[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

hrbfcrule

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 4-1-2-3 is usually my home tactic and the 4-1-2-1-2 is usually my away tactic

Thanks. I was wondering that too. With the wealth of strikers I was thinking you were playing a 4-3-3 even away from home. But it seems you have the good sense to scale back a bit. I assume your 41212 is a narrow formation. Are you then directing movement to the middle?

Also, why not train one or two of your strikers at AM? They'll perform better once trained for the position.

All and all, liking the story a lot!

Thanks. I was wondering that too. With the wealth of strikers I was thinking you were playing a 4-3-3 even away from home. But it seems you have the good sense to scale back a bit. I assume your 41212 is a narrow formation. Are you then directing movement to the middle?

Also, why not train one or two of your strikers at AM? They'll perform better once trained for the position.

All and all, liking the story a lot!

Yes the 4-1-2-1-2 was narrow and the movement was directed through the middle. I have since changed my away tactic to 4-1-3-2 (1 defensive mid and 3 centre mids) so no need to train one as an attacking mid. Although I may do that anyway in case I need to change tactics again.

Amazing progress it has to be said :p

done really well and that promotion play off was Great!

Seeing barnsley in the prem & sheff wed in an fa cup final made me giggle though ;) notts forest won the fa cup in 2010/2011 on my save haha, beat man utd in the semis and got wolves in the final.

maybe another promotion push for you? ;o

Amazing progress it has to be said :p

done really well and that promotion play off was Great!

Seeing barnsley in the prem & sheff wed in an fa cup final made me giggle though ;) notts forest won the fa cup in 2010/2011 on my save haha, beat man utd in the semis and got wolves in the final.

maybe another promotion push for you? ;o

Thanks, I also love when strange teams win the big competitions :D

I doubt another promotion is on the cards anytime soon our squad is just not good enough

September 2019

League: Tord 0-0 GAIS

Bore draw, no action at either end so not much to say about it.

League: Vasalund 4-0 Tord

Another away day thrashing, we have conceded 9 in the last 2 away matches. We deserved to lose but not this heavily.

League: Tord 2-0 Skovde AIK

Back to good old times where Johan Bystrom (YP2) and Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) terrorised opposition. We completely doinated this match and they both got a goal apiece inside 15 mins. It could have been more had Lars Lundgren (YP18) not been controversially in the 21st min. We were forced back to a more defensive style but still could have scored a few more.

League: Norrkoping 0-0 Tord

A much improved away performance and one we should have won. I'm just glad we didn't get thrashed especially as Norrkoping are in form at the moment.

League: Tord 1-1 Syrianska Kerburan

They took the lead after a fairly even hour of play. Johan Bystrom (YP2) equalised with just over 10 mins to play to give us the point.

LeagueTableSept.png

October 2019

League: GIF Sundsvall 3-1 Tord

An embarrassing loss to one of the relegation candidates. An own goal in the 4th min gave them the lead until Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) equalised midway through the 2nd half. But 2 late goals sealed a much needed win for GIF Sundsvall.

League: Tord 0-1 Assyriska

A good performance but not a good result. We deserved to win but failed to finish our chances while Assyriska put away their only shot on target to steal the win.

Not a bad season. You have to bear in mind that you can't strenghten your team the same way the other teams can. So what you are doing now is building up a good team, though maybe some of the individuals aren't good enough.

I predict that you will finish top half next season. Maybe you have to play a little more conservative away, but I am not sure.

Good luck anyway. Looking forward as always to follow your progress.

Doing this myself i realise how hard it has been for you, unfortunatly within my game i am forming a hatred and a rivally for Tord, completly flukily they are a team that keep beating me now. I am struggling even to get out of the 2nd division due to a lack of quality at the back and the youth system just not being good enough to give me players that can change it. Anyway im rambling, good luck trying to get out of this division next season and i continue to look foreward to reading how you get on XD

Doing this myself i realise how hard it has been for you, unfortunatly within my game i am forming a hatred and a rivally for Tord, completly flukily they are a team that keep beating me now. I am struggling even to get out of the 2nd division due to a lack of quality at the back and the youth system just not being good enough to give me players that can change it. Anyway im rambling, good luck trying to get out of this division next season and i continue to look foreward to reading how you get on XD

If only I had as much luck as they seem to be having when they are playing you. I always have a bogey team in each save where no matter how much we outplay them we always lose, normally from their only shot or chance of the game. It was Everton in my FM10 save with H+R and West Brom in FM09 but so far I haven't found one for Tord yet in this save and lets hope it stays that way.

