Sports Interactive Community
Jinner Jamie

The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Is there a way to bring back a player who retired from international football but still plays club?

Jinner Jamie,

Unsure if you are the best person to speak with however I do have a question regarding the information found in the Player's Positions field, screen posted just in case the name of the field is incorrect.

DHteP.png

I'm in the process of creating a panel to be used in which if you were to look up Striker you will get a position rating for the whole squad in that position and in conjunction with the assistant manager recommendations you can keep your squad numbers to a minimum so budgets can be kept low and the only funds you spend are for new players in the areas you are lacking in (ideal for younger players and for experts that have to deal with salary caps).

What I'm wanting to know is if you can assist in advising where this information is located in the actual Football Manager files (since FMRTE can edit directly into Football Manager) so I can attempt to create the panels within Football Manager rather than using an editor and potentially corrupting the game save.

Regards

Jinner Jamie,

Unsure if you are the best person to speak with however I do have a question regarding the information found in the Player's Positions field, screen posted just in case the name of the field is incorrect.

DHteP.png

I'm in the process of creating a panel to be used in which if you were to look up Striker you will get a position rating for the whole squad in that position and in conjunction with the assistant manager recommendations you can keep your squad numbers to a minimum so budgets can be kept low and the only funds you spend are for new players in the areas you are lacking in (ideal for younger players and for experts that have to deal with salary caps).

What I'm wanting to know is if you can assist in advising where this information is located in the actual Football Manager files (since FMRTE can edit directly into Football Manager) so I can attempt to create the panels within Football Manager rather than using an editor and potentially corrupting the game save.

Regards

Sorry bud but BraCa is the guy you need to get that sort of information off. He is known as Ruci on here, he maybe hard to reach at this moment though as he is currently busy with his MSc.

while i realise this could be a dumb qn, do you have an RTE for FM06?

No FMRTE only goes back to FM08, try googling FMM for FM06.

Is this version compatible with FM10? I looked on the FMRTE official site and there's only the 4.3 version to download.

Thanks Jinner. Much appreciated.

One more question. I know it says that FMRTE can crash your game, but can it corrupt a save?

It can but only in extreme cases, it is always best to back up your save. Try the 3 incremental save system in game or whatever its called.

It can but only in extreme cases, it is always best to back up your save. Try the 3 incremental save system in game or whatever its called.

I do use the incremental saves already, but was just concerned that using FMRTE might corrupt or destabilize my save.

I do use the incremental saves already, but was just concerned that using FMRTE might corrupt or destabilize my save.

I wouldn't worry too much, I have really had a save go corrupt and when it has it is usually been down to to a bug in FMRTE. Those bugs would be highlighted in the notes on the page where you download FMRTE from.

is it possible to use FMRTE to appoint a unemployed manager to a club?

is it possible to use FMRTE to appoint a unemployed manager to a club?

You can and to do this on FMRTE go to 'Team Staff' page and right click on the Manager, a menu will appear click on the option to swap with another staff member. Then type in what staff member you want to swap with, they will then swap clubs/unemployment once you have returned to the game and continued.

Note: You can only swap staff with same job role. i.e. if your Man Utd you couldn't swap Mourinho with Mike Phelan so you got a mint assistant, it wont work because they have different job roles.

You could make Mourinho your assistant my swapping him with an unemployed manager. When he's unemployed change his roles on FMRTE by putting his manager stat down to 1 and assistant manager stat to 20. Go back in game and continue, then go back to FMRTE onto your club staff, right click on your assistant and swap with Mourinho.

If you fancy an international job you can do this too, right click on manager e.g Capello (on the England staff screen on FMRTE) swap, type in your manager name. Hey presto you are now manager of England, and you haven't lost your club job, Capello will just be unemployed.

Note: If your a numpty and went to your staff screen, right clicked on you and swapped with Capello then you will soon find youself unemployed and Capello has kept his job and taken yours.

