[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

hrbfcrule

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 2013

League: Kenty 1-1 Tord

The biggest game of the season, it will essentially be the decider to see who will go up. We couldn't have got off to a worse start as Gustavsson saw red for a vicious foul after just 15 mins. As if the task wasn't big enough we now had to last 75 mins with 10 men. However the game took another twist when Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) gave us the lead in the 21st min. We hung on to this lead for 50 mins before a massive keeper error allowed Kenty to tap into an empty net for an equaliser. The last 20 mins were nerve racking but we hung onto the draw which is good enough, we just wanted to avoid defeat.

League: Tord 1-1 FC Gute

We dominated the 1st half but failed to make our chances count which in the end we would come to regret. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) gave us the lead in the 52nd min but that was cancelled out 17 mins later. Luckily Kenty drew as well which meant we maintained our 2 point lead at the top going into the final day.

League: VMA IK 1-2 Tord

A win would see us promoted no matter what, a draw would be enough if Kenty draw or lose and if we lose we have to hope Kenty draw or lose. We started off really well and got our reward when Heinonen was fouled in the box in the 33rd min to get us a penalty which he stepped upto slot home. The half time whistle went and literally 10s of supporters were on their phones to find out the Kenty score where weirdly enough they were also 1-0 up from a penalty in the 33rd min. Disaster struck in the 75th min when Stefan Nilsson inadvertently put the ball into his own net to level up the scores, at this point Kenty were 3-1 up so it was a must win game. So is there a more fitting way of getting the win than Johan Bystrom (YP2) scoring the winner in the 85th min to secure promotion.

Great form in August, are you starting to believe yet? Hehe :)

Now I am

End of Season Report: IK Tord Swedish Second Division East Gotaland, 2013

League Table, League Graph

Squad

A fantastic season, we were consistently good but our run in was the highlight of the season. We went the whole 2nd half of the season unbeaten (7 wins 4 draws) which included a 5-1 thrashing of Motala AIF at home.

Swedish Cup

This was the season where we won our 1st Swedish Cup match as well. We comfortably beat Nike 3-1 away before only just losing out to Vimmerby in the 1st Round.

Player/s of the Season

Johan Bystrom (YP2) - See Youth Players Section

Viktor Gustavsson - Had a great season with us except for 1 blip against Kenty in the 3rd last game which could have cost us the title

Tony Thoren (YP5) - See Youth Players Section

Youth Players

Anton Alvefelt (YP1) - A pretty average season but will definately need to up his game next season as a few times this season he proved to be a liability.

Johan Bystrom (YP2) - Another great season from Tord's most prolific striker, 10 in 24 this season but also is starting to rack up the assists.

Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) - Admittedly he isn't getting too many opportunities but he hasn't taken the chances he has been given. May have to let him go due to other strikers overtaking him in the rankings.

Thomas Jonsson (YP4) - Was incredibly unlucky, didn't play at all this season due to picking up a serious viral infection in October last year ruling him out for 10-11 months.

Tony Thoren (YP5) - Not as good as last season but still one of the best players in the squad, played a big part in us conceding just 1 game.

Filip Linder (YP6) - A reasonably season, has made a few Robert Green-esque mistakes but also pulls off moments of brilliance, quite frustrating to watch really.

Niklas Andersson (YP7) - May challenge Linder for the number 1 spot next season, played alright nothing special.

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) - After an awful season last season this one was much better. 7 goals in 17 is a decent return. Will be looking to improve on that next season though.

Christer Lindahl (YP9) - Was reasonably reliable when called upon but still a lot of room for improvement.

Fredrik Lundgren (YP10) - His performances were hindered by mostly starting on the bench but despite this I thought he played well.

Calle Ewald (YP11) - Not rated by my assistant at all but I think he could become dangerous due to his pace. Didn't have much of chance to show that this season but next season he will.

Fredrik Bjork (YP12) - Considering last years youth players looked like duds Bjork did rather well, scoring 7 in 18 with 13 of the 18 appearances coming from off the bench. Now rated as having the potential to be better than Johan Bystrom (YP2) :).

Takeover is on the horizon, it happened fairly quickly but of course I got no new investment from it so it quickly lost my interest.

Finances - You can see I am not in debt any more due to a £193,000 "investment" I don't know who invested it, the new chairman? or is it something to do with getting promoted. I immediately took the opportunity to harrass the board about improving the youth facilities but they are still claiming lack of funds

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A

Promotion!!!! Great stuff!
Well done pal, great to get promoted after only 4 seasons.

