[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

hrbfcrule

June 2031

Friendly: Malta U21's 0-3 Sweden U21's

My 1st win as Sweden U21 boss. We were pretty average in the 1st half yet we still found ourselves 2-0 up at the break. Emil Akesson and Stefan Israelsson with the goals. In the 2nd half we were the far better team but only scored 1 more, Robert Ericsson getting our 3rd.

League: Tord 0-0 Helsingborg

We seem to be losing our way a bit now, more droped points at a game we were looking to win.

League: IK Sirius 2-0 Tord

Was always going to be a tough match, especially as we got off to a terrible start by conceding twice. We rallyed somewhat in the 2nd half but the lead was too much for us to doing anything about.

League: Tord 1-1 Malmo FF

Our winless streak goes to 4 now as our title challenge is starting to ebb away. Malmo scored against the run of play in the 1st half, Erik Carlsson (YP41) got the equaliser in the 56th min but we couldn't grab the winner that we deserved.

LeagueTableJune-8.png

In other news the draw for the Euro Cup 2nd qualifying round has been made and we have been given:

EuroCup2ndQualrnddraw.png

They are from Azerbaijan and have been in the Euro Cup 9 seasons in game, during this time they have played 22 matches and won just 3 of them. They have never got past the 2nd qualifying round lets hope it stays that way.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So exciting. Euro Cup and of course then next round of the Swedish Cup. There must've been a party after that cup result. If I was a Tord fan I'd have gone mental with the partying. Open top bus parade for those boys.

Wow. European football at last. Been looking forward to this. Good start to the season. And a cup win!?! Amazing stuff!!
Wow, europe, and winning in the cup. Must seem like christmas ;)

to bad you've fallen down from the 1st spot but I'm sure you'll be back there at the end of the season

So exciting. Euro Cup and of course then next round of the Swedish Cup. There must've been a party after that cup result. If I was a Tord fan I'd have gone mental with the partying. Open top bus parade for those boys.

I know I was amazed by the cup win too but believe me it's about to get even more shocking.

Amazing to think you get to start the EURO Cup effort in the middle of your season, not at the very start of pre-season like us schlubs in Wales. :eek:

It has taken some getting used to after playing in England or Spain in pretty much every other fm save

amazing! keep on! now yp49 has scored some goals! haha!

Yer he has started to find his form a bit this season. All 3 of my strikers seem to be having decent seasons in fact, first time in a long time.

July 2031

Swedish Cup 4th Round: GAIS 1-3 Tord

:eek: We are through to the Quarter finals for only the 2nd time since I've been in charge. Erik Carlsson (YP41) gave us the lead in the 59th min but GAIS equalised just a few mins later. It looked to e heading to extra time until Jonas Andersson (YP49) and Erik Carlsson (YP41) scored in the 89th and 93rd mins respectiverly.

League: Tord 1-0 Assyriska

We were very lucky to get anything from this match especially a win. The number of games is taking a huge toll on my small squad. We were saved this time thanks to an own goal early in the 2nd half but I can guarantee we won't get that kind of luck too often.

League: Tord 1-0 Syrianska FC

We played much better this match which, hopefully, will give us some extra confidence going into our 1st European match. Jonas Andersson (YP27) grabbed his 1st goal of the season in the 59th min to give us a much needed win in the league.

Euro Cup 2nd Qual Rnd 1st Leg: Tord 1-0 Xasar

Well here it is, the moment we've all been waiting for. . . well except the Tord fans it seems as an attendance of just 1500 came to see us (1/3 of our normal attendances). I'll let them off though as the match was also put on tv. We were expected to thrash them according to the media and it turns out they were right. We dominated the game from start to finish, only scoring 1 left me a bit concerned but not conceding an away goal was vital. Erik Carlsson (YP41) scored our 1st Euro Cup goal ever in the 63rd min.

League: Mjallby 0-0 Tord

Well the Euro Cup match really took it out of us, we were lucky to get away with the 0-0 draw as we created no chances of our own.

Euro Cup 2nd Qual Rnd 2nd Leg: Xasar (0) 0-1 (2) Tord

A huge difference in terms of crowd compared to the 1st leg, 12,500 people came to watch and I think it's fair to say not many were Tord fans. Didn't bother us though as we again dominated the match, over the 2 legs Xasar managed just 6 shots, none of which were on target. Jonas Andersson (YP49) scored early in the 2nd half to effectively guarantee our place in the next round bar a complete collapse which thankfully we didn't do. The next round will be much tougher as we have been put up against Belarussian side Shakhtar Soligorsk who should be a good match for us.

League: AIK 2-2 Tord

Again we struggled due to fitness. We started brightly with Peter Jansson (YP33) scoring twice in the opening half an hour. But our fatigue got the better of us as we collapsed in the 2nd half throwing away our 2 goal lead in the process.

Euro Cup 3rd Qual Rnd 1st Leg: Shakhter Soligorsk 1-1 Tord

We started well but struggled to create any decent chances. Shakhtar had clearly come here in defensive mode as they failed to have a single shot in the 1st half. That all changed in the 2nd half when they came out all guns blazing. It worked for them as they went 1-0 up in the 50th min. We desperately tried to get an away goal and it finally came. Since Shakhtar were more attacking that allowed us to counter more effectively and on one of these counters Jonas Andersson (YP49) netted an equaliser and more importantly the away goal.

LeagueTableJuly-12.png

grats on getting through the first round in Europe :D Lord only knows what's going on with the cup, though :p

As for your attendance, I can't remember what your ground is like for capacity, but bear in mind for continental games that only seating can be used.

Go Djurgården (alright, and Tord)! Sorry, it's Djurgårn till I die here :D.

Then I apologise for the next update

grats on getting through the first round in Europe :D Lord only knows what's going on with the cup, though :p

As for your attendance, I can't remember what your ground is like for capacity, but bear in mind for continental games that only seating can be used.

