Sports Interactive Community
Nottingham Forest

The FM11 Looking For Thread

Right im Man City in need of an Anchor man to play at DM and also looking for an advanced playmaker to play at mc.

You're kidding right??? LOL.

OK just for fun, I'll humour you

Advanced Playmaker AMC . Paulo Henrique or Javier Pastore.

Anchor Man .... Errr? Can't Yaya, Barry or DeJong play that role? Ok what the hell..... Try M'vila maybe

Club: Coventry City

Budget: £7.5m (have £20m to spend but don't want to bankrupt the club!)

Looking for: Striker

With: Composure

Other: Needs to be able to qualify for a work permit!

Season: 2 (Premiership)

Signing on Fee: N/A

Agent Fee: N/A

Currently the strikeforce for my first season in the Prem consists of Orlando Sa and Yanis Tafer (on loan) :(...just can't seem to attract anyone. All the cheap usual suspects have gone to bigger teams in season 1 (Michael Eneramo, Christian Benitez, Vaclav Kadlec, Jackson Martinez, Darwin Quintero, Garra Dembele, Leigh Griffiths, Carlos Villaneuva etc.). Trying to sign Fredy Montero but haven't been able to get that pesky work permit so far. Have had a bid accepted for Kalinic from Blackburn but his composure is low and I know he'll fluff a load of chances, plus he isn't coming cheap at £7.5m! Before I pull the trigger, any other options (the less obvious the better please!)?

Right im Man City in need of an Anchor man to play at DM and also looking for an advanced playmaker to play at mc.

As you are Man City don't you already have Nigel de Jong? He should play well as an anchor man. Tbh I have never played an anchor man in my tactic before so my recommendations may be slightly out of the mark.. But I feel John Obi Mikel or Javier Mascherano would be perfect for that role. You could also take a look at Yann M'vila, Moussa Sissoko, Felipe Melo or Marouane Fellaini.

For advanced playmaker playing at MC I would look at Paulo Henrique, Miralem Pjanic, Javier Pastore and maybe, Wesley Sneijder.

Club: Sheffield Wednesday

Budget: £750k max

With: Pace 15+

Season: 1 (League 1)

Danny Haynes from Bristol city?? think he starts of quite cheap.

Currently the strikeforce for my first season in the Prem consists of Orlando Sa and Yanis Tafer (on loan) :(...just can't seem to attract anyone. All the cheap usual suspects have gone to bigger teams in season 1 (Michael Eneramo, Christian Benitez, Vaclav Kadlec, Jackson Martinez, Darwin Quintero, Garra Dembele, Leigh Griffiths, Carlos Villaneuva etc.). Trying to sign Fredy Montero but haven't been able to get that pesky work permit so far. Have had a bid accepted for Kalinic from Blackburn but his composure is low and I know he'll fluff a load of chances, plus he isn't coming cheap at £7.5m! Before I pull the trigger, any other options (the less obvious the better please!)?

What kind of striker do you want? Big strong targetmen are different from deep-lying trequaristas. Take a look at Funes Mori and Villalva from River Plate in Argentina. The first is more a target man, the latter a second striker. Also, check out the likes of Diego Tardelli, Jonas, Dentinho, Fred and Thiago Ribeiro in Brazil. And if you're willing to retrain, Schletto is a natural winger but has great stats for an advanced forward.

Club: Santos

Budget: £10m (may have more)

Looking for: GK

With: Good keeper stats

Other: South American I guess

Season: 3 (Brazil, so 2013)

Target man, Lukaku if he aint already moved. Should get him under 8 mil and altho he's only 18, he will do well. Great player.

Pacey striker. Dentinho. He can also play in midfeild. He takes a while to settle but I found him to be good. Im sure I got him for less than 8mil at Southampton in the prem in season 3,

Target Man. Conor Wickham. Should get him for around 3 mil. Ive had him in several saves but never had the oportunity to develop him due to having very good strikers in front of him.

I think Jeremy Aliadaire (SP?) is free at the start of the game. Ive heard he does a good job at that level, Im not sure of his pace tho.

