Gundo's FM11 European Adventure Challenge™

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2011/12

League Table

League Positions Graph

My team sucked all the way. Need to improve almost everyone in the first eleven. I really don’t know how to play them in Wales.

Welsh Cup

Fixtures

– I don’t know how we did this, but this means Europe!

Loosemore League Cup – Short run.

Squad – Nothing special to say here.

Transfers

Key Player Profiles

Eifion Partington – If I have to choose one it has to be him. He was on the u-18 and I took him straight to the 1st team and he got

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    11th        Welsh Cup

Next Season

To strengthen almost every position and try to push for a mid-table finish.

Get some money from Europe! .. Don’t think I can achieve this one, but I have to try!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Budafok 2026/27 Hungarian Division 1

Table

Positions

Once again regained the title without too much trouble. Played a 2nd division team in the 2nd Rd of the hungarian cup and put out the reserve team who promptly lost. Regained the league cup.

In europe i beat Fram 6-1 on agg before squeezing past Sheriff 4-2 on agg in the playoff rd of the CL. In the group stage i again failed to get the results i should have finishing 3rd.

In the 1st KO rd of the euro cup i again faced Sheriff and lost the first leg away 3-0. The team erased this deficit by halftime and went on to win 4-0. In the second Rd i faced Shaktar and drew the 1st leg at home 0-0 before narrowly losing 1-0 away.

My finances are very healthy thanks to a lot of player sales and the stadium was increased to 12782, however this looks like the max capacity as it already being filled up and i cant request any increases.

Transfers

Squad

Several players were sold on in August. Pereira (104 apps, 1 goal) wanted to move and only had a year left on his contract, and in Aguilar i had a better replacement anyway so i cashed in. Ricardo (123 apps, 16 goals) rarely played in the league due to the 5 foreigners rule so i sold him.

After many years of service Woznaik (314 apps, 96 goals) was let go. Smajlovic (137 apps, 25 goals) went in jan as his contract had 6 months to go and Andrada (43 apps, 5 goals) had not really progressed and so was sold. The chairman sold Ali (99 apps, 65 goals) as an offer to good to refuse in spite of 35 million in the bank.

I was left short of strikers after Ali was sold and none were prolific even Arkhipov. Claudio scored a lot (mostly penalties)to make up some the loss and was generally outstanding, still not rated my best player though.

Season            League             Position       Hungarian Cup               League Cup              Europe              Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12        Second Division        10th               1st Rd                     -                     -                      None
2012/13        Second Division        10th               1st Rd                     -                     -                      None
2013/14        Second Division        10th               1st Rd                     -                     -                      None
2014/15        Second Division        1st                2nd Rd                     -                     -                      League Winners
2015/16        First Division         3rd                3rd Rd                 1st Stage                 -                      European Qualification
2016/17        First Division         2nd                Winners                Semi-final         2nd QRd   Euro cup            European Qualification, HC Winner
2017/18        First Division         1st                Winners                Semi-final         3rd QRd   Euro cup            League winnner, HC Winner
2018/19        First Division         1st                Semi final             Quarter-final      3rd QRd   CL                  League winner
                                                                                                  4th QRd   Euro cup
2019/20        First Division         3rd                4th Rd                 Semi-final         Cl Group stages               None
2020/21        First Division         1st                4th Rd                 Winners            Euro Cup 1st KO Rd            League winnner, LC Winner
2021/22        First Division         1st                Winner                 semi-final         4th QRd   CL                  League winner, HC Winner
                                                                                                  Group Stage   Euro cup            
2022/23        First Division         1st                Winner                 Quarter-final      CL Group stages               League winner, HC Winner
                                                                                                  Euro Cup 1st KO Rd
2023/24        First Division         1st                Winner                 Winners            CL Group stages               Domestic treble
2024/25        First Division         1st                Winner                 Winners            CL 1st KO Rd                  Domestic treble
2025/26        First Division         1st                Winner                 Quarter-final      CL Group stages               League winner, HC Winner                          
2025/26        First Division         1st                2nd Rd                 Winners            CL Group stages               League winner, LC Winner 
                                                                                                  Euro Cup 2nd KO Rd

League Ranking (standard) - Club coefficient/League Coefficient

15/16 - 71 (2*)

16/17 - 52 (2.5*)

17/18 - 59 (2*)

18/19 - 58 (2*)

19/20 - 68 (2*) - 381 /27

20/21 - 50 (2.5*) - 211/27

21/22 - 57 (2*) -125/22

22/23 - 44 (2.5*) -113/20

23/24 - 37 (2.5*) -70/19

24/25 - 30 (2.5*) -52/17

25/26 - 21 (3*) -39/14

26/27 - 17 (3*) -40/13

27/28 - 16 (3*) -33/15

Decided to try this Challenge gin today. After Field attempt in Norway. decided to try Croatia

So this is My Profile

Club informtion

Radniks.gif

NK Radnik Sesvete

So this is the Squad i have to my dispose for the first season personally i think there ok. here is bit more information on the club.

