FM2011 Editor Advanced Rules Activation and Discussion

magicmastermind124

For those of you who wish to create competitions and rules that are complex and not available in Nation Rules and Club Continental Rules.

DOWNLOAD v1.91 (Updated 12/6/2011 for 11.3.0)

Changes:

Version 1.91: Added Home and Away Goals to Fixture Lists in Nation Rules

Version 1.9: Fixed some changes mentioned below not transferring to the 1.8 update, fixed the League Order tab, Removed Season Update Day for Continent

Version 1.8: Implemented SI's changes to editor in 11.3.0 (Including new parts to Advanced Rules), Added Season Update Day for Continent

Version 1.7: Added Other Comps to Add Stage To tab, Removed Database Change section (see below for reason), Enabled Dynamic Setup Dates

Version 1.6: Added Home and Away Goals to Fixture Lists, Added Database Change Feature

Version 1.5: Added Mid-Season Break option in Nation, Added ability to Add and Remove Local Regions

Version 1.4: Increased maximum Number Of Teams in Stage General Tab to 2000

Version 1.3: Added ability to change Continent of a Nation, Added Other International Cup to Competition Type, Added U22 Outfield Players in Match Squad to Match Fixture Rules

Version 1.2: Added two new League Sorting Rules (Away Record and Home Record) used in MLS

Version 1.1: Release for 11.1.0

Version 1.0: Initial Release for 11.0.0

You need WinRAR to unrar the files.

Installation: Save the format.rar file to C:/Program Files(x86)/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/tools/editor/data and then unrar the contents. They should install automatically into the correct folders. If they do not unrar them to C:/Program Files(x86)/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/tools/editor/data/format.

(Note: Your install directory will be different if you are using Steam. It will be C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/football manager 2011/tools/editor/data)

Once you have done this, restart the editor and there should be a new option in the Editor and it should look as follows:

advancedpanel.jpg

You should have access to the section called List.

Sometimes even after following the instructions List does not appear - this is because the program you used does not have permission to write to that part of the hard drive. You should unrar the files to a location in your documents, then copy and paste the files into the appropriate directory mentioned above.

I removed the Database Changes section as I found out afterwards that you can find your changes by filtering a search to include the Number of Changes (best option is 'Is At Least' = 1).

This thread can be used to discuss this download and for help regarding using the Advanced Rules.

Some people have PM'd myself and opened several threads asking questions about Advanced Rules. SI do not provide support the Advanced Rules as they haven't activated it for us. Please post all your questions regarding Advanced Rules in this topic as it will help declutter the threads and also provide invaluable information to those studying how to use the Advanced Rules.

Some in game competitions are editable. You can find these either by extracting the contents of the comps.fmf file (Found in C:/Program Files (x86)Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data) with the Resource Archiver or you can download the file below. Again you need WinRAR to unrar the files.

DOWNLOAD comps.fmf files from 11.0.0

DOWNLOAD comps.fmf files from 11.1.0

DOWNLOAD comps.fmf files from 11.2.0

DOWNLOAD comps.fmf files from 11.3.0

Other Downloads

Recently I worked on implementing the 6+5 rule that was proposed in 2008. I only implemented this for England, Scotland and France, as these are the only countries in the game in which SI gave all files for competitions in the comps.fmf files which you can download above.

The downloads are for all leagues and reserve competitions and are for each individual country. They will work together. I have set it up so that in 2010 all competitions have a 4+7 rule, in 2011 all competitions have a 5+6 rule and in 2012 onwards all competitions have a 6+5 rule. Reserves and Youth Leagues have 6+5 from the start of the game.

DOWNLOAD England 6+5 Rules

DOWNLOAD Scotland 6+5 Rules

DOWNLOAD France 6+5 Rules

Place the file(s) in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data. When starting a New Game, ensure the file(s) you want in your game are enabled. If you are not sure that it is, tick the Change box and ensure there is a tick next to the file(s) you want to run.

FAQs

I want to remove the 25 man squad rule for the English Premier League, how do I do this?

Once you have downloaded and activated the Advanced Rules panel, download the competitions above, and find the file in comps/eng/eng.xml. Open eng.xml in the editor and navigate to List>Nation>Fixture Rules. You need to edit entry 6 - these are the fixture rules for the English Premier League. Untick Squad Selection Eligibility and Squad Registration, then remove Max Squad Size from Squad Selection Rules. Save the file in the default folder (editor data) and when starting a new game make sure the file is selected.

