The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of people don't constantly keep their game patched, i'm assuming it would only take him 5 mins to change the .1 version of FMRT into the .0 version :)

Well, the reason why there is no support for the unpatched version is because it takes time to make FMRTE work with different versions, so i've spent my time making it work with the latest Patch, and for the same patch, there are different

versions of the game, like the DVD version, STEAM version.... So its not that easy..

The current screen bug was spoted to late, so i released it this way..

I will release this weekend a new version with some bugs that will be found fixed..

Right now, i'm working on making the website up again..

Hi. I'm getting the error message "FMRTE didn't detect FM / WSM 2011 running" when I try to load my game on RTE.

The game is open though.. I've tried changing the option to auto, steam and DVD etc and none work. I downloaded the game via gamersgate.

Also to start the game I seem to have to right click the icon and run as administrator if that makes a difference?

Any ideas?

thanks.

Hi. I'm getting the error message "FMRTE didn't detect FM / WSM 2011 running" when I try to load my game on RTE.

The game is open though.. I've tried changing the option to auto, steam and DVD etc and none work. I downloaded the game via gamersgate.

Also to start the game I seem to have to right click the icon and run as administrator if that makes a difference?

Any ideas?

thanks.

This is answered on the FMRTE website - only works for now for the DVD option or if you downloaded via Steam.

FMRTE v4.0.111 Beta

Link: http://www.fmrte.com

Changelist (4.0.110 to 4.0.111)

• Fixed Current Screen bug, now mini FMRTE should be working
  • Disabled some features that are not working properly yet ( i've forgot to disable in the previous version)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• If you edit something in FMRTE and ingame the changes are not visible (attributes remains the same), please continue your game for a couple of days, or save and reload your savegame!
  • Added support for the full version of the game, with the 11.1 Patch
  • This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.

is support for digital download versions something that's planned for future version, or not possible?

Thanks again.

I would like to add support for digital download but to make FMRTE compatible with all versions, i would need to have access to all different versions of the game and i dont.. i only have access to the STEAM version and the DVD version..

FMRTE v4.0.111 Beta

Link: http://www.fmrte.com

Changelist (4.0.110 to 4.0.111)

• Fixed Current Screen bug, now mini FMRTE should be working
  • Disabled some features that are not working properly yet ( i've forgot to disable in the previous version)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

• If you edit something in FMRTE and ingame the changes are not visible (attributes remains the same), please continue your game for a couple of days, or save and reload your savegame!
  • Added support for the full version of the game, with the 11.1 Patch
  • This version works only with the STEAM and DVD version of FM, other Digital Download versions are not supported.

The current screen still isn't working for me.

Archived