Not a bad season. You have to bear in mind that you can't strenghten your team the same way the other teams can. So what you are doing now is building up a good team, though maybe some of the individuals aren't good enough.

I predict that you will finish top half next season. Maybe you have to play a little more conservative away, but I am not sure.

Good luck anyway. Looking forward as always to follow your progress.

I think we are good enough for a top half finish next season, we were only 3 points off it this season. I thought my away form was reasonable this season (5W, 3D, L7) but there is definately room for improvement so maybe I should go a little more conservative.

fantastic thread im new to this but yours is by fair the most interesting read yet.. i was just wondering would you show the world player of the year and also players that became world class in the game as im just about to start my first fm2011 game.

thanks

[b][u]World Player of the Year[/u][/b]

1st                  2nd                  3rd
----------------------------------------------------------------
2011     Lionel Messi        Cristiano Ronaldo     Wayne Rooney
2012     Lionel Messi        Cristiano Ronaldo     Javier Pastore
2013     Lionel Messi        Cristiano Ronaldo     Andres Iniesta
2014     Paulo Henrique      Michael Essien        Lionel Messi
2015     Lionel Messi        Cristiano Ronaldo     Cesc Fabregas 
2016     Lionel Messi        Cristiano Ronaldo     Wayne Rooney 
2017     Cristiano Ronaldo   Miralem Pjanic        Sergio Aguero
2018     Lionel Messi        Eden Hazard           Cristiano Ronaldo

I will pm you some players that become world class so I don't spoil other peoples games

End of Season Report: IK Tord Swedish First Division Elite, 2019

League Table, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

I disappointment compared to last season but I was just happy with staying out of relegation. We started off well finding ourselves 4th after 4 games but a run of 4 losses saw us drop down to the wrong end of the table. We then picked our form up again with 3 wins in a row followed by another 3 losses. We started the 2nd half of the season much like the 1st half, despite winning 5 in 6 games we didn't move any further up the table although we did close the gap on those above us while pushing ourselves away from the relegation zone. We only won 1 more game in the last 8 matches but had done enough to survive relegation.

Swedish Cup

A poor performance, played 1 match and lost it in extra time to Gunnilese. Not too fussed though.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Anton Alvefelt (YP1) - Due to Calle Ewald (YP11) leaving he had a much more 1st team role and actually did reasonably well. Just needed some time on the sideline to get his act together.

Johan Bystrom (YP2) - Overall very disappointing but he did start to find some form at the end of the season. His wage is almost a 5th of the overall bill so I expect much more from him.

Tony Thoren (YP5) - Our usually solid defence went missing this season, even so he was one of better players this season.

Filip Linder (YP6) - Only 3 clean sheets in the 21 matches is not nearly good enough as well as conceding 39.

Niklas Andersson (YP7) - Became 1st choice towards the end of the season and played pretty well. 4 clean sheets in 10 games as well as only conceding 9.

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) - Best player of the season scoring 15 goals in 31 games.

Fredrik Lundgren (YP10) - Tried to sell him at the start of the season but failed to do so. After his peformances during the season there is no chance I will ever sell him.

Stefan Nilsson (YP13) - Slowly going downhill. Showed so much promise a few years ago.

Paul Johansson (YP14) - Pretty poor season for the midfielder, doesn't look like it's going to get any better for him so he could be on the way out.

Robin Johannesson (YP15) - Made 1 start and some appearances but only due to a long injury list. He was another play who I failed to sell at the start of the season, will try to sell him again at hte start of next season.

Anders Svensson (YP16) - Compared to the rest of the squad he had a great season but by his own standards it was poor

Christoffer Zekria (YP17) - Didn't play too badly in the few games he played, scored 2 in 13 games with 2 assists.

Lars Lundgren (YP18) - Should be playing much better than he is currently. A disappointing season but I am hoping for a great improvement next season.

