hrbfcrule

[FM11] IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products

2,230 posts in this topic

Congratulations on staying up and getting some good youth products through. If you can hold a decent position, I'm sure things will only get better from here on in. Anticipating another thrilling season for Tord!

Thanks, if we can stay up for the next few seasons then we can start to mount a challenge on the top half of the table. That's the plan anyway

April 2024

League: Tord 0-0 Assyriska

A good point but we need to be getting all 3 against teams of this quality. Still a draw isn't the end of the world.

League: IK Sirius 3-0 Tord

Our away form looks to be a problem this season. Another dire performance although 3-0 was a bit harsh on us.

League: Tord 3-1 Umea FC

Seems like Umea will be the whipping boys of the league. Peter Jansson (YP33) gets his 2nd of the season in the 39th min to give us the lead. Jonas Andersson (YP27) had a chance to double it just before the interval but he missed a penalty. This gave Umea hope in the 2nd half which they turned into a goal. It looked like we would rue that missed penalty until the last 15 mins of the match where Mattias Gustafsson (YP34) and then Jorgen Melki (YP37) both scored to give us the deserved win.

League: Trelleborg 2-0 Tord

We improved in this away fixture but we still came out with the same result. Trelleborg scored twice in 3 mins in the 1st half to claim the win. We have been unfotunate on our travels so far this season and have definately deserved better than 4 losses.

League: Tord 2-1 Helsingborg

An incredible result and performance against much stronger opposition. Even more so as we were 1-0 down at half time. Anders Svensson (YP16) headed home on the hour mark for the equaliser. Then with under 20 mins left Viktor Johansson (YP40) got the winner with his 1st goal for the club in his 6th appearance.

LeagueTableApr-6.png

hrbfcrule, thanks for the update on Swedish European efforts. It makes me feel good to know I'm at least managing to meet some of what those teams are doing. Amazing result for AIK, though!

Keep plugging away. I think you'll find that, as you settle in to the division, the away results can be chipped away at, and you'll pick up enough odd points to put you firmly mid-table. :)

hrbfcrule, thanks for the update on Swedish European efforts. It makes me feel good to know I'm at least managing to meet some of what those teams are doing. Amazing result for AIK, though!

Keep plugging away. I think you'll find that, as you settle in to the division, the away results can be chipped away at, and you'll pick up enough odd points to put you firmly mid-table. :)

No problem

As for settling in the division it's easier said than done. I think we have caught second season syndrome.

Good luck in hanging on in there, hopefully you can keep growing the finances enough to improve the facilities again, and make another step up in quality.

Good luck in hanging on in there, hopefully you can keep growing the finances enough to improve the facilities again, and make another step up in quality.

Thanks hopefully it will only be a couple more seasons before I have enough money for an upgrade

May 2024

League: Mjallby 2-0 Tord

We continue to improve away and we should have won this one comfortably but somehow came away with a 2-0 loss. Poor finishing definately cost us here.

League: Tord 1-1 Halmstad

Was expecting to win this one but we started slowly allowing Halmstad to score early on. We were poor throughout the 1st half and Halmstad could have doubled their lead had they not missed a penalty in 1st half injury time. We improved in the 2nd half but were still bit lucky to grab a point from the match when Jorgen Melki (YP37) netted in the 91st min.

League: Kalmar FF 2-0 Tord

We did a very good job for the 1st 80 mins of keeping them away from our goal but we just collapsed with 10 mns to go. Their constant pressure finally paid off when they scored twice in the last 10 mins.

Swedish Cup 3rd Round: Tord 0-1 Mjallby

\o/ a home draw and after all that palaver we still lost albeit slightly unfortunately. Our 1st home draw in the last 9 attempts. We ddn't play great and overall we deserved to lose but thatwas mainly because I was putting out a 2nd team. We were so close to taking the game into extra time but they grabbed the winner in the 98th min despite their only meant to have been 4 mins of added time.

League: Tord 0-0 Malmo FF

I'll take the point as we should and could have been battered by them. It's not enough to drag us out of the relegation playoff place.

League: Gefle 1-1 Tord

Another good poin to take but still not enough to push us up the table. It was a very aggresive match which showcased 8 yellow cards, 4 for each team. The goals kind of reflected that as well. Both scrappy goals which Stoke would have been proud of scoring. Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us the lead after 22 mins but we lost it 3 mins into the 2nd half as we hadn't woken up for the 2nd half yet.

There is only 1 match in June due to the European Championship International break so I decided to include it in this update.

June 2024

League: Tord 2-1 Djurgarden

A fantastic win in the circumstances. It looked like things weren't going to go our was when firstly a goal was incorrectly ruled offside and then Anton Alverfelt (YP1) was controversially given a straight red. Despite the man disadvantage Erik Carlsson (YP41) gave us the lead with his 1st goal for Tord just before half time. As per usual we squandered this lead mainly due to bad defending but we continued to push for a winner. We were not helped but Anton Alvefelt (YP1)'s replacemnet Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) getting sent off with over 20 mins to go. I thought this was game over and Djurgarden would walk this now it was 11 vs 9. But we hung on in there till the 91st min when they unthinkable happened. Matthias Gustafsson (Y34) unleashed a 25 yard effort into the bottom corner to win us the game.

LeagueTableMayJune.png

You are only one win away from 9th place, so don't despair! Another victory snatched from the jaws of defeat will do you great wonders. :)

You're getting sucked towards the drop zone. Hopefully, you see some improvement and get a couple of wins!

Yer it's very close so even a draw could make a huge difference

July 2024

League: Tord 2-0 GAIS

A great win even if we didn't fully deserve it. Peter Jansson (YP33) gave us an early lead which was doubled in the 23rd min by an own goal. GAIS missed a host of chances in the 2nd half the best of which was a penalty.

League: Tord 0-1 IFK Goteborg

So close to grabbing a point. Admittedly we should have lost but to get so close and have it snatched away in the 93rd min was gutting.