Yer you're right it is only seating that can be used for European games. A new stadium is in order hopefully with all this extra income my board will accept my request.

Very well done in making Europe AND winning in your first run in. The draw in your 3rd Qualifying round is not bad either. Lets hope your good home form can carry into Europe.

Thanks, yer I plan to rely on my home form as I am normally very terrible away from home.

August 2031

League: Tord 2-1 Djurgarden

Our 1st win over Djurgarden of the month. Erik Carlsson (YP41) and Jonas Andersson (YP27) gave us a 2-0 lead in the 1st half. They got 1 back in the 2nd half but we hung on for a great win against one of our close rivals.

Euro Cup 3rd Qual Rnd 2nd Leg: Tord (3) 2-0 (1) Shakhter Soligorsk

A big match in our history. I was secretly hoping to win but wouldn't be disappointed if we went out. It turns out I had nothing to worry about. Erik Mansson (YP50) gave us the lead in the 1st half. The game continued to swing in our favour when, 1 min after the restart they got a man sent off for gis 2nd bookable offence. The final nail in the coffin was Peter Jansson (YP33) scoring our 2nd goal in the 74th min to set up a tie against Spartak Moscow in the next round.

League: Tord 3-0 Kalmar FF

Despite our heavy fixture list we still played exceptionally well all thanks to a Peter Jansson (YP33) hat trick. The icing on the cake was Kalmar's red card in the 86th min.

Swedish Cup Quarter Final: Djurgarden 1-1p Tord

Another shock win in the cup. I was honestly expecting to lose this one especially as I put out a weakened team. It looked like my prediction would be spot on when Djurgarden scored after just quarter of an hour but we fought back well and were, surprisingly, the better team. Jonas Andersson (YP49) got the equaliser we thoroughly deserved early in the 2nd half which eventually took the game to extra time and then penalties. Another epic shootout ensued this time we won it 9-8.

League: IFK Goteborg 2-0 Tord

Only our 2nd loss all season which is quite incredible. We were outplayed all game and deserved to lose.

Euro Cup 4th Qual Rnd 1st Leg: Spartak Moscow 4-1 Tord

The biggest match in our history to date and one were expected to lose heavily. Even though we did in the end we certainly gave them a big fright. We completely battered them in the 1st half so much so that they didn't even have a shot. We even managed to score against them, Jorgen Melki (YP37) slotting home from the penalty spot. Unfortunately it didn't last, they came back stronger in the 2nd half and once they equalised there was only going to be one winner. We were unlucky to concede 4 though.

League: Tord 2-1 Elfsborg

Still holding up in the league depite the distraction of other competitions. Peter Jansson (YP33) scored an early brace before Elfsborg pulled one back. We struggled to the 1 goal win in the end with a few injuries and fatigue playing a huge part.

Euro Cup 4th Qual Rnd 2nd Leg: Tord (1) 0-4 (8) Spartak Moscow

No such heroics in this leg, we needed 3 without reply to progress but it never looked likely. Spartak scored twice early on to crush our dreams of making the groups. Another before half time and a 4th in the 2nd half was just being mean:(.

League: Tord 0-0 Syrianska Kerburan

We weren't at our best but from here on our out we have a decent number of days rest between each game so we should finish strongly. Unfortunately Hakan Nielsen (YP47) suffered a broken leg in this match and will miss the rest of the season (out for 5-6 months).

LeagueTableAug-11.png

What a season so far! It is so rewarding and well deserved. You did better in Europe than expected. And the cup? Absolutely brilliant. I hope the good form will continue.

Do you get offers from bigger clubs for some of your players?

Tord are on the way! Making noise in Europe, making noise in Sweden. The Youth are noisy! :)

Yer we are having a great season on all fronts, quite incredible and unexpected.

Well done in the Europa League :)

Champions League next season?

It is a possibility if we finish the season well

Great job to get to the final round of qualifiers in your first season in Europe!
Well done in Europe!!!
yp49, anderson has aready scored his 6 (as last year) goals and now we need some more from him! you've done great in europe and more great in the cup!

now we want europe for next season too!

Thanks

What a season so far! It is so rewarding and well deserved. You did better in Europe than expected. And the cup? Absolutely brilliant. I hope the good form will continue.

Do you get offers from bigger clubs for some of your players?

Thanks, surprisingly I haven't had any offers for any of my players, a few other Swedish teams have been interested in my better players but I've kept them at bay so far.

September 2031

U21 Euro Quals Group 3: FYR Macedonia U21's 0-2 Sweden U21's

After a pretty uneventful 1st half we burst in to life in the 2nd. Carl Hedlund scored twice to get us off to a good start in the group.

U21 Euro Quals Group 3: Sweden U21's 4-0 Malta U21's

A fantastic match all round, Jakob Karlsson got us off to a great start by scoring the 4th min. Just before half time Oscar Frenzen made it 2-0, 4 mins after the restart Nicholas Ohlander made it 3-0. And finally Emil Akesson scored from the spot to make it 4.

League: Hammarby Fotboll 1-1 Tord

Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us the lead in the 64th min but depite our dominance we couldn't hang on for all 3 points. Hammarby equalising with 6 mins left.

League: Oddevold 0-2 Tord

Our 1st win in 4 matches and we had to wait till the 2nd half to get it. Erik Carlsson (YP41) and Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) got our goals to keep our title chances alive.

Swedish Cup Semi Final: Nykoping 1-2 Tord

We got lucky with the draw as we now play a 3rd tier side in the semi final. Still we should not underestimate them. It was a very cagey 1st half but we got lucky and Peter Jansson (YP33) put away our only 2 half chances and only 2 shots on target to give us a 2-0 lead going into half time. In the 2nd half we were clearly outplaying our opposition. Despite this they scored leading to a cagey 15 mins or so. We held on to get to our 1st Cup final and it will be against 2nd tier Umea FC who managed to beat current Swedish Champions IK Sirius in the other semi final.