DOWNLOAD

For your convenience I have done this for you. Place the file in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data. When starting a New Game, ensure the file is enabled. If you are not sure that it is, tick the Change box and ensure there is a tick next to the file.

I've made a competition using the Advanced Rules and when I load up the game fm.exe crashes. What have I done wrong?

There's no shortage of reasons what is wrong with the file. The first step you should take is to search your log file. This can be found at:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\application data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\logs

Windows 7: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\logs

Mac OSX: Library/Logs/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/comp errors.log

You may need to show hidden folders to be able to find the logs folder. Inside that folder you will be able to find a file called comp errors.log. By looking in this folder after you have tested your file and closed down FM you may find a list of errors that are associated with your file.

I also highly recommend saving to different files each time you save. I usually start with version 0.01 (v0.01) then increase (0.02, 0.03 etc) unless I fix a bug I'm looking for (if it's minor I'll take it up to 0.10 and if it's major I'll increase it to 1.00). If after you have repeated these steps and cannot find an answer you could ask for people to help on this thread. They may ask you for the file to be uploaded.

There are some features the game uses that will be implemented into the Advanced Rules once I have the information.

We welcome people who are learning to use the Advanced Rules here however do not assume we will do the work for you. You will be frowned upon if you request other people to do something for you. If however you are stuck getting your file to work others may be willing to check your file for any errors.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attempting to create the Central American Nations Cup (which is in the game but not activated per the demo) as a Gold Cup qualifier. I have a couple of questions

1) Is there any way to activate it without creating it via the advanced editor?

2) Can I create it as a Gold Cup qualifier without having to re-create the Gold Cup (which sadly is not available in the fmf files that SI has provided)? Since the Gold Cup is probably ridiculously complicated to create as it takes place in June half the time and then July the other half I'd settle for just having the tournament in the game.

Thanks (and also for the file!)

Since the Gold Cup is probably ridiculously complicated to create as it takes place in June half the time and then July the other half I'd settle for just having the tournament in the game.

I dont see why this is complicated. It is normal, for such a competition. Same goes for UEFA Europan Championship or other continental cups.

Anyways, you must use ADVANCED PANEL, as changing national competitions is not working on "normal" editor, and recreate whole cup.

To edit SOME of the in game competitions you need to open the Resource Archiver (C:/Program Files (x86)Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/tools/resource archiver), then select Extract Archive - Locate comps.fmf in the location C:/Program Files (x86)Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data - then choose a location to save the archive. If you want to save time I have done this for you already. Check the OP, I will edit it with a download link.

Unfortunately not all competitions are in this file. I suspect they are in fm.exe.

Here is a list of the competitions in the archive:

African Confederations Cup, J-League and K-League All Stars Cup, Hyundai A League Fixtures, Belarusian Federation Cup, Belarusian Super Cup, Colombian Cup, Croatian Super Cup, Czech Super Sup, England National Rules, English Charity Shield, Blue Square North/South rules for 21/22 teams including fixtures, Blue Square Premier League Rules including fixtures, Blue Square North/South Parent Division placeholder, Setanta Shield, English FA Cup, English FA Trophy, npower Championship Rules (no fixtures), Carling Cup, English Premier League, English Regional Premier Division Parent Division Placeholder, English Regional First Division Placeholder, npower League 1, npower League 2, Johnstone's Paint Trophy, Copa Federación de España, Spanish Liga BBVA, Spanish Liga Adelante, UEFA Champions League, French National Rules, French CFA Parent Division Placeholder, French CFA Region for 17/18 teams, Trophée des Champions, Coupe de France, Ligue 1 Orange, French League Cup, French National (Tier 3) for 20/21 teams, Ligue 2 Orange, Dutch Eredivisie Fixtures, Indian Super Cup, African Cup of Nations Qualifying, Asian Challenge Cup & Qualification, Caribbean Championship, European Championship Qualifying, Four Associations, U19 Asian Championship Qualifying, U20 African Championship & Qualification, U20 World Cup, Italian Serie C Parent Division Placeholder, Italian Serie C1A&B, Korean K-League Fixtures, Canadian Champions League, NA Champions League, Superliga, Liga Sagres Fixtures, Romanian Super Cup, South African First Division Parent Division Placeholder, South African First Division Regional Division, South African Premier Soccer League, South African Premier Soccer League (WC2010), Scottish National Rules, Scottish Challenge Cup, Scottish Cup, Irn Bru First Division, Scottish League Cup, Scottish Premier League, Irn Bru Second Division, Irn Bru Third Division, Singapore League Cup, Slovenian Super Cup, Turkish Super Cup, Major League Soccer, Welsh Premier League, WCQ Africa, WCQ Asia, WCQ CONCACAF, WCQ Oceania, WCQ South America, Pan Pacific Cup

