Sports Interactive Community
Jinner Jamie

The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

A lot of people don't constantly keep their game patched, i'm assuming it would only take him 5 mins to change the .1 version of FMRT into the .0 version :)

Well, the reason why there is no support for the unpatched version is because it takes time to make FMRTE work with different versions, so i've spent my time making it work with the latest Patch, and for the same patch, there are different

versions of the game, like the DVD version, STEAM version.... So its not that easy..

The current screen bug was spoted to late, so i released it this way..

I will release this weekend a new version with some bugs that will be found fixed..

Right now, i'm working on making the website up again..

Blimey, the site has been suspended

That's not due to the massive influx of traffic is it?

I can confirm, current screen does not work

Which of course prevents mini-fmrte from working too

Blimey, the site has been suspended

That's not due to the massive influx of traffic is it?

they detected a massive flux of traffic in the sever in the last hour, so they suspended it..

they detected a massive flux of traffic in the sever in the last hour, so they suspended it..

LOOOOL no wonder ahaha, thanx ruci u fukin legend :D

Cheers Ruci, thanks for clarifying why mini-FMRTE isn't work too Dead-Zone... had me stumped for a while haha.

Hi. I'm getting the error message "FMRTE didn't detect FM / WSM 2011 running" when I try to load my game on RTE.

The game is open though.. I've tried changing the option to auto, steam and DVD etc and none work. I downloaded the game via gamersgate.

Also to start the game I seem to have to right click the icon and run as administrator if that makes a difference?

Any ideas?

thanks.

Hi. I'm getting the error message "FMRTE didn't detect FM / WSM 2011 running" when I try to load my game on RTE.

The game is open though.. I've tried changing the option to auto, steam and DVD etc and none work. I downloaded the game via gamersgate.

Also to start the game I seem to have to right click the icon and run as administrator if that makes a difference?

Any ideas?

thanks.

This is answered on the FMRTE website - only works for now for the DVD option or if you downloaded via Steam.

FMRTE v4.0.111 Beta

Link: http://www.fmrte.com

Changelist (4.0.110 to 4.0.111)

• Fixed Current Screen bug, now mini FMRTE should be working
  • Disabled some features that are not working properly yet ( i've forgot to disable in the previous version)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• If you edit something in FMRTE and ingame the changes are not visible (attributes remains the same), please continue your game for a couple of days, or save and reload your savegame!
  • Added support for the full version of the game, with the 11.1 Patch
  • This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.

is support for digital download versions something that's planned for future version, or not possible?

Thanks again.

I would like to add support for digital download but to make FMRTE compatible with all versions, i would need to have access to all different versions of the game and i dont.. i only have access to the STEAM version and the DVD version..

I keep getting error reports I have the boxed version of the game any help please

When my game is not running it says no game loaded or something like that but as soon as i run the game the error comes up

This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported. I for example cant get it to work as my version is from direct2drive

Anyone know where you need to save the .NET framework thing?

i think just install it for the system.. its a framework for the system and can be used by all applications which require it as long as it is installed for that particular computer.

FMRTE v4.0.111 Beta

Link: http://www.fmrte.com

Changelist (4.0.110 to 4.0.111)

• Fixed Current Screen bug, now mini FMRTE should be working
  • Disabled some features that are not working properly yet ( i've forgot to disable in the previous version)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• If you edit something in FMRTE and ingame the changes are not visible (attributes remains the same), please continue your game for a couple of days, or save and reload your savegame!
  • Added support for the full version of the game, with the 11.1 Patch
  • This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.

The current screen still isn't working for me.

I get the message:

"Unable to find a runtime version of this application".

My game is downloaded from Steam?

I have framework net4 etc.

Any suggestions thanks.

K

i tryed to open the file and it stoped working and it says this

Description:

Stopped working

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4C8A.tmp.version.txt

C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WER5DAB.tmp.mdmp

Is it possible to remove bans on FMRTE....Just need to know because this stupid french ban is stopping me playing the game.....

Is it possible to remove bans on FMRTE....Just need to know because this stupid french ban is stopping me playing the game.....

Yes you can remove bans

Just got the game, cheers Ruci for your work and effort once again, your a legend,

i was wondering if anyone could answer my question, is the framework thing needed the same one as the one that fmrte2010 used?

Is there a FMRTE that works with the Boxed version of 11.0 as im not installing that monstrosity of a patch?

is it only me or.......

I just shut it off after I occasionally found it occuping 1.2G memory

Hi,

Check the PM that i sent you