Club: Fiorentina

Budget: 7 million pounds.

Looking for: Striker, who could team up with Babacar or a lone striker

With: good finishing and strength,

Other: maximum age 26, as i want to keep my average age at 21 :p

Season: 3

Signing on Fee:idk

Agent Fee: idk

................Lukaku, Not sure if you'll get him for 7m in season 3 though. Worth a try.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Arsenal

Budget: £30 million

Looking for: AML or AMR

With: A Good Dribbling atribute & with a decent amount of Pace

Other: A bit like a Arshavin or a Nasri. A Good dribbler who can score.

Season: Would be Summer 2011 (End Of Season 1)

Signing on Fee: -

Agent Fee: -

Please don't reccommend Eden Hazard as he is asking for astranomical Wage demands. :thdn:

................Lukaku, Not sure if you'll get him for 7m in season 3 though. Worth a try.

i almost had him for 6 mil in season2 but he went to Arsenal :( anyway since dentinho started to play good i've decided to use my transferbudget for siem de jong

Club: Blackpool

Budget: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it

Looking for: CB (maybe even 2), GK, RB

With: I'm currently in April of my first season and my team has conceded the most goals. I need one strong, physical CB who can lead my back-line and preferably has some experience but isn't too old. I also want a decent all-round RB but defensive attributes are the most important. In GK I need somebody with experience who I can rotate with Smithies and maybe can even act as a tutor for him, also they must have low eccentricity. I could also use a young CB to rotate in his fist season with me but can hopefully start the next year. Bonus if these guys are home-grown English players, but it's not a must. The cheaper, the better- free signings would be great.

Other: I'm posting this now so I can get the scouting done ASAP. I'm looking for as many suggestions as possible.

Season: Second

Signing on Fee: I'll worry about that later.

Agent Fee: I'll worry about that later

Club: NK Pomorac [Croatia Second Division]

Budget: £0

Wages: No more than £400 p/wk.

Looking for: RB, CB, DM, AML, AMR, ST

Season: July 2010

Signing on Fee: £0

Agent Fee: £0

It's my first save as an obscure foreign team and I'm really struggling to find any decent players who'll sign for me.

Club: NK Pomorac [Croatia Second Division]

Budget: £0

Wages: No more than £400 p/wk.

Looking for: RB, CB, DM, AML, AMR, ST

Signing on Fee: £0

Agent Fee: £0

It's my first save as an obscure foreign team and I'm really struggling to find any decent players who'll sign for me.

I got Luis Calvo (Argentinian) with a bottom league English club (Blue Bet South), he's a 32 y/o LW and can play AM as well

For ST try Luciano Alvarez (Argentinian as well)

For CB/DM try Abdou Sall (Senegalese/French)

All asked for less 320 p/w or less but I'm not sure if I'll translate to a Croatian club

South American players and African ones tend to come cheap, in the English league I barely got one Eastern European player but you might have better luck with them

Might as well say I checked out the team you're managing, and some of the players are better than the ones I suggested, but look them up anyway they're really good

Club: Port Vale

Budget: £20m

Looking for: CB, AML, AMR & ST

With: Would like CB with pace, tackling, heading & jumping. Wingers to have pace & crossing and forward to have pace, strength and finishing. Not asking for much, eh?!?

Season: 2013/14

I'm guessing that the problem will be not being able to attract players to the mighty Vale Park!! Any suggestions, gratefully received.

Club: Rochdale

Budget: £45k

Looking for: Striker

With: League 1 quality and willing to join me cheap wages

Other:

Season:1 (1st window just played first league game)

Signing on Fee: £0 or very cheap

Agent Fee: £0 or very cheap

Club: Blackpool

Budget: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it

Looking for: CB (maybe even 2), GK, RB

With: I'm currently in April of my first season and my team has conceded the most goals. I need one strong, physical CB who can lead my back-line and preferably has some experience but isn't too old. I also want a decent all-round RB but defensive attributes are the most important. In GK I need somebody with experience who I can rotate with Smithies and maybe can even act as a tutor for him, also they must have low eccentricity. I could also use a young CB to rotate in his fist season with me but can hopefully start the next year. Bonus if these guys are home-grown English players, but it's not a must. The cheaper, the better- free signings would be great.

Other: I'm posting this now so I can get the scouting done ASAP. I'm looking for as many suggestions as possible.

Season: Second

Signing on Fee: I'll worry about that later.

Agent Fee: I'll worry about that later

Guilermo Burdisso and a Bosnian CB(I think) who plays for Malmo I think(the teams kit is a light blue and it's in Sweden I think).