Thanks, Yer I am surprised it didn't take longer although I do expect to go straight back down next season. Not sure if I have a squad good enough for the next level

Finances - You can see I am not in debt any more due to a £193,000 "investment" I don't know who invested it, the new chairman? or is it something to do with getting promoted. I immediately took the opportunity to harrass the board about improving the youth facilities but they are still claiming lack of funds

This solves the problem of the random £190k. At first it looked like a good thing but now it turns out the board have just ruined me even more.

The loan is £190k where I have to pay back £6.75k/month until October 2028 which by my reckoning (by reckoning I mean calculator) means I have to pay back £1,215,000. Surely that can't be right?

This solves the problem of the random £190k. At first it looked like a good thing but now it turns out the board have just ruined me even more.

The loan is £190k where I have to pay back £6.75k/month until October 2028 which by my reckoning (by reckoning I mean calculator) means I have to pay back £1,215,000. Surely that can't be right?

I think its a bug. In FM10 Roma had a 54m bank loan to repay before 2025, but payments of 455k started at the start of the game. The sixteen years mean repayment was of 87million.

I think its a bug. In FM10 Roma had a 54m bank loan to repay before 2025, but payments of 455k started at the start of the game. The sixteen years mean repayment was of 87million.

Your example is perfectly acceptable. Loans aren't free, you know; they cost interest.

However a 190K loan costing 1.2M over the course of 15 years or so is an indication they've been to see the local loan shark. :D

It's pretty annoying because for the next 15 years I will have to at least stay in this division where at the moment I think I am just about breaking even. If I get relegated then I am just going to lose even more money and the board will take out another loan to cover it etc.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 14th

Promotion Odds: 100-1

Expectations: Attempt to avoid relegation

Wage Budget: £3,556 (£1,604)

Wage Bill: £1,270 (£1,617)

Ticket price: £10.80 (£6.50)

Season Ticket Holders: 108 (49)

Season Ticket Price: £103.00 (£51.60)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Two more youth players coming into the 1st team squad but again it was scraping the barrel.

Stefan Nilsson (YP13) (DR, DC) - Report

Paul Johansson (YP14) (DM, MC) - Report

Friendlies

Tord 0-0 Motala AIF

Karlstad BK 0-4 Tord

Vaxjo BK 1-2 Tord

April 2014

Swedish Cup Preliminary Round: Kenty 2-3 Tord

An interesting match up in the cup as we take on Kenty who we beat to promotion last season. We took this opportunity to rub more salt into the wounds by knocking them out of the cup as well. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) gave us the lead after 8 mins by collecting a cross from Andersson, turning his marker and firing close range into the net. However Kenty firstly equalised, then took the lead in the 27th min to turn the game around. But right on the stroke of half time Blixt's free kick found Svahn who put his free header into the back of the net. Svahn got the winner midway through the 2nd half when he was fed in perfectly by Fredrik Karlsson (YP8).

Swedish Cup 1st Round: Asmundtorp 0-0p Tord

A very disappointing performance, we really should be beating teams who are a division below us. There were a lack of good chances in this match which is why it ended up goaless after 2 hours of football. We got lucky in the shootout, scoring all our 5 while Asmundtorp missed 1 of theirs.

Swedish Cup 2nd Round: Tord 2-0 Boden

Much improved display against a fellow 3rd tier side. Johan Bystrom (YP2) gave us the lead in the 13th min thanks to another pin point cross by Andersson. Then just before half time Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) scored an excellent goal which all started off from an opposition corner. No more goals in the 2nd half but our 2 goal lead was good enough to send us through to the 3rd round.

League: Ytterby 1-2 Tord

A fantastic debut win in the division although it couldn't have been more undeserved. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) rifled in a shot into the top corner after just 8 mins gone. We couldn't hold onto this lead though, on the hour mark Ytterby equalised. But in the 81st min Thomas Jonsson (YP4) dodged a tackle and shot from just outside the area into the bottom corner to give us a fantastic 2-1 win.

League: Qviding 1-2 Tord

Our great start continues, Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) again started strongly, Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) set him beyond the defence where he cooly slotted past the keeper. Things went from bad to worse for Qviding when they got a man sent off for a 2nd bookable offence in just the 22nd min. This allowed Johan Bystrom (YP2) to put us 2-0 up in the 64th min. Qviding got a goal back in the 80th min but couldn't get an equaliser.