Facilities

Facts

Club Information

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2012/13

League Table

League Positions Graph

I did not expect this! I think I found a tactic that suited my players.

Welsh Cup fixtures

– Compared to last year this wasn’t good.

Loosemore League Cup

Squad

Transfers

Key Player Profiles

Eifion Partington – Once again he was one of my best players.

Ben Thatcher – A new player I signed in January.

Matthew Trevett – My topscorer this season.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    11th        Welsh Cup
2012/13    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    3rd         n/a 

Next Season

Get a new defense except a DL.

Try to win in the first round in the Euro cup qual.

saab693's Jaszbereny - Hungarian Division I - 2015/2016

I didn't do a full report last season as having completed the domestic part of the challenge, I just wanted to get on with it! This season was all about consolidating ourselves as the best team in Hungary.

Season Review

League Table

Past Positions

Season Summary - Part 1

Season Summary - Part 2

The final standings are a little misleading - it was a really tight campaign and it went down to the wire. I think we are the strongest team and deserved to be champions but Fehervar pushed us all the way. The other teams fell away fairly early so I am hoping that it won't be long until we can create a real gulf in class between ourselves and the contenders

Super Cup

This is the Hungarian equivalent of the Charity Shield. It was a good result and nice to add another trophy to the cabinet.

Champions League

Breezed through the second qualifying round but came unstuck against Partizan Belgrade. We weren't totally outclassed which bodes well for getting through to the group stages in the next few years.

EURO Cup

Disappointed to be honest. Didn't feel like they were a massive team and would have liked to have played in the competition proper.

Hungarian Cup

This competition continues to be our nemesis! Still yet to make the quarter finals, although we were unlucky to draw Fehervar so early on. Revenge was to be had however ;)

League Cup

Winners for the second time. Bizarrely we played Fehervar twice away from home in a week - we lost in the league 4-1 and then won 4-1 in the first leg of the final to set us up nicely for the return.

Players

Transfers

Squad - Part 1

Squad - Part 2

We saw our record sale this year. Rajkovic was a hot prospect who I didn't want to sell but unfortunately having suggested £500k as a negotiated asking price to Beograd, they made the bid and the chairman intervened. At least it slightly helped our woeful financial situation (see below).

As regards key players this time round:-

Ivo Kuchar

The Czech youth international was brilliant up front. 23 goals, 17 assists and an average rating of 7.63. He was also the Fans' Player of the YearI will hold onto him as long as possible, though I can envisage the chairman moving to accept a bid from a larger team at some point...

Marcelo Peralta

The young Argentine was signed from Independiente in the summer and prolific from the start. The league's top goalscorer

Foxi

His fourth and best season at the club, one of my favourite players I have had on any FM save so far which is what makes these challenges so great. 26 assists in 36 starts is just fantastic. I hope he will be able to stay in the team as we progress and if not I'd love to add him to the backroom staff. A Central African Republic international who just shouldn't be that good!

Sekou Dani Camara

A much improved second season from the Guinean. 14 assists and 4 goals is a decent return from central midfield.

Tumelo Sibiya

The young South African was signed in the summer and had a decent first season alongside Camara in midfield.

Destin Makita

The veteran Congo international was solid at the back and also a real threat from set pieces, offering 7 goals towards the team's total.

Marcell Matolcsi

One of three centre backs who made over 20 appearances for the club this season. Solid if less of a threat going forwards than Makita and Dvorshak.

Roland Szolnoki

Third and best season at the club for the young Hungarian. 9 goals and 14 assists was a good return from the left winger.

Gabor Dvorschak

Probably our best central defender this time round.

It was nice to see that five were selected in the Hungarian Division I Team of the Season

Other News

Finances

Now over £5m in debt. We are regularly losing over £200k a month and although the board have never brought it up, it is surely going to be an issue at some point. It's creating a bit of a Catch-22 situation where we need the Champions League money to help us improve finances but the lack of funds available to improve the team means we are struggling to get past the qualifying rounds. We will have to see whether I can do enough in the transfer market this summer to get us in the groups.

