[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

hrbfcrule

Amazing read, last time I've had a read in the thread you were struggling in the 2nd tier :)

What is your team chemistry level? I guess it should be "the players would die for each other" or something like this since you don't have signings.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, another 50 seasons and you win the Champions League, eh? :D

I've been skimming through this thread (mostly at work :o ) and quite enjoying it. Keep it up, monumental achievement to win the cup.

Right I am back thanks for everyone baring with me and thanks for the good luck messages.

Great read, tied up a couple of hours of my work afternoon! Off the back of reading this I am going to embark on a Swedish lowest league epic career.
Just read from start to finish. As I did yesterday with Flamers' Icelandic thread.

Top notch stuff, really enjoyable and inspiring read.

Been meaning to start an obscure long time save for a little while and you two have really helped fuel the desire.

I just need to decide where!

Keep it up!!

Just read this from the start! Great thread, found myself cheering you on and cursing when a run of form crumbled!

Looking forward to seeing this progress :D

So, another 50 seasons and you win the Champions League, eh? :D

I've been skimming through this thread (mostly at work :o ) and quite enjoying it. Keep it up, monumental achievement to win the cup.

Thanks, glad you all are enjoying it

Amazing read, last time I've had a read in the thread you were struggling in the 2nd tier :)

What is your team chemistry level? I guess it should be "the players would die for each other" or something like this since you don't have signings.

The squad harmony has consistently been above 80% normally nearer 90%. Haven't seen it at 100% yet though

I've got an Annelunds game going too! Although I'm just starting my 3rd and am in the First Division South.
Tough month that one. Playing two of the top teams. Have to say, I'm loving this challenge.

I've started my own with Annelunds IF (chose Sweden because of the 4 tiers), it's a brilliant idea. Only second season in and am comfortably mid table. Saved myself in the Rel Playoffs last season.

The rush you get when one of your crappy players scrambles one over the line against a top team is brilliant!

Can you remember how much roughly it cost you to upgrade youth facilities at each step?

Good luck with both your saves.

I'm not sure on the exact amount for the facilities upgrade but it is quite a lot. Ive gone from basic to above average youth facilities+youth academy and its cost at least £5-6M

I'm awesome at Press Conferences now, I can tell what the question is from the answers, so I just batter through them in 5 seconds flat. They're boring, but I'd rather do them myself than have the Assistant potentially mess up and destroy morale.

My assistant seems to do alright, never had a problem with a player reacting badly besides its just too repetetive for me even if you can answer them all in about 10 seconds.

August 2032

League: Tord 1-1 Mjallby

We were looking for the win to get one over on our rivals but we struggled. Mjallby started well and took the lead in the 1st half. We countered that with a much better performance in the 2nd half and Peter Jansson (YP33) equalised, in the end a fair result.

Euro Cup 3rd Qual Rnd 2nd Leg: Leiria (6) 3-1 (2) Tord

We were effectively out of it after the 1st leg but we did give it a good go in the 2nd leg. Unfortunately our defence collapsed 3 times in 7 mins before Albin Carlsson (YP55) scored his 1st goal for the club and restored a bit of pride.

League: Elfsborg 1-1 Tord

Jorgen Melki (YP37) got us off to a great start with a goal in the 4th min and we almost held on but the barrage by Elfsborg was too much and we conceded in the 84th min.

Swedish Cup Quarter Final: AIK e2-1 Tord

Was expecting to get beaten badly, especially as we fielded a weakened team. But Rikard Andersson (YP54) gave us a shock lead. AIK weren't having things all their own way as we dominated most of the match. But we paid for a lapse of concentration just before half time as AIK pounced on it to equalise. They then went on to win it extra time as our poor fitness showed through.

League: Hammarby Fotboll 1-0 Tord

Our poor run continues as we failed to register a single shot on target in this match. Our European hopes let alone our title hopes are fading.

League: Tord 1-0 Halmstad

The perfect match to find some form. Halmstad are 2nd from bottom and in poor form. We finally showed what we are capable of and destroyed them, the only problem is we struggled to finish our chances. Eventually Jorgen Melki (YP37) broke the deadlock with 15 mins remaining.

League: Helsingborg 0-0 Tord

Should have had another 3 points but our poor finishing cost us again. Could have drawn level with 3rd place.

LeagueTableAug-12.png

Good to have you back and Tord continuing to perform.

The squad harmony has consistently been above 80% normally nearer 90%. Haven't seen it at 100% yet though

Best I've ever seen is 97%, I imagine to go higher than that you need perfectly matching personalities throughout your team.

Great to have you back. Only five points behind. This is still possible.
This is epic! What a challenge!

thanks

Not shocked your team has done poorly last month. Look at the layoff they had!

Welcome back, and here's to a successful conclusion to the season. Not predicting anything, mind you; don't want you to feel burdened with that.

:D Yer I should have kept them training over my exam period. Thanks for not predicting anything, I don't need the extra pressure :D

it looks you've some time to play fm lol! come on! we expect you stronger! put in yp49 to score loads of goals!

He had a great start to the season but has struggled towards the end

Still up there!

Yep, any of the top 4 still have a chance

Good to have you back and Tord continuing to perform.

Best I've ever seen is 97%, I imagine to go higher than that you need perfectly matching personalities throughout your team.

Yer I'd expect it to be almost impossible to get 100%

September 2032

League: Tord 1-0 Syrianska Kerburan

Completely dominated the game but struggled to create good chances to score. Luckily Erik Carlsson (YP41) took one of the few half chances we had.

League: Tord 1-0 Gefle

Similar story to the previous match, this time Jorgen Melki (YP37) getting our only goal.

League: Djurgarden 1-2 Tord

A great win to complete the perfect month on the club front. Viktor Andersson (YP53) scored in the 1st half to give us something to show for our performance. However struggling Djurgarden hit back right after the break. It looked like we were going to drop precious points but for a Jorgen Melki (YP37) 87th min penalty.

