Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Macca2oo7

Logos that worked in FM10 not working in FM11

As the title says, the Premier League logos that I had working on FM10, copied them into the folder for FM11's graphics, and they're not showing up at all. Every other logo I've copied works, and I've tried changing the logo, changing the .xml file info, replacing the .xml file info with one from another logo pack.. But no luck.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Not too sure what the name of the pack is, but this is the image I'm trying to use: 11.png?t=1288041987

and the information from the .xml file: configxml.jpg?t=1288042223

That logo works for me, I'd suggest you ensure the logos are in the correct place, that you don't have any duplicate config files and that that you have no spaces, Capital Letters or Special Characters in the folder that the logos are in.

They are, I've already checked that. What xml info are you using for that logo?

What I don't understand is why it worked in FM10, but I changed nothing between FM10 and FM11, just copied it to the correct directory, and it doesn't work.

Seems a little strange to me.

I've looked through each demo scenario and i cant find any of mine that dont work, so i can only concur with Michael.

I dont think the Premier League logo shows up for some reason. Its the only logo that doesnt show up for me! Maybe its legal issues?

If this is the same problem I had with the logos I was using then you need to make sure that the picture files for the logos have the extention .png and not .PNG. If the extention is in upper case then this qould be it as every single logo that didn't work for me at the time the extention was in upper case and the ones that did work were in lower case.

Nope its all correct in terms of extension. I have noticed widespread people having this particular problem with the PL Logo though.