Our planned stadium move has also fallen through due to planning permission issues. We have had our existing stadium dramatically reduced in capacity due to health and safety issue and this would have meant we could at least have increased our revenue through ticket sales - alas not to be. I guess this is the joy of Gundo's challenge!

Club History

Honours

League History

Champions League History

EURO Cup History

Hungarian Cup History

League Cup History

Next Season

Domestically, I'd like a clean sweep. Failing that I'd prioritise winning the Hungarian Division I by a large margin and making some progress in the Hungarian Cup.

In Europe, I'd really like to make it into the CL group stages. If we can't do that, then we have to aim to get into the EURO Cup to at least progress from what has been achieved this season.

The majority of my players are still coming from remote African countries or Hungary. I'm hoping that progress in Europe will allow the scouts to find me greater quality players so we can really push to complete this challenge in the next 5 - 1o years.

4689.gif?v=1

NK Dravograd - Slovenian Second Division - 2013/14 - 1st & Promoted!

P 27 W 20 D 4 L 3 F 49 A 12 GD +37 P 64

Ridiculous season. We were unbeaten in the first 19 league matches, winning 10 on the trot, barely conceding a goal and regularly popping up with winners late in the game. I tried to retire Tisnikar at the start of the season, but he just wouldn't go. What a trooper :*)

Obviously went out of the cup in the first round to some non-leaguers.. :rolleyes:

Couple of kids came through who I have hopes for. One is now a Croatian U21 international, the other could be "As good as Tisnikar". I will wait and see before getting too excited..

We sold a couple of players for a total of 220k, which leaves us nicely in the black. 150k in the bank, so maybe even some money to spend next season on keeping us up.

Key Players

Top Scorer: Sasa Lalovic (22 apps. – 11 goals) Average Rating: 7.26

Best Player: Borut Tisnikar (27(1) apps. – 10 goals) Average Rating: 7.41

Review of hopes for the season

Get physio - YES (but only after we'd won the league :( )

Get players from top flight in on loan - NO (they still wouldn't come)

Get as many of first 11 as possible onto full time contracts - YES (8 of them. Not Tisnikar though)

Go up - YES!

[font=&quot]Season      Division       Pos.      Cup         Europe     Achievements[/font]

[font=&quot]2011/12    2nd             7th       2nd Round   N/A        Avoided Relegation[/font]
 [font=&quot]2012/13    2nd             4th       Semi Final  N/A        Cup semis         [/font]
 [font=&quot]2013/14    2nd             1st       1st Round   N/A        PROMOTION!         [/font]

Hopes for next season

Go professional

Don't go down

Good luck Tony Hawker! I doubt you'd be able to pull off a no transfer policy. In Hungary I have had one decent youth prospect in 5 years! Northern Ireland would be hard enough to pull off with a transfer budget!

Loving Chimney Corner by the way!

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2011/12

League Table

League Positions Graph

Well.. I think that settles that I was just lucky last season.

Welsh Cup fixtures

Loosemore League Cup

Squad

Transfers – I can’t seem to find anyone who can really improve the squad.

Key Player Profiles

Ashley Buswell

Steve Jones – Good to see another youth player do well.

Matty Woodward

Career Overview

2012/13    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    3rd         n/a 
2013/14    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    10th        n/a 

Next Season

Get in the top 6 and try to get into Europe.

Try to improve the squad

150px-Sportist_Gen_Toshevo.png

Sportist (General Toshevo) 2017/18 Season Update - Bulgarian "A" Group - Marky Mark!

2011/12 - Bulgarian "B" Group - 14th

2012/13 - Bulgarian "B" Group - 2nd - Promotion!

2013/14 - Bulgarian "A" Group - 13th

2014/15 - Bulgarian "A" Group - 6th, Bulgarian Cup Winners!

2015/16 - Bulgarian "A" Group - 4th, Europa League 4th Qual Round, Bulgarian Cup Runner Up, Bulgarian Super Cup Winner!,

2016/17 - Bulgarian "A" Group - 1st, Europa League 3rd Qual Round, Bulgarian Cup Qtr Final - League Champions!

2017/18 - Bulgarian "A" Group - 1st, 4th in Champions League Group Stage, Bulgarian Cup Winners! - League Champions!

2018/19 - Bulgarian "A" Group - 1st, CL Playoff, 3rd in Europa League Group Stage, Super Cup Runner Up - League Champions!