LeagueTableSept-13.png

U21 Euro Championship Qualifying

U21 Euro Quals: Finland U21's 1-2 Sweden U21's

2 1st half goals from Andreas Danielsson and Bjorn Arvidsson calmed my nerves. But as soon as we conceded in the 2nd half I expected the worse. Instead we composed ourselves and held on to our slim advantage.

U21 Euro Quals: Sweden U21's 2-1 England U21's

We effectively we guaranteed 2nd before this match and had a small chance at 1st if we won by a big enough margin. Not that it mattered as the winners and the top 4 in the "2nd place table" go through to a playoff. Basically a win would definately see us qualify, a draw would mean it depends on other results and a loss would see us out of the competition. To be honest I didn't fancy our chances against a strong England side. My fear wasn't helped when England scored almost immediately. However what came next was incredible. Bjorn Arvidsson equalised and just before half time Andreas Lindahl gave us the lead. We held out for the whole of the 2nd half to claim a fantastic win. Wasn't enough for 1st place in the group but we did top the 2nd place table.

All this means we need to beat Serbia in a 2 legged playoff next month to qualify for the 2033 U21 Euro Championships

U21EuroChampionship.png

2ndPlaceTable.png

October 2032

League: Tord 3-0 Atvidaberg

A brace from Peter Jansson (YP33) early in the 1st half set the tone for the match. They didn't help themselves by going down to 10 men with still over an hour to play. We didn't really capitalise on that until the 87th min when Jonas Andersson (YP49) made it 3.

League: Syrainska FC 1-2 Tord

We played terribly all match yet still won. Syrianska took the lead but an own goal and a Jorgen Melki (YP37) header, both in the last 5 mins of the game, turned the game around.

League: Tord 0-2 AIK

Our title hopes effectively gone now :(. We struggled really badly all match and in truth AIK could have helped themselves to goals.

League: Malmo FF 0-1 Tord

I guess my players were trying to apologize for not showing up last match. We were predicted to struggle but Jorgen Melki (YP37) was again on hand to net the winner.

LeagueTableOct-9.png

U21 Euro Championship Playoff

Playoff: Sweden U21's 1-0 Serbia U21's

A great performance and result, Nicolas Ohlander got the only goal of the game in the 16th min. The perfect home leg, winning and not conceding.

Playoff: Serbia U21's (2) 2-1 (2)a Sweden U21's

We made a great start but started to fade as the match wore on. Bjorn Arvidsson gave us the lead and a vital away goal in the 13th min. You may have thought that we should be comfortably through now. Oh no, as ever we have to do things the hard way and make me suffer as much as possible :D Serbia equalised just after half time and then took the lead in the 85th min to set up a nail biting last few mins. Fortunately we didn't completely balls things up and managed to scrape through on away goals.

November 2032

League: Tord 2-0 IFK Goteborg

So we were out of the running for the title and already guaranteed a Euro Cup place but still we wanted to end on a high. We did just that in 3 1st half mins. Peter Jansson (YP33) got our 1st and an own goal was our 2nd. There was last day drama though AIK lost to 15th place Djurgarden 2-0 and IK Sirius beat Helsingborg 3-0. This meant IK Sirius won the title thanks to greater goal difference (IK Sirius on +31, AIK on +30).

Great to have ya back. Unlucky with missing out just :/

Thanks, we are getting closer and closer tot the title :)

2nd consecutive "2nd position" and this time with 10 more points! awesome! the next year we want the title! you can do it!

edit: i just noticed that you came 3rd but it's the same! europe is waiting for u!

I know we dropped a position on last year but like you said we have gained 10 points. So I think this season was an improvement on last year. Also 62 points would have been enough to win the title in 17 of the previous 22 seasons. 1 team even won it with 52 points.

Good finish to the season. Obviously, you got them motivated after their lackluster August! I'm predicting that you seriously challenge for and will take the title next season!

Oops, me and my big mouth... :eek:

Damn you:mad::D

So its happened again :(

Youthfacilitiescancelled.png

Obviously I have reasked the board to upgrade youth and training facilities right after they cancelled them and again they have accepted.

End of Season update will be later today

I've just spend my entire sunday afternoon reading through this thread and I'm left speechless. Amazing carreer so far. Especially because (no offence) your players are quite bad. Currently playing in the Russian 2nd tier and I doubt even one of your players is good enough for my team. So once again, amazing achievement!

Also a very strange Allsvenskan, with Sirius and Mjällby being topteams and the two Syrianska's being midtable teams. Would you mind showing how GIF Sundsvall has performed over the years? And do you know how Bystrom performed after you sold him to LB07 in 2021?

Edit: Have you considered improving your trainings facilities AFTER the youth facilities have been improved? It might be that the cost of the two together is simply too high, but the cost of only one of them might be bearable.

Stupid board! So close to the title - if just that result against AIK had gone the other way you'd have done it :(

Good luck for next season - can't be a long wait for your first title now.

Yer just 1 result away :( Our end of season form was incredible, in the last 10 games we won 8, drew 1 and lost 1

Nothing more frustrating than when the board announce the cancellation of long term plans such as training facility improvements.....hopefully they will dig the cash out from behind the back of the sofa!

Yer it is quite frustrating especially as it takes a long time from when you ask for them to be upgraded to when you get a new intake with the upgraded facilities. I think it takes 2 or 3 seasons before you finally start seeing the product.

I've just spend my entire sunday afternoon reading through this thread and I'm left speechless. Amazing carreer so far. Especially because (no offence) your players are quite bad. Currently playing in the Russian 2nd tier and I doubt even one of your players is good enough for my team. So once again, amazing achievement!

Also a very strange Allsvenskan, with Sirius and Mjällby being topteams and the two Syrianska's being midtable teams. Would you mind showing how GIF Sundsvall has performed over the years? And do you know how Bystrom performed after you sold him to LB07 in 2021?

