellow! Rory Fallon to take...

83 - GOAL!!! Rory Fallon BLASTS that pen in to the top left corner. Wiland almost gets it but it's too strong. 1-1!

89 - Ifil nearly scores an own goal, the ball JUST going over the top. That was too close.

90 - Shimmin runs the full length of the pitch and almost scores from a freak cross, which went just over.

It's going to extra time!

91 - Maloney goes just wide from a deflected shot.

94 - NO! 2-1. Giftings with the assist and Pavyluchenko scores with his head. Shoddy marking there.

Half Time in Extra Time. 2-1 the score. We need a miracle here, Spurs are all over us.

107 - BOATENG! Daniel Boateng scores! He towered above Padoin and headed down at goal from Ajose's lovely cross. The former Arsenal youngster scores against Spurs. 2-2!

116 - ANOTHER PENALTY! Saric is brought down by Ledley King! Oh my god... Fallon to take again.

117 - FALLON!!!! A complete repeat of his first goal. Blasted in to the top left corner! We're 3-2 up, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

119 - **** **** ****. Spurs have turned up to overload...

120 - Ajose time-wasting on a throw-in. Scratch that, all the team are.

IT'S OVER! FULL TIME! IT ENDS 3-2! No ****ing way. We're in the Final! :eek:

The other team is Blackburn, and they're 8th. Here's the video of the win.

FC United 3 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

I still can't believe I've done this. But I still stick to the fact it's completely undeserved after the Wigan thing.

I'm going to have to start skipping your updates, you're putting everyone else to shame.

Well done (as an Arsenal fan this is heartfelt)

Canvey Island End of Season Summary 2012/13 - Second Season

Media Prediction: 17th

Actual Finish:8th

I thought that this would be our year with stronger players added to the squad once again and after last years good finish I thought we would go one further. Unfortunately this season was all about injuries and last minute goals which I think in the end we were lucky to finish 8th.

I experimented too much with formations this season which I think caused a lot of problems and our strikers went on a goal drought with 8 games to go we went on a run of 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss which put the excitement back into this season as we were close to the play offs at one stage only 3 points behind 5th place but it wasn't meant to be.

Transfers: 6 In / 4 Out

Best Players of the Season

Vincent Pericard - When my scout mentioned that Pericard was available on a free and interested to come I jumped at the chance to have a player of his quality at the club. This also ended the search for the target man the club has been lacking with 15 goals to his name this season we needed him.

Chris Fagan - Another good season for Chris Fagan even with his dry spell during the middle of the season. Will expect more from him next season.

Nikola Saric - Finally managed to sign Saric after hearing about him on here. Not the best of seasons for Nikola but can see why he is raved about when he produces bit of a magic. Very injury prone this season will hopefully see more from him next year.

Aim for Next Season

• Main Objective: Get out of this crappy league!
  • Once again clear the deadwood from the squad as we are now 250k in the red
  • Play more attacking, positive football (4-3-3)

League Finishes

1. 2011/12 6th
  2. 2012/13 8th

Sorry to hear that mate.

As you already won the game do what you think is best there is no way you can be seen as cheating as you have already reached the final.

I decided to just holiday it and take the first result... which happened to be 4-2 after extra time to us :)

However, I'm still going to count the original 3-2 result in my end of season report.

I decided to just holiday it and take the first result... which happened to be 4-2 after extra time to us :)

However, I'm still going to count the original 3-2 result in my end of season report.

Nice one! How many games you got left in the league?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!

My game just got a crash dump and closed.

Good to hear that you still got past Spuds :thup: I've read too many posts about people having crash dump problems with FM11 so I'm making sure to save after every game I play. Takes me longer to get through a season but I despise having to replay games due to crashes.

Things that are annoying me today

1) Players being unhappy, wanting to leave, not wanting to wait until the end of the season (3 months away) and then refusing mutual termination because they want to fight for their place at the club.

2) That Spurs gif being in this thread

Is it you scoring or conceding? :)

Me conceding unfortunately and now I have just lost the game after this thanks to a biased ref not giving anything to us after we had 3 penalty shouts but when a Havant and Waterlooville player decides to dive in the 91st min he awards them a pen!

1) Players being unhappy, wanting to leave, not wanting to wait until the end of the season (3 months away) and then refusing mutual termination because they want to fight for their place at the club.

Things making me happy

WINNING THE BLUE SQUARE SOUTH WITH 2 GAMES TO GO - After screwing it up last season we HAD to win it this year and win it we did. Season review to follow when we actually finish the season. Time to buy half a squad.

My chairman is stupid :(

Increasing the red numbers month by month, yet he isnt capable of finding a parent club for extra income, and has not made a single fan day yet.

I hope they sack him!

I'm having trouble finding a parent club too. I've had Swindon since the start of the game, but since their manager declares his hatred for me after every pre-season friendly I never get any loans. Every request I make is agreed with, then they fail to find someone. How hard can it be?

The thing that's annoyed me today is that my team hasn't played a match for twenty days because my last two matches were posponed. What makes it even more annoying is that I've now got a load of matches squashed into a few weeks.

The thing that's annoyed me today is that my team hasn't played a match for twenty days because my last two matches were posponed. What makes it even more annoying is that I've now got a load of matches squashed into a few weeks.

I had the same problem last season, with a small squad it can ruin your season by causing loads of injuries.

To make matters even worse, I just drew in the FA Trophy, and the replay is squashed in with the other matches which are all conjested.

I hate replays just wished they would do extra-time and pens to get it over and done with!

Terk - As you are a massive Callum Bagshaw fan is his morale low in your game? He seems to always be depressed in mine for some reason. I think he just don't like me :(

Terk - As you are a massive Callum Bagshaw fan is his morale low in your game? He seems to always be depressed in mine for some reason. I think he just don't like me :(

He does struggle with his morale, definitely. He was out for a couple of months during this current season and when he came back I had to scrape his morale off the floor. When he's feeling good though the goals just flow. Hopefully he can fire us to League 2 as my Marine side have secured their place in the BSP Play-offs :cool:

He does struggle with his morale, definitely. He was out for a couple of months during this current season and when he came back I had to scrape his morale off the floor. When he's feeling good though the goals just flow. Hopefully he can fire us to League 2 as my Marine side have secured their place in the BSP Play-offs :cool:

Thought it was just me. I will be on suicide watch until he starts scoring again then :)

Good luck in the play-offs!

Meh boys just played a hellaofagood game! Ashton vs Hampton -

Great game! I had a good game I wanted to show everyone, but it won't upload to Youtube. It gets to about 85-90%, then reports a problem with my internet connection. There's no problems with my connection though.

Archived