LeagueTableApr-31.png

May 2014

League: Tord 1-0 Ljungskile

Our 1st home match in the new league and overall a deserved win. Gustavsson heading home from a corner for the only goal of the game. The visitors never looked like getting anything from the game, failing to even get a shot on target.

League: Tord 2-0 Vimmerby

My 100th game in charge of Tord and the lads put in a special performance against 2nd place Vimmerby. Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) scored a great solo goal in the 40th min to put us 1-0 up after a very even 1st half of football. We had the better 2nd half but couldn't get that 2 goal cushion until the 6th min of injury time when Fredrik Bjork (YP12) tapped in Andersson's cross.

League: Hassleholm 2-0 Tord

Well it had to end some time, not only our great start to this league campaign but this loss marked the end of our 18 match unbeaten run in all comps which dates back to the 3-0 loss to FC Gute on the 26th June 2013. To be fair we were completely outplayed, I am surprised it's taken 5 league matches to find a team who have done this to us. We barely had a sniff at goal compared to Hassleholm who could have had 4 or 5 goals.

Swedish Cup 3rd Round: Tord 0-2 GIF Sundsvall

Gutted :(, I know they are a premiership side but we could have won this. Just before half time Johan Bystrom (YP2) took the ball round the keeper but then passed the ball wide of an empty net. They scored early in the 2nd half but again we had a chance to pull level, this time Svahm hitting the bar. The game was over when Tony Thoren (YP5) got himself sent off for a 2nd bookable offence. Sundsvall scored from the resulting free kick to make it 2-0 and to end our decent cup run.

League: Tord 0-1 Kristianstad

Still can't seem to stop the rot. The midweek cup hangover seems to have kicked in as we put in a dismal display again Kristianstad. They walked it and when they eventually got the winner in the 66th min we had no reply.

League: Husqvarna 1-1 Tord

Really should have won this, need to be taking these chances if we want to stay up. Despite conceding almost straight away we fought back well but to no avail. That is until Husqvarna got a man sent off in the 65th min, Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) then managed to put the penalty wide although he did make amends in the 77th min when he scored the equaliser.

LeagueTableMay-6.png

Great start! Especially having been just promoted (and not buying anybody)!
Excellent start! Two away wins in a row is really quite something for a promoted team to achieve, keep it up :)

Thanks guys, I think i'll put it down to beginner's luck

June 2014

League: Tord 0-1 Rosengard

Our poor form continues as we unluckily lost to Rosengard. They took their 2nd half chance to give them a vital 3 points in their relegation battle.

League: Varnamo 2-0 Tord

We held our own in the 1st half, didn't create too many chances but generally stopped them having any. However we fell apart after half time and conceded twice to resign us to our 6th game without a win.

League: Angelholm 3-1 Tord

Make that 7, I really thought we might be able to at least pick up a point against bottom of the table Angelholm. Angelholm took the lead in the 12th min but Fredrik Bjork (YP12)

. We lost concentration again though and conceded twice in the last 5 mins of the 1st half to effectively end the game. In the 2nd half Angelholm were content to sit back and we didn't have enough quality to break them down.

League: Tord 4-0 Vastra Frolanda

Well, well, well. What a reply to our 7 match run without a win, we go and thrash 2nd place Vastra Frolanda 4-0 with 4 2nd half goals. The 1st half was a bit of a no show but the 2nd half was the complete opposite. Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) beat the offside trap then keeper to give us the lead in the 50th min. Then Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) intercepted a pass, ran 80 yards of the pitch before crossing for Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) to head home. Stefan Nilsson (YP13) headed home from a Blixt free kick in the 74th min before Fredrik Bjork (YP12) rounded things off 2 mins later with a great finish into the top corner.

League: Tord 0-0 Lund

A pretty drab match but a point's a point. We were probably the worse team as well so it's nice to feel like we got away with something.

League: Torslanda 2-2 Tord

A great match for the neutrals but we will be disappointed we couldn't hold on for the win. Torslanda took the lead in the 28th min but that didn't last long as Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) showed his pace and strength to get away from his marker before finishing in the far post. 10 mins into the 2nd half a similar Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) run ended with him crossing the ball for Thomas Jonsson (YP4) to slot home. Unfortunately we conceded in the 77th min from a corner which seemingly went through the man on the post.

LeagueTableJune-3.png

keep it up hrb your going good, Well presented too, Will be keeping an eye on this

thanks, streety

July 2014

Only 1 game this month which I can only assume is due to the World Cup but I am not too sure.