Edit: Have you considered improving your trainings facilities AFTER the youth facilities have been improved? It might be that the cost of the two together is simply too high, but the cost of only one of them might be bearable.

No offence taken I know the players are playing way above their abilities.

I didn't really have a knowledge of Swedish football before I started this save so I didn't really know how good the teams were. I had heard of a few eg AIK, Malmo FF and Djurgarden so I assumed they would be the good ones. I do know that IK Sirius have had a remarkable rise from the 3rd tier to winning the title for 3 successive seasons.

I am afraid Johan Bystrom (YP2) has retired so I have no screenshots of him however I had kept an eye on him before. Its fair to say that his career abruptly ended as soon as he left us. I don't think he had 1 decent season at LB07 and he slowly ended up being a reserve player for them till he retired.

Here is GIF Sundsvall's league history. They had a really bright period early on in the save but ever since they've struggled, for the past 5 or 6 seasons they've been challenging for the First Division North title but have yet to claim it.

Despite their torrid time in the league the Swedish Cup has been reasonably succesful considering they have been mainly a 2nd or 3rd tier side. They have reached the final twice losing out to Umea on penalties in 2019 and 3 years later to IK Sirius 4-1.

They reached the Euro Cup on 2 occasions: 2015 and 2016 reaching the 2nd and 3rd qualifying rounds respectively.

That's a very good point about the faciltiies luckily since you have to wait a bit before you can ask the board for something else I have only asked them to upgrade the youth facilities. I was going to ask them to upgrade training facilties as well but I will wait to see if your theory is correct.

End of Season Report: IK Tord, Swedish Premier Division 2032

League Table, League Graph

Squad

Only 1 loss at home combined with the best away record in the league saw us challenging for the title right until the last. Unfortunately a dip in form in August meant that even though we took 25 points from the remaining 30 it wasn't enough to claim our 1st title. We fell 2 points short, in 17 of the previous 22 seasons our points total would have been enough to secure 1st but not this time. The loss to AIK in the 3rd last match cost us dearly.

Super Cup

Played reasonably well but IK Sirius were a tad better and deserved the win.

Swedish Cup

We didn't manage to retain the cup but at least we didn't embarass ourselves. We blundered past both Assyriska and Nykoping on penalties and in extra time respectively. Before finally succumbing to AIK also in extra time.

Euro Cup

Not quite as eventful as last year as we were drawn against Leiria. I had no clue what to expect from them but it turns out they are pretty good. They thrashed us 3-1 home and away to cut our European campaign very short.

U19's

League

Previously I hadn't signed the U19's up for tthe U19 league because we were short on money. I finally decided to give it a go just to help improve the quality of players coming through. They didn't disappoint either, finishing 2nd in their group just 1 point off the leaders, a good sign of things to come hopefully.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - Is slowly making way for the younger players, plays a bit part now as his career winds down.

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - Not quite at the level he was last season but still very impressive.

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Had a much improved season, also was very impressive at the striking end, scoring 4 and assisting another 6.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - Just like last time, he struggled after a great season. This was mainly due to 4 injuries in the season which kept him out for over 2 months in total.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - Even more assists than last season. Incredible. Averaged 1 every 2 games.

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - A great versatile player for us. Covers in defence and scores in midfield. My choice for our player of the season.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - A good season for him, just 33 conceded with 14 clean sheets.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - Struggled despite his amount of playing time, if I could afford to let him go I would.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - Is slowly improving, racked up his highest ever goal tally in a season with 9.

Martin Hansson (YP43) - Injuries forced him to play a lot this season which uncovered him as one of the weak links in the squad.

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) - Played a couple of games, pretty poor in both.

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) - Mr average, does his job well but doesn't really excell.

Rasmus Svard (YP46) - Was incredibly poor this season, don't know whats got into him.

Hakan Neilsen (YP47) - Has recovered well from his injuries and is still playing at the high level he has been playing his whole career.

Jonas Andersson (YP49) - Top scorer for us with 11 goals but it could have been so much more if he had continued his good form into the latter part of the season.

Erik Mansson (YP50) - Only played 11 times but was impressive when he came on.

Martin Persson (YP51) - Only a handful of games for him, didn't exactly shine either.

Roger Magnusson (YP52) - Hiding in Hakan Neilsen (YP47)'s shadow at the moment which is a shame because he seems to be a decent player as well.

Viktor Andersson (YP53) -Did alright and considering he is only 19 he could become a vital player for us in a few seasons.

Rikard Andersson (YP54) - I thought he played alright. Scored twice and set up 4 goals in his 16 appearances. 13 of those were off the bench as well.

Albin Carlsson (YP55) - Shock of the season. I only brought him ou the U19's to make up the numbers really but instead he was one of our top players of the season. Only 19 years old as well.

Finances - Again our facilities were cancelled but we will continue to make profit and eventually they have to get accepted.

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2017         First Division Elite         14th                    Quarters               N/A                       N/A
2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2025         Premier Division              9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2026         Premier Division              9th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2027         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2028         Premier Division              4th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2029         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2030         Premier Division              3rd                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2031         Premier Division              2nd                 Winners                4th Qual                     N/A
2032         Premier Division              3rd                 Quarters               3rd Qual                     N/A

International Section

Results

A fantastic season started with a win over Malta in March. It then got better as wins over Finalnd and England got us into the playoffs for a place in the 2033 U19 Euro Championships. We got a favourable draw with Serbia. Beat them 1-0 at home then lost 2-1 away to go through on away goals.