LeagueTableSept-12.png

October 2031

League: Tord 1-0 Atvidaberg

A generally disappointing performance but we managed to get the 3 points thanks to a Jonas Andersson (YP49) goal 4 mins from time. I know someone who will be happy by that news.

League: Helsingborg 2-2 Tord

Twice we took the lead and twice we gave it away. Firstly Peter Jansson (YP33) made it 1-0 before Jorgen Melki (YP37) made it 2-1 from a penalty. We should have won it really, this could be a huge blow to our title chances.

U21 Euro Quals Group 3: England U21's 2-0 Sweden U21's

We played very well, closing down the oppositiion and restricting their chances but unfortunately they only needed a few. They scored twice late in the 2nd half which was rather unfair on us.

U21 Euro Quals Group 3: Sweden U21's 1-0 Finland U21's

Bounced back well, Jonas Danielsson scored the only goal of the game to leave us 2nd in the group.

League: Tord 1-2 IK Sirius

The big match, this would have a huge say on who would win the division. Unfortunately we blew it. Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us the lead in the 20th min but IK Sirius hit back before half time. We were handed a huge chance when IK Sirius had a man sent off in the 47th min. A draw would still leave us with a good chance of the title if IK Sirius slipped up in the remaining 2 games. My team decided this wasn't good enough and handed the game and most likely the title to IK Sirius when a defensive mix up handed them the winner in the 73rd min.

LeagueTableOct-8.png

Well done on getting to the final. Finally the cups are coming to you! You must have turned a good profit so far this season?

Just over £1M profit so far this season, balance now at £6M.

Ahh shame about the Sirius result, a league and cup double would have been amazing :(

Yer it was unfortunate but we are getting closer, I'm sure we'll win it within the next 3 seasons.

Who are the run-in against? Any hope of salvation?

To be honest I am not expecting them to slip up twice so I don't have much hope besides we have a very tough game in our remaining 2.

IK Sirius:

Assyriska (H)

AIK (A)

Tord:

Malmo FF (A)

Assyriska (A)

I've just lost 2 1/2 hours to reading this thread :o

Best thing I've read since Kipfizh - great work hrbfc, long may it continue!

Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying the thread.

November 2031

League: Malmo FF 1-0 Tord

The definite end to our very very slim hopes of the title. Despite it being an even game we lost out thanks to a penalty in the 82nd min.

League: Assyriska 1-1 Tord

Erik Carlsson (YP41) gave us an early lead but we let it slip. Maybe we had half an eye on our 1st cup final in less than a weeks time. A less than satisfactory performance but it still saw us get 2nd place.

Swedish Cup Final: Tord e3-1 Umea FC

The time had come, I wasn't feeling good about this match despite being against a 2nd tier side. My doubt was justified after a very dodgy 1st half. We played well but didn't create enough chances. Thankfully our wait for a goal didn't last much longer, Peter Jansson (YP33) capitalised on a defensive mistake to put us 1-0 up 12 mins intot he 2nd half. 5 mins later Umea had their only chances of the game which they managed to score. This sent the game into extra time, what would a Tord cup game be if we didn't make a complete meal out of it. Our dominance finally paid off in extra time, Hakan Larsson (YP35), who normally creates the goals, hits a quality strike from 20 yards and Jonas Andersson (YP49) wrapped things up in the 107th min. Our 1st major trophy \o/.

[video=youtube;PbVjFhPbI-Q]

U21 Euro Quals Group 3: Sweden U21's 0-0 FYR Macedonia U21's

Needed to win to keep the pressure on England at the top of the table. Unfortunately we were unable to break through the Macedonian defence. Looks more and more like the game vs England at home next season will decide who will get into the U21's European Championships.

This month was not all good news however. For the 2nd year running I got this message:

Cancelled.png

I'm not sure if it's a bug or that while planning the facilities they've realised we don't have enough money to complete the upgrade. Whatever it is it's incredibly frustrating especially as I can talk to the board straight after who agree to upgrade the Training and Youth facilities again.

Apparently the Training facilities will take till January 2032 to finish planning (I should bloody hope so) but the youth facilities will take over a year :eek: staggering considering theyve spent 2 years planning already. Can't they just keep their planning notes etc from the last time I asked them to upgrade. It would save a massive amount of time.

Unlucky with the league, though I guess untill they are definitely champions it isn't over :o

Is that your unbeaten home record broken btw?

Yer I forgot to mention that.

My unbeaten (league) home record lasted around 3 1/2 years. A run of 54 games (38 wins 16 draws) we scored 92 goals in this time and conceded just 28.

Good performance in Europe and in the cup! Even the league was a pretty good run so I think its safe to say this was the standout season.

Hopefully third times a charm for the upgrades. How much funds do you have currently? Usually the board take out a loan to complete upgrades if they don't have the money, Never been in a position where my facilities have been cancelled due to lack of funds in any recent FM game.

End of Season Report: IK Tord, Swedish Premier Division 2031

League Table, League Graph

Squad

Again we made ourselves difficult to beat but racked up too many draws for my liking. The draws eventually cost us the title. Our unbeaten home run came to an end after 54 games (38 wins and 16 draws) when we lost to IK Sirius, our final home game of the season. That gameeffectively saw the end of our title challenge. Nonetheless a great season in the league but we will be looking to improve on it next season.

Swedish Cup

Fixtures

Well well well. After all our misfortunate and utter crappness we finally put a great run together. Admittedly on our way to winning the cup we only played 1 top tier side but on the other hand all our games were away. We scraped past VMA IK in the 3rd Round 1-0 before easily dispatching GAIS 3-1 in the next round. Our only tough opponents were Djuragrden in the Quarter final which surprisingly we won allbeit on penalties. The semi final was easy enough, a 2-1 win over 3rd tier side Nykoping.