Club: Port Vale

Budget: £20m

Looking for: CB, AML, AMR & ST

With: Would like CB with pace, tackling, heading & jumping. Wingers to have pace & crossing and forward to have pace, strength and finishing. Not asking for much, eh?!?

Season: 2013/14

I'm guessing that the problem will be not being able to attract players to the mighty Vale Park!! Any suggestions, gratefully received.

For CB try the two I have mentioned for AB :thup:.

Other:

If he's on your game try Lys Mouithys. He's got French Nationality and although he hasn't done much for me. he looks decent :thup:.

Other:

Rodrigo Mendes (Brazilian/Italian), old and injury prone but really good attributes and he's actually an AM/ST (Treq)

There's also natural ST, Ngazi Kuqi (Finish) and Felipe (Brazilian/Italian, 24 y/o. you'll know it's him by his high fitness attribute)

Club: Napoli

Budget: 9M€

Looking For: Defensiv DMC

With: from europe

Season : Start of game

Maxime Gonalons - Olympique Lyonnais

Javi Martinez - Athletic

Mark Van Bommel - Bayern Munchen

Yann M'Vila - Stade Rennes

Angelo Palombo - Sampdoria

Scott Brown - Celtic

Thomas Bargfrede - Werder Bremen

Sami Khedira - Real Madrid (Usually becomes available in January or End of the Season) :thup:

There are som many to chose from mate. :thup:

Thanks for the suggestion, but he joined Everton, and in the end I signed a french regen defender, who is just 18, yet is twice the player of my best central defender!

anyways:

Club: Plymouth

Budget: 15 million

Looking for: Central Midfielder

With:

Other:

Season: 2012/2013

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Theres a possibility I could sign Mark Van Bommel, at 35 years of age, and only 5000k a week? Or John Fleck from Rangers? Any recommendations would be great :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but he joined Everton, and in the end I signed a french regen defender, who is just 18, yet is twice the player of my best central defender!

anyways:

Club: Plymouth

Budget: 15 million

Looking for: Central Midfielder

With:

Other:

Season: 2012/2013

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Theres a possibility I could sign Mark Van Bommel, at 35 years of age, and only 5000k a week? Or John Fleck from Rangers? Any recommendations would be great :)

What type of midfielder are you looking for? Attacking, defending or mixed? Also, is this your first season in the Prem? Just so I know the level of players you could go for!

Try looking at Denilson from Arsenal maybe. He is usually available. Ivan Perisic is a decent playmaker. Josh McEcharen could be available on loan, Jack Wilshere, Suso (if developed enough), Arturo Vidal at a push, Anthony Annan.

Im a little stumped after that ha.

Sorry, I should of added more detail. Yes, this is the first season I am in the Premiership.

Im looking for just a central midfielder, bit of an all rounder, if not, more of a defending side to his game.

Hope this is okay?

No worries pal. Annan if available will definately fit the bill. Either a ball winning midfielder or defensive midfielder. Gareth Barry done the job for me at Torquay in my first few Prem seasons as a box-to-box midfielder. Dan Gosling, Mark Noble maybe. I honestley havnt got 2 much of a thinking cap on today so them players there, and who I posted in the previous post.

Thankyou for all your recommendations, I tried Annan, but he has just moved clubs, bit gutted, but I'll keep scouting. Gareth Barry is still a regular at Citeh, so, ill have a look at whats about.

Thankyou very much again, much appreciated. :)

Club: Napoli

Budget: 5-10 Milion

Looking for: Deep Lying Forward

With: The ability to walk into the team

Other: nothing

Signing on Fee: Doesnt matter

Agent Fee: Doesnt matter

Club: Southampton

Budget: 330K

Looking for: Left Back

With: the ability to play in the Championship

Other: Just a good all round left back.

Season: 2010/2011. January transfer window.

Peter Masilela is out of the question being worth 750K and now playing for Feyenoord.

Club: Southampton

Budget: 330K

Looking for: Left Back

With: the ability to play in the Championship

Other: Just a good all round left back.

Season: 2010/2011. January transfer window.

Peter Masilela is out of the question being worth 750K and now playing for Feyenoord.

How about Marc Tierney from Colchester United?

Club: Leeds

Budget: 250K - 500K

Looking for: DM Anchor Man

With: Championship / Lower Premiership ability

Other: n/a

Season: Start of game

Thanks...

Gavin McCann? Guy Moussi maybe?

Club: Liverpool.

Budget: £10m.

Looking For: Right Winger.

With: Speed and Crossing.

Other: World class potential under 23 years old. Preferably English but not essential.

Season : Beginning of game.

Vladimir Weiss, he's not English of course but I think will count as homegrown in country.

Archived