League: Hammarby Fotboll 1-2 Tord

1st away win of the season after about 2/3 of the season which isn't at all embarrassing. Finally all our hard work on our travels pay off as goals from Anton Dahlberg (YP30) and Jonas Andersson (YP27) gave us the win in a real 6 pointer.

LeagueTableJuly-5.png

August 2024

League: Tord 0-1 AIK

Another unfortunate result against one of the top clubs. We played our heart out but AIK managed to get a solitary goal which meant no points for us.

League: Assyriska 3-0 Tord

We just didn't turn up. I know our record has been poor this season but we usually play well and lose. This time we played awfully and lost.

League: Tord 1-1 IK Sirius

Both goals came in the 2nd half after a boring 1st half. They scored 1st before Matthias Gustafsson (YP34) equalised with 18 mins left. We were the team pushing for a winner at the end but it wasn't forthcoming.

League: Umea FC 1-0 Tord

A disappointing loss to the bottom side. Probably should have got the draw if we were more clinical with our finishing.

LeagueTableAugust.png

I'm gonna start watching out for your updates, this is a great read. I'm also playing in Sweden (as Orgryte) so it's nice to see how things are shaping up in someone else's game.

Brilliant win at Hammarby, shame about the form since.

Damn, this thread was a long read. Well worth the effort though, as your style of update and your positive progression has made for a really engrossing read. I shall be following this thread properly from here on out :thup:

So far hanging in there. The loss to the last placed time really hit hard. Nonetheless, I still feel you will hang in there. go Tord!

Good month = 9th & 8 points clear

Bad month = 12th and 3 points clear

I've said it before like many other people & i'l say it again, I LOVE how tight it is! so tenseeeeeee

That was a painful defeat at Umea. That has sucked you into a relegation battle now.

You need a quality young striker to come through your ranks. Excellent work being where you are though just using your youth products.

I am doing the opposite at Chesterfield lol I have just released my whole youth team for £130,000 to free up wages to bring in good players. It was about 30 players

I'm gonna start watching out for your updates, this is a great read. I'm also playing in Sweden (as Orgryte) so it's nice to see how things are shaping up in someone else's game.

Yer I've seen your thread, good read so far:thup:

Brilliant win at Hammarby, shame about the form since.
Damn, this thread was a long read. Well worth the effort though, as your style of update and your positive progression has made for a really engrossing read. I shall be following this thread properly from here on out :thup:
So far hanging in there. The loss to the last placed time really hit hard. Nonetheless, I still feel you will hang in there. go Tord!

Thanks guys, yer the loss to last place was a real blow. We really need to beat the teams below us as we don't have much of a chance against the top 4 or 5 teams in the league.

Good month = 9th & 8 points clear

Bad month = 12th and 3 points clear

I've said it before like many other people & i'l say it again, I LOVE how tight it is! so tenseeeeeee

That's one positive thing about Sweden, due to there only being 30 league games it almost guarantees a tight finish.

That was a painful defeat at Umea. That has sucked you into a relegation battle now.

You need a quality young striker to come through your ranks. Excellent work being where you are though just using your youth products.

I am doing the opposite at Chesterfield lol I have just released my whole youth team for £130,000 to free up wages to bring in good players. It was about 30 players

Yer I do need a quality striker, I think Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) has had it now due to that injury. He has come back but just isn't the same. Will probably sell him as he is on a massive £875/week. Also it will give a chance for the younger strikers to improve. I think Viktor Johansson (YP40) and Erik Carlsson (YP41) from this years intake have what it takes to be decent Premier League strikers, just need to give them a bit of time.

On most of my saves where I sign players I release basically the whole youth team bar one or 2 players who might have a chance of making it. Normally if you are a lower league team in England then you struggle to get any quality youth players coming through so can't really blame you for releasing them at Chesterfield:D

September 2024

League: Tord 0-0 Trelleborg

Played resaonably well, had a few chances to win the game but unfortunately didn't do so. Anders Svensson (YP16) put a downer on the occasion by getting sent off with 5 mins to go.

League: Helsingborg 3-0 Tord

Got thrashed really, a disappointing performance and result especially as we really need to start picking up some points.

League: Tord 0-0 Mjallby

A decent point considering its against 3rd place but we'll be disappointed we didn't snatch the win as Peter Jansson (YP33) hit the bar in the dying seconds.

League: Halmstad 1-1 Tord

We went 1-0 down but showed good spirit in fighting our way back into the match. Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) netted the equaliser, one of his brighter moments in his otherwise disappointing return to the 1st team.

LeagueTableSept-5.png

October 2024

League: Tord 0-0 Kalmar FF

We gave this match a real go and it showed. We were all over them in the 1st half but didn't have anything to show for it. Our overexuberant 1st half display allowed Kalmarr to get into the game in the 2nd half as our fitness dwindled. They had a few chances to win but thankfully they didn't take them.

League: Malmo FF 0-1 Tord

Similar to the Kalmar game, we came out the blocks better however this time we got a goal. Peter Jansson (YP33) raced onto a ball over the top and smashed it into the bottom corner 2 mins from half time. As predicted Malmo came back at us in the 2nd half, we were completely outplayed and just hung on for dear life. It worked and we got a vital win.

[video=youtube;tWHoNZ9fQBk]

League: Tord 2-2 Gefle

No you read that right we did actually score twice in one match. Gefle took the lead in the 7th min but almost straight from the restart Peter Jansson (YP33) netted his 2nd in as many games. Anders Svensson (YP16) headed home from a corner a few mins into the 2nd half to give us the lead but it was not to be as Gefle were awarded a penalty in the 69th min. They duly converted it meaning the match ended 2 a piece.