Anders Axelsson (YP20) - Didn't do great but he is still very young so I am hoping this is just a blip and he can improve in the future.

Fredrik Berg (YP21) - Didn't play many games and didn't do well in the ones he did play in.

Marcus Johansson (YP22) - Only made 1 appearance and got a 5.9 rating

Mattias Hakansson (YP23) - Played very well despite our poor season. Lets hope he cen keep it up next season.

Pontus Lagerlund (YP24) - Not the best of debut seasons especially since I had expected a lot more from him.

Jonas Widmark (YP25) - Terrible. Although he did have to come off the bench for the majority of the appearances so I won't pass judgement on him just yet.

Youth Players (Left the Club)

Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) - Did well for Klagshamn. Scored 10 in 24.

Tomas Jonsson (YP4) - Retired

Christer Lindahl (YP9) - Couldn't find a club so he has now retired

Calle Ewald (YP11) - Did really badly for his new club only poitive was that he scored 3 goals.

Fredrik Bjork (YP12) - Scored just 1 goal in his 10 appearances.

Martin Andersson (YP19) - Had limited opportunities but still did extremely well.

Finances - League position money went up to around £220k still no sign of new youth facilities

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2017         First Division Elite         14th                    QF                     N/A                       N/A
2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------[b]Champions[/b]--------[b]Champions League[/b]-------------------------------[b]Euro Cup[/b]------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------------
2010/11  |   Man Utd |  Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa  |   Liverpool  Tottenham    Sunderland |  Fulham      Blackpool  Newcastle
2011/12  |   Man Utd |  Man City  Arsenal    Liverpool    |   Chelsea    Aston Villa  Tottenham  |  Sunderland  West Ham   Wolves
2012/13  |   Man Utd |  Liverpool Arsenal    Chelsea      |   Man City   Aston Villa  Tottenham  |  Sheff Wed   West Brom  Forest
2013/14  |   Chelsea |  Man Utd   Tottenham  Arsenal      |   Liverpool  Man City     Aston Villa|  Portsmouth  Hull       Barnsley
2014/15  |   Chelsea |  Man Utd   Tottenham  Liverpool    |   Man City   Arsenal      Blackburn  |  Stoke       Charlton   Plymouth
2015/16  |   Man Utd |  Chelsea   Tottenham  Arsenal      |   Man City   Liverpool    Aston Villa|  Burnley     Watford    Preston
2016/17  |   Man Utd |  Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa  |   Tottenham  Man City     Liverpool  |  West Ham    Bristol R  Peterborough
2017/18  |   Aston V |  Chelsea   Arsenal    Man Utd      |   Man City   Liverpool    Tottenham  |  Barnsley    Leicester  West Brom
2018/19  |   Arsenal |  Chelsea   Aston V    Tottenham    |   Man Utd    Man City     Liverpool  |  Charlton    Sheff Utd  Burnley

[center][b][u][size=3]Ligue 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------[b]Champions[/b]--------[b]Champions League[/b]-----------------------[b]Euro Cup[/b]------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------------
2010/11   |  AS Monaco | Lyon       Marseille   |    Lille          AS Nancy       PSG          | Stade Brestois  Lens          Arles-Avignon
2011/12   |  Lyon      | PSG        Marseille   |    AS Monaco      Stade Rennais  Lille        | Toulouse        Le Mans       Nantes
2012/13   |  Lyon      | AS Monaco  Lille       |    Stade Rennais  Bordeaux       Marseille    | Grenoble        Auxerre       Caen
2013/14   |  Lyon      | Bordeaux   AS Monaco   |    PSG            Marseille      Stade Rennais| Ajaccio         Nice          Amiens
2014/15   |  Lyon      | Lille      AS Monaco   |    Marseille      Bordeaux       Boulogne     | Montpellier     Valenciennes  Le Mans
2015/16   |  Lyon      | AS Monaco  PSG         |    Bordeaux       Tours          Marseille    | Lens            Vannes        Paris
2016/17   |  Lyon      | AS Monaco  Marseille   |    PSG            Lille          Bordeaux     | AS Cannes       Tours FC      RC Strasbourg
2017/18   |  Lyon      | PSG        Lille       |    AS Monaco      Bordeaux       Marseille    | Le Mans         Montpellier   SC Bastia
2018/19   |  Lyon      | Lille      Bordeaux    |    PSG            Marseille      AS Monaco    | Angers          Boulogne      Valenciennes 