Excellent, been trying to get it activated all day (have pre-loaded through steam so can't play game)

Any new features of note?

New features as per the Advanced Panel include the ability to add Internatiopnal Competitions thanks to the option of being able to create new Continental Competitions. You can also clear Yellow Cards at certain stages.

any new general editor upgrades of note as well? Mass Editing etc? Cheers for the AP though, you're a wizard mate.

It appears that there is mass editing - however as I have not done so much editing other than coordinates for Japanese cities in an ill fated attempt at the J-League, I can't comment on this.

Attempting to create the Central American Nations Cup (which is in the game but not activated per the demo) as a Gold Cup qualifier. I have a couple of questions

1) Is there any way to activate it without creating it via the advanced editor?

2) Can I create it as a Gold Cup qualifier without having to re-create the Gold Cup (which sadly is not available in the fmf files that SI has provided)? Since the Gold Cup is probably ridiculously complicated to create as it takes place in June half the time and then July the other half I'd settle for just having the tournament in the game.

Thanks (and also for the file!)

1. SI have already said that you cannot create international competitions with the editor (unless you use the Advanced Rules.

2. If you are creating a qualifier for a competition that is not in game then not only will you have to create that competition but also the one that the teams qualify into.

Will be possible create a XML League File and block edition for other players?

If you mean what you have said before and create a password for your file, then no you cannot. But I still think that this is a good idea.

@magic: I've tried to create the African Olympic Qualifiers with the advanced panel (by adapting the African U20 Qualifiers XML), but since I'm not too familiar with the advanced panel it didn't work. Any idea on whether this is possible to implement?

Dear forum members,

This year is the start of the league in between professional (Eredivie & Jupiler League) and amateur football called the "Topklasse".

My wish is to apply this change into the database. After trying some changes in the editor I end up with the same problem all the time.

As for the "Topklasse" the league and the teams are being set up already. Though the "Hoofdklasse" is also available. And my problem is the following: I can not select the Topklasse as the third in ranking, after the Eredivie and Jupiler League, although i select it as the third the Hoofdklasse stays ranked as the third. This leads to, that the teams promoted from Topklasse are not going to the Jupiler League (as for the teams relegated in the Jupiler League), but end up in the Hoofdklasse. So I tried to errase the Hoofdklasse, but as well this don't help because now there's an empty space ranked as the third leauge in the Dutch pyramid.

Does anybody has an idea how to set up the "Topklasse" in a valid way so all the teams promoted and relegated end up in the right league, without using the "Hoofdklasse" (which in fact has to be the fourth ranking league. Split up in many regional, saturday and sunday leagues)?

I Hope any body knows a way. And already Thanks

Congrets to SI Games for creating another wonderfull game!

I just found this reply in the Data issues-Holland topic:

Quote Originally Posted by T-IceMan View Post

I noticed this as well, its not part of the Dutch league system in the editor indeed....

Yes, there's something fishy going on with that. It should pretty much work, but it seems for some reason the Hoofdklasse is hard-coded and thus doesn't allow the Topklasse to come over it or something. (All has been set in my database)

This was brought up around a week ago by one of the leading members of The Dugout. The Programmers told me they are looking into adjusting this for the Game Day Release Patch.

However, I have no idea if this actually gets done. So hopefully it does. It will not be playable (Company rules) - but then it should be easily adjustable through the Competition Editor.