LeagueTableOct-1.png

November 2024

League: Djurgarden 2-1 Tord

We go into this match knowing a draw would be good enough to keep us safe for another season due to other matches already been played. We were already safe from automatic relegation as the bottom 2 sides played out a goaless draw. We played reasonably well but were disheartened by an unfortunate goal 2 mins before half time. Anton Dahlberg (YP30) quickly restored parity with a goal 10 mins into the 2nd half. It was not to be, Djurgarden retook the lead with another goal in the 86th min to grab the win.

League: IFK Goteborg 2-1 Tord

Halmstad vs IK Sirius and Djurgarden vs GAIS are the 2 matches which will effect our finishing position. Due to 2 of the teams below us playing each other that meant we were safe from the relegation playoff and will be in the Premier League next season \o/. We've been left with the hardest match till last, league winners IFK Goteborg have been really good all season so I didn't really see us beating them. We gave it a really good go in the 1st half but their superiority was too much. They went into the break 1-0 up. In the other 2 games Halmstad were a massive 4-0 up against IK Sirius while the other was a 0-0 stalemate. More late action in our match saw IFK Goteborg go 2-0 up from the penalty spot before Erik Carlsson (YP41) got a late consolation for us. It looked like we would finish 12th but for a Newcastle-like comeback from IK Sirius. After being 4-0 down at half time they won the game 5-4 which meant we stayed above Halmstad to grab 11th spot. The other game finished 0-0 which meant GAIS would face the playoffs again.

Good win at Malmo, gotta be safe now :)

Yep safe for another season

Well done on survival. You should be able to climb to mid-table at least next year!

End of Season Report: IK Tord Swedish Premier Division 2024

League Table, League Graph

Squad

To be honest I thought we were worse than we were last season yet we still survived and with 2 more points. We started off okay but this tailed off into a winless streak of 6. We turned it around it what turned out to be a vital 3 wins in 4 matches to keep our heads just above the relegation zone. It was a disaster from then on as we were battered by pretty much every team, managing just 1 win in the final 13 matches. It was still enough to survive by 2 points and we even improved a place on last season.

Swedish Cup

Finally managed to get a home draw but still failed to get a win. We faced fellow Premier League side Mjallby who beat us with a 98th min goal despite their only being 3 mins of added time

Youth Players (At the Club)

Anton Alvefelt (YP1) - Another reasonable season by the long serving left back.

Tony Thoren (YP5) - One of the better performers of the season. Nothing special in the attacking department but was solid at the back.

Filip Linder (YP6) - Slightly worse than last season but nonetheless a good season. Conceding 35 in 29 isn't bad for a struggling team.

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) - Came back halfway through the season but struggled to make an impact. I think his time is up here as his wage is not matching up to his performances. He also picked up another serious injury in the last game of the season which won't help him.

Stefan Nilsson (YP13) - A good season for the centre back although I am getting worried as most of my good defenders are getting on a bit now.

Anders Svensson (YP16) - Beat Stefan Nilsson (YP16) to player of the season this time in my eyes. Managed to net twice as well which is a huge amount considering our top scorer is on 6.

Anders Axelsson (YP20) - Had a shocker this season hopefully it was just a blip because we need him as cover.

Pontus Lagerlund (YP24) - Will probably leave at the end of the season, never really hit his best at Tord which is a shame because he had potential.

Jonas Andersson (YP27) - A much improved season for him, scored 2 out of 3 penalties which is good as I normally miss them. Also got a couple of assists

Bojan Ohlsson (YP29) - With Anders Axelsson (YP20) struggling he has a real chance in the next few seasons of cementing a place in the 1st team.

Anton Dahlberg (YP30) - Another good season 3 goals, 3 assists.

Simon Berisha (YP31) - Still hasn't lived up to his rather strange price tag but he is getting better.

Peter Jansson (YP33) - Did a decent job of taking over from Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) scored 6 with 4 assists. May not sound a lot but its good for us.

Matthias Gustafsson (YP34) - Mainly came off the bench this season but still performed well even managing 3 goals.

Hakan Larsson (YP35) - A future star for us, only 19 yet he was one of our best players, can't wait to see him in a few seasons.

Daniel Ung (YP36) - Didn't do much, played 1 conceded 1. Still some way off potential

Jorgen Melki (YP37) - Played okay, didn't have too many opportunities but took the ones he did. Scored twice with 2 asissts in his 13 appearances. Can now play alright as a defender.

Niklas Svensson (YP38) - Didn't get much of a chance but he is definitely improving.

Niclas Carlsson (YP39) - A very nice debut season, still much more to come from him but a good way to start.

Viktor Johansson (YP40) - Didn't have too many chances but he is still only 17. Not a great season but our lack of goals is due to all round lack of quality in the team not just strikers.

Erik Carlsson (YP41) - Did slightly better than Viktor Johansson (YP40), scored twice in his 1st season. Can these 2 be the saviours for Tord in seasons to come.

Jon Tornros (YP42) - Not a good start for him, apparently he can still improve so i'll give him another chance but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Finances - £150k profit last season, sponsorship has gone up from £30k to £40k for this upcoming season.

Season--------------League---------------Position-------------Swedish Cup--------------Euro Cup-------------Champions League----
2010         Second Division EG           10th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A 
2011         Second Division EG            4th                   N/A                     N/A                       N/A
2012         Second Division EG            3rd               Prelim Rnd                  N/A                       N/A
2013         Second Division EG            1st                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2014         First Division South          9th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2015         First Division South          9th                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2016         First Division South          2nd                 1st Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2017         First Division Elite         14th                    QF                     N/A                       N/A
2018         First Division Elite          6th                 4th Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2019         First Division Elite         11th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2020         First Division Elite         13th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2021         First Division Elite          4th                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2022         First Division Elite          1st                 2nd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2023         Premier Division             12th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A
2024         Premier Division             11th                 3rd Rnd                   N/A                       N/A

Well done on survival. You should be able to climb to mid-table at least next year!

It's possible although i'll just be happy with not getting relegated.