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------[/b]
2010/11 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa | Liverpool  Tottenham     Sheff Wed (FA)  Man City (EC)  | Fulham     Blackpool  Newcastle
2011/12 | Man Utd | Man City  Arsenal    Liverpool   | Chelsea    Watford (LC)  Birmingham (FA)                | Sunderland West Ham   Wolves
2012/13 | Man Utd | Liverpool Arsenal     Chelsea    | Man City   Aston Villa   Tottenham (FA)                 | Sheff Wed  West Brom  Forest
2013/14 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Liverpool  Man City      Aston Villa                    | Portsmouth Hull       Barnsley
2014/15 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Liverpool  | Man City   Arsenal       Aston Villa (LC)               | Stoke      Charlton   Plymouth
2015/16 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Man City   Liverpool     Aston Villa                    | Burnley    Watford    Preston
2016/17 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal     Aston Villa| Tottenham  Man City      Wigan (FA)      Liverpool (EC) | West Ham   Bristol R  P'boro
2017/18 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Liverpool  Tottenham     Wigan           Man City (EC)  | Barnsley   Leicester  WBA
2018/19 | Arsenal | Chelsea   Aston Villa Tottenham  | Man Utd    Man City      Bolton (FA)                    | Charlton   Sheff Utd  Burnley
2019/20 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston Villa Arsenal    | Tottenham  Man City      Leeds (FA)      Birmingham (LC)| Forest     Portsmouth Leicester
2020/21 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Tottenham  Arsenal       Bolton (FA)                    | Leeds      Preston    Watford
2021/22 | Man Utd | Aston V   Liverpool   M'boro     | Tottenham  Man City      Everton (FA)                   | Portsmouth Sheff Wed  Yeovil
2022/23 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man utd     Arsenal    | Tottenham  Liverpool     Man City                       | West Ham   Leicester  Sheff Utd
2023/24 | Tottenhm| Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Aston V    Man City      Arsenal                        | Charlton   Bristol R  Watford
2024/25 | Arsenal | Aston V   Liverpool   Man Utd(CL)| Tottenham  Chelsea       Man City        Blackburn (FA) | Sheff Wed  Fulham     Swansea
2025/26 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Aston Villa Liverpool  | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | Newcastle  Forest     Portsmout
2026/27 | Aston V | Man Utd   Liverpool   Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Birmingham (LC) Arsenal (EC)   | Preston    P'borough  Bristol R
2027/28 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston V     Tottenham  | Arsenal    Liverpool     Sunderland (FA)                | Leicester  Newcastle  Swansea
2028/29 | Aston V | Man Utd   Arsenal     Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Liverpool (EC)  Birmingham     | Fulham     Forest     P'borough
2029/30 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Liverpool   Aston V    | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | West Ham   Portsmouth Sheff Wed
2030/31 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Man City   Tottenham     West Ham (LC)                  | Preston    Notts Co   Swansea
2031/32 | Man Utd | Aston V   Arsenal     Tottenham  | Chelsea    Liverpool     Sunderland (FA)                | West Ham   Newcastle  Forest

[center][b][u][size=3]Ligue 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon      Marseille            | Lille          AS Nancy      Strasbourg (FC)   | Stade Brestois Lens         A-Avignon
2011/12 | Lyon   | PSG       Marseille            | Monaco         Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC)     | Toulouse       Le Mans      Nantes
2012/13 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | Stade Rennais  Bordeaux      Marseille         | Grenoble       Auxerre      Caen
2013/14 | Lyon   | Bordeaux  Monaco               | PSG            Marseille     Stade Rennais     | Ajaccio        Nice         Amiens
2014/15 | Lyon   | Lille     Monaco               | Marseille      Bordeaux      Boulogne          | Montpellier    Valenciennes Le Mans
2015/16 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG        Bourdeaux | Tours          Marseille     Lille             | Lens           Vannes       Paris
2016/17 | Lyon   | Monaco    Marseille            | PSG            Lille         Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes      Tours FC     Strasbourg
2017/18 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille      Monaco    | Bordeaux       Marseille     Guingamp (FC)     | Le Mans        Montpellier  SC Bastia
2018/19 | Lyon   | Lille     Bordeaux             | PSG            Marseille     Monaco            | Angers         Boulogne     Valenciennes 
2019/20 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | PSG            Marseille     AS Canet (FC)     | Stade de Reims Chateauroux  AS Cannes
2020/21 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Bordeaux       Marseille     Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes         Strasbourg   Paris FC
2021/22 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille                | Monaco         Bourdeaux     FC Sete 34 (FC)   | RC Lens        FC Gueugnon  Sannis SG
2022/23 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     ES Paulham (FC)   | Tours          Troyes       Grenoble
2023/24 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne       Valenciennes Angers
2024/25 | Lyon   | Bourdeaux Marseille            | Lille          PSG           D'Aizenay (FC)    | Sannois        Vannes       FC Gueugnon
2025/26 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | PSG            Monaco        Ginglin-Cesson(FC)| Lens           Guingamp     Troyes
2026/27 | Monaco | Lyon      Lille                | Marseille      PSG           Joue FC (FC)      | Ajaccio        AS Beauvais  Nantes
2027/28 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG                  | Lille          St Etienne    Nancy (FC)        | Troyes         Nancy        Vannes
2028/29 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | St Etienne     PSG           USJA Carquefou(FC)| Valenciennes   Strasbourg   Auxerre
2029/30 | M'seile| Lyon      Lille                | PSG            St Etienne    Tours (FC)        | RC Lens        Tours        Troyes
2030/31 | Lyon   | Marseille Monaco               | St Etienne     Lille         PSG               | Nancy          FC Rouen     Ajaccio
2031/32 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | Monaco         PSG           Bourdeaux         | GF 38          St. De Reims Vannes OC 