It seems like a bug or not?

hey, guys

i'm back here with big news

i've managed to make some stuff work properly - like Ranking Levels, Get Qualified Teams From Stage and Extra Fate Actions

stay tuned for my Brazilian FM11 league coming up

I really cant get to gris with this thing now :(

Ive tryed adding advanced stuff to the editor but its not working.

Do you need to add nation rules first and then the adv editor stuff after? because ive done the adv things first.

Because ive done it that way, in the nation rules i cant add any competitions or cups, it seems such a jumbled mess now...HELP :(

I really cant get to gris with this thing now :(

Ive tryed adding advanced stuff to the editor but its not working.

Do you need to add nation rules first and then the adv editor stuff after? because ive done the adv things first.

Because ive done it that way, in the nation rules i cant add any competitions or cups, it seems such a jumbled mess now...HELP :(

Yeah I've made my advanced rules, but I don't know how to actually save it so that these advanced rules appear within the game. Does anyone actually have a good idea how all this stuff works?

If you look at the folder where you need to extract the contents of format.rar to, it should look the same as the contents of format.rar. If you look at the screenshot above, You will see that there is now a section called List. This is the Advanced Rules. If you want to learn more about how the competitions should be set up download the competitions file from the first post and try some of them out (the files in the eng folder are a good start).

@magic: I've tried to create the African Olympic Qualifiers with the advanced panel (by adapting the African U20 Qualifiers XML), but since I'm not too familiar with the advanced panel it didn't work. Any idea on whether this is possible to implement?

You might be able to get it in the game but you'd need to change the Olympics as well as create a new Continents section for Africa to include the competition.

Dear forum members,

This year is the start of the league in between professional (Eredivie & Jupiler League) and amateur football called the "Topklasse".

My wish is to apply this change into the database. After trying some changes in the editor I end up with the same problem all the time.

As for the "Topklasse" the league and the teams are being set up already. Though the "Hoofdklasse" is also available. And my problem is the following: I can not select the Topklasse as the third in ranking, after the Eredivie and Jupiler League, although i select it as the third the Hoofdklasse stays ranked as the third. This leads to, that the teams promoted from Topklasse are not going to the Jupiler League (as for the teams relegated in the Jupiler League), but end up in the Hoofdklasse. So I tried to errase the Hoofdklasse, but as well this don't help because now there's an empty space ranked as the third leauge in the Dutch pyramid.

Does anybody has an idea how to set up the "Topklasse" in a valid way so all the teams promoted and relegated end up in the right league, without using the "Hoofdklasse" (which in fact has to be the fourth ranking league. Split up in many regional, saturday and sunday leagues)?

I Hope any body knows a way. And already Thanks

Congrets to SI Games for creating another wonderfull game!

Perhaps this is already in game for FM2011?

Yeah I've made my advanced rules, but I don't know how to actually save it so that these advanced rules appear within the game. Does anyone actually have a good idea how all this stuff works?

It is a very complex setting that will baffle most people for about a month of using it. Every day.

I plan on doing a series of tutorials.

Concerning the Topklasse issue in the dutch league system. I already mentioned it two other treads. You can remove a few lines concerning the Hoofdklasse in the xml-file. In the editor the "Eerste Divisie" will be the lowest tier and you can add all the lower tiers you want. In fact you need to add one, because else the Eerste Divisie has no division where clubs can regelate to.

If you look at the folder where you need to extract the contents of format.rar to, it should look the same as the contents of format.rar. If you look at the screenshot above, You will see that there is now a section called List. This is the Advanced Rules. If you want to learn more about how the competitions should be set up download the competitions file from the first post and try some of them out (the files in the eng folder are a good start).

Yeah I've had no problem making rules in that list section, I'm just not all that aware of how to save these rules. Things like a) do I have to load the eng file and edit it, or can I start rules from scratch? Because when I did this, it was moaning about the real english leagues having 0 teams in (I had created another eng lge and put teams into that league and made advanced rules. b) where do I save them? c) what format? etc. etc. Many questions that I'm sure I'll find the answers to over time.

In truth, I've taken an hour or two on it tonight, but I'll look into it heavily over the weekend and see what I can deduce, as I probably spend more time on the editor than on the game, it'd be nice to get involved in one of the projects around here, if I can get non-terrible at editing.

You save the file as normal (File>Save Editor Data or Save Editor Data As...) and you can choose to save as normal or compressed (Settings>Compress Editor Data Files).

