today i told my boss i needed friday the 5th of november off to play fm11

This country's economy has gone down the drain thanks to people like OP. You should be ashamed of yourself.

How dare you sir, how dare you state this act will cause the collapse of the UK economy

I heard Cameron has booked a "sickie" in advance to play FM11 next Friday, Parliament is shutting earlier on Friday and the Queen has arranged for someone else to walk the Corgies 5/11. Boris has been seen in Curry's asking what laptop spec he should buy and Wayne Rooney will be ready to transfer himself to Man City to see what wages he could have been earning

Additionally you'll find all the UK football managers will have sent a bootboy out next Friday to buy a copy to analyse the game's player database and prepare a transfer strategy in advance of 1/1/2011

SI Games are single handedly raising the morale of the male nation, even at the risk of the backlash from gamers Wives and Girlfriends.

Its people like the OP who make this nation great and next Monday will be dying to get into work early to discuss his weekends FM successes

His workrate will double, UK exports increase and in no time the country's debt will be repaid.

No sir, the OP will not cause this country's demise....he will infact restart the UK economy almost singlehandly from this selfless act

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unless i have 10 orthopaedic patients come to my home, I can't really diagnose them from my desk :D (it's hard to know what is wrong with a persons walk without seeing their feet), besides they would just start to annoy me whilst waiting on my sofa, when i'm trying to beat man utd in the fa cup.

"unless i have 10 orthopaedic patients come to my home" - why not, the walk will do them good :)

PS can you sort out my walk over the internet. Everytime I go out on a Saturday night I walk home late in a funny way. I think its affecting my hands also as I can never get the door key in without a few attempts first

"unless i have 10 orthopaedic patients come to my home" - why not, the walk will do them good :)

PS can you sort out my walk over the internet. Everytime I go out on a Saturday night I walk home late in a funny way. I think its affecting my hands also as I can never get the door key in without a few attempts first

sounds like a serious plantar fasciitis problem, i recommend less drink

Got bloody school! & I have some GCSE prep lesson so this is the time to truly test my FM commitment! I'll most likely play it when I get back instead of revision I mean who needs to know algebra when the only realy 'Y' in my life is why have City stolen my best players? :D (terrible I know!)

What about English revision? :p

Haha, I have College but it's ok I'll have the weekend! :D

Archived