The final was pretty comfortable as well although I did expect us to screw it up somehow. We managed to beat Umea FC in extra time to win our first ever cup competition. Too easy. What were we playing at these last 20 years :)

Euro Cup

Fixtures

Our very 1st European campaign took place this season and i would call it a success. Our 1st tie was against Xasar of Azerbaijan who were expected to beat comfortably. We didn't show that in goals but our performances in both legs were top class. This set us up with Shakhtar Soligorsk of Belarus, this was going to be a much sterner test. I didn't expect us to progress but after a 1-1 in the away leg I secretly fancied us o progress, especially with our fantastic home record. We beat them 2-0 in the home leg to put us just 1 round away from the group stages.

Unfortunately this round we were up against Spartak Moscow one of the better teams in the draw. We didn't really have a chance against them although we did take the lead in the 1st game. Spartak replied with 8 goals over the remainder of the 2 legs to dump us out of the competition.

Youth Players (At the Club)

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - If I had enough players to cover I would let him go but at the moment our squad only has 20 players so he ahs to stay to keep up the numbers.

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - Continued his great form from last season, a huge asset to the team.

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Played a lot of games but didn't impress, again the small squad means he has to fill in despite being not good enough anymore.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - Wow. He has hit back, bigger and better. Netted 25 in 38 this season which saw him win the Swedish Premier Division Top Scorer for the 2nd time in his career.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - Continued to be our main goal creator, racking up an assist almost every other game.

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - Scored another 5 this season as well as fulfilling his defensive duties.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - Another 16 clean sheets and conceded less than a goal a game.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - An average season, consistent with his performances over the last few seasons.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - Better than last season but that isn't exactly saying much. Still exect much more from him.

Martin Hansson (YP43) - Played only around half the games and according to my staff he won't be getting too much better so he will probably just become a squad player for his career.

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) - Played in the opening rounds of the cup where he played alright but he didn't reall have much to do.

Magnus Kjellman (YP45) - More of the same from him, efficient if not exciting.

Rasmus Svard (YP46) - Getting better. Still can improve a lot though.

Hakan Neilsen (YP47) - Played well but he had a very injury hit season, only managed just over half the league games. Most recent injury was his broken leg lets hope he is just as good when he comes back from t next season.

Jonas Andersson (YP49) - Wasn't too great in the league but scored a few in the cups. Apparently our most valuable player at £170k don't really see how that works.

Erik Mansson (YP50) - It looks like the time I gave him last season paid off in this one. Was so much better and at 19 there will be much more to come.

Martin Persson (YP51) - Mainly came off the bench, didn't play too great but wasn't disastrous either.

Roger Magnusson (YP52) - An inury hit season but in the matches he played he looked like a much improved player.

Viktor Andersson (YP53) - Played a lot of games and although he improved on last season he still needs to improve a lot more to get up to standards with the squad.

Rikard Andersson (YP54) - Played a fair few games but was by far our worst player. He is only 17 though.

Finances - A massive profit of over £1M helped a lot by Europe. Still our facility upgrades were cancelled though.

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2017         First Division Elite         14th                    QF                     N/A                       N/A
2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2025         Premier Division              9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2026         Premier Division              9th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2027         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2028         Premier Division              4th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2029         Premier Division              5th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2030         Premier Division              3rd                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2031         Premier Division              2nd                 Winners                4th Qual                     N/A

International Section

Results

My 1st full year in charge of the U21's came out as a big success. We lost 1-0 to Spain in a friendly before winning 3 and drawing 1 of our 5 group matches in the U21 European Championship Qualifiers.

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------[/b]
2010/11 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa | Liverpool  Tottenham     Sheff Wed (FA)  Man City (EC)  | Fulham     Blackpool  Newcastle
2011/12 | Man Utd | Man City  Arsenal    Liverpool   | Chelsea    Watford (LC)  Birmingham (FA)                | Sunderland West Ham   Wolves
2012/13 | Man Utd | Liverpool Arsenal     Chelsea    | Man City   Aston Villa   Tottenham (FA)                 | Sheff Wed  West Brom  Forest
2013/14 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Liverpool  Man City      Aston Villa                    | Portsmouth Hull       Barnsley
2014/15 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Liverpool  | Man City   Arsenal       Aston Villa (LC)               | Stoke      Charlton   Plymouth
2015/16 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Man City   Liverpool     Aston Villa                    | Burnley    Watford    Preston
2016/17 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal     Aston Villa| Tottenham  Man City      Wigan (FA)      Liverpool (EC) | West Ham   Bristol R  P'boro
2017/18 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Liverpool  Tottenham     Wigan           Man City (EC)  | Barnsley   Leicester  WBA
2018/19 | Arsenal | Chelsea   Aston Villa Tottenham  | Man Utd    Man City      Bolton (FA)                    | Charlton   Sheff Utd  Burnley
2019/20 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston Villa Arsenal    | Tottenham  Man City      Leeds (FA)      Birmingham (LC)| Forest     Portsmouth Leicester
2020/21 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Tottenham  Arsenal       Bolton (FA)                    | Leeds      Preston    Watford
2021/22 | Man Utd | Aston V   Liverpool   M'boro     | Tottenham  Man City      Everton (FA)                   | Portsmouth Sheff Wed  Yeovil
2022/23 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man utd     Arsenal    | Tottenham  Liverpool     Man City                       | West Ham   Leicester  Sheff Utd
2023/24 | Tottenhm| Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Aston V    Man City      Arsenal                        | Charlton   Bristol R  Watford
2024/25 | Arsenal | Aston V   Liverpool   Man Utd(CL)| Tottenham  Chelsea       Man City        Blackburn (FA) | Sheff Wed  Fulham     Swansea
2025/26 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Aston Villa Liverpool  | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | Newcastle  Forest     Portsmout
2026/27 | Aston V | Man Utd   Liverpool   Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Birmingham (LC) Arsenal (EC)   | Preston    P'borough  Bristol R
2027/28 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston V     Tottenham  | Arsenal    Liverpool     Sunderland (FA)                | Leicester  Newcastle  Swansea
2028/29 | Aston V | Man Utd   Arsenal     Tottenham  | Man City   Chelsea       Liverpool (EC)  Birmingham     | Fulham     Forest     P'borough
2029/30 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Liverpool   Aston V    | Arsenal    Tottenham     Man City                       | West Ham   Portsmouth Sheff Wed
2030/31 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Man City   Tottenham     West Ham (LC)                  | Preston    Notts Co   Swansea