[center][b][u][size=3]German 1st Division[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated-----------------[/b]
2010/11 | Schalke   | Dortmund   Wolfsburg          | FC Bayern  W. Bremen  Leverkusen                  | Kaiserslauten St Pauli     Mainz
2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Stuttgart          | Aachen     Leverkusen Bochum (GC)   1860 Munchen  | Hannover      Freiburg
2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Schalke            | W. Bremen  Dortmund   Karlsruhe     Ahlen (GC)    | Nurnberg      Gladbach     Dusseldorf
2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV                | Schalke    Wolfsburg  Aachen        Koln (GC)     | Offenbach     1860 Munchen          
2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Dortmund           | W.Bremen   Stuttgart  Schalke                     | Frankfurt     Mainz  
2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke            | W.Bremen   Dortmund   Duisburg (GC)               | Bochum        Duisburg
2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Wolfsburg          | Schalke    Hoffenheim HSV           Aachen (GC)   | Dusseldorf    Ahlen
2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Schalke    HSV        Dortmund (GC)               | Burghausen    Dresden      Hertha BSC
2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern          | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe     Gladbach
2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund           | Hoffenheim HSV        Wolfsburg     Aachen        | Kaiserslauten St Pauli
2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV        Dortmund   Aachen                      | Offenbach     Cottbus      Jena
2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Hoffenheim         | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Jena (GC)     | Bielefeld     Dresden
2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Schalke            | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Koblenz       Duisburg     Wehen
2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen      | Dortmund   HSV        Wolfsburg                   | Dusseldorf    Hertha BSC
2024/25 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Leverkusen         | Dortmund(EC)HoffenheimStuttgart     Schalke (GC)  | Karlsruhe     Wehen        Osnabruck
2025/26 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg   HSV    | Stuttgart  Hoffenheim Aachen                      | Hertha BSC    Frankfurt
2026/27 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  HSV                | Dortmund   Wolfsburg  Aachen (GC)                 | Gladbach      Bielefeld    Augsburg
2027/28 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Dortmund   HSV        Hoffenheim                  | Dusseldorf    Offenbach
2028/29 | FC Bayern | Dortmund   Levrkusen Wolfsburg| HSV        Stuttgart  Hoffenheim                  | Osnabruck     Kaiserslautern
2029/30 | FC Bayern | Stuttgart  Dortmund           | Leverkusen Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Offenbach     Karlsruhe    Eintracht
2030/31 | FC Bayern | HSV        Dortmund           | Leverkusen Hoffenheim Stuttgart                   | St Pauli      Nurnberg
2031/32 | Leverjusen| HSV        Wolfsburg          | Dortmund   FC Bayern  Schalke                     | Gladbach      Bielefeld    Jena

[center][b][u][size=3]Serie A[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria   Roma       Inter (CL)| AC Milan   Palermo     Napoli      Udinese (IC) | Chievo          Lecce      Brescia
2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan    Inter      Sampdoria | Palermo    Napoli      Genoa                    | Atalanta        Torino     Novara
2012/13 | Napoli   | AC Milan    Fiorentina Roma      | Juventus   Genoa       Roma (IC)                | Bologna         Bari       Cesena
2013/14 | Juventus | Roma        Palermo    Genoa     | Napoli     Fiorentina  Cagliari (IC)            | Sassuolo        Triestina  Modena
2014/15 | Inter    | Napoli      Roma       AC Milan  | Juventus   Udinese     Genoa (IC)               | Lecce           Brescia    Empoli 
2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli      Sampdoria  Juventus  | Genoa      Inter       Udinese (IC)             | Cesena          Vicenza    Chievo 
2016/17 | Inter    | AC Milan    Napoli     Udinese   | Roma       Palermo     Genoa (IC)               | Ascoli          Atalanta   Siena
2017/18 | Palermo  | Juventus    AC Milan   Napoli    | Udinese    Inter       Genoa                    | Cremonese       Livorno    Cittadella
2018/19 | Inter    | Fiorentina  Napoli     AC Milan  | Catania    Roma        Juventus                 | Sassuolo        Bologna    Atalanta
2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina  Juventus   Roma      | Napoli     Palermo     Inter                    | Novara          Ascoli     Bari
2020/21 | Inter    | AC Milan    Juventus   Palermo   | Genoa      Sampdoria   Napoli                   | Salernitana     Bologna    Pescara
2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan    Roma       Parma     | Napoli     Palermo     Sampdoria                | Chievo          Cremonese  Reggina
2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Inter     | Palermo    Roma        Fiorentina               | Torino          Grosseto   Verona
2023/24 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus   Palermo   | Udinese    AC Milan    Sampdoria (IC)           | Atalanta        Bologna    Cesena
2024/25 | Juventus | Inter       Palermo    Napoli    | AC Milan   Roma        Genoa                    | Siena           Ascoli     Vicenza
2025/26 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus             | Roma       AC Milan    Sampdoria                | Crotone         Grosseto   Piacenza
2026/27 | Juventus | Roma        Inter      Napoli    | AC Milan   Sampdoria   Parma                    | Bari            Atalanta   Monza
2027/28 | Napoli   | Juventus    Inter      AC Milan  | Genoa      Roma        Fiorentina (IC)          | Chievo          Novara     Salernitana
2028/29 | Napoli   | Genoa       Juventus   Lazio     | Inter      Palermo     Roma                     | Bolgna          Piacenza   Juve Stabia
2029/30 | Cagliari | Juventus    Inter      Napoli    | Roma       Genoa       AC Milan                 | Ascoli          Verona     Grosseto
2030/31 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Roma      | Inter (EC) Fiorentina  Lazio           Palermo  | Bologna         Chievo     Piacenza
2031/32 | Inter    | Napoli      Roma       Genoa     | AC Milan   Cagliari    Juventus                 | Ascoli          Benevento  Siena