30 Pld, 24 Won, 4 Drn, 2 Lst, 72 For, 21 Ag, +51 GD, 76 Pts

Transfers / Star Players / Team Summary

After reaching the Champions League group stage last season and cashing in on the prize money, my wage budget increased from $28k per week to a whopping $128k per week (due to the Bulgarian salary cap which is based on prior season turnover), so I proceeded to sign 21 players for a total $4.7m, as well as release a host of older players for a combined $1.7m

The pick of the new signings was 20 year old Brazilian winger Beto, signed for a free:

Beto: At 20, he looks amazing, possibly already the best in the team, however his unsporting personality is already showing, with his 17 yellows and 3 red cards smashing the Sportist record for worst discipline

2019 Transfers

Once again, my players took out most of the annual Bulgarian awards, here is a summary:

Bulgarian Goalkeeper of the Season: Junior John - has finished his 4 year stints, winning the past 3 Bulgarian goalkeeper of the year, and decided to leave the club. One of the best Goalkeepers ever to play in Bulgaria I'd say!

Bulgarian Defender of the Season, Foreigner of the Season 2nd Place: Terna Suswan - The Nigerian defender was picked up on a free, and instantly became a hit! Also has 4 Nigerian caps

Bulgarian Midfielder of the Season, Players Player of the Season: Mduduzi Zulu - The South African central midfielder has been a rock, playing 166 games in the past 5 year to break Dunloy records, and is finally recognized as the best midfielder in Bulgaria!

All I need is a quality striker and I'd get the clean sweep of awards!

Seasonal Best XI and Overall Best XI

League / Domestic Cups

After winning the past two titles in close seasons, I stepped it up a level, and won the league with a league record 76 points, 21 points clear of 2nd place Slavia (Sofia).

2019 League Table

However, my good form didn't help with the domestic cups, as I lost the Super Cup 2-4 and was knocked out of the Bulgarian Cup in the 3rd Round.

League Reputation: 33rd (+13) - between Taca de Portugal and LIGA adelante

National Coefficient: 17th (-2) - between Austria and Denmark

Club Coefficient: 135th (-55) - between Valenciennes FC and Mainz (Still only 2nd highest Bulgarian coefficient, after CSKA (Sofia) in 132nd place)

Europe

Champions League 2nd Qual Round v Zestaponi (Georgia): 1-1(H), 3-0(A)

Champions League 3rd Qual Round v Lech (Poland): 1-2(H), 4-3(A)

Champions League Playoff v Basel (Switzerland): 1-5(A), 2-2(H)

After reaching the group stage last season, I was confident of the same this season, but it didn't quite go to plan. After easing past Georgia's finest, I struggled to get past Lech of Poland, and then was smashed by Basel in the Playoff!

So despite losing the PL Playoff, I still qualified for the Europa League group stages, and was drawn against Man City, Mallorca and M. Haifa. I thought I was a chance to take 2nd place, and I started with 3 draws, but then losses to Mallorca (3-6) and Man City (1-3) blew me out of the water. I did finish with a 1-0 win against M. Hafia to claim 3rd place, but it was too little, too late... still, I didn't come last, so that was some sort of achievement

2019 Europa League Group Stage

Finances / Facilities

Missing out on the CL Group stage really hurt the finances after my spending spree this season, and a racked up a $11M loss, all due to my massive wage increase, and the bank balance is now down to $3m.

2019 Finances

Due this however, I managed to increase my stadium capacity and upgrade my facilities

Training Facilities: Adequate

Youth Facilities: Basic

Youth Recruitment: Basic

Stadium Capacity: 4,168

New Club Records

Highest Attendance: 4,631 v Litex "A" Group 17/11/2018

Highest Gate Receipts: $70,000 v M. Haifa EURO Cup Grp F 6/12/2018

Average Attendance: 3,860

Highest Scoring Game: 3-6 v Mallorca (A) EURO Cup Grp F 8/11/2018

Most Games Won in Row: 8 - 6/4/2019 to 1/6/2019

Most Games Without Conceeding: 6 - 6/4/2019 to 11/5/2019

Most Goals in a Match: Yuliyan Neykov - 4 (v Beroe (Stara Zagora) 24/11/2018)

Worst Discipline: Beto - 17 yellow cards / 3 red cards

Most League Apps for Club: Mduduzi Zulu - 121

Highest Transfer Fee Paid: $1,400,000 (Cacapa from Cherno more - 10/7/2018)

Highest Transfer Fee Received: $1,000,000 (Branimir Kostadinov to Vojvodina - 11/1/2019)

Total Transfer Spending: $4,500,000

Total Transfer Income: $2,000,000

Another domestic double for Jaszbereny!Thebaker how long did it take for you to get into the CL group stages? And did you have the same financial probs I've had? Nearly £5m in the red now...

took me 4 seasons to get promotion to division 1 and 9 to get into the group stages. However i was never much in the red maybe 300k, probably since i only spent 10k on players in the first 9 seasons

Right lads I haven't been able to update since I've been busy, but I have played on a bit and I've finally done This. Took a long time but glad it's happened, 6m added to the balance and hopefully new youth facilities on the way!

saab693's Jaszbereny - Hungarian Division I - 2016/2017

Season Review

Following last year's double success, we were looking for domestic domination and to see some progress on the European front too.