[center][b][u][size=3]Ligue 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon      Marseille            | Lille          AS Nancy      Strasbourg (FC)   | Stade Brestois Lens         A-Avignon
2011/12 | Lyon   | PSG       Marseille            | Monaco         Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC)     | Toulouse       Le Mans      Nantes
2012/13 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | Stade Rennais  Bordeaux      Marseille         | Grenoble       Auxerre      Caen
2013/14 | Lyon   | Bordeaux  Monaco               | PSG            Marseille     Stade Rennais     | Ajaccio        Nice         Amiens
2014/15 | Lyon   | Lille     Monaco               | Marseille      Bordeaux      Boulogne          | Montpellier    Valenciennes Le Mans
2015/16 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG        Bourdeaux | Tours          Marseille     Lille             | Lens           Vannes       Paris
2016/17 | Lyon   | Monaco    Marseille            | PSG            Lille         Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes      Tours FC     Strasbourg
2017/18 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille      Monaco    | Bordeaux       Marseille     Guingamp (FC)     | Le Mans        Montpellier  SC Bastia
2018/19 | Lyon   | Lille     Bordeaux             | PSG            Marseille     Monaco            | Angers         Boulogne     Valenciennes 
2019/20 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | PSG            Marseille     AS Canet (FC)     | Stade de Reims Chateauroux  AS Cannes
2020/21 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Bordeaux       Marseille     Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes         Strasbourg   Paris FC
2021/22 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille                | Monaco         Bourdeaux     FC Sete 34 (FC)   | RC Lens        FC Gueugnon  Sannis SG
2022/23 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     ES Paulham (FC)   | Tours          Troyes       Grenoble
2023/24 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne       Valenciennes Angers
2024/25 | Lyon   | Bourdeaux Marseille            | Lille          PSG           D'Aizenay (FC)    | Sannois        Vannes       FC Gueugnon
2025/26 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | PSG            Monaco        Ginglin-Cesson(FC)| Lens           Guingamp     Troyes
2026/27 | Monaco | Lyon      Lille                | Marseille      PSG           Joue FC (FC)      | Ajaccio        AS Beauvais  Nantes
2027/28 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG                  | Lille          St Etienne    Nancy (FC)        | Troyes         Nancy        Vannes
2028/29 | Lyon   | Lille     Marseille            | St Etienne     PSG           USJA Carquefou(FC)| Valenciennes   Strasbourg   Auxerre
2029/30 | M'seile| Lyon      Lille                | PSG            St Etienne    Tours (FC)        | RC Lens        Tours        Troyes
2030/31 | Lyon   | Marseille Monaco               | St Etienne     Lille         PSG               | Nancy          FC Rouen     Ajaccio

[center][b][u][size=3]German 1st Division[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated-----------------[/b]
2010/11 | Schalke   | Dortmund   Wolfsburg          | FC Bayern  W. Bremen  Leverkusen                  | Kaiserslauten St Pauli     Mainz
2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Stuttgart          | Aachen     Leverkusen Bochum (GC)   1860 Munchen  | Hannover      Freiburg
2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Schalke            | W. Bremen  Dortmund   Karlsruhe     Ahlen (GC)    | Nurnberg      Gladbach     Dusseldorf
2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV                | Schalke    Wolfsburg  Aachen        Koln (GC)     | Offenbach     1860 Munchen          
2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Dortmund           | W.Bremen   Stuttgart  Schalke                     | Frankfurt     Mainz  
2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke            | W.Bremen   Dortmund   Duisburg (GC)               | Bochum        Duisburg
2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Wolfsburg          | Schalke    Hoffenheim HSV           Aachen (GC)   | Dusseldorf    Ahlen
2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Schalke    HSV        Dortmund (GC)               | Burghausen    Dresden      Hertha BSC
2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern          | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe     Gladbach
2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund           | Hoffenheim HSV        Wolfsburg     Aachen        | Kaiserslauten St Pauli
2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV        Dortmund   Aachen                      | Offenbach     Cottbus      Jena
2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Hoffenheim         | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Jena (GC)     | Bielefeld     Dresden
2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Schalke            | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Koblenz       Duisburg     Wehen
2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen      | Dortmund   HSV        Wolfsburg                   | Dusseldorf    Hertha BSC
2024/25 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Leverkusen         | Dortmund(EC)HoffenheimStuttgart     Schalke (GC)  | Karlsruhe     Wehen        Osnabruck
2025/26 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg   HSV    | Stuttgart  Hoffenheim Aachen                      | Hertha BSC    Frankfurt
2026/27 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  HSV                | Dortmund   Wolfsburg  Aachen (GC)                 | Gladbach      Bielefeld    Augsburg
2027/28 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Dortmund   HSV        Hoffenheim                  | Dusseldorf    Offenbach
2028/29 | FC Bayern | Dortmund   Levrkusen Wolfsburg| HSV        Stuttgart  Hoffenheim                  | Osnabruck     Kaiserslautern
2029/30 | FC Bayern | Stuttgart  Dortmund           | Leverkusen Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Offenbach     Karlsruhe    Eintracht
2030/31 | FC Bayern | HSV        Dortmund           | Leverkusen Hoffenheim Stuttgart                   | St Pauli      Nurnberg