[center][b][u][size=3]German 1st Division[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------[b]Champions[/b]--------[b]Champions League[/b]-----------------------[b]Euro Cup[/b]------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------------
2010/11   |  Schalke   | Dortmund   Wolfsburg   |    FC Bayern      W. Bremen      Leverkusen   | Mainz           St Pauli      Kaiserslautern
2011/12   |  FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Stuttgart   |    Aachen         Leverkusen     Schalke      | Hannover        Freiburg
2012/13   |  FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Schalke     |    W. Bremen      Dortmund       Karlsruhe    | Nurnberg        Gladbach      Dusseldorf
2013/14   |  FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV         |    Schalke        Wolfsburg      Karlsruhe    | Offenbach       1860 Munchen          
2014/15   |  Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Dortmund    |    W.Bremen       Stuttgart      Schalke      | Frankfurt       Mainz  
2015/16   |  FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke     |    W.Bremen       Dortmund       Wolfsburg    | Bochum          Duisburg
2016/17   |  Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Wolfsburg   |    Schalke        Hoffenheim     HSV          | Dusseldorf      Ahlen
2017/18   |  FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg   |    Schalke        HSV            Stuttgart    | Burghausen      Dresden       Hertha BSC
2018/19   |  Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern   |    Wolfsburg      Dortmund       Stuttgart    | Karlsruhe       Gladbach

[center][b][u][size=3]Serie A[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------[b]Champions[/b]--------[b]Champions League[/b]----------------------------[b]Euro Cup[/b]-------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------------
2010/11   |  Juventus  | Sampdoria    Roma       AC Milan  |   Inter         Palermo     Napoli   | Chievo          Lecce      Brescia
2011/12   |  Juventus  | AC Milan     Inter      Sampdoria |   Palermo       Napoli      Genoa    | Atalanta        Torino     Novara
2012/13   |  Napoli    | AC Milan     Fiorentina Roma      |   Juventus      Genoa       Cagliari | Bologna         Bari       Cesena
2013/14   |  Juventus  | Roma         Palermo    Genoa     |   Napoli        Fiorentina  AC Milan | Sassuolo        Triestina  Modena          
2014/15   |  Inter     | Napoli       Roma       AC Milan  |   Juventus      Udinese     Palermo  | Lecce           Brescia    Empoli 
2015/16   |  AC Milan  | Napoli       Sampdoria  Juventus  |   Genoa         Inter       Roma     | Cesena          Vicenza    Chievo 
2016/17   |  Inter     | AC Milan     Napoli     Udinese   |   Roma          Palermo     Juventus | Ascoli          Atalanta   Siena
2017/18   |  Palermo   | Juventus     AC Milan   Napoli    |   Udinese       Inter       Genoa    | Cremonese       Livorno    Cittadella
2018/19   |  Inter     | Fiorentina   Napoli     AC Milan  |   Catania       Roma        Juventus | Sassuolo        Bologna    Atalanta

[center][b][u][size=3]La Liga[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------[b]Champions[/b]--------[b]Champions League[/b]-----------------------------[b]Euro Cup[/b]-------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------------
2010/11   |  R. Madrid | Barcelona    At. Madrid  Athletic  |   Villareal     Sevilla     Sporting | Racing        Almeria       Osasuna
2011/12   |  Barcelona | R.Madrid     Villareal   At. Madrid|   Sevilla       Valencia    Zaragoza | Tenerife      Numancia      Xerez
2012/13   |  R.Madrid  | Barcelona    Valencia    At. Madrid|   Sevilla       Mallorca    Athletic | Almeria       Hercules      Levante
2013/14   |  R.Madrid  | Barcelona    At. Madrid  Malaga    |   Sevilla       Villareal   Valencia | Girona        Osasuna       Recreativo  
2014/15   |  R.Madrid  | Barcelona    At. Madrid  Sevilla   |   Malaga        Villareal   Mallorca | Racing        R. Sociedad   Betis 
2015/16   |  R.Madrid  | Barcelona    Sevilla     Villareal |   At. Madrid    Valencia    Deportivo| Recreativo    Murcia        Elche 
2016/17   |  Barcelona | Sevilla      At. Madrid  Villareal |   R.Madrid      Athletic    Getafe   | Numancia      Cadiz         Oviedo
2017/18   |  Barcelona | Sevilla      Getafe      At. Madrid|   Zaragoza      R.Madrid    Valencia | Hercules      Sant Andreu   Racing
2018/19   |  Barcelona | Sevilla      Malaga      Valencia  |   Zaragoza      R.Madrid    Villareal| Salamanca     Alaves        Albacete

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid

2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona

2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan

2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona

2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea

2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG

2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon

2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli

2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen

2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo

2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus

2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille

2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal

2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd

2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City

2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham

2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn

2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd

2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd

2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan

2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient

2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon

2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco

2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon

2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen

2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes

2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy

2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux

2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern

2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum

2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke

2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln

2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen

2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg

2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke

2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund

2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese

2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio

2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus

2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus

2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese

2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli

2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese

2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid

2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe

2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna

2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid

2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal

2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid

2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.

2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0

2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

[center][b][u]IK Tord: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2010              24               6          8          10         24 (1.00)   27 (1.13)      -3         25%
        2011              22               9          7           6         38 (1.73)   29 (1.32)      +9         41%
        2012              23              10          5           8         32 (1.39)   29 (1.26)      +3         43%
        2013              24              14          7           3         41 (1.71)   24 (1.00)      +17        58%
        2014              30              11          8          11         41 (1.37)   38 (1.27)      +3         37%
        2015              28              10          6          12         43 (1.54)   35 (1.28)      +8         36%
        2016              30              16          8           6         50 (1.67)   27 (0.90)      +23        53%
        2017              37              10         16          11         44 (1.19)   44 (1.19)      +0         27%
        2018              34              17          3          14         37 (1.09)   34 (1.00)      +3         50%
        2019              31              11          6          14         37 (1.19)   48 (1.55)      -11        35%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            283             114         74          95        387 (1.37)  335 (1.18)      +52        40%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2010               12               5          5             2       15 (1.25)    10 (0.83)      +5         42%
      2011               11               5          4             2       21 (1.91)    13 (1.18)      +8         45%
      2012               12               7          3             2       22 (1.83)    12 (1.00)      +10        58%
      2013               12               8          3             1       21 (1.75)     8 (0.67)      +13        67%
      2014               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    13 (0.87)      +3         40%
      2015               14               7          4             3       24 (1.71)    13 (0.93)      +11        50%
      2016               14              10          4             0       24 (1.71)     5 (0.36)      +19        71%
      2017               19               6          9             4       25 (1.32)    17 (0.89)      +8         32%
      2018               16              10          2             4       20 (1.25)    14 (0.88)      +6         63% 
      2019               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    17 (1.13)      -1         40%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             140              70         40            30      204 (1.46)   122 (0.87)      +82        50%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2010               12               1          3             8        9 (0.75)    17 (1.42)      -8          8%
      2011               11               4          3             4       17 (1.55)    16 (1.45)      +1         36%
      2012               11               3          2             6       10 (0.91)    17 (1.55)      -7         27%
      2013               12               6          4             2       20 (1.67)    16 (1.33)      +4         50%
      2014               15               5          5             5       25 (1.67)    25 (1.67)      +0         33%
      2015               14               3          2             9       19 (1.36)    22 (1.57)      -3         21%
      2016               16               6          4             6       26 (1.63)    22 (1.38)      +4         38%
      2017               18               4          7             7       19 (1.40)    27 (1.32)      -8         22%
      2018               18               7          1            10       17 (0.94)    20 (1.11)      -3         39%
      2019               16               5          3             8       21 (1.31)    31 (1.94)      -10        31%
      Total             143              44         34            65      183 (1.28)   213 (1.49)      -30        31%

Preseason

Media Prediction: 16th

Promotion Odds: 100-1

Expectations: Attempt to avoid relegation

Wage Budget: £6,542 (£5,843)

Wage Bill: £2,987 (£2,719)

Ticket price: £17.00 (£15.70)

Season Ticket Holders: 265 (254)

Season Ticket Price: £188.00 (£175.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Joakim Lindqvist (YP26) (ML, MR) - Report - Will be retrained as MC

Jonas Andersson (YP27) (MC) - Report

Jimmy Froberg (YP28) (DM, MC) - Report

Friendlies

Karlstad BK 0-1 Tord

FC Gute 0-3 Tord

Orebro Syrianska 0-3 Tord

Nybro 0-0 Tord

Varmbol 0-1 Tord

Apologies but it has been a hectic week or so, also my internet has been playing up. I have played a few months in advance and will hopefully do the updates today.

My youth facilities have not been upgraded from the start and are still "fairly basic"

April 2020

Swedish Cup 1st Round: Varnamo 0-1 Tord

It was a pretty even match up until the last 10 mins where Jonas Andersson (YP27) scored this

on his competitive debut for the club. Lets hope he can keep it up.

League: Tord 1-0 Syrianska Kerburan

Off to a winning start in the league. Johan Bystrom (YP2) opened his account for the season with a goal in the 36th min. We were the better team throughout the match even more so when they got a man sent off in the 65th min. We should hav scored a 2nd to finish the match off but thankfully we weren't punished for it.

Swedish Cup 2nd Round: IFK Malmo 1-0 Tord

Admittedly I fielded a weakened team but even so we shouldn't be losing to teams struggling in divisions 2 below ours. An embarrassing loss and performance.

League: Tord 2-1 Oster

We were saved by a brace from defender Anders Svensson (YP16). Oster took the lead late in the 1st half but Svensson (YP16) equalised with the last kick of the 1st half. He then went on to head home the winner in the 92nd min.

League: Brommapojkarna 3-2 Tord

We were lucky this wasn't a bigger loss although it did make for an exciting spectacle. Brommapojkarna went ahead after just 5 mins before Johan Heinonen equalised for us just before half time. We started off much better in the 2nd half and this time we got the early goal when the ball was put into the opposition's net by their own keeper. Brommapojkarna came back into the match more and more after that and eventually they grabbed an equaliser. They then went on to grab the winner in injury time to end a pulsating game.

League: LB07 2-1 Tord

Another less than satisfactory away performance, I might have to alter the away tactic again. It could and should have been a bigger winning margin, LB07 dominated the game. We managed to score from an own goal but never looked in any trouble of scoring a 2nd.

LeagueTableApr-1.png

May 2020

League: Tord 2-0 Angelholm

Our home form continues strongly. Lars Lundgren (YP18) and Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) both scoring to secure the points. We were maybe a bit lucky to win but no doubt this will be cancelled out with some bad luck sooner or later.

League: GAIS 2-1 Tord

. . . . . . and here's the bad luck: A slightly altered away tactic saw us perform much better against GAIS. Jonas Andersson (YP27) has been quite since his explosive debut until now where he missed a penalty in the 8th min. 10 mins later we did take the lead through yet another own goal which makes the own goal our highest scorer with three, tripling the next highest goalscorers in our squad. GAIS fought their way back into the match getting a key equaliser before half time. They went from strength to strength in the 2nd half and it was only a matter of time before they grabbed a winner.

League: Djurgarden 1-1 Tord

A fantastic result, Djurgarden are in danger of running away with the title yet we manage to hold onto a draw away from home. Johan Bystrom (YP2) opened the scoring in the 15th min before later having to go off injured. The lead didn't last long with Djurgarden equalising almost instantly. The important thing was that they didn't score another thanks to some amazing defending.

League: Tord 2-2 Landskrona

We were unfortunate not to win this one, Landskrona were really poor but just got the rub of the green in decisions. Firstly a controversial offside goal in the 1st half which gave them the lead. We came back from this with Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) scoring as well as another own goal to give us a 2-1 lead. But with 10 mins remaining the ref gave Tony Thoren (YP5) a dodgy red card and awarded them a penalty which they then scored.

League: Tord 1-0 Umea FC

Completely dominated them from start to finish, a very confident performance. It still took us till the79th min to break the deadlock though. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) desperately trying to overtake own goals as Tord's higest scorer.

League: Norrkoping 2-1 Tord

I thought we had a good chance of winning against underperforming Norrkoping but in the end it was another disappointing away display. They scored in the 9th min but Johan Bystrom (YP2) equalised 5 mins later. Parity didn't last long as Norrkoping quickly retook the lead and succesfully held onto it the rest of the match.

LeagueTableMay-1.png

June 2020

League: Tord 1-0 Degerfors

A very open game with lots of chances for either team, don't know how it was only 1-0 in the end. It was Lars Lundgren (YP18)'s 76th min goal which bagged us the 3 points.

League: Hacken 0-1 Tord

Our 1st away league win of the season \o/. We played alright and deservedly got the win, Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) getting the only goal of the game in the 56th min.

League: Atvidaberg 4-2 Tord

Back to old ways :( . Conceding twice early on put even more pressure on us and despite Johan Bystrom (YP2) getting a goal back before half time we couldn't bring ourselves back into the game. They restored their 2 goal advantage before Marcus Johansson (YP22) scored in his 1st appearance for the club this season. But Atvidaberg quickly put to rest any hopes of a point when they added a 4th in the 77th min.

League: Tord 0-3 Orgryte

Very unfortunate, we didn't deserve to lose let alone by 3 goals. It was just one of those matches

LeagueTableJune-1.png

Man, i think that this is the harder aim that i ever seen!

Hope you can achive that. One question? If you are only playng with your young products, why you start the game with large database? I mean... That is importante specially when you play with small teams, but you dont want to buy any player...

If you win all european/world competitions with a young products team with a sweden team, you are definitly my hero!

There was anyone that have done something like that before?

dafuge got very close to winning the World Cup for England with an all-youth product team on FM10, but he'd gotten to the top by buying players, only moving to youth-only once he'd got there. That's the closest thing I've read about to this.

dafuge got very close to winning the World Cup for England with an all-youth product team on FM10, but he'd gotten to the top by buying players, only moving to youth-only once he'd got there. That's the closest thing I've read about to this.

Yeah, i am a huge fan of dafuge too (he is with a lot of work and dont update her career by a week or so unfortunatly) but his career, besides it is a great one, had some factors that in my opinion became less harder:

- he bougth a lot of players until he has top facilities and training conditions and was in premier league;

- english leagues has a lot of reputation and money;

- he only try this when he were "boring" with the game, have a great team and a top young formation.

Now seeing a sweden team, low reputation, low conditions, no "easy" money, for me looks like a impossible mission, and is because this i am seeing day by day what happens here...

Go IK TORD, GO hrbfcrule!

Thanks for the comments guys

Man, i think that this is the harder aim that i ever seen!

Hope you can achive that. One question? If you are only playng with your young products, why you start the game with large database? I mean... That is importante specially when you play with small teams, but you dont want to buy any player...

If you win all european/world competitions with a young products team with a sweden team, you are definitly my hero!

There was anyone that have done something like that before?

As SnakeXe said dafuge won quite a lot with his own youth players having got to the top by buying players. Other than that I can't think of any others like that although a few people are trying all youth player saves at the moment.

I always have the database on large, I'm not really sure why. I think it makes the game more realistic as there are more players in the database.

There's still a long way to go, it looks like it will take me a while to get out of this division at this rate.

July 2020

League: Vasalund 2-0 Tord

I've kind of got an away tactic that is working. By which I mean we are playing well but we just can't seem to get results. We were unlucky to lose this one. We really should be winning against one of the bottom teams especially as this was my 300th game in charge.

League: Syrianska Kerburan 1-0 Tord

Very frustrating, we went down to an early goal and, despite dominating large parts of the match, we just couldn't get an equaliser.

League: Tord 2-1 LB07

Went behind midway through the 2nd half but this time the lads fought back. Johan Heinonen equalising a few mins later before 2nd half substitute Christoffer Zekria (YP17) grabbed the winner.

League: Tord 0-2 Brommapojkarna

We are just falling apart. Started the season looking like a reasonable team but a couple months later we are failing to perform in almost every match this one included. A terrible display makes it 5 defeats in 6 games and ruins our decent start to the season. Another relegation battle looms if we don't pick ourselves up quickly.