[center][b][u][size=3]La Liga[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated----------------[/b]
2010/11 | R. Madrid| Barcelona At. Madrid  Athletic  |Villareal  Sevilla    Sporting              | Racing        Almeria       Osasuna
2011/12 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Villareal   At. Madrid|Sevilla    Valencia   Getafe (SC)           | Tenerife      Numancia      Xerez
2012/13 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Valencia    At. Madrid|Sevilla    Mallorca   Osasuna (SC)          | Almeria       Hercules      Levante
2013/14 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid  Malaga    |Sevilla    Villareal  Valencia              | Girona        Osasuna       Recreativo  
2014/15 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid  Sevilla   |Malaga     Villareal  Valencia (SC)         | Racing        R. Sociedad   Betis 
2015/16 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Sevilla     Villareal |At. Madrid Valencia   Deportivo             | Recreativo    Murcia        Elche 
2016/17 | Barcelona| Sevilla   At. Madrid  Villareal |R.Madrid   Athletic   Vallodolid (SC)       | Numancia      Cadiz         Oviedo
2017/18 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Getafe      At. Madrid|Zaragoza   R.Madrid   Valencia              | Hercules      Sant Andreu   Racing
2018/19 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Malaga      Valencia  |Zaragoza   R.Madrid   Villareal             | Salamanca     Alaves        Albacete
2019/20 | Barcelona| Villareal R.Madrid    Sevilla   |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia              | Almeria       Elche         Cadiz
2020/21 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Sevilla     Villareal |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia (SC)         | Mallorca      Celta         Gimnastic
2021/22 | Barcelona| Sevilla   R.Madrid    Athletic  |Malaga     At. Madrid Getafe (SC)           | Hercules      Cordoba       Las Palmas
2022/23 | Barcelona| Sevilla   R.Madrid    Villareal |Athletic   Valencia   At. Madrid            | Valladolid    Oveido        Racing
2023/24 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Athletic    R.Madrid  |Villareal  At. Madrid Getafe (SC)           | Betis         Celta         Ceuta
2024/25 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  At. Madrid  Athletic  |Sevilla    Villareal  Valencia              | Gimnastic     Alaves        Murcia
2025/26 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid  Athletic  |Sevilla    Barcelona  Valencia              | Levante       Oviedo        Hercules
2026/27 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid  Barcelona |Athletic   Sevilla    Getafe                | Eibar         Xerez         Granada
2027/28 | R.Madrid | Athletic  At. Madrid  Barcelona |Valencia   Villareal  Sevilla (EC) Deportivo| Valladolid    Gimnastic     Sant Andreu
2028/29 | R.Madrid | Atletic   Barcelona   Sevilla   |At. Madrid Getafe     Zaragoza              | Xerez         Alaves        Hercules
2029/30 | R.Madrid | Sevilla   Villareal   Barcelona |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia              | Granada       Celta         Alcorcon
2030/31 | R.Madrid | Athletic  At. Madrid  Barcelona |Villareal  Sevilla    Valencia (SC)         | Xerez         Racing        Eibar
2031/32 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Villareal   Athetic   |At. Madrid Valencia   Sevilla               | Levante       Gimnastic     Cordoba

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League

EC - Euro Cup

FA - FA Cup

LC - League Cup

FC - French Cup

GC - German Cup

IC - Italian Cup

SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid

2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona

2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan

2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona

2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea

2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG

2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon

2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla

2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen

2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen

2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona

2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool

2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern

2024/25: Man Utd 2-1 FC Bayern

2025/26: Arsenal 0-3 Athletic

2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man Utd

2027/28: R. Madrid 2-1 Aston Villa

2028/29: Napoli 0-1 FC Bayern

2029/30: Marseille 2-3 Napoli

2030/31: Aston Villa 3-1 Marseille

2031/32: Aston Villa 1-1p R.Madrid

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli

2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen

2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo

2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus

2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille

2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal

2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd

2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City

2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter

2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham

2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic

2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton

2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham

2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham

2024/25: Dortmund p1-1 Sporting CP

2025/26: Sevilla p1-1 Palermo

2026/27: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal

2027/28: Athletic 0-0p Sevilla

2028/29: AC Milan 0-1 Liverpool

2029/30: Lille 3-0 At. Madrid

2030/31: Villareal 0-2 Inter

2031/32: Valencia 1-1p Lille

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham

2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn

2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd

2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd

2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan

2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea

2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds

2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton

2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd

2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea

2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd

2024/25: Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn

2025/26: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

2026/27: Liverpool p2-2 Chelsea

2027/28: Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland

2028/29: Birmingham 0-2 Man Utd

2029/30: Watford 0-1 Man City

2030/31: Liverpool 0-1 Arsenal

2031/32: Man Utd 3-1 Sunderland

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient

2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon

2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco

2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon

2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen

2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes

2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy

2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux

2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco

2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer

2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec

2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze

2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy

2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix

2024/25: US Sarre-Union 0-1 La France D'Aizenay

2025/26: Ginglin Cesson 1-0 Nancy

2026/27: Joue FC Touraine 2-1 USM Montargis

2027/28: Jarville 0-4 Nancy

2028/29: USJA Carquefou 2-0 Jarville

2029/30: Bourdeaux 1-2 Marseille

2030/31: Lille 2-0 Havre AC

2031/32: Marseille 1-0 Havre AC

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern

2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum

2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke

2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln

2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen

2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg

2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke

2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund

2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach

2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim

2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV

2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen

2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern

2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

2024/25: FC Bayern 3-1 Schalke

2025/26: Wolfsburg 1-1p FC Bayern

2026/27: Aachen 2-0 Dortmund

2027/28: FC Bayern 2-2p Dortmund

2028/29: Wolfsburg 1-0 HSV

2029/30: Stuttgart 2-0 Leverkusen

2030/31: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

2031/32: FC Bayern 1-0 Stuttgart

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese

2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio

2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus

2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus

2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese

2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli

2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese

2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter

2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan

2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus

2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo

2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan

2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria

2024/25: Napoli 1-2 Palermo

2025/26: Inter 0-1 AC Milan

2026/27: Juventus 3-1 Napoli

2027/28: Roma 0-2 Fiorentina

2028/29: Genoa 3-2 Palermo

2029/30: Napoli 1-2e Juventus

2030/31: Napoli 0-2 Juventus

2031/32: Juventus 4-1 Napoli

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid

2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe

2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna

2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid

2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal

2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid

2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid

2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona

2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla

2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe

2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid

2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe

2024/25: Valencia 1-3 Villareal

2025/26: At Madrid 0-1 Athletic

2026/27: Barcelona 1-2 R.Madrid

2027/28: Villareal 3-0 Sevilla

2028/29: R.Madrid e4-3 Sevilla

2029/30: Sevilla 2-0 Valencia

2030/31: Athletic 1-2e Valencia

3031/32: R.Madrid 3-2 Sevilla

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.