[center][b][u][size=3]Serie A[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria   Roma       Inter (CL)| AC Milan   Palermo     Napoli      Udinese (IC) | Chievo          Lecce      Brescia
2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan    Inter      Sampdoria | Palermo    Napoli      Genoa                    | Atalanta        Torino     Novara
2012/13 | Napoli   | AC Milan    Fiorentina Roma      | Juventus   Genoa       Roma (IC)                | Bologna         Bari       Cesena
2013/14 | Juventus | Roma        Palermo    Genoa     | Napoli     Fiorentina  Cagliari (IC)            | Sassuolo        Triestina  Modena
2014/15 | Inter    | Napoli      Roma       AC Milan  | Juventus   Udinese     Genoa (IC)               | Lecce           Brescia    Empoli 
2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli      Sampdoria  Juventus  | Genoa      Inter       Udinese (IC)             | Cesena          Vicenza    Chievo 
2016/17 | Inter    | AC Milan    Napoli     Udinese   | Roma       Palermo     Genoa (IC)               | Ascoli          Atalanta   Siena
2017/18 | Palermo  | Juventus    AC Milan   Napoli    | Udinese    Inter       Genoa                    | Cremonese       Livorno    Cittadella
2018/19 | Inter    | Fiorentina  Napoli     AC Milan  | Catania    Roma        Juventus                 | Sassuolo        Bologna    Atalanta
2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina  Juventus   Roma      | Napoli     Palermo     Inter                    | Novara          Ascoli     Bari
2020/21 | Inter    | AC Milan    Juventus   Palermo   | Genoa      Sampdoria   Napoli                   | Salernitana     Bologna    Pescara
2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan    Roma       Parma     | Napoli     Palermo     Sampdoria                | Chievo          Cremonese  Reggina
2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Inter     | Palermo    Roma        Fiorentina               | Torino          Grosseto   Verona
2023/24 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus   Palermo   | Udinese    AC Milan    Sampdoria (IC)           | Atalanta        Bologna    Cesena
2024/25 | Juventus | Inter       Palermo    Napoli    | AC Milan   Roma        Genoa                    | Siena           Ascoli     Vicenza
2025/26 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus             | Roma       AC Milan    Sampdoria                | Crotone         Grosseto   Piacenza
2026/27 | Juventus | Roma        Inter      Napoli    | AC Milan   Sampdoria   Parma                    | Bari            Atalanta   Monza
2027/28 | Napoli   | Juventus    Inter      AC Milan  | Genoa      Roma        Fiorentina (IC)          | Chievo          Novara     Salernitana
2028/29 | Napoli   | Genoa       Juventus   Lazio     | Inter      Palermo     Roma                     | Bolgna          Piacenza   Juve Stabia
2029/30 | Cagliari | Juventus    Inter      Napoli    | Roma       Genoa       AC Milan                 | Ascoli          Verona     Grosseto
2030/31 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Roma      | Inter (EC) Fiorentina  Lazio           Palermo  | Bologna         Chievo     Piacenza

[center][b][u][size=3]La Liga[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated----------------[/b]
2010/11 | R. Madrid| Barcelona At. Madrid  Athletic  |Villareal  Sevilla    Sporting              | Racing        Almeria       Osasuna
2011/12 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Villareal   At. Madrid|Sevilla    Valencia   Getafe (SC)           | Tenerife      Numancia      Xerez
2012/13 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Valencia    At. Madrid|Sevilla    Mallorca   Osasuna (SC)          | Almeria       Hercules      Levante
2013/14 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid  Malaga    |Sevilla    Villareal  Valencia              | Girona        Osasuna       Recreativo  
2014/15 | R.Madrid | Barcelona At. Madrid  Sevilla   |Malaga     Villareal  Valencia (SC)         | Racing        R. Sociedad   Betis 
2015/16 | R.Madrid | Barcelona Sevilla     Villareal |At. Madrid Valencia   Deportivo             | Recreativo    Murcia        Elche 
2016/17 | Barcelona| Sevilla   At. Madrid  Villareal |R.Madrid   Athletic   Vallodolid (SC)       | Numancia      Cadiz         Oviedo
2017/18 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Getafe      At. Madrid|Zaragoza   R.Madrid   Valencia              | Hercules      Sant Andreu   Racing
2018/19 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Malaga      Valencia  |Zaragoza   R.Madrid   Villareal             | Salamanca     Alaves        Albacete
2019/20 | Barcelona| Villareal R.Madrid    Sevilla   |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia              | Almeria       Elche         Cadiz
2020/21 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  Sevilla     Villareal |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia (SC)         | Mallorca      Celta         Gimnastic
2021/22 | Barcelona| Sevilla   R.Madrid    Athletic  |Malaga     At. Madrid Getafe (SC)           | Hercules      Cordoba       Las Palmas
2022/23 | Barcelona| Sevilla   R.Madrid    Villareal |Athletic   Valencia   At. Madrid            | Valladolid    Oveido        Racing
2023/24 | Barcelona| Sevilla   Athletic    R.Madrid  |Villareal  At. Madrid Getafe (SC)           | Betis         Celta         Ceuta
2024/25 | Barcelona| R.Madrid  At. Madrid  Athletic  |Sevilla    Villareal  Valencia              | Gimnastic     Alaves        Murcia
2025/26 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid  Athletic  |Sevilla    Barcelona  Valencia              | Levante       Oviedo        Hercules
2026/27 | R.Madrid | Villareal At. Madrid  Barcelona |Athletic   Sevilla    Getafe                | Eibar         Xerez         Granada
2027/28 | R.Madrid | Athletic  At. Madrid  Barcelona |Valencia   Villareal  Sevilla (EC) Deportivo| Valladolid    Gimnastic     Sant Andreu
2028/29 | R.Madrid | Atletic   Barcelona   Sevilla   |At. Madrid Getafe     Zaragoza              | Xerez         Alaves        Hercules
2029/30 | R.Madrid | Sevilla   Villareal   Barcelona |At. Madrid Athletic   Valencia              | Granada       Celta         Alcorcon
2030/31 | R.Madrid | Athletic  At. Madrid  Barcelona |Villareal  Sevilla    Valencia (SC)         | Xerez         Racing        Eibar

