My opinions - What I don't like and what I do like.

Hello all, after giving the demo 2 hours I just can't really get into it. This is for a number of reasons, considering my game time on FM10 was... well, im not even going to say how high but anybody with one bigger needs to take a look at themselves :p anyway:

1) I hate the merger of the messages. To me the inbox function was something I really liekd about FM10 and the fact that that's replaced by one which sees messages on the left then the complete message on the right just simply doesn't do it for me

2) This one is less but the white skin. It's horrible, hard to get into the game based on teh skin. I hope to see something better on the full version if not I'll just download one no problem but for more casual players who don't visit forums I feel sorry...

3) The scroll bars. These are tiny, It takes effort to get the mouse on the scroll to scroll down when looking at, for example your squad. Minor but annoying problem

4) When you go onto tactics it doesn't show you anything! It took me a efw clicks before I realised I had to select to view formation at the very beginning, again minor but annoying

5) After signing Possebon from Man Utd in real life why is it that Santos realistically can only sign Brazillian players/other players born in south america? Possebon holds an Italian passport. Is classed as italian on the game but nobody from outside of south america is realistic? I'm nots ure if there are rules in the Brazillian league saying you can't sign players born outside of Brazil or something but if that's not the case they can't realistically get english league two players? It was the same on FM10

6)I've had about 3 crash dumps already. The game has jut crashed flat out, never had any problems on FM 10.

So from a lover of the FM series there is 6 points on FM11 that have annoyed me based on the demo. Not sure yet if I'll be buying the full game yet, the only thing they have improved to me is the dynamic leagues, agents and what not do nothing for me. Thoughts?

Archived