You can edit the file you downloaded or start from scratch, it is up to you. When you start the game, the file you save must be selected when you are selecting which database to load (it will show Editor Data Files and there will be a box to tick if you want to change which ones to load with the game).

You save the file as normal (File>Save Editor Data or Save Editor Data As...) and you can choose to save as normal or compressed (Settings>Compress Editor Data Files).

You can edit the file you downloaded or start from scratch, it is up to you. When you start the game, the file you save must be selected when you are selecting which database to load (it will show Editor Data Files and there will be a box to tick if you want to change which ones to load with the game).

I'd go with starting with a file that you can choose to load up, means you dont muck up main databse, far easier this year with advanced panel than last year, already got scottish west junior super league up and running, just checking promotions and relegations work

OK Thanks. The issue I had with this is that when I deleted the top 2 english leagues, created new versions in the database, and then built the rules for these leagues, when I start a new game it doesn't recognise that I've created new rules and it complains that the Prem has 0 teams and the Championship has 5 teams and thus won't let me start in England.

I'm sure I'm doing something simple incorrectly, but as I say, these advanced rules are totally new to me. Editing as a whole isn't though, so you don't need to spoon feed for the most part! ... hopefully.

p.s. fao tiree.... 5-1

p.s. fao tiree.... 5-1

Wasn't until you posted that I realised the connotations of that name, when I signed up my two black cats were hovering about, I'm an Aberdeen fan, not Sunderland, don't have a particular English team, although I do have a soft spot for Everton for some reason, and for Man U, but only because Fergie manages them, once he leaves I'll probably hate them like everyone else.

Okay, so ok so far with editor, but once my season ends it doesn't update and the leagues in Scotland don't move on to the next year (i.e SPL stays on the same league standings as previous year), and no new fixture lists are generated.

Wasn't until you posted that I realised the connotations of that name, when I signed up my two black cats were hovering about, I'm an Aberdeen fan, not Sunderland, don't have a particular English team, although I do have a soft spot for Everton for some reason, and for Man U, but only because Fergie manages them, once he leaves I'll probably hate them like everyone else.

Okay, so ok so far with editor, but once my season ends it doesn't update and the leagues in Scotland don't move on to the next year (i.e SPL stays on the same league standings as previous year), and no new fixture lists are generated.

Sounds like you haven't set any rankings/fate actions up, and it thinks the league hasn't finished. Are the winners recorded?

Any chance you can post here how you got the stuff working?

Yeah, I'm struggling as well.

I'm trying to create a promotion playoff between the champions from 3 divisions on the same level if there are other divisions at the same level who don't need the playoff. If those were the only divisions at that level I wouldn't even need the advanced panel, but now I'm quite overwhelmed by the options.

So far what I've done is add a domestic division, set the setup date to near the end of the season when the other three divisions have finished, then added a stage Promotion Playoff and added the three last winners of the competitions. There are so many other options in there that I have no idea what they're for that I'm quite confused. Do I need the Requirements tab? If so, what goes in there, specifically for the stage? When I try the whole thing it does reserve some dates for the Promotion Playoff at the end of the season for the correct three divisions, but when it comes to scheduling it, it takes the 2nd to 4th places of just one random of the three divisions. I feel like I'm close but I'm pretty lost.

Yeah, I'm struggling as well.

I'm trying to create a promotion playoff between the champions from 3 divisions on the same level if there are other divisions at the same level who don't need the playoff. If those were the only divisions at that level I wouldn't even need the advanced panel, but now I'm quite overwhelmed by the options.

So far what I've done is add a domestic division, set the setup date to near the end of the season when the other three divisions have finished, then added a stage Promotion Playoff and added the three last winners of the competitions. There are so many other options in there that I have no idea what they're for that I'm quite confused. Do I need the Requirements tab? If so, what goes in there, specifically for the stage? When I try the whole thing it does reserve some dates for the Promotion Playoff at the end of the season for the correct three divisions, but when it comes to scheduling it, it takes the 2nd to 4th places of just one random of the three divisions. I feel like I'm close but I'm pretty lost.

It takes a while to get used to - the old thread was full of solutions being figured out, and a lot of trial and error.

Make sure you set 0 teams to be promoted (this is a straight promotion) and instead in the League Settings set the number of clubs to be in the top playoff (this will be 1).

You shouldn't have to use Get Teams but if you do, use Get League Stage Teams.

I'm trying to fix the Spanish league rules so that there is a yellow card suspension after 5 cards (the correct rule) as opposed to after 2 cards (the rule in-game).

I have NO IDEA how to fix this issue- can someone give me a mini-walkthrough??? (via PM is fine)

I'm trying to fix the Spanish league rules so that there is a yellow card suspension after 5 cards (the correct rule) as opposed to after 2 cards (the rule in-game).

I have NO IDEA how to fix this issue- can someone give me a mini-walkthrough??? (via PM is fine)

If SI had released the Spanish Nation rules then you could just adjust the discipline rules.

You can fix it but you'd need to recreate Transfer Windows, reserves etc...it could take a while for such a small change. I'd report it to SI as a bug.

• SI Staff

I think for the regional international competitions to work, the continent must be redefined with the "Advanced Editor''.

For example if you wanted to create the CEMAC Cup (Central African Cup in game), you'd need to re-create Africa first and add the Central African Cup as one of it's competitions). I'm not 100% sure of this though, I've not tried it out.

I'm still getting no joy with this advanced editing.

I need it cleared up - do I need to load these files and save them in a certain place?

C:/Program Files (x86)Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data/comps maybe?

I would really like someone who knows how to do this properly to just confirm maybe 5 steps of succesfully getting one of these files to work. This is driving me mental.

EDIT - scratch that, I got it to work. Honestly I can't stress how much relief I got from that succesfully working. It's like I've just smoked 30 cigarettes.

Any chance you can post here how you got the stuff working?

you'll need the competitions files that came with the demo

then, go to the editor and load the Colombian Cup and the U20 World Cup to see what they have done there conserning these three settings

Is it possible to make league points carry over between 0 and 1 stage this version?

Yes, it was possible before. Process Results into Stage is the option you want.

I've downloaded both RARs in the first post and extracted them, but my editor hasn't changed. I can't do anything different.

Any help is appreciated, I've got considerably less hair on my head than 20 minutes ago...

Have you closed and reopened the editor? And are the files saved in the correct folder? (Make sure they are saved in format)

As for comps.rar, that is just a list of competitions you can edit by loading them into the editor.

Still not working. :( Ending up with a group stage in 1 which doesn't have the damn points.

Didn't give much time to respond :p upload the file as it's easier to spot any mistakes.

This advanced editor certainly doesn't work like last year's edition. Has anyone been able to get a league made from scratch to work? Mine loads up and starts, but once I get to within two days of the first league game I get an array out of bounds error. I've checked pretty much everything and I just can't figure out why. The error doesn't correlate to any specific date in the editor (for instance, the first league game is March 27th and the game crashes on the 20th. It isn't the pre-season info either since that ends on the 17th) so I'm at an absolute loss. I've tried two different nations and I've used real and made-up teams. I'm really starting to get frustrated, particularly since SI implemented something in the regular editor to not allow two nations in the same league (I'm doing a combined US/Canada league).

I'm using the advanced rules to add a champions playoff to the Premier League (I'm American, forgive me) and I'm running into a couple of issues I hope someone can help with.

1. I can't get the info about Continental Cup qualification to show up in the rules for my playoff stage. The part where it normally says the Top 3 teams qualify for the Champions League and such. This could be because I am not setting these qualifications anywhere. I'm not sure where to do so.

The game seems to be assigning these correctly without my help though, so I am not too overly concerned about this one.

2. This one is more concerning. If I look at the competition history the winner, runner up, and third place team are all correct per the playoff results. However, when I look at the club histories it shows the results from the league table, not the playoffs.

As an example, Tottenham finished 1st in the league table, but 4th in the playoff. They are not listed in the league history among the top 3, but in their club history they are listed as finishing 1st.

Is it possible somehow assign the proper finishing position to the club history?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

So I've tired using the MLS file to increase the number of teams and place Portland in the league, in hope of creating a massive expansion...but it doesn't work at all sadly! keep getting a message about it 'needing 16 teams found 17' or whatever. Does anyone know if this is actually possible or not?

Archived