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League

EC - Euro Cup

FA - FA Cup

LC - League Cup

FC - French Cup

GC - German Cup

IC - Italian Cup

SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid

2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona

2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan

2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona

2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea

2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG

2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon

2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla

2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen

2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen

2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona

2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool

2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern

2024/25: Man Utd 2-1 FC Bayern

2025/26: Arsenal 0-3 Athletic

2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man Utd

2027/28: R. Madrid 2-1 Aston Villa

2028/29: Napoli 0-1 FC Bayern

2029/30: Marseille 2-3 Napoli

2030/31: Aston Villa 3-1 Marseille

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli

2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen

2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo

2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus

2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille

2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal

2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd

2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City

2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter

2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham

2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic

2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton

2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham

2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham

2024/25: Dortmund p1-1 Sporting CP

2025/26: Sevilla p1-1 Palermo

2026/27: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal

2027/28: Athletic 0-0p Sevilla

2028/29: AC Milan 0-1 Liverpool

2029/30: Lille 3-0 At. Madrid

2030/31: Villareal 0-2 Inter

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham

2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn

2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd

2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd

2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan

2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea

2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds

2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton

2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd

2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea

2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd

2024/25: Middlesbrough 1-2 Blackburn

2025/26: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

2026/27: Liverpool p2-2 Chelsea

2027/28: Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland

2028/29: Birmingham 0-2 Man Utd

2029/30: Watford 0-1 Man City

2030/31: Liverpool 0-1 Arsenal

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient

2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon

2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco

2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon

2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen

2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes

2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy

2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux

2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco

2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer

2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec

2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze

2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy

2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix

2024/25: US Sarre-Union 0-1 La France D'Aizenay

2025/26: Ginglin Cesson 1-0 Nancy

2026/27: Joue FC Touraine 2-1 USM Montargis

2027/28: Jarville 0-4 Nancy

2028/29: USJA Carquefou 2-0 Jarville

2029/30: Bourdeaux 1-2 Marseille

2030/31: Lille 2-0 Havre AC

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern

2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum

2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke

2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln

2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen

2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg

2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke

2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund

2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach

2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim

2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV

2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen

2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern

2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

2024/25: FC Bayern 3-1 Schalke

2025/26: Wolfsburg 1-1p FC Bayern

2026/27: Aachen 2-0 Dortmund

2027/28: FC Bayern 2-2p Dortmund

2028/29: Wolfsburg 1-0 HSV

2029/30: Stuttgart 2-0 Leverkusen

2030/31: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese

2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio

2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus

2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus

2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese

2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli

2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese

2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter

2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan

2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus

2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo

2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan

2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria

2024/25: Napoli 1-2 Palermo

2025/26: Inter 0-1 AC Milan

2026/27: Juventus 3-1 Napoli

2027/28: Roma 0-2 Fiorentina

2028/29: Genoa 3-2 Palermo

2029/30: Napoli 1-2e Juventus

2030/31: Napoli 0-2 Juventus

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid

2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe

2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna

2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid

2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal

2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid

2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid

2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona

2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla

2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe

2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid

2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe

2024/25: Valencia 1-3 Villareal

2025/26: At Madrid 0-1 Athletic

2026/27: Barcelona 1-2 R.Madrid

2027/28: Villareal 3-0 Sevilla

2028/29: R.Madrid e4-3 Sevilla

2029/30: Sevilla 2-0 Valencia

2030/31: Athletic 1-2e Valencia

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.

2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.

2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1

2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.

2028: Holland 0-1 Germany *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were beaten 1-0 by Serbia

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0

2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.

2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff

2026: Portugal e3-2 Argentina *England reached the semi finals where they lost 1-0 to Argentina. They beat Holland 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff

2030: England 1-0 Holland

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

[center][b][u]IK Tord: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2010              24               6          8          10         24 (1.00)   27 (1.13)      -3         25%
        2011              22               9          7           6         38 (1.73)   29 (1.32)      +9         41%
        2012              23              10          5           8         32 (1.39)   29 (1.26)      +3         43%
        2013              24              14          7           3         41 (1.71)   24 (1.00)      +17        58%
        2014              30              11          8          11         41 (1.37)   38 (1.27)      +3         37%
        2015              28              10          6          12         43 (1.54)   35 (1.28)      +8         36%
        2016              30              16          8           6         50 (1.67)   27 (0.90)      +23        53%
        2017              37              10         16          11         44 (1.19)   44 (1.19)      +0         27%
        2018              34              17          3          14         37 (1.09)   34 (1.00)      +3         50%
        2019              31              11          6          14         37 (1.19)   48 (1.55)      -11        35%
        2020              34              13          5          16         39 (1.15)   46 (1.35)      -7         38%
        2021              32              14          9           9         45 (1.41)   34 (1.06)      +11        44%
        2022              31              13         10           8         29 (0.94)   21 (0.68)      +8         42%
        2023              31              7           9          15         22 (0.71)   43 (1.39)      -21        23%
        2024              31              7          10          14         23 (0.74)   38 (1.23)      -15        23%
        2025              31              11          5          15         34 (1.10)   44 (1.42)      -10        35%
        2026              32              12          9          11         36 (1.13)   38 (1.19)      -2         38%
        2027              31              13          6          12         36 (1.16)   32 (1.03)      +4         42%
        2028              31              10         15           6         38 (1.23)   29 (0.94)      +9         32%
        2029              31              15          9           7         46 (1.48)   32 (1.03)      +14        48%
        2030              31              13         12           6         33 (1.06)   28 (0.90)      +5         42%
        2031              41              20         15           6         58 (1.41)   39 (0.95)      +19        51%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            670             262        188         220        826 (1.23)  759 (1.13)      +67        39%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2010               12               5          5             2       15 (1.25)    10 (0.83)      +5         42%
      2011               11               5          4             2       21 (1.91)    13 (1.18)      +8         45%
      2012               12               7          3             2       22 (1.83)    12 (1.00)      +10        58%
      2013               12               8          3             1       21 (1.75)     8 (0.67)      +13        67%
      2014               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    13 (0.87)      +3         40%
      2015               14               7          4             3       24 (1.71)    13 (0.93)      +11        50%
      2016               14              10          4             0       24 (1.71)     5 (0.36)      +19        71%
      2017               19               6          9             4       25 (1.32)    17 (0.89)      +8         32%
      2018               16              10          2             4       20 (1.25)    14 (0.88)      +6         63% 
      2019               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    17 (1.13)      -1         40%
      2020               16              10          1             5       23 (1.44)    20 (1.25)      +3         63%
      2021               15              10          4             1       29 (1.93)    10 (0.67)      +19        67%
      2022               15               7          5             3       18 (1.20)    12 (0.80)      +6         47%
      2023               15               5          5             5       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6         33%
      2024               16               5          8             3       14 (0.88)    10 (0.63)      +4         31%
      2025               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    13 (0.87)      +8         53%
      2026               15               8          4             3       21 (1.40)    14 (0.93)      +7         53%
      2027               16               9          3             4       24 (1.50)    12 (0.75)      +12        56%
      2028               16               9          4             3       25 (1.56)    10 (0.63)      +15        56%
      2029               15              10          5             0       30 (2.00)    15 (1.00)      +15        67%
      2030               15              10          5             0       19 (1.27)     4 (0.27)      +15        67%
      2031               19              14          3             2       30 (1.58)    12 (0.63)      +18        74%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             328             175         91            62      471 (1.44)   273 (0.83)      +198       53%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2010               12               1          3             8        9 (0.75)    17 (1.42)      -8          8%
      2011               11               4          3             4       17 (1.55)    16 (1.45)      +1         36%
      2012               11               3          2             6       10 (0.91)    17 (1.55)      -7         27%
      2013               12               6          4             2       20 (1.67)    16 (1.33)      +4         50%
      2014               15               5          5             5       25 (1.67)    25 (1.67)      +0         33%
      2015               14               3          2             9       19 (1.36)    22 (1.57)      -3         21%
      2016               16               6          4             6       26 (1.63)    22 (1.38)      +4         38%
      2017               18               4          7             7       19 (1.40)    27 (1.32)      -8         22%
      2018               18               7          1            10       17 (0.94)    20 (1.11)      -3         39%
      2019               16               5          3             8       21 (1.31)    31 (1.94)      -10        31%
      2020               18               3          4            11       16 (0.89)    26 (1.44)      -10        17%
      2021               17               4          5             8       16 (0.94)    24 (1.41)      -8         24%
      2022               16               6          5             5       11 (0.69)     9 (0.56)      +2         38%
      2023               16               2          4            10        9 (0.56)    24 (1.67)      -15        13%
      2024               15               2          2            11        9 (0.60)    28 (1.87)      -19        13%
      2025               16               3          1            12       13 (0.82)    31 (1.94)      -18        19%
      2026               17               4          5             8       15 (0.88)    24 (1.41)      -9         24%
      2027               15               4          3             8       12 (0.80)    20 (1.33)      -8         27%
      2028               15               1         11             3       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6          7%
      2029               16               5          4             7       16 (1.00)    17 (1.06)      -1         31%
      2030               16               3          7             6       14 (0.88)    24 (1.50)      -10        19%
      2031               22               6         12             4       28 (1.27)    27 (1.23)      +1         27%
      Total             342              87         97           158      355 (1.04)   486 (1.42)      -131       25%

[center][b][u]International: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------

Sweden U19           35             15           9           11       38 (1.09)    33 (0.94)      +5         43%
   (2027-2030)

Sweden U21            8              4           1            3       10 (1.25)     4 (0.50)      +6        50%
   (2030-Present)

200+ appearances

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      405 (444)          14 (14)                3 (6)                6.90
       (2010-2029)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  396 (420)           3 (4)                20 (20)               6.86
       (2012-2030)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      377 (400)         134 (141)              60 (64)               6.83
       (2011-2029)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      348 (370)         414 (440)             101 (107)              6.75
       (2011-2030)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      308 (320)          28 (30)               11 (11)               6.96
       (2013-2030)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  287 (305)           1 (1)                13 (15)               6.75
       (2010-2026)

Anton Dahlberg   (YP30) (DM, MC)  281 (294)          19 (19)               38 (38)               6.78  
       (2019-Present)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
       (2010-2021)

Peter Jansson    (YP33) (ST)      252 (268)          87 (93)               32 (34)               6.85
       (2021-Present)

Jonas Andersson  (YP27) (MC)      246 (261)          25 (26)               20 (20)               6.77
       (2018-Present)

Hakan Larsson    (YP35) (DM,MC)   226 (239)           7 (8)                47 (49)               6.85
       (2022-Present)

Bojan Ohlsson    (YP29) (DC, DL)  224 (244)           6 (6)                 8 (8)                6.87
       (2020-Present)

Jorgen Melki     (YP37) (DC,DM,MC)214 (227)          28 (29)                6 (9)                6.91
       (2023-Present)

Niclas Carlsson  (YP39) (DM, MC)  209 (218)          10 (10)               12 (12)               6.76
       (2023-Present)

Niclas Svensson  (YP38) (GK)      189 (201)         190 (208)              67 (70)               6.70
       (2023-Present)

Key: league (all competitions)

Sirius won by 10 points? Do they have an oil baron and a team made up of brazilian superstars? How are they doing in europe? And what are they eating in Uppsala? Two great journeys in this save actually. Division 1 N is one really depressing league to be in, lucky their fans to have moved up.

Archived