Some little annoying things that could easily be fixed

Hi,

Those little problems could be fixed easily... I think :

- In the tactic screen, the Team and Player Instructions always go back to basic. I constantly have to press the "advanced" button before being able to edit what I want. It could be fine if it could stay where we left them.

- Players name are too small in the 3D matches for my liking and for my eyes. Could be editable ?

- Harder to fix : the "Set Opposition Instructions" are not easy enough to do. It would be nice if we could have some little signs near the players that would indicate what we want to do with them. Another possibility would be to be able to see all the possibilities (Tight Marking, Closing Down, etc.) at the same time (there should be enough place at the right of their names to do so). It wouls also be nice to be able to right click on a player's name to set our instructions.

- During a match and concerning the Opposition Instruction, I also would like to have a clear indication of when they change their tactic. Because now, if you're not playing in full match, you can easily notice a change too late !

- It would be nice to be able to set the Opposition Instructions directly from the match screen with the Opposition Team Formation widget. By right clicking on a number we could see the name of the player, then the instructions that concern him... and change them from there if we please.

- The widgets could have an adjustable size. For example, if the Opposition Formation widget was smaller, I could let him stay permanently. I would be able to see the Formation even if it was very small. On the Motivation widget, there is a lot of space that is unused, etc.

What do you think of these ?

- During a match and concerning the Opposition Instruction, I also would like to have a clear indication of when they change their tactic. Because now, if you're not playing in full match, you can easily notice a change too late !

?

They change so often that I dont think SI would want to draw attention to it, in reality a team might change once or twice a match but in FM, its 10-20 times, just look at how often you get told they are going on the attack, looking for more options or going on the defensive etc.

I dont even bother responding to the ai because matches would take so long to play out.

Archived