You could look at loaning Nimley, Macheda or Sears.

Club: Real Unión

Budget: Noone

Looking for: GK, 2 CB's, LB, RB, DM and LW/RW.

With: N/A

Season: 2 (Liga Adelante)

Agent Fee; N/A

I have managed to promote Real Unión to Liga Adelante, but almost every player I had in the defence was on loan or too old. Now I have literally no defensive players, and I looking for players to get on loan or free transfers (if you guys know any free tranfer players in start of season two).

Club: Torquay

Budget: £220k for transfer, currently over my wage budget by a couple hundred pound, but Jamie Ashdown is leaving to clear up his £8k a week wages, Mark Ellis possibly leaving who is on £1k. Richard Keogh's loan is expiring with me currently paying £1.9k a week & then there is a possibility of selling Scott Malone (£1.5k), Stephen Darby (£2k) and Kerrea Gilbert (£1.2k)

Looking for: GK and a LB are definately needed. Then just to help strengthen I could look into getting a CB, RB & LW.

With: Anything ha. I am 7th in my first season in the Championship after 27 games. I should be safe for survival, and although promotion would be lovely, I dont think I am quite ready for it but the type of player who would help me push towards promotion in the next few seasons.

Other: N/A

Season: Junuary 2014 (4th season overall)

Club: Torquay

Budget: £220k for transfer, currently over my wage budget by a couple hundred pound, but Jamie Ashdown is leaving to clear up his £8k a week wages, Mark Ellis possibly leaving who is on £1k. Richard Keogh's loan is expiring with me currently paying £1.9k a week & then there is a possibility of selling Scott Malone (£1.5k), Stephen Darby (£2k) and Kerrea Gilbert (£1.2k)

Looking for: GK and a LB are definately needed. Then just to help strengthen I could look into getting a CB, RB & LW.

With: Anything ha. I am 7th in my first season in the Championship after 27 games. I should be safe for survival, and although promotion would be lovely, I dont think I am quite ready for it but the type of player who would help me push towards promotion in the next few seasons.

Other: N/A

Season: Junuary 2014 (4th season overall)

For goalkeeper have you looked for Lee Camp? If Forest may have a new keeper now and Camp could be available. Would only be 30 ish and could still do the job :thup:. Not sure on price or wages. I don't have any clue on left backs though.

Club: Real Unión

Budget: Noone

Looking for: GK, 2 CB's, LB, RB, DM and LW/RW.

With: N/A

Season: 2 (Liga Adelante)

Agent Fee; N/A

I have managed to promote Real Unión to Liga Adelante, but almost every player I had in the defence was on loan or too old. Now I have literally no defensive players, and I looking for players to get on loan or free transfers (if you guys know any free tranfer players in start of season two).

Pretty tough task, I don't envy your position. Can't give you exact players but it's certainly worth look in South America for those kind of players. Sorry I can't really name any players though. :(

Club: Shrewsbury Town (League 2)

Budget: 50K

Looking for: To strengthen the whole team

Season: First season.

I really need some people who will come to me for free or on loan or a player worth a few thousand.

Can you recommend any great players?

Cheers.

Club: Tottenham

Budget: Don't want to spend anymore than £8m

Looking for: A Utility man

With: Age on his side, left footed, can play left back or in midfield

Other:

Season:2013-2014

Signing on Fee: not much

Agent Fee: again, not much, but i wont hold my breath

Club: Juventus

Budget: £18-30m

Looking for: left back , cb and striker

With: CB an italian , striker with pace

Season:2012-2013

Signing on fee:less than £6m

Agent fee:less than £6m

Club: Shrewsbury Town (League 2)

Budget: 50K

Looking for: To strengthen the whole team

Season: First season.

I really need some people who will come to me for free or on loan or a player worth a few thousand.

Can you recommend any great players?

Cheers.