League Table

Past Positions

Same amount as points as the year previous but Kaposvar pushed us all the way. Going into the final game of the season, we were two points behind them and it took a cracking 4-0 victory at Pecs to secure our third successive title.

Super Cup

Hmm disappointing.......

Champions League

We are getting closer to making the group stages and definitely gave Basel a run for their money. We were actually 2-0 up in the first leg but let it sllip. I think we can press on and qualify soon.

EURO Cup

Was really pleased with the boys. Our first real foray into Europe and we held our own for the most part, getting good results against Braga and Rubin. Should help push us up the coefficient rankings too.

League Cup

Our third victory.

Hungarian Cup

So close to the only domestic prize to allude us.

Players

Transfers

Another season where we saw plenty of players coming in and out as we attempted to get up to the European standard.

Key players this year were:

Ivo Kuchar

He just gets better and better. Our first player to be worth over a £1m!

Tumelo Sibiya

An unbelievable return from the left winger.

Foxi

Be rude not to mention him eh?! Signed him in the first season and still holding his own on the right wing.

Marcell Matolcsi

Our rock in central defence.

Thapelo Scott

Injury cut short a great first season with the club.

Player Awards

MoM

Top Goalscorer

Other News

Finances have stabilised slightly which is good following the freefall we've seen in previous seasons. Still terrible though, don't get me wrong.

This should be helped in the long run as plans for a new stadium have been announced. 6,000! Steady on!

Our run in Europe gave us a decent rise in the rankings too.

Career Overview

Honours

League History

Champions League History

EURO Cup History

Hungarian Cup History

League Cup History

Next Season

WIN THE WRETCHED HUNGARIAN CUP! I jest, I jest. I'd like to continue to dominate domestically which shouldn't be a problem with a few decent signings in the summer.

As regards Europe, I think I have to accept that progress will be slow and just take it as it comes. If I was being optimistic, I'd like to see us in the Champions League group stages but failing that, another crack at the EURO Cup would be good.

Ah we're in the same position!

Yeah the domestic side of it has come fairly easy, it's getting on in Europe that's proving the challenge. The board have just told me that I have no transfer budget for the new season which is going to make improving the team at all a real struggle!

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2014/15

League Table

Forgot to take a screenshot of the league graph.

Welsh Cup fixtures

Loosemore League Cup

Squad

Transfers

Key Player Profiles

Eifion Partington

Neil Hughes – Topscorer

Ashley Buswell

Career Overview

2013/14    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    10th        n/a
2014/15    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    4th         n/a 

Next Season

Win the league!

Try to get past my first game in the Loosemore.

Saab693 - until you get a 2nd CL place you will enter in the 2nd Qfrd, being seeded always makes it so much easier. This year i went straight into the group stages even though hungary did not have a high enough league coefficent to do so.

saab693's Jaszbereny - Hungarian Division I - 2017/2018

We were aiming for our fourth successive league title and to see some improvement in Europe.

League Table

Past Positions

We started slowly, losing 2 out of our opening 3 league games. We then went the rest of the season unbeaten to record our highest points total to date.

Champions League

We made it through to the group stages for the first time and picked up a couple of decent results. There is no denying it however, there is a huge gulf in class between ourselves and the likes of AC Milan.

Hungarian Cup

Well it wouldn't be a Jaszbereny season without crashing out to a second division team would it?! Maybe I should just accept that we are never going to win this one!

League Cup

Having checked the board's confidence page, it appears that they couldn't care less about the League Cup! I fielded the B team and let the ass man get on with it.

Players

Transfers

It's getting to the stage now where we can't really improve the squad that much as we can't attract higher quality players with our current reputation. Tumelo Sibiya's min release clause was activated and I also opted to sell Supka for £500k as he was really just a fringe player. This gave us some leverage in the transfer market but the players really weren't there. I opted to invest in the future with a few young players who have potential.

Ivo Kuchar - His best season yet. Simply breath-taking. He won the MoM award, the Top Goalscorer award and was voted the Fans Player of the Year.