League: Tord 0-0 Qviding

I was hoping my team would give me a birthday present but it wasn't to be, they could only muster up a bore draw. 1 shot on target in the whole match says it all although it has left the table looking rather tight at the bottom:

LeagueTableJuly-4.png

August 2014

League: Tord 1-1 Ytterby

A story of 2 halves, they were the better team in the 1st and we were the better team in the 2nd. They scored in the 1st and we equalised in the 2nd. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) got our goal with a good finish into the bottom corner.

League: Vimmerby 2-0 Tord

Didn't expect anything from this match as it was against league leaders Vimmerby. We didn't put up much of a fight and slumped to a 2-0 defeat.

League: Ljungskile 1-6 Tord

What a result!! Johan Bystrom (YP2) finally ended his 15 hour goal drought spread over 14 matches to put us into the lead at half time. Then things went crazy in the 2nd half, Johan Bystrom (YP2) got his 2nd of the match before Ljunskile pulled 1 back. Our 3rd came from Thomas Jonsson (YP4) after a cross from Bystrom (YP2). He then claimed his hat trick 2 mins later to silence his critics. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) cut the ball back to Svahn to make it 5-1 before Karlsson (YP8) finally got himself on the scoresheet after tapping in Anton Alvefelt's cross.

League: Tord 3-0 Hassleholm

We seemed to take some of the confidence from our last performance into this one, Heinonen's placed shot in the 10th min gave us a great start. Then later in the 2nd half Christer Lindahl (YP9) scored his 1st ever goal when he slid home from a corner. The two newbies of the squad combined well for our 3rd, Paul Johansson (YP14) crossed the free kick right onto the head of Stefan Nilsson (YP13).

League: Kristianstad 0-0 Tord

Bit of a disappointment after the last 2 match goalfests but we will take the point against one of the better teams in the league especially as it was away from home.

League: Tord 0-1 Husqvarna

We were unlucky not to get anything from this match but our 2nd half performance cost us.

LeagueTableAug-41.png

September 2014

League: Rosengard 3-5 Tord

Another sudden goalfest, but it should have been 4 or 5-0 but for some defensive mistakes. Despite going down early on we managed to pull it back into a lead before half time. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) made a fantastic run and crossed perfectly for Johan Bystrom (YP2) who fluffed it, luckily Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) was right behind him to tap into the empty net. Similar set up for our 2nd, Karlsson (YP8) crossed for Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) who took it in his stride before burying it into the top corner. Early in the 2nd half Damjanovic (YP3) completed his hat trick to make it 3-1. 2 mins later he added an assist to those 3 goals as he teed up Fredrik Karlsson (YP8). They pulled 1 back to make it 4-2 before their comeback was halted by a straight red and a penalty which Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) cooly put away. They did get another back a few mins later but we had way too many goals for them to come back from.

League: Tord 1-4 Angelholm

The goalfest continues but this time the wrong way round. Angelholm took the lead from the spot after just 2 mins but Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) drew us level 6 mins later. From then on it was all down hill, they retook the lead in the 14th min and just before half time Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) missed a penalty. They scored twice more in the 2nd half to condemn us to a big home defeat.

League: Vastra Frolunda 2-2 Tord

Twice we went behind and twice we drew level but we had the chances to win this one. Again we conceded an early goal but we equalised thanks

which Johan Bystrom (YP2) took advantage of. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) scored our 2nd equaliser from a tight angle. They had a man sent off in the 80th min but we failed to capitalise meaning it stayed 2-2.

League: Tord 1-0 Varnarmo

A pretty awful match which is perfectly summed up by our goal. Ball bobbling around in the box, and Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) managing to slot it home due to poor defending.

LeagueTableSept-38.png

Wow, you're doing an amazing job. I'm surprised you didn't get dispirited at the start and just give it up, but it looks like your patience has paid off! Can't wait to see what you can do in the future.

Thanks, I like to think of myself as a patient person so I won't be quitting just because I don't get promoted within a few seasons.

I was worried about you with that 7-game winless streak, but looks like you're picking up the points in a nice consistent fashion now, keep it up :)
Great stuff!! I loved the keeper mistake. :thup:

It seems like your most definitely not getting relegated this season. ;)

Yer definately safe from relegation now, I was worried during our winless streak as we looked in serious trouble but since we came out of that run we have started playing some great football.