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions---------Champions League--------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated------------[/b]
2010/11 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal    Aston Villa | Liverpool  Tottenham     Sheff Wed (FA)  Man City (EC)  | Fulham     Blackpool  Newcastle
2011/12 | Man Utd | Man City  Arsenal    Liverpool   | Chelsea    Watford (LC)  Birmingham (FA)                | Sunderland West Ham   Wolves
2012/13 | Man Utd | Liverpool Arsenal     Chelsea    | Man City   Aston Villa   Tottenham (FA)                 | Sheff Wed  West Brom  Forest
2013/14 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Liverpool  Man City      Aston Villa                    | Portsmouth Hull       Barnsley
2014/15 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Tottenham   Liverpool  | Man City   Arsenal       Aston Villa (LC)               | Stoke      Charlton   Plymouth
2015/16 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Tottenham   Arsenal    | Man City   Liverpool     Aston Villa                    | Burnley    Watford    Preston
2016/17 | Man Utd | Chelsea   Arsenal     Aston Villa| Tottenham  Man City      Wigan (FA)      Liverpool (EC) | West Ham   Bristol R  P'boro
2017/18 | Aston V | Chelsea   Arsenal     Man Utd    | Liverpool  Tottenham     Wigan           Man City (EC)  | Barnsley   Leicester  WBA
2018/19 | Arsenal | Chelsea   Aston Villa Tottenham  | Man Utd    Man City      Bolton (FA)                    | Charlton   Sheff Utd  Burnley
2019/20 | Chelsea | Man Utd   Aston Villa Arsenal    | Tottenham  Man City      Leeds (FA)      Birmingham (LC)| Forest     Portsmouth Leicester
2020/21 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Tottenham  Arsenal       Bolton (FA)                    | Leeds      Preston    Watford
2021/22 | Man Utd | Aston V   Liverpool   M'boro     | Tottenham  Man City      Everton (FA)                   | Portsmouth Sheff Wed  Yeovil
2022/23 | Aston V | Chelsea   Man utd     Arsenal    | Tottenham  Liverpool     Man City                       | West Ham   Leicester  Sheff Utd
2023/24 | Tottenhm| Chelsea   Man Utd     Liverpool  | Aston V    Man City      Arsenal                        | Charlton   Bristol R  Watford

[center][b][u][size=3]Ligue 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions--------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Monaco | Lyon      Marseille            | Lille          AS Nancy      Strasbourg (FC)   | Stade Brestois Lens         A-Avignon
2011/12 | Lyon   | PSG       Marseille            | Monaco         Stade Rennais Guingamp (FC)     | Toulouse       Le Mans      Nantes
2012/13 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | Stade Rennais  Bordeaux      Marseille         | Grenoble       Auxerre      Caen
2013/14 | Lyon   | Bordeaux  Monaco               | PSG            Marseille     Stade Rennais     | Ajaccio        Nice         Amiens
2014/15 | Lyon   | Lille     Monaco               | Marseille      Bordeaux      Boulogne          | Montpellier    Valenciennes Le Mans
2015/16 | Lyon   | Monaco    PSG        Bourdeaux | Tours          Marseille     Lille             | Lens           Vannes       Paris
2016/17 | Lyon   | Monaco    Marseille            | PSG            Lille         Valenciennes (FC) | AS Cannes      Tours FC     Strasbourg
2017/18 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille      Monaco    | Bordeaux       Marseille     Guingamp (FC)     | Le Mans        Montpellier  SC Bastia
2018/19 | Lyon   | Lille     Bordeaux             | PSG            Marseille     Monaco            | Angers         Boulogne     Valenciennes 
2019/20 | Lyon   | Monaco    Lille                | PSG            Marseille     AS Canet (FC)     | Stade de Reims Chateauroux  AS Cannes
2020/21 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Bordeaux       Marseille     Schiltigheim (FC) | Troyes         Strasbourg   Paris FC
2021/22 | Lyon   | PSG       Lille                | Monaco         Bourdeaux     FC Sete 34 (FC)   | RC Lens        FC Gueugnon  Sannis SG
2022/23 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     ES Paulham (FC)   | Tours          Troyes       Grenoble
2023/24 | Lyon   | Lille     PSG                  | Monaco         Marseille     Toulon-le Las (FC)| Boulogne       Valenciennes Angers

[center][b][u][size=3]German 1st Division[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions-----------Champions League---------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------------Relegated-----------------[/b]
2010/11 | Schalke   | Dortmund   Wolfsburg          | FC Bayern  W. Bremen  Leverkusen                  | Kaiserslauten St Pauli     Mainz
2011/12 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Stuttgart          | Aachen     Leverkusen Bochum (GC)   1860 Munchen  | Hannover      Freiburg
2012/13 | FC Bayern | Wolfsburg  Schalke            | W. Bremen  Dortmund   Karlsruhe     Ahlen (GC)    | Nurnberg      Gladbach     Dusseldorf
2013/14 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen HSV                | Schalke    Wolfsburg  Aachen        Koln (GC)     | Offenbach     1860 Munchen          
2014/15 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Dortmund           | W.Bremen   Stuttgart  Schalke                     | Frankfurt     Mainz  
2015/16 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Schalke            | W.Bremen   Dortmund   Duisburg (GC)               | Bochum        Duisburg
2016/17 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Wolfsburg          | Schalke    Hoffenheim HSV           Aachen (GC)   | Dusseldorf    Ahlen
2017/18 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Wolfsburg          | Schalke    HSV        Dortmund (GC)               | Burghausen    Dresden      Hertha BSC
2018/19 | Leverkusen| Hoffenheim FC Bayern          | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Offenbach (GC)| Karlsruhe     Gladbach
2019/20 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Dortmund           | Hoffenheim HSV        Wolfsburg     Aachen        | Kaiserslauten St Pauli
2020/21 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Stuttgart Wolfsburg| HSV        Dortmund   Aachen                      | Offenbach     Cottbus      Jena
2021/22 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Hoffenheim         | Wolfsburg  Dortmund   Aachen        Jena (GC)     | Bielefeld     Dresden
2022/23 | Leverkusen| FC Bayern  Schalke            | Hoffenheim Wolfsburg  HSV                         | Koblenz       Duisburg     Wehen
2023/24 | FC Bayern | Leverkusen Werder Bremen      | Dortmund   HSV        Wolfsburg                   | Dusseldorf    Hertha BSC