This is a list of free's and loans:

King Gyan

Karl Hawley (listed but can be signed for free)

Joseph Oastler (depending on which patch you are playing)

Luke Garbutt

Joel Ward

Jeff Whitley

Omar Koroma

Benjamin Siegrist

Andy Whing

Jo Tessam

Paul McVeigh

Patrick Sufo

CB: Ranocchia is all I can suggest tbh.

LB: Criscito, Ansaldi, Coentrao, Cissokho.

ST: Paloschi, Tafer, Abel Hernandez, Neymar, Lavezzi.

Club: West Ham

Budget: £4m

Looking for: left back and right back

With: English and young (under 25)

Season: 2

Signing on fee:less than £300k

Agent fee:less than £300k

I'd just buy Kalinic, his all round stats make him able to play in a variety of roles so you can play around and see how he'd best suit your team, and he gets a bit better after the second season too. To put him in perspective he starts for my Hull side who qualified for the Champs League. Failing that try Hlousek and train him to be a natural striker.

CB Guilermo Burdisso (Far better player than even his stats sugguest)

LB Dieago Renan, but he will cost at least 12 mil and thats only if he has not yet left Brazil. Others to look at would be Lucas Digne and Atilla Turan, both french youngsters with great potential. (Digne is very fast)

Striker Take a look at the following who are in the game I have loaded at the moment. The year is late 2016 and they have all been AI controlled/Trained. They have pace/acceration as indicated.

Martin Galvan. 16/17 at age 24. Yaya Sanogo 16/16 at 23. Lukaku is 15/14 at 23 and Babacar is 17/18 at 23.

they are all top quality players who have been bought by big clubs in my save.

Jack Robinson (LB) of Liverpool will be 18 on your save now (?), develops fast, has bags of potential. In my West ham save, he got his full England debut at 21. You will have to be patient with him cos of his age and get him on a more intensive training schedule than the standard one. Should get him for 2 mil or so.

Right back is a problem for young English talent at the moment. Kyle Walker is about the best prospect but I've never managed to develop him into a full international player in two different saves, you may have better luck with hm. He is at Spurs so it's tough to get him too a rival club but Spurs seldom play/develop him in FM and he usually leaves. However, I sugguest you look abroad or for regens.

Gervinho

Eljero Elia

Alexis Sanchez

Jesus Navas

Douglas Costa

Diego Perotti (All teams after him in my Madrid game; Scout him if he is good on your game )

Team: Queens Park Ranger

Looking for: A Young left full back, Goalie and Striker for the future.

Budget: 750k

League: Championship

Year: First season

The players don't have to be great now, they just need to have good potential.

Alex Smithies for a goalkeeper would be great....if you can afford him!!

Left backs: Jack Robinson, Joe Mattock, Nathan Clyne (although not natural there)

Im not the greatest on the striker front so I cant think of anyone, sorry.

omar koroma has championship potential in the future and he's a free transfer, also try getting yaya sanogo on 48 months or loan to buy.

natheniel clyne for right back

Alex Smithies for a goalkeeper would be great....if you can afford him!!

Left backs: Jack Robinson, Joe Mattock, Nathan Clyne (although not natural there)

Im not the greatest on the striker front so I cant think of anyone, sorry.

My offer for Smithies was accepted, only his agent was an ass. He was asking for 10k a week and I could only afford 5k.

My offer for Smithies was accepted, only his agent was an ass. He was asking for 10k a week and I could only afford 5k.

Never...What an arse. Could you not negotiate anything with him? Like offer him the max wage, increase the agents fee, appearence fee's, clean sheet bonus' ect??

I tried, the agent wouldn't budge. Now I'm on his dislike list.

How much does Areola cost? He is meant to be great but I have never had him.

Jason Steele maybe? He is just as good as Smithies & on some saves his contract expires after a season or so.

Also look at Jak Anwick from Newcastle. He is ok after a few year.