LeagueTableJuly-1.png

It's the losses to the mid-to-lower end teams that are worrying. I hope you get it sorted soon. :)
You can turn this around. Go Tord... except in my game!

Have finally got the team sorted out. Just needed a bit of luck to get a run going.

You should tell the players to be less Turd, more Tord ;)

:D Oh Dear

August 2020

League: Oster 1-0 Tord

We were completely dominated from start to finish. It didn't help having a player sent off in the 72nd min but to be honest we could have played all day and not scored.

League: Angelholm 2-1 Tord

We were really unlucky not to win, we created better and more chances than our opposition but weren't clinical enough. Went behind in the 2nd min but outplayed them the rest of the 1st half and most of the 2nd as well. Anders Axelsson (YP20) equalised for us with 10 mins of the 1st half remaining. Angelholm's one spell of dominance in the 2nd half earned them a 2nd goal. At least we are creating chances now I suppose.

League: Tord 3-2 GAIS

Talking of creating chances we could have had double figures in this match. Typically, out of our 7 clear cut chances, we only scored 1 but still managed to score 3 by doing things the hard way. Anders Svensson (YP16) scored twice in the 1st half both from back post tap ins. The 1st was from an inch perfect cross from Johan Heinonen the 2nd was from a corner which Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) flicked on. 7 mins into the 2nd half GAIS were right back in it after scoring a rocket into the top corner. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) restored our 2 goal lead after Pontus Lagerlund (YP24) put it on a plate for him. But still my team insisted on making things as tense as possible after they let GAIS walk through the defence to make it 3-2. Thankfully we held on but we deserved the win and we should have won by so many more.

League: Umea FC 1-1 Tord

Should have beaten bottom side Umea. It looked like we were on our way when Johan Bystrom (YP2) gave us the lead just past the half hour mark but they equalised almost straight away. They defended really well for the rest of the match, restricting our chances. We still had a few but lack of quality meant we couldn't find the net with any of them.

League: Tord 2-1 Djurgarden

A fantastic result for us as we beat one of the best teams in the division with a very strong home performance. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) and Johan Bystrom (YP2) were both on target but the star man was Johan Heinonen who set up both goals with his accurate through balls. Djurgarden almost found their way back into the match when they scored in the 89th min but there wasn't enough time for them to level.

LeagueTableAug-1.png

September 2020

League: Landskrona 1-3 Tord

Got very lucky this match as our only 3 shots on target in the 1st half found the back of the net. Johan Bystrom (YP2) scored the 1st followed by a brace from Fredrik Karlsson (YP8). They came back strongly in the 2nd half but the mountain was too big to climb.

League: Tord 3-0 Norrkoping

Our 1st clean sheet for 13 games :o and also the 1st time we have scored more than 2 in consecutive games since the end of the 2016 season with that incredible playoff match against Falkenberg (roughly 131 games :eek:). Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) and Johan Bystrom (YP2) both got on the scoresheet in the 1st half before Tony Thoren (YP5) scored a thumping header in the 2nd half to finish off proceedings.

League: Degerfors 0-0 Tord

They were probably the better team so i'll definately take the draw, one more point towards safety.

League: Tord 1-4 Hacken

For all the luck we were getting in recent matches we got it served back to us in this match. The scoreline doesn't reflect our performance at all, we should have won by a 2 or 3 goal margin but these things happen. They started off well, going 3 up inside 20 mins. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) got 1 back at the start of the 2nd half but unfortunately it didn't spark a comeback only another Hacken goal.

LeagueTableSept-1.png

October 2020

League: Tord 0-1 Atvidaberg

An unfortunate loss in a very 50 50 game. Should have at least picked up a point based on our performance. We really should be winning these games though.

League: Orgryte 2-0 Tord

Very disappointing, managed just a solitary shot and that was in the 85th min. Orgryte had a few half chances but they took them and we could be in real trouble.

We should have been home and dry but 2 losses to teams below us has dragged us into the middle of a (possible) relegation battle.

LASTDAYTABLE.png

Last day fixtures are:

Tord vs Vasalund

Degerfors vs Syrianska Kerburan

Atvidaberg vs Orgryte

So basically a loss means we go into a relegation playoff but a draw or better will mean we are safe.

Archived