Roland Szolnoki - Thapelo Scott was injured for most of the season so Szolnoki came in and did brilliantly on the left wing. Sadly he wasn't interested in renewing his contract and will be leaving at the end of the season. He was voted the Player of the Season too. This is slightly outrageous given how good Kuchar was and it seems to me to be part of the huge domestic bias that goes towards awards. I have never been listed in the manager awards (1st, 2nd or 3rd) and I'm pretty sure this is because I am English!

Justin Thidiela - Another great season alongside Kuchar.

Foxi - I think I will genuinely be sad when he packs in his playing career!

Sekou Dani Camara - Another solid season. He too will be leaving in the summer having been poached by Polish side Lech. A shame after 4 good seasons at the club. Will definitely need a defensive minded centre mid to replace him with.

Richard Heidenreich - The Czech youth star was consistently good at left back.

Mourad Rafai - The fans were sceptical of the veteran Moroccan signing but he was solid at centre back all year long.

Ales Martinek - Despite being a left back predominantly, the Czech youngster slotted in at centre back really well.

Jacob September - High hopes for this guy. Decent first season and he's already attracting the interest of clubs from the more established European leagues.

Karim Saidi - The young Moroccan goalkeeper is another hot prospect.

It was good to see that 8 of my players were named in the Team of the Season.

Other news

Finances

The revenue from the Champions League cleared the £5m debt and we are now comfortably back in the black. With a bit of luck we'll make the group stages again which should help things even further.

We move into the imaginatively named Jaszbereny Stadium in a couple of months which should see increased turnover from ticket sales, even if it is only 6k in capacity! I have finally convinced the board to improve the training facilities and this will be finished in the next couple of months. The youth facilities are also being upgraded and we will be getting a youth academy too.

On a personal note, I am now one of Hungarian football's most successful managers!

Career Overview

Honours

League History

Champions League History

Hungarian Cup History

League Cup History

Next Season

The focus has to be on Europe now, as domestically I think we've pretty much got things sorted. Any progress from this season would be a bonus, but the emphasis will be on getting into the CL group stage again and improving our coefficient once more.

After losing interest in FM, I have decided to give this another go as 11.3 has given me my drive back. I will be running it along my Dafuge save. I will update this post, when I decide on a team :D

EDIT 1: I have decided to play in a country that I have never tried before - Israel

EDIT 2: I have taken over Hapoel Jerusalem. They are a pro side playing at a stadium named Teddy :D a 21600 all seater

Manager Profile

Budafok Hungarian Division 1 2027/28

Table

Positions

I recorded my first unbeaten domestic season and it was as easy as it looks in the league. I didn't however record either the highest points total or number of goals.

Fehervar had a tycoon takeover least season and spent £15.25 million in transfers, so i expected them to compete well, in the end i was astonished the manager kept his job as euro competition was only secured by being hammered 4-0 by me in the Hungarian cup final. In the league cup final i won 5-0 on agg against Debrecen.

In europe i went straight into the group stages for the first time, a lack of goals held me back but a few cruical wins helped me to qualify for the next Rd.

In the 1st KO rd i faced Chelsea, in the first leg at home i was completely outplayed and lost 2-0. By half time in the away leg the deficit had gone and i went on to win 4-0 - easily my best ever euro result.

In the QF, AC Milan were the opponents, i went into the match without my top scorer Arkipov for both legs. The first leg was away and in spite of matching them i lost 1-0. For the return leg Hadid was suspended and my 3rd and 5th choice strikers were the only strikers available and they started the match at 75%. I had a number of chances but couldn't convert them and the match ended 0-0.

In retrospect i should have gone with 1 striker and more midfielders, AC Milan won the CL :rolleyes:

Squad

Transfers

In reaction to Fehervar's spending spee i went on my own, buying a lot of promising and backup players. I spent a record fee on Vincenti who sat on the bench most of the time but i am hoping will push Gilson as the defensive CM. Youssef arrived on big wages but again spent most of the time on the bench. Not really sure why i bought Abdulbaki since i had already signed 2 other strikers. I made 15 million in sell on fees which covered my outgoings along with selling Negrin for an absurd amount considering his attributes. Yusif (302 apps, 9 goals) also left after 12 seasons at the club as he was 9th choice midfielder.

As mentioned goals seemed in short supply although Claudio and Hansen chipped in, Claudio was probably the best player overall. The defence were pretty exceptional even those backup players who came in averaged over 7.