Looking for both fullback positions, must be really strong, quite fast and are more defence orientated. Preferably under 25 but will upto 29 if the price is right :p

Looking for both fullback positions, must be really strong, quite fast and are more defence orientated. Preferably under 25 but will upto 29 if the price is right :p

What team, budget ect do you have?

have you looked in good full backs section? so good1 there

Club: Blackpool

Budget: £5m+

Looking for: Left or right winger with pace

also a centre half with pace

Club: Blackpool

Budget: £5m+

Looking for: Left or right winger with pace

also a centre half with pace

Wingers - Possibly Hatem Ben Arfa, Carlos Vela, Adam Hamill, Michael Kightly. There are so many options mate. :thup:

Centre Back - Madjid Bougherra, Aaron Hughes, Andrea Barzagli. It obviously depends on your wage budget but, those are all good, pacy options. :thup:

Edit this,

Club: Torquay United

Budget: £6.5m with approx £70k on wages

Looking for: A whole squad really. Able enough to ensure Premiership survival

With: Anything

Other: Anything

Season: 2014/15 (first in Premiership)

right I have £38mil to spend now ... but whether i can attract players to the club is another thing

For the CB, take a look at Isaac Vorsah; he's pacy, good in the air and more than capable defensively. Also, Yobo, Nelson Rivas and Matt Kilgallon.

For the LW look at Franck Tabanou.

right I have £38mil to spend now ... but whether i can attract players to the club is another thing

Theres only one CB for you mate .... Galeano, and he will move to most Prem sides (Came to Southampton in the Champ in season two,,,,I believe it was for 8 mil)

The lad is pure class and should be 19 on your game?

Also look at Phil Jones for about 9 mil, he is an England first choice CB in my West Ham save by the age of 22

Also..... Bargain of the century ..... Guillerme Burdisso. If you move fast you'll get him for 800k at the very start of season two. Absolote rock at the back and only 23.

Wingers to consider are Zezinho, Gervino or Belhanda. You could also try Galvan and retrain him as AMR. He does great for me in that position and the re-training dont take too long, he's a class act.

Edit this,

Club: Torquay United

Budget: £6.5m with approx £70k on wages

Looking for: A whole squad really. Able enough to ensure Premiership survival

With: Anything

Other: Anything

Season: 2014/15 (first in Premiership)

Its difficult to suguest players for you as by season 4, lots of players will have moved about and values would have changed greatly.

Here are some of my favs, hope they havent moved on from there original teams.

Galvan AMC/S, Galeano CB, Digne LB, Badelj AMC, Eriksen AMC, Butland GK, Sandro RB.

Take a look at Mn city's squad, usually a few unsettled players there. You may get Adam Johnson as he often leaves Man City in my saves.

Also look at Liverpool... Is Shelvey getting a game? If not, he may move but he aint cheap.

look at the teams that got relegated from the premiership

Its difficult to suguest players for you as by season 4, lots of players will have moved about and values would have changed greatly.

Here are some of my favs, hope they havent moved on from there original teams.

Galvan AMC/S, Galeano CB, Digne LB, Badelj AMC, Eriksen AMC, Butland GK, Sandro RB.

Take a look at Mn city's squad, usually a few unsettled players there. You may get Adam Johnson as he often leaves Man City in my saves.

Also look at Liverpool... Is Shelvey getting a game? If not, he may move but he aint cheap.

Cheers for the advice mate, but I turned the game off just before this was sent ha.....typical. I have the money for them players, but I cant offer anyone any wages now as I am over my maximum wage budget. Will have a look through the squads because I signed players & now need a striker & maybe a centre midfielder. Cheers again!!!

Looking for an AMR to use in a 4-4-2 with wingers for Arsenal at the start of the third season. Replacement for Arshavin. Must be able to cross as well as score. Money shouldn't be an issue.

Looking for an AMR to use in a 4-4-2 with wingers for Arsenal at the start of the third season. Replacement for Arshavin. Must be able to cross as well as score. Money shouldn't be an issue.

Well,you could opt for Eden Hazard if you want to re-train him at the AMR spot but, he plays well there already. Alexis Sanchez maybe, have a look at Adam Johnson. He consistentley plays well for my City team & is a very good AMR. Another option could be to use RVP there, in my Arsenal save I play him out there often & scores many a goal. :thup: