FM 2011 - Match Highlights Uploading Issues - Demo - Important Issue

I notice a few threads have already been started on this topic and no 1 has really help anyone on this issue, I have seen atleast a dozen maybe 2 dozen FM gamers post this same issue.

There is an error that pops up after 100% has supposedly uploaded of the Match Highlights, the error states please make sure you are connected to the internet or try again later

this has happen to me a few times and I have also tried to upload Match Highlights normally with all my web browers and msn messenger on, and another time tried it with everything turned off including the firewall and still fails.

I have only noticed 1 person being successfull in uploading Match Highlights but as I said at the start of the post, no 1 yes not a single person has tried to help us out to fix this problem (not a single post in giving steps to fix it on our saved games). Maybe there is a bug in the game preventing the uploading to work or maybe something wrong with our computers with the game having a conflict with 1 of our programs or maybe just the settings inside FM 2011 Demo just needs to be changed a little.

Very disheartening to see none of us get help on this topic. The Youtube uploading and twitter message are 2 majoy inclusions of FM2011 so I would have thought it would be high on the list of getting right for most users.

Hope this error/problem gets the high attention it needs and hope us people who are having problems with it, get the help we deserve.

I am more than happy to upload my saved game file to the FTP Server if I need to.

There's a thread in the Tech Issues & Support in the Bugs section and a couple in here also. But its just sad no 1 is getting help about it, are sigames staff who post in here on holidays or something ? I'm not being mean but I just think it is a very important issue considering the game will be out to purchase in about 10 days

I don't know why this topic in regards to Match Highlights uploading isnt getting the light of day, I don't know why no 1 is trying to work out how to fix the issue. I just hope it can be fixed before alot more people complain about it.

It is a serious issue that has to be dealt with.I am not going to buy fm11 unless this problem is solved

Do you realise how childish that is?!

And just to let u know, it works fine for me, I have already uploaded a video.

Do you realise how childish that is?!

And just to let u know, it works fine for me, I have already uploaded a video.

however what did you upload ? a single goal or match highlights ? I can load goals up but not match highlights

Guys, it would be really helpful if you would log this in the bug forum if you are experiencing issues.

Thanks.

There has been a thread in the Bugs forum for the last 3 days, not once has it been replied in by anyone who can help solve the issue, very dissapointing and poor service to be honest

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230977-Youtube-upload-problem

Think yourselves lucky I can't even get logged in - thought it was a firewall problem, so disabled that, still Failed to Login. Changed my google/youtube password, tried again still not working. Thought I was going barmy so tried logging into youtube from my web browser and that works so my username and password are correct. Guess I'll just have give this feature a miss.

but seriously, who cares about this?

and to think that somebody won't buy the game because of this..i don't understand.

you can not be serious can you ? They introduced this as 1 of the big new features yet for many people it simply doesnt work at all.

Archived