[center][b][u][size=3]Serie A[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]---------Champions----------Champions League----------------------------Euro Cup-------------------------------------Relegated---------------[/b]
2010/11 | Juventus | Sampdoria   Roma       Inter (CL)| AC Milan   Palermo     Napoli      Udinese (IC) | Chievo          Lecce      Brescia
2011/12 | Juventus | AC Milan    Inter      Sampdoria | Palermo    Napoli      Genoa                    | Atalanta        Torino     Novara
2012/13 | Napoli   | AC Milan    Fiorentina Roma      | Juventus   Genoa       Roma (IC)                | Bologna         Bari       Cesena
2013/14 | Juventus | Roma        Palermo    Genoa     | Napoli     Fiorentina  Cagliari (IC)            | Sassuolo        Triestina  Modena
2014/15 | Inter    | Napoli      Roma       AC Milan  | Juventus   Udinese     Genoa (IC)               | Lecce           Brescia    Empoli 
2015/16 | AC Milan | Napoli      Sampdoria  Juventus  | Genoa      Inter       Udinese (IC)             | Cesena          Vicenza    Chievo 
2016/17 | Inter    | AC Milan    Napoli     Udinese   | Roma       Palermo     Genoa (IC)               | Ascoli          Atalanta   Siena
2017/18 | Palermo  | Juventus    AC Milan   Napoli    | Udinese    Inter       Genoa                    | Cremonese       Livorno    Cittadella
2018/19 | Inter    | Fiorentina  Napoli     AC Milan  | Catania    Roma        Juventus                 | Sassuolo        Bologna    Atalanta
2019/20 | AC Milan | Fiorentina  Juventus   Roma      | Napoli     Palermo     Inter                    | Novara          Ascoli     Bari
2020/21 | Inter    | AC Milan    Juventus   Palermo   | Genoa      Sampdoria   Napoli                   | Salernitana     Bologna    Pescara
2021/22 | Juventus | AC Milan    Roma       Parma     | Napoli     Palermo     Sampdoria                | Chievo          Cremonese  Reggina
2022/23 | Juventus | Napoli      AC Milan   Inter     | Palermo    Roma        Fiorentina               | Torino          Grosseto   Verona
2023/24 | Napoli   | Inter       Juventus   Palermo   | Udinese    AC Milan    Sampdoria (IC)           | Atalanta        Bologna    Cesena

[center][b][u][size=3]La Liga[/size][/u][/b][/center]

[b]----------Champions--------Champions League------------------------------Euro Cup----------------------------------Relegated----------------[/b]
2010/11 | R. Madrid | Barcelona   At. Madrid  Athletic  |   Villareal     Sevilla     Sporting       | Racing        Almeria       Osasuna
2011/12 | Barcelona | R.Madrid    Villareal   At. Madrid|   Sevilla       Valencia    Getafe (SC)    | Tenerife      Numancia      Xerez
2012/13 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   Valencia    At. Madrid|   Sevilla       Mallorca    Osasuna (SC)   | Almeria       Hercules      Levante
2013/14 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   At. Madrid  Malaga    |   Sevilla       Villareal   Valencia       | Girona        Osasuna       Recreativo  
2014/15 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   At. Madrid  Sevilla   |   Malaga        Villareal   Valencia (SC)  | Racing        R. Sociedad   Betis 
2015/16 | R.Madrid  | Barcelona   Sevilla     Villareal |   At. Madrid    Valencia    Deportivo      | Recreativo    Murcia        Elche 
2016/17 | Barcelona | Sevilla     At. Madrid  Villareal |   R.Madrid      Athletic    Vallodolid (SC)| Numancia      Cadiz         Oviedo
2017/18 | Barcelona | Sevilla     Getafe      At. Madrid|   Zaragoza      R.Madrid    Valencia       | Hercules      Sant Andreu   Racing
2018/19 | Barcelona | Sevilla     Malaga      Valencia  |   Zaragoza      R.Madrid    Villareal      | Salamanca     Alaves        Albacete
2019/20 | Barcelona | Villareal   R.Madrid    Sevilla   |   At. Madrid    Athletic    Valencia       | Almeria       Elche         Cadiz
2020/21 | Barcelona | R.Madrid    Sevilla     Villareal |   At. Madrid    Athletic    Valencia (SC)  | Mallorca      Celta         Gimnastic
2021/22 | Barcelona | Sevilla     R.Madrid    Athletic  |   Malaga        At. Madrid  Getafe (SC)    | Hercules      Cordoba       Las Palmas
2022/23 | Barcelona | Sevilla     R.Madrid    Villareal |   Athletic      Valencia    At. Madrid     | Valladolid    Oveido        Racing
2023/24 | Barcelona | Sevilla     Athletic    R.Madrid  |   Villareal     At. Madrid  Getafe (SC)    | Betis         Celta         Ceuta

Some teams got into Europe via winning or getting to the final of a cup, here is a key:

CL - Champions League

EC - Euro Cup

FA - FA Cup

LC - League Cup

FC - French Cup

GC - German Cup

IC - Italian Cup

SC - Spanish Cup

If there is nothing next to a team's name then they got into Europe via their league position

Congrats on survival and good luck for the new season :thup:

