The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excuse me , could anyone tell me how to use the staff swapping function ? Thank you

Hi,

To swap to staff members do this:

Let's imagine that you want to Swap PersonA with PersonB

- Open FMRTE

- Search for PersonA

- In the search results, select the PersonA , and with press the right mouse button, and select "Swap ...."

- A new window will popup, in there, you type the name PersonB

- Select the PersonB from the search results, and thats it ;)

I suggest you to wait for the next release, as there is a bug with this feature in the current version..

how do i remove players unhappiness using the editor as I want to try and stop the stupid transfers of players this way till SI fix there balls up

Players unhappiness are in players contracts..

THE best tool bar none!!! BUT (theres always one ungrateful bugger!) is there a chance of being able to select all the players on the search option so they then easily be saved as a shortlist? As currently I am having to hold Ctrl and select every player and then add them all to shortlist. Would be far easier to be able to select all with one click. Then to be honest there would be no need for Genie anymore for me!!!

Anyway just a request which I am hoping isnt too complicated to include?

FMRTE v4.0.120 - Released

Download link: http://www.fmrte.com

Changelist

• Added support for Football Manager 2011 Digital Download (Direct 2 Drive), thanks to Devis
  • Fixed a bug in Loan Contracts, the agreed price wasnt working..
  • Fixed a bug in Players, Days in Current Country, more info here
  • Fixed a bug in Swap Staff feature, more info here
  • Fixed a bug in the Mass Edit feature, FMRTE wasnt saving some staff options
  • Fixed a bug in the Mass Edit feature, Staff Personality attributes wasnt working..
  • Added support for increment/decrement attributes in Presets, now you can create a preset to increment/decrement the actual value of some attribute, instead of changing it to a fixed value..To use this, you just need to type the '+' or '-' sign, for ex, to increment 10 to some attribute you just need to type +10
  • Improved Mass Edit increment/decrement attributes feature, in mass edit it was already possible to use this, but only for some attributes, now you can do it for almost every attribute, like Players/Staff ages, intcaps, CA,PA...

THE best tool bar none!!! BUT (theres always one ungrateful bugger!) is there a chance of being able to select all the players on the search option so they then easily be saved as a shortlist? As currently I am having to hold Ctrl and select every player and then add them all to shortlist. Would be far easier to be able to select all with one click. Then to be honest there would be no need for Genie anymore for me!!!

Anyway just a request which I am hoping isnt too complicated to include?

Please send me an email so I won't forget, and then I will make it possible in a future version

is there a chance of being able to select all the players on the search option so they then easily be saved as a shortlist? As currently I am having to hold Ctrl and select every player and then add them all to shortlist. Would be far easier to be able to select all with one click. Then to be honest there would be no need for Genie anymore for me!!!

This is already possible. Ctrl+A does it :D

Ruci, thanks for this latest version!! You rock!

specially the swap staff option is pretty cool, i can use it to swap Ass and Manager from V. Guimaraes...

now, what i still havent seen is the option to retire a player at the end of a season or so... like Mantorras's case...

can u help me out here??

Obgd!

Hey Ruci, is it possible that the 'Ask Value' for a player disappeared??

... in this latest version...

They are still in FMRTE having checked on both the Player Info screen and the player contract screen. The Ask Value/ Asking price is still there and are editable.

Just messing around with a Man UTD save and wanted to swap 1 of my players for Lindegaard (as we have just signed him IRL) but as the league he was playing for is finished for the season when I swapped him he is currently on Holiday?

Any way to get rid of this?

Cheers!

how do you even run this thing? Downloaded it, downloaded the microsoft thingy....can someone help a techno ******?

Hi, I had a similar problem but I found that if you right click and choose 'run as administrator' then it worked for me.

Thanks to Ruci and Devis for your work on getting this version to work! Donation coming your way...

Hi guys,

If anyone here is playing FM 2011 from Gamers Gate please download this version of FMRTE

FMRTE v4.0.121

The only difference in this version is that this one supports GamersGame Version of FM 2011..

I'm very busy in the next few days, so I dont have time to create the installer or to update the main website..

The previous version already supports the Direct2Drive version of FM 2011

Cheers

I've been fooling around some more with all the different options and tried using the import player function to import one of my players from another game. This has corrupted the savegame, which now can't be loaded. Luckily I had made a backup, but beware when using this function!

fantastic, worked out last night that when I use fmrte and look at English Premier Division, I can edit the current standings. Magnificent ! So even if I dont finish top, I can change the standings and then it will make me champions.

Unlikey, I know, but is there any way to change the expectations for competitions in FMRTE? I'm Hartlepool and yet am expected to win the Carling Cup. All the other expectations are realistic, fight against relegation, 3rd round of F. A. Cup etc. but the board reckon I'm good for the League Cup?

Basically, I know I'm not winning it, not a hope, could I change something to give it a realistic expectation per chance?

Cheers Ruci, love the editor.

fantastic, worked out last night that when I use fmrte and look at English Premier Division, I can edit the current standings. Magnificent ! So even if I dont finish top, I can change the standings and then it will make me champions.

Haha...lovely!

trying to install this but it keeps telling me there is another installation in progress, when there isnt!

can anybody help?

you might have an old version in your Program Files folder. Go to control panel/uninstall programs and find BraCaSoft or FMRTE and completely uninstall. Then install the new one.

I can't get this to run, I downloaded the game from the GAME website.

I've patched it so now on the game status page it says it is version 1.11.1 158038(m.e v906).

I've saved the game its still my first day in the job (is that an issue). The error that keeps coming up says that it can not find FM11 running. I've tried all the different versions of FMRTE and I've unistalled the old ones before I've tried the new ones including the one that says directdownload.

Is the version I've downloaded just not supported or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Grafton83

Would be really useful if on the Staff Screen you could see their CA and PA ratings much like the player screens and also their contract expiry dates. Also when I select one staff member and hit the renew contract button why does it increase contract lengths for all staff members?

No I mean when you click on the Staff Tab on your list of all staff members I would like to see their CA, PA and Expiry Date. You can only see this information when selecting a staff member individually which is awfully time consuming, when you just want to see who your worst members are to issue terminations to.

No I mean when you click on the Staff Tab on your list of all staff members I would like to see their CA, PA and Expiry Date. You can only see this information when selecting a staff member individually which is awfully time consuming, when you just want to see who your worst members are to issue terminations to.

i think you can change that in the settings screen.

For some reason I can't edit a players name - every time I hover over the search icon next to that name it just disappears, anyone know why? quite annoying considering it's the only thing I use it for.

I wouldn't change player names until a future version of FMRTE comes out. I think the player name bug is back, where when you change a player's name e.g. David to James. Everyone named David in the game would become James.

I wouldn't change player names until a future version of FMRTE comes out. I think the player name bug is back, where when you change a player's name e.g. David to James. Everyone named David in the game would become James.

I've used it in a minor way a few times without that disastrous effect. The only problem is when I try to rename one of my coaches 'Ray Crawford'. although there are loads of Crawfords in the db, it keeps reverting to 'Ray Becket'.

Ok, I posted this in the wrong thread (2010), apologies for the repeat.

"Hi there... I'm using the new 4.0.120 version and a problem has ocurred. When using the drop down menu's on the search window (eg, for nationality of player), the menu box with all the selections in it, appears behind the main search window so selections can't be made. This occur's with all drop menu's for 'club' 'staff' and 'player' searches. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Everything else works spot on."

Archived