Season            League             Position       Hungarian Cup               League Cup              Europe              Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12        Second Division        10th               1st Rd                     -                     -                      None
2012/13        Second Division        10th               1st Rd                     -                     -                      None
2013/14        Second Division        10th               1st Rd                     -                     -                      None
2014/15        Second Division        1st                2nd Rd                     -                     -                      League Winners
2015/16        First Division         3rd                3rd Rd                 1st Stage                 -                      European Qualification
2016/17        First Division         2nd                Winner                 Semi-final         2nd QRd   Euro cup            European Qualification, HC Winner
2017/18        First Division         1st                Winner                 Semi-final         3rd QRd   Euro cup            League winnner, HC Winner
2018/19        First Division         1st                Semi final             Quarter-final      3rd QRd   CL                  League winner
                                                                                                  4th QRd   Euro cup
2019/20        First Division         3rd                4th Rd                 Semi-final         Cl Group stages               None
2020/21        First Division         1st                4th Rd                 Winner             Euro Cup 1st KO Rd            League winnner, LC Winner
2021/22        First Division         1st                Winner                 semi-final         4th QRd   CL                  League winner, HC Winner
                                                                                                  Group Stage   Euro cup            
2022/23        First Division         1st                Winner                 Quarter-final      CL Group stages               League winner, HC Winner
                                                                                                  Euro Cup 1st KO Rd
2023/24        First Division         1st                Winner                 Winner             CL Group stages               Domestic treble
2024/25        First Division         1st                Winner                 Winner             CL 1st KO Rd                  Domestic treble
2025/26        First Division         1st                Winner                 Quarter-final      CL Group stages               League winner, HC Winner                          
2026/27        First Division         1st                2nd Rd                 Winners            CL Group stages               League winner, LC Winner 
                                                                                                  Euro Cup 2nd KO Rd
2027/28        First Division         1st                Winner                 Winner             CL Quarter-final              Domestic treble

League Ranking (standard) - Club coefficient/League Coefficient

15/16 - 71 (2*)

16/17 - 52 (2.5*)

17/18 - 59 (2*)

18/19 - 58 (2*)

19/20 - 68 (2*) - 381 /27

20/21 - 50 (2.5*) - 211/27

21/22 - 57 (2*) -125/22

22/23 - 44 (2.5*) -113/20

23/24 - 37 (2.5*) -70/19

24/25 - 30 (2.5*) -52/17

25/26 - 21 (3*) -39/14

26/27 - 17 (3*) -40/13

27/28 - 16 (3*) -33/15

Thebaker - really encouraging season there, it's good to see that Hungarian teams can get through the group stages!

It pains me having to go through three rounds of qualifying to even get that far!

i'm back to qualifying this year, beat Glentoran 10-0 and 13-0 on agg before winning 5-0 on agg against Olimpija, played the reserve team in both 2nd legs. The group stages are not going so well, lost at home to CSKA and Arsenal.

Fehervar have spent another 12.5 million and made the group stages of the euro cup. The first hungarian side in 7 years to do so (which was budafok), Debrecen was the last other side to make the euro groups 12 years ago. Should help the coefficients a bit

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2015/16

League Table

Forgot to take a screenshot of the league graph again.

Welsh Cup fixtures

Loosemore League Cup

Squad

Transfers

Key Player Profiles

Eifion Partingtonl

Marc Cable – Topscorer

Ashley Buswell

Career Overview

2014/15    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    4th         n/a
2015/16    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    4th         n/a 

Next Season

Get a decent defense.

Top 3

I have been in the qual for the euro cup 4 times, but forgot to update about. It will be in the next one.

And the next season is almost finished! :D

Europe update!

2012/2013 - We met a much better team. On the bright side we only conceded one in Wales.

2013/2014 - I thought we were better than Inter Baku.

2015/2016 - We managed to get a win on away goals in the first round over KR from Iceland. I had hoped that we could do the same in the second round, but only a draw at home.

2016/2017 - A 7-1 on aggregate in the first round (Y) - Then we met a better team in OB from Denmark.

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2016/17

League Table

Past positions

Welsh Cup fixtures

Loosemore League Cup

Squad

Transfers

Key Player Profiles

Nathan Craig

Dale Mckenzie

Brendan Byrne

Career Overview

2015/16    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    4th         n/a
2016/17    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    5th         n/a 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bridgend Town – Principality Welsh Premier - 2017/18

League Table

Past positions

Welsh Cup fixtures – Winners.

Loosemore League Cup – Won it for the first time.

Euro Cup Qual] – I honestly thought we could win against Gormik Zabrze.

Squad

Transfers

Key Player Profiles

Shole Shoretire – I only got one player to this season and he did a great job.