Roll of Honour - Cups

Champions League

2010/11: Inter e4-1 R.Madrid

2011/12: Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona

2012/13: Real Madrid 4-0 AC Milan

2013/14: Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

2014/15: R.Madrid 1-2 Barcelona

2015/16: Lyon p1-1 Chelsea

2016/17: Barcelona 2-1 PSG

2017/18: Leverkusen 0-2 Lyon

2018/19: Aston Villa 0-4 Sevilla

2019/20: Arsenal 3-0 Leverkusen

2020/21: Arsenal 0-2 Leverkusen

2021/22: Man Utd 4-2 Barcelona

2022/23: Porto 2-0 Liverpool

2023/24: Barcelona 3-2 FC Bayern

Euro Cup

2010/11: Man City 3-1 Napoli

2011/12: FC Bayern e2-1 Leverkusen

2012/13: Genoa 1-3 Palermo

2013/14: Porto 2-1 Juventus

2014/15: Liverpool p1-1 Marseille

2015/16: Man City 0-2 Arsenal

2016/17: Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd

2017/18: Real Madrid 2-3e Man City

2018/19: Liverpool 1-3 Inter

2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham

2020/21: Porto 3-1 Athletic

2021/22: Porto 4-0 Bolton

2022/23: Lyon 3-2 Tottenham

2023/24: Leverkusen 1-2 Tottenham

FA Cup

2010/11: Sheff Wed 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd e2-1 Birmingham

2012/13: Tottenham p2-2 Blackburn

2013/14: Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

2014/15: Tottenham 3-2 Man Utd

2015/16: Liverpool 1-3 Man Utd

2016/17: Man Utd 3-1 Wigan

2017/18: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2018/19: Bolton 2-3e Chelsea

2019/20: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds

2020/21: Chelsea 1-1p Bolton

2021/22: Everton 1-4 Man Utd

2022/23: Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea

2023/24: Tottenham 1-2 Man Utd

French Cup

2010/11: Strasbourg 1-0 Lorient

2011/12: Guingamp 2-1 Lyon

2012/13: Marseille 3-1 AS Monaco

2013/14: Marseille 1-3 Lyon

2014/15: Lyon 4-0 Caen

2015/16: Bourdeaux 3-0 Vannes

2016/17: Valenciennes 2-1 Nancy

2017/18: Guingamp 2-1 FC Sochaux

2018/19: Stade Rennais 1-2 AS Monaco

2019/20: AS Canet 2-1 US Saint-Omer

2020/21: Schiltigheim 1-0 AS Plouhinec

2021/22: FC Sete 34 1-0 Entente Perrier Vergeze

2022/23: ES Paulhan 2-1 Nancy

2023/24: Toulan-Le Las 1-0 AS Prix

German Cup

2010/11: HSV 1-3 FC Bayern

2011/12: FC Bayern 2-1 Bochum

2012/13: Ahlen 1-3 Schalke

2013/14: HSV 1-1p Koln

2014/15: Schalke 4-1 Leverkusen

2015/16: FC Bayern 4-0 Duisburg

2016/17: Stuttgart 1-1p Schalke

2017/18: Wolfsburg p0-0 Dortmund

2018/19: Leverkusen 1-0 Offenbach

2019/20: FC Bayern 0-3 Hoffenheim

2020/21: Leverkusen 2-0 HSV

2021/22: Jena 1-0 Aachen

2022/23: Leverkusen 1-2 FC Bayern

2023/24: FC Bayern 2-0 Leverkusen

Italian Cup

2010/11: Napoli 1-2 Udinese

2011/12: Palermo 2-1 Lazio

2012/13: Roma 3-0 Juventus

2013/14: Cagliari 1-2 Juventus

2014/15: Napoli 2-4 Genoa

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2 Udinese

2016/17: Genoa 3-2 Napoli

2017/18: Inter p2-2 Udinese

2018/19: Fiorentina 2-0 Inter

2019/20: Roma 1-2 AC Milan

2020/21: AC Milan 5-2 Juventus

2021/22: Napoli 1-1p Palermo

2022/23: Palermo 2-1 AC Milan

2023/24: Juventus 3-0 Sampdoria

Spanish Cup

2010/11: At.Madrid 1-0 R.Madrid

2011/12: R.Madrid 3-2 Getafe

2012/13: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna

2013/14: R.Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

2014/15: Valencia 0-3 R.Madrid

2015/16: R.Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

2016/17: Valladolid 2-3e Villareal

2017/18: Barcelona 2-1 At Madrid

2018/19: Barcelona 5-0 R.Madrid

2019/20: R.Madrid e4-2 Barcelona

2020/21: Valencia p1-1 Sevilla

2021/22: Deportivo 0-1 Getafe

2022/23: Barcelona 4-1 R.Madrid

2023/24: Villareal 1-2 Getafe

European Championship

2012: Portugal 2-0 Holland *England failed to qualify, finishing behind Wales and Switzerland in their group.

2016: Poland 1-0 Serbia wtf??? *England do their standard early knockout stage exit by losing 2-0 to France in the 2nd Round.

2020: France 2-1 Portugal *England reached the Quarter Finals where they were knocked out by Portugal 3-1

2024: Czech Rep 1-1p Germany *England got knocked out in the 2nd Round by Germany despite having already beaten them in their group.

World Cup

2014: Germany 0-0p Brazil *England reached the 2nd round before being knocked by Belgium 2-0

2018: Brazil 0-2 Belgium *England came 3rd by beating Serbia 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff. They lost to Brazil 2-0 in the semis.

2022: France 1-0 Spain *England reached the semi finals where they lost to Spain. They then lost to Brazil in the 3rd place playoff

If you want any updates on specific teams don't hesitate to ask

[center][b][u]IK Tord: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2010              24               6          8          10         24 (1.00)   27 (1.13)      -3         25%
        2011              22               9          7           6         38 (1.73)   29 (1.32)      +9         41%
        2012              23              10          5           8         32 (1.39)   29 (1.26)      +3         43%
        2013              24              14          7           3         41 (1.71)   24 (1.00)      +17        58%
        2014              30              11          8          11         41 (1.37)   38 (1.27)      +3         37%
        2015              28              10          6          12         43 (1.54)   35 (1.28)      +8         36%
        2016              30              16          8           6         50 (1.67)   27 (0.90)      +23        53%
        2017              37              10         16          11         44 (1.19)   44 (1.19)      +0         27%
        2018              34              17          3          14         37 (1.09)   34 (1.00)      +3         50%
        2019              31              11          6          14         37 (1.19)   48 (1.55)      -11        35%
        2020              34              13          5          16         39 (1.15)   46 (1.35)      -7         38%
        2021              32              14          9           9         45 (1.41)   34 (1.06)      +11        44%
        2022              31              13         10           8         29 (0.94)   21 (0.68)      +8         42%
        2023              31              7           9          15         22 (0.71)   43 (1.39)      -21        23%
        2024              31              7          10          14         23 (0.74)   38 (1.23)      -15        23%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            442             168        117         157        545 (1.23)  517 (1.17)      +28        38%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2010               12               5          5             2       15 (1.25)    10 (0.83)      +5         42%
      2011               11               5          4             2       21 (1.91)    13 (1.18)      +8         45%
      2012               12               7          3             2       22 (1.83)    12 (1.00)      +10        58%
      2013               12               8          3             1       21 (1.75)     8 (0.67)      +13        67%
      2014               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    13 (0.87)      +3         40%
      2015               14               7          4             3       24 (1.71)    13 (0.93)      +11        50%
      2016               14              10          4             0       24 (1.71)     5 (0.36)      +19        71%
      2017               19               6          9             4       25 (1.32)    17 (0.89)      +8         32%
      2018               16              10          2             4       20 (1.25)    14 (0.88)      +6         63% 
      2019               15               6          3             6       16 (1.07)    17 (1.13)      -1         40%
      2020               16              10          1             5       23 (1.44)    20 (1.25)      +3         63%
      2021               15              10          4             1       29 (1.93)    10 (0.67)      +19        67%
      2022               15               7          5             3       18 (1.20)    12 (0.80)      +6         47%
      2023               15               5          5             5       13 (0.87)    19 (1.27)      -6         33%
      2024               16               5          8             3       14 (0.88)    10 (0.63)      +4         31%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             217             107         63            47      301 (1.39)   193 (0.89)      +109       49%

[center][b][u]IK Tord: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2010               12               1          3             8        9 (0.75)    17 (1.42)      -8          8%
      2011               11               4          3             4       17 (1.55)    16 (1.45)      +1         36%
      2012               11               3          2             6       10 (0.91)    17 (1.55)      -7         27%
      2013               12               6          4             2       20 (1.67)    16 (1.33)      +4         50%
      2014               15               5          5             5       25 (1.67)    25 (1.67)      +0         33%
      2015               14               3          2             9       19 (1.36)    22 (1.57)      -3         21%
      2016               16               6          4             6       26 (1.63)    22 (1.38)      +4         38%
      2017               18               4          7             7       19 (1.40)    27 (1.32)      -8         22%
      2018               18               7          1            10       17 (0.94)    20 (1.11)      -3         39%
      2019               16               5          3             8       21 (1.31)    31 (1.94)      -10        31%
      2020               18               3          4            11       16 (0.89)    26 (1.44)      -10        17%
      2021               17               4          5             8       16 (0.94)    24 (1.41)      -11        24%
      2022               16               6          5             5       11 (0.69)     9 (0.56)      +2         38%
      2023               16               2          4            10        9 (0.56)    24 (1.67)      -15        13%
      2024               15               2          2            11        9 (0.60)    28 (1.87)      -19        13%
      Total             225              61         54           110      244 (1.08)   324 (1.44)      -83        27%

200+ appearances

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals---------------Assists-----------Average Rating--------
---------------------------------------------------------GK: Goals Conc-----GK: Clean Sheets-----------------------------

Tony Thoren      (YP5)  (DC)      331 (365)          11 (11)                3 (5)                6.93
       (2010-Present)

Filip Linder     (YP6)  (GK)      327 (346)         387 (409)              97 (102)              6.75
       (2011-Present)

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)  (ST)      303 (325)         111 (118)              48 (52)               6.84
       (2011-Present)

Stefan Nilsson   (YP13) (DR, DC)  286 (304)           3 (4)                14 (14)               6.88
       (2012-Present)

Anton Alvefelt   (YP1)  (DL, DR)  269 (286)           1 (1)                10 (12)               6.74
       (2010-Present)

Johan Bystrom    (YP2)  (ST)      261 (280)          91 (101)              36 (38)               6.87
       (2010-2021)

Anders Svensson  (YP16) (DC)      229 (244)          23 (25)                9 (9)                7.00
       (2013-Present)

Key: league (all competitions)

Congrats on survival and good luck for the new season :thup:

Thanks

10 char

Wow. 14 seasons already, and steady progress. Good luck with the next season, hope the improvement continues.

Have been following this thread closely as i once attempted to do a similar career in the Swedish leagues before starting my current thread (: best of luck for the next season.

Wow. 14 seasons already, and steady progress. Good luck with the next season, hope the improvement continues.

15 now :D

Have been following this thread closely as i once attempted to do a similar career in the Swedish leagues before starting my current thread (: best of luck for the next season.

Thanks

It may be well in the past but "Martin Funck". What a name!

Yer it was a great name :)

Preseason

Media Prediction: 14th

Title Odds: 1000-1

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Wage Budget: £13,453 (£12,706)

Wage Bill: £4,437 (£4,399)

Ticket price: £23.50 (£23.10)

Season Ticket Holders: 904 (878)

Season Ticket Price: £262.00 (£258.00)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Pontus Lagerlund (YP24) was the only player of any note leaving the club this season. He made 65 league appearnces for us scoring just 6 goals.

I attempted to sell Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) but no one would take him. His £875/week wages are really going to hurt us. It's roughly 1/5 th of the total wage.

Onto some good news: after a bit of heckling the borad have finally accepted my request for improved youth facilities. We have oner £1 mill in the bank now so it's about bloody time.

youthfacilites.png

Johan Heinonen is a step closer to retirement, he signed a new player/coach contract. Here are his staff stats.

A disappointing intake, only 2 were good enough and one of them was a keeper which we don't need.

Martin Hansson (YP43) (MC, AMC) - Report

Joakim Dahlberg (YP44) (GK) - Report

Friendlies

Portmore Utd 0-0 Tord

Santiago Morning 2-0 Tord

Juventude 1-0 Tord

Cesar Vallejo 3-0 Tord

Harbour View 1-0 Tord

Tord 0-3 Brondby

Nautico 4-0 Tord

Tampines 2-1 Tord

Kumamoto AC 2-1 Tord

in order to earn money (and so the board does more and more for your stadium and your facilities) why dont you play home friendlies against the highest possible opponents? it is the best way to earn some nice money!

keep on the magnificent work!

Because away friendlies get more money ;) Top teams I can get £50k gate receipts but if I play away I can get paid up to £120k per game. Also its good to see how your tactic works on different sized pitches :)

Flamers

great thread hrbfcrule, I'm amazed at your persistence. good luck for next season

in order to earn money (and so the board does more and more for your stadium and your facilities) why dont you play home friendlies against the highest possible opponents? it is the best way to earn some nice money!

keep on the magnificent work!

Basically what Flamers said. Away friendlies get me more money. If I arrange them at home I have to pay the other team a fee and most of the time that fee is more than the gate receipts i'll recieve. If I arrange them away I get the fee which at the moment is around 8-12k per match.

great thread hrbfcrule, I'm amazed at your persistence. good luck for next season

Thanks

March 2025

League: Malmo FF 1-0 Tord

To be honest we were lucky it was only 1-0. Their goal came from a penalty on the half hour mark which probably could and should have been avoided.

League: Tord 1-0 Helsingborg

Kick off the home campaign with a win :D. Simon Berisha (YP31) got our 1st goal of the season in the 1st half. Helsingborg collapsed in the 2nd half resulting in a red card for one of the players in te 84th min.

LeagueTableMar.png

April 2025

League: Kalmar FF 2-0 Tord

Another tough game which we did reasonably well in. Didn't get humiliated so thats good. However we are nowhere near ready to compete with teams of this quality. Having said that it could have been a different game entirely if Jorgen Melki (YP37) hadn't missed a penalty that would have put us 1-0 up.

League: Tord 0-1 IFK Goteborg

So close to nicking a point against arguably the best team in the division. Only conceding once isn't bad for us. I'm just glad we have got a few of the tougher games out of the way.

League: Assyriska 0-1 Tord

A great away win for us, Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) shows he's still got it by netting the only goal 4 mins into the 2nd half.

League: Tord 2-0 Djurgarden

2 wins in a row :eek: and this one by 2 goals as well. Peter Jansson (YP33) scored a brace to have something to show for his fine start to the season.

League: Elfsborg 1-2 Tord

Looked like normal service had resumed when Elfsborg went into the break 1-0 up but Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) scored twice in the 2nd half to turn the game around. I am so glad no wanted him when I tried to sell him at the start of the season.

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8)'s "incredible" strike to win us the game:

[video=youtube;C144WW3Ck_8]

LeagueTableApr-7.png

May 2025

League: Tord 1-1 Trelleborg

So unlucky not to make it 4 in a row. Trelleborg got lucky with their goial in the 1st half. We then went on to dominate the 2nd half with Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) getting the equaliser. They had a man sent off in the 54th min which gave us a real chance to push for the victory but we just couldn't do it.

League: Tord 1-0 Halmstad

Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) again getting on the score sheet, would have been a huge mistake to sell him then. We palyed really well and dominated the match.

Swedish Cup 3rd Round: Kalmar FF 4-2 Tord

Played out a secondary team and proceeded to lose. Should have been by so many more goals but I'm glad it was only 4 in the end. Kalmar took the lead before Johan Heinonen equalised. We just didn't make it to half time with a draw as Kalmar grabbed a 2nd in the 45th min. Erik Carlsson (YP41) equalised for us for the 2nd time but Kalmar were just too strong in the end as they netted twice in the last 15 mins.

League: Mjallby 3-0 Tord

Our momentum seems to have gone after the cup game as we crashed to a disappointing,although expected,defeat.

League: Tord 1-1 Gefle

I'll take a point although at half time I really thought we could win this. Niclas Carlsson (YP39) got his 1st goal for Tord in the 12th min to give us the lead. Gefle struck back in the 2nd half to get an equaliser and thats the way it stayed. A draw was probably a fair result.

LeagueTableMay-5.png

June 2025

League: Syrianska FC 2-1 Tord

Thought we had a chance of getting something from this match but we were pretty poor. Syrianska FC deservedly took the lead in the 1st half but failed to kill us off. We got back into the game thanks to an own goal but 10 mins from full time Syrainska scored again to claim the win.

League: Tord 1-1 AIK

I thought this was a very good point even if AIK are underachieving at the moment. They took the lead after just 12 mins before Fredrik Karlsson (YP8) equalised before the half hour mark. We hung on for the point which could have been snatched away from us in the final few mins had AIK not missed a penalty.

LeagueTableJune-4.png

Yeah. Come on now! But I have to say it was a reasonable start.

30 points in the first season, 31 in the second.

If i've worked it out right.. your on course to finish with 41 points :p.

Even if that happens judging on the last 2 years it looks to be a slight move up the league although i'm sure the extra points would be a bonus :p. Doing well so far imo