October 2014

League: Lund 3-1 Tord

Got off to a dreadful start, conceding within a minute as well as a 2nd in the 25th min. Svahn looked to rescue something from the match in the 50th min but that was soon ended when Lund scored a penalty a few mins later.

League: Tord 1-3 Torslanda

We were very unfortunate not to get anything from this match, at least it doesn't mean anything except for a few league positions. Again we conceded with less than a minute on the clock. This time we conceded another 2 before the half time whistle thankfully came. We came out stronger in the 2nd half Thomas Jonsson (YP4) scoring just 25 seconds after the restart. However a comeback never materialised.

You're doing amazingly so far, keep up the good work :)

I might start this myself, maybe in Iceland or as a Swedish team also, any other recommended countries apart from those two and England?

maybe Northern Ireland as well. Haven't really looked at any other countries so not too sure about them.

Will do end of season update etc tomorrow, photobucket is playing up for me at the moment

maybe Northern Ireland as well. Haven't really looked at any other countries so not too sure about them.

Will do end of season update etc tomorrow, photobucket is playing up for me at the moment

The only thing I'm worried about is not being able to make enough money to upgrade the facilities and being stuck at the bottom :/

End of Season Report: IK Tord Swedish First Division South , 2014

League Table, League Graph

Squad

We had a great start which saw us top the table after 4 games but a winless run right after saw us freefall down the table to a couple of points off the relegation zone. We picked things up though and were getting just enough points to survive throughout the 2nd half of the season. Never actually were in the relegation zone which is a positive sign as it looks like we won't get improved youth facilities any time soon. A couple of results which stood out were the 6-1 away win against Ljungskile who ended bottom of the table and a 4-0 win against then 2nd place Vastra Frolunda. But the match of the season was the 5-3 win against Rosengard for sheer entertainment value.

Swedish Cup

We did reasonably well although we did get a lucky draw. We managed to beat Kenty 3-2 away in the preliminary round before managing a lacklustre 0-0 draw against another 4th tier side, we managed to scrape through on penalties. Our 1st tough test was against Boden of the First Division North but our home advantage allowed us to comfortably brush them aside. We finally went out to Premiership outfit GIF Sundsvall but we were very unlucky to do so.

Youth Players

Anton Alvefelt (YP1) - Another avearge season, never performs really badly but never has an incredible game.

Johan Bystrom (YP2) - An awful season hasn't made the step up at all although he was getting there towards the end of this season so I am hoping for much better next season. A real disappointment though.

Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) - Filled the Johan Bystrom (YP2) shaped hole in the attack nicely. An impressive season and to think I was going to let him go.

Thomas Jonsson (YP4) - After a whole season out with a virus I would say his comeback season has been a reasonable success. Still struggled with fitness a bit towards the end but that's understandable.

Tony Thoren (YP5) - Solid as ever, has taken the new division in his stride. It's clear he is going to become a Tord legend in the future.

Filip Linder (YP6) - 8 clean sheets in 22 appearances is pretty good, especially for us. Conceding just above 1 game is average, if he can lower that to 1 a game or less he will be doing well.

Niklas Andersson (YP7) - Came in when Filip Linder (YP6) was injured and was roughly on the same level performance-wise.

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) - The club's highest scorer this season with 10 goals in 30 appearances along with 8 assists. Making him one of the better players this season alongside Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3).

Christer Lindahl (YP9) - A fantastic season for the young centre back, in a few more years his partnership with Tony Thoren (YP5) could be a very good one.

Fredrik Lundgren (YP10) - Didn't have too many chances, mainly coming off the bench, didn't really do anything noticeable but a very handy squad player.

Calle Ewald (YP11) - May be on his way out soon as I am not sure he is cut out for this level.

Fredrik Bjork (YP12) - Had to be satisfied with the bench half the time. Didn't have too much luck on the pitch scoring just 3 in his 17 appearances.

Stefan Nilsson (YP13) - A great season for the right back, we seem to be getting a lot of good defenders through the ranks at the moment.

Paul Johansson (YP14) - Not great but it is his 1st season so i'll let him off. Expect better in the future though.

Finances

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A

The only thing I'm worried about is not being able to make enough money to upgrade the facilities and being stuck at the bottom :/

Yer that can be a problem. To combat this when you are choosing a team you could choose one with better than average facilities for that league.

northern ireland would be no good as the lower teams dont have youth facilities so no youth players are produced. ireland would be difficult i'm in the 2018 season and have yet to see 1 decent youth player of mine manage to break even my back ups.