Dale Mckenzie – Topscorer

Dale Robinson – My second striker who also did a great job.

Marc Cable – I want to have a youth player here!

Career Overview

2016/17    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    5th         n/a 
2017/18    Bridgend Town           Wales    Principality Welsh Premier    4th         Welsh Cup, Loosemores League Cup

Next Season

Top 2!

3rd Qual. round

4689.gif?v=1

NK Dravograd - Slovenian First Division - 2014/15

2011/12 - Slovenian Second Division - 7th

2012/13 - Slovenian Second Division - 4th

2013/14 - Slovenian Second Division - 1st

2014/15 - Slovenian Second Division - 5th

P 36 W 15 D 10 L 11 F 44 A 39 GD +5 P 55

Well this season went astonishingly well. We were quite literally never in danger of being sucked into relegation trouble, we beat every team in the league at least once, we had two decent looking prospects come through from the youth team and start to make a difference to the first team, we signed a couple of decent looking prospects from Russia and Serbia, and best of all, the cup run.

We entered in the 3rd round, thanks to top flight status. A 2-0 home win against my club from the challenge in FM09, Tolmin, who are non-league, was a nice intro. Then the draw for the QF kindly paired us with Div 2 Drava, who were dispatched 2-0 on aggregate. The semis saw us paired with Domzale, the holders, but a team who were below us in the league, and again we prevailed nicely, 3-1 on aggregate to set up a final with Div 2 leaders Triglav.

The worry was that their confidence levels would be high, and with four games in a week for us thanks to the fixture congestion, we had a mixed bag of first teamers and reserves in the side. Our first ever game in front of TV cameras, and with a place in the 3Q round of the Europa League at stake, the nerves were bound to show, weren't they? No. 2 goals in the first 15 minutes set us up for a 2-1 win, and our first trophy. :cool:

The cup win has also seen me added to the club's favoured personnel :)

Key Players

Top Scorer and best player: Zan Rant Roos (24(8) apps. – 16 goals) Average Rating: 7.22

Top Prospect - 4*: Ljubisa Stancic (8(5) apps. – 2 goals) Average Rating: 7.15

Another Prospect - 3.5*: Mladen Boban (10(14) apps. – 0 goals) Average Rating: 6.89

Borut Tisnikar, our faithful AM who has been with us from the start, was sidelined this season as his age caught up with him, but we were delighted to offer him a role as Youth Coach, and I'm sure he had something to do with the emergence of Stancic and Boban this season..

Review of hopes for the season

Go professional - YES, straight away we got promoted, which was nice

Don't go down - YES, AND THEN SOME - Mid-table, European qualification. Nice.

[font=&quot]Season      Division       Pos.      Cup         Europe     Achievements[/font]

[font=&quot]2011/12    2nd             7th       2nd Round   N/A        Avoided Relegation[/font]
 [font=&quot]2012/13    2nd             4th       Semi Final  N/A        Cup semis         [/font]
 [font=&quot]2013/14    2nd             1st       1st Round   N/A        PROMOTION!         [/font]
 [font=&quot]2013/14    1st             5th       WINNERS!    N/A        Won the cup         [/font]

Europe/Co-efficient info

League Rating: 2.5* - 55th (between Norwegian Premier Division and Russian Super Cup)

Co-efficient: 9.95 - 24th (1 CL spot, 3 EL spots)

Club co-efficient - 2.39 - 335th

Hopes for next season

Some cash from Europe

European qualification through the league

A decent parent club from a decent European league

Our opponents in the 3rd Qualifying Round of the Europa League?

Schalke.

Who have just signed Karim Benzema.

Who scored a hat-trick against us in the first leg.

I don't think you'll have to wait for my end of season update to guess how far we got in Europe this year. :(

has anyone carried on with this save? I mean after completing it? I won the CL about 8 seasons ago in mine, since then I have won it again, and lost a final as well. Just curious if anyone is still playing and have any ideas on challenges to set to keep the save interesting. I was thinking of just trying to sign Finnish players and eventually have every player in my squad from Finland but there is no decent players from Finland in my save, apart from players I have bought in as youngsters etc from Brazil and the like that have now played for Finland, i have 6 players who were born in france, brazil*2, Argentina, Portugal and Spain that are all in the Finnish squad but id rather Finnish born players.

Maybe I might try to win the WC with Finland? Any ideas ladies and gents? Im in 2039 and getting a tad bored at winning the league by 30 points a season, last year I played 38, scored 129, conceded 6. Im at the point were I think im just going to holiday the league and play in europe as it is still challenging.

Archived