2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.

2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1

2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.

2028: Holland 0-1 Germany *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were beaten 1-0 by Serbia

2032: Portugal 1-0 France *England reached the 2nd Round where they were knocked out by Belgium 3-1

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0

2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.

2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff

2026: Portugal e3-2 Argentina *England reached the semi finals where they lost 1-0 to Argentina. They beat Holland 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff

2030: England 1-0 Holland

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

[center][b][u]IK Tord: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2010              24               6          8          10         24 (1.00)   27 (1.13)      -3         25%
        2011              22               9          7           6         38 (1.73)   29 (1.32)      +9         41%
        2012              23              10          5           8         32 (1.39)   29 (1.26)      +3         43%
        2013              24              14          7           3         41 (1.71)   24 (1.00)      +17        58%
        2014              30              11          8          11         41 (1.37)   38 (1.27)      +3         37%
        2015              28              10          6          12         43 (1.54)   35 (1.28)      +8         36%
        2016              30              16          8           6         50 (1.67)   27 (0.90)      +23        53%
        2017              37              10         16          11         44 (1.19)   44 (1.19)      +0         27%
        2018              34              17          3          14         37 (1.09)   34 (1.00)      +3         50%
        2019              31              11          6          14         37 (1.19)   48 (1.55)      -11        35%
        2020              34              13          5          16         39 (1.15)   46 (1.35)      -7         38%
        2021              32              14          9           9         45 (1.41)   34 (1.06)      +11        44%
        2022              31              13         10           8         29 (0.94)   21 (0.68)      +8         42%
        2023              31              7           9          15         22 (0.71)   43 (1.39)      -21        23%
        2024              31              7          10          14         23 (0.74)   38 (1.23)      -15        23%
        2025              31              11          5          15         34 (1.10)   44 (1.42)      -10        35%
        2026              32              12          9          11         36 (1.13)   38 (1.19)      -2         38%
        2027              31              13          6          12         36 (1.16)   32 (1.03)      +4         42%
        2028              31              10         15           6         38 (1.23)   29 (0.94)      +9         32%
        2029              31              15          9           7         46 (1.48)   32 (1.03)      +14        48%
        2030              31              13         12           6         33 (1.06)   28 (0.90)      +5         42%
        2031              41              20         15           6         58 (1.41)   39 (0.95)      +19        51%
        2032              36              19          9           8         50 (1.39)   36 (1.00)      +14        53%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            706             281        197         228        876 (1.24)  795 (1.13)      +81        40%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2010               12               5          5             2       15 (1.25)    10 (0.83)      +5         42%
      2011               11               5          4             2       21 (1.91)    13 (1.18)      +8         45%
      2012               12               7          3             2       22 (1.83)    12 (1.00)      +10        58%
      2013               12               8          3             1       21 (1.75)     8 (0.67)      +13        67%
      2014               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    13 (0.87)      +3         40%
      2015               14               7          4             3       24 (1.71)    13 (0.93)      +11        50%
      2016               14              10          4             0       24 (1.71)     5 (0.36)      +19        71%
      2017               19               6          9             4       25 (1.32)    17 (0.89)      +8         32%
      2018               16              10          2             4       20 (1.25)    14 (0.88)      +6         63% 
      2019               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    17 (1.13)      -1         40%
      2020               16              10          1             5       23 (1.44)    20 (1.25)      +3         63%
      2021               15              10          4             1       29 (1.93)    10 (0.67)      +19        67%
      2022               15               7          5             3       18 (1.20)    12 (0.80)      +6         47%
      2023               15               5          5             5       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6         33%
      2024               16               5          8             3       14 (0.88)    10 (0.63)      +4         31%
      2025               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    13 (0.87)      +8         53%
      2026               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    14 (0.93)      +7         53%
      2027               16               9          3             4       24 (1.50)    12 (0.75)      +12        56%
      2028               16               9          4             3       25 (1.56)    10 (0.63)      +15        56%
      2029               15              10          5             0       30 (2.00)    15 (1.00)      +15        67%
      2030               15              10          5             0       19 (1.27)     4 (0.27)      +15        67%
      2031               19              14          3             2       30 (1.58)    12 (0.63)      +18        74%
      2032               17              10          5             2       24 (1.41)    14 (0.82)      +10        59%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             345             185         96            64      495 (1.43)   287 (0.83)      +208       54%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2010               12               1          3             8        9 (0.75)    17 (1.42)      -8          8%
      2011               11               4          3             4       17 (1.55)    16 (1.45)      +1         36%
      2012               11               3          2             6       10 (0.91)    17 (1.55)      -7         27%
      2013               12               6          4             2       20 (1.67)    16 (1.33)      +4         50%
      2014               15               5          5             5       25 (1.67)    25 (1.67)      +0         33%
      2015               14               3          2             9       19 (1.36)    22 (1.57)      -3         21%
      2016               16               6          4             6       26 (1.63)    22 (1.38)      +4         38%
      2017               18               4          7             7       19 (1.40)    27 (1.32)      -8         22%
      2018               18               7          1            10       17 (0.94)    20 (1.11)      -3         39%
      2019               16               5          3             8       21 (1.31)    31 (1.94)      -10        31%
      2020               18               3          4            11       16 (0.89)    26 (1.44)      -10        17%
      2021               17               4          5             8       16 (0.94)    24 (1.41)      -8         24%
      2022               16               6          5             5       11 (0.69)     9 (0.56)      +2         38%
      2023               16               2          4            10        9 (0.56)    24 (1.67)      -15        13%
      2024               15               2          2            11        9 (0.60)    28 (1.87)      -19        13%
      2025               16               3          1            12       13 (0.82)    31 (1.94)      -18        19%
      2026               17               4          5             8       15 (0.88)    24 (1.41)      -9         24%
      2027               15               4          3             8       12 (0.80)    20 (1.33)      -8         27%
      2028               15               1         11             3       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6          7%
      2029               16               5          4             7       16 (1.00)    17 (1.06)      -1         31%
      2030               16               3          7             6       14 (0.88)    24 (1.50)      -10        19%
      2031               22               6         12             4       28 (1.27)    27 (1.23)      +1         27%
      2032               19               9          4             6       26 (1.37)    22 (1.16)      +4         47%
      Total             361              96        101           164      381 (1.06)   508 (1.41)      -127       27%