Ah sorry didn't know that, so Northern Ireland not a good idea then.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 12th

Promotion Odds: 100-1

Expectations: Attempt to avoid relegation

Wage Budget: £3,266 (£3,556)

Wage Bill: £1,525 (£1,270)

Ticket price: £10.10 (£10.80)

Season Ticket Holders: 110 (108)

Season Ticket Price: £96.60 (£103.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

A couple more youth players coming in this year and as per usual they are the best of a bad bunch:

Robin Johannesson (YP15) (DM,MC) - Report

Anders Svensson (YP16) (DC) - Report

Friendlies

Lindo 0-0 Tord

Nike 0-1 Tord

Kongsberg 2-1 Tord

you need one good player, or an over valued player and flog him :p

or if your really lucky win the league :)

Flamers

Yer a few good players would help but this is a really tight league and i would say this squad has a chance of winning it, especially in a few years time when they are all playing at their peak.

It's gunna be hard to make real progress in this unless you can start making some money in order to upgrade your youth facilities. Any ideas on how to do it?

I have literally no idea what to do, I have kept wages down to a bare minimum, stopped entering us into reserve and u18 leagues, reduced my wage to £1/week but we are still losing money. They annoying thing is we would be making quite a bit of money if it weren't for the loan repayments

April 2015

Swedish Cup Preliminary Round: Ljungby 2-3 Tord

Johan Bystrom (YP2) started where he left off last season with a 26min hat trick to help us to a 3-1 lead at half time. But Ljungby scored early in the 2nd half to make it 3-2 with over half an hour to play. There were some dodgy moments including a disallowed goal but we managed to hold onto to get through to the next round.

Swedish Cup 1st Round: Tord 1-3 Trelleborg

We played terribly and could have conceded at least 5, we were very lucky the scoreline is reasonable. They were immediately on the frontfoot thanks to a goal in the 2nd min, this was then made 2-0 at the start of the 2nd half. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) gave us a small glimmer of hope when he smashed home from a tight angle but any chance of a comeback was soon crushed by Trelleborg's 3rd.

League: Rosengard 2-2 Tord

Gutted we didn't win this one but in the end we were scrapping to even get a draw. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) gave us a half time lead after a mazy run and brilliant finish into the bottom corner. But in the 2nd half we let that slip to be 2-1 down. In the end we had to rely on Robin Johannesson (YP15) to score a debut goal in the 92nd min.

League: Tord 1-2 Varnarmo

Again we really should have won it. We conceded early but Johan Bystrom (YP2) quickly grabbed us the equaliser. We completely dominated the 2nd half but it was Varnarmo who scored the winning goal.

LeagueTableApr-32.png

May 2015

League: Lund 1-0 Tord

Still no luck for us, a very 50 50 match going to the opposition. We also drop into the relegation places for the 1st time in this division.

League: Tord 2-0 Torslanda

Our 1st league win of the season and boy did it take a while coming. Just before halftime Johan Bystrom (YP2) unselfishly squared the ball to Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) to tap into an empty net. Then Johan Bystrom (YP2) finished the game off in 2nd half injury time, he headed home from a free kick.

League: Norsby 0-8 Tord

Woah!! I am speechless and no you did not read that wrong, it is 8-0. Johan Bystrom (YP2) and Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) showing how lethal their partnership can be. They set each other up for the 1st 2 goals. Johan Bystrom (YP2) got his 2nd of the match just before half time when a defence mix up allowed him to have a free shot at goal. We didn't let up after half time as Johan Bystrom (YP2) set up Miodrag Damjanovic (YP3) to lob the keeper. Gustavsson headed home from a free kick for our 5th, the Bystrom (YP2) and Damjanovic (YP3) combination allowed the latter to get his hat trick and the team's 6th. Not to be left out Johan Bystrom (YP2) got his hat trick in injury time before adding a 4th from the spot after he was tripped in the box.

League: Tord 1-1 Kristianstad

Seems like instead of it kickstarting our season it comnpetely shattered us as we were terrible in this match. When they took the lead early in the 2nd half I expected them to go on and win it but we got lucky and managed to sneak an equaliser from an own goal.

League: Husqvarna 3-1 Tord

Back to our usual luck against our rivals Husqvarna. Deserved to beat them but every shot they had seemed to go in for them. Johan Bystrom (YP2) got a consolation in the 82nd min.

LeagueTableMay-7.png

Archived