.DDT add single players

iLLs

As far as I know, it never was.

One way to go around it, if I recall correctly, is to add all those players to one very lowclassed team, that is not in one of the playable divisions.

Then you give them all a future transfer to their real clubs. Keep in mind that this future transfere must take place, before the start of the game.

This way, when you start a new game, all those players will be at their respective original teams, without showing the lower classed team in their histories.

If you now make a ddt file that retains the players in the choosen club, you will effectively have what you need.

I remember people doing this before with past versions of FM. I cannot tell you if it works again with FM 11, though.

• SI Staff

Try

"SET_INTERNATIONAL_PLAYER" "Player Unique ID" "Player Full Name"

It'll put the player in the national squad when the game begins but if the player isn't good enough he'll be dropped from the national squad soon enough.

Try

"SET_INTERNATIONAL_PLAYER" "Player Unique ID" "Player Full Name"

It'll put the player in the national squad when the game begins but if the player isn't good enough he'll be dropped from the national squad soon enough.

mate do you have to write these out on wordpad and where do you place it in, do you have to make an xml file etc ???

• SI Staff

Put it in a standard text file (I use notepad to do this) but instead of it being a .txt extension, give it a .ddt extension.

If you have the Steam version of the game save the file in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1110

If you don't have the Steam version save the file in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1110

Archived