[center][b][u]International: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------

Sweden U19           35             15           9           11       38 (1.09)    33 (0.94)      +5         43%
   (2027-2030)

Sweden U21           13              8           1            4       18 (1.38)     8 (0.62)      +10       62%
   (2030-Present)

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      405 (444)          14 (14)                3 (6)                6.90
       (2010-2029)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  396 (420)           3 (4)                20 (20)               6.86
       (2012-2030)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      377 (400)         134 (141)              60 (64)               6.83
       (2011-2029)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      348 (370)         414 (440)             101 (107)              6.75
       (2011-2030)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      308 (320)          28 (30)               11 (11)               6.96
       (2013-2030)

Anton Dahlberg   (YP30) (DM, MC)  307 (325)          23 (23)               44 (44)               6.79  
       (2019-Present)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  287 (305)           1 (1)                13 (15)               6.75
       (2010-2026)

Peter Jansson    (YP33) (ST)      271 (291)          95 (101)              34 (36)               6.87
       (2021-Present)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
       (2010-2021)

Jonas Andersson  (YP27) (MC)      253 (271)          25 (27)               21 (21)               6.77
       (2018-Present)

Hakan Larsson    (YP35) (DM,MC)   253 (271)           7 (8)                62 (65)               6.86
       (2022-Present)

Bojan Ohlsson    (YP29) (DC, DL)  244 (269)           6 (6)                 9 (9)                6.87
       (2020-Present)

Jorgen Melki     (YP37) (DC,DM,MC)241 (259)          36 (37)                8 (12)               6.95
       (2023-Present)

Niclas Carlsson  (YP39) (DM, MC)  232 (243)          10 (10)               13 (13)               6.76
       (2023-Present)

Niclas Svensson  (YP38) (GK)      218 (235)         212 (241)              81 (84)               6.71
       (2023-Present)

Erik Carlsson    (YP41) (ST)      187 (209)          31 (37)               27 (30)               6.71
       (2024-Present)

Key: league (all competitions)

That's a ******** of stats lol. Next year you'll win the league, although your players are terrible it must be said! :D

Thanks, to prove your point that my players are crap:

Teamnews.png

It's quite disheartening really

Haven't Villa done well! Who's their manager currently?

Bad luck this season, so close to the title but at least you've still got European football to look forward to :thup:

Better luck next season :)

Preseason

Media Prediction: 6th

Title Odds: 10-1

Expectations: Continental Qualification through league position

Wage Budget: £39,199 (£36,160)

Wage Bill: £13,487 (£11,335)

Ticket price: £30.30 (£29.00)

Season Ticket Holders: 1176 (1121)

Season Ticket Price: £336.00 (£322.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

In the hope that I get a few more players who turn out like Albin Carlsson (YP55) I have decided to bring up 3 players. Still no sign of a decent striker though. None of them are great at the moment but hopefully they will improve:

Erik Johannesson (YP56) (MC) - Report

Simon Granlund (YP57) (DC, DM, MC) - Report

Jorgen Hajra (YP58) (DM, MC) - Report

Friendlies

Tonnere KC 2-1 Tord

Miembeni 1-3 Tord

Pedro Atletico 1-0 Tord

Daejeon 2-0 Tord

Kumamoto AC 0-2 Tord

Bolivar 3-0 Tord

FC Hiroshima 3-1 Tord

Vitoria 2-0 Tord

Haven't Villa done well! Who's their manager currently?

Bad luck this season, so close to the title but at least you've still got European football to look forward to :thup:

Better luck next season :)

Thanks, Villa's current manager is Pierluigi Casiraghi who in his playing career played for Monza, Juve, Lazio and Chelsea. His record managing Villa is very good, he took over in 2026 and has managed them for almost 400 games, winning 64% of them and scoring over 2 goals a game. He has won 4 cups with them and the league 3 times.

March 2033

Friendly: Sweden U21's 1-1 Latvia U21's

A disappoiting result and not one that reflected the match. We had 2 goals disallowed in the 1st half before Latvia controversially took the lead. We managed to salvage a draw in the 89th min through Albin Carlsson (YP55).

League: Kalmar FF 1-4 Tord

A brilliant start to the league. Not just for us but for Peter Jansson (YP33) who becomes only the 2nd player at my time at Tord to score 4 in a match after Johan Bystrom (YP2) who did it in 2015.

League: Tord 1-0 Elfsborg

A slightly shaky home start as we relied on a 75th min penalty from Jorgen Melki (YP37) to earn us all 3 points.

Friendly: Sweden U21's 1-2 Portugal U21's

We put in a very good performance and were unlucky to lose such an even match. Portugal took the lead just before half time but Robert Ericson equalised 10 mins after the break. Only for Portugal to retake the lead almost straight away.

League: Syrianska Kerburan 1-2 Tord

Our 100% record continues, but for how long? Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us the lead in the 8th min and Erik Carlsson (YP41) doubled it a quarter of the way through the match. Syrainska got 1 back in the 2nd half which was much more than they deserved as we had dominated from start to finish.

LeagueTableMar-5.png

Archived