Original source: Triv from FM Base: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/41009-changing-managers-fmrte.html#post554909

You can and to do this on FMRTE go to 'Team Staff' page and right click on the Manager, a menu will appear click on the option to swap with another staff member. Then type in what staff member you want to swap with, they will then swap clubs/unemployment once you have returned to the game and continued.

Note: You can only swap staff with same job role. i.e. if your Man Utd you couldn't swap Mourinho with Mike Phelan so you got a mint assistant, it wont work because they have different job roles.

You could make Mourinho your assistant my swapping him with an unemployed manager. When he's unemployed change his roles on FMRTE by putting his manager stat down to 1 and assistant manager stat to 20. Go back in game and continue, then go back to FMRTE onto your club staff, right click on your assistant and swap with Mourinho.

If you fancy an international job you can do this too, right click on manager e.g Capello (on the England staff screen on FMRTE) swap, type in your manager name. Hey presto you are now manager of England, and you haven't lost your club job, Capello will just be unemployed.

Note: If your a numpty and went to your staff screen, right clicked on you and swapped with Capello then you will soon find youself unemployed and Capello has kept his job and taken yours.

Original source: Triv from FM Base: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/41009-changing-managers-fmrte.html#post554909

thank you very much

Editing minimum fee release clause doesnt work? I tried reducing, for example, Jucilei's release clause and it simply doesnt change.

Editing minimum fee release clause doesnt work? I tried reducing, for example, Jucilei's release clause and it simply doesnt change.

It does work, what version of FMRTE are you using?

Hi all,

I used future transfer to sell Rooney to Real Madrid everything went wellwink.gif

However when I checked him later he shows up with no value/no contract etc etc

I have used FMRTE to address this but nothing changes in game.....I have exited out of both restarted and again nothing has changed.....last go I updated his contract etc and selected FREEZE again no change in game

However in FMRTE he shows up as having $160k a week

just wondering as well in previous versions there was a slide down menu where you could change a players happiness etc(such as hasnt settled at club/wants to move to bigger club..it was a sizeable list) that is no longer there or am I missing something????

Hoping in future versions all players /staff will have a future transfer/loan box showing up even if there isnt a transfer arranged as that would stop us needing to change an allready set up transfer not to happen in order to carry out our desired ones......in effect it would be like the pre game editor you could transfer/loan anyone at any time.....and the game would not lose the other generated transfers/loans that we have to change.

cheers guys

Hi all,

I used future transfer to sell Rooney to Real Madrid everything went wellwink.gif

However when I checked him later he shows up with no value/no contract etc etc

I have used FMRTE to address this but nothing changes in game.....I have exited out of both restarted and again nothing has changed.....last go I updated his contract etc and selected FREEZE again no change in game

However in FMRTE he shows up as having $160k a week

just wondering as well in previous versions there was a slide down menu where you could change a players happiness etc(such as hasnt settled at club/wants to move to bigger club..it was a sizeable list) that is no longer there or am I missing something????

Hoping in future versions all players /staff will have a future transfer/loan box showing up even if there isnt a transfer arranged as that would stop us needing to change an allready set up transfer not to happen in order to carry out our desired ones......in effect it would be like the pre game editor you could transfer/loan anyone at any time.....and the game would not lose the other generated transfers/loans that we have to change.

cheers guys

Hi kingrobbo,

Did you change the value and wages in the transfer?

it was made using another player's future transfer....................checked other ones Ihave done and they all are fine

what is even stranger is the fact the option to sign player for free isnt showing up either, you would expect to see that with someone who is ''out of contract''

other thing in his info screen all stats are there apart from the line that shows non competative games....its gone !!!!

Apologies if this is already here somewhere but I have searched and found zilch.

Coach Information:

The non tactical attribute 'Hardness Of Training', what is the best setting, high/low?

Coaching attribute 'Player', what is this and what is the best setting?

Cheers

xxx

it was made using another player's future transfer....................checked other ones Ihave done and they all are fine

what is even stranger is the fact the option to sign player for free isnt showing up either, you would expect to see that with someone who is ''out of contract''

other thing in his info screen all stats are there apart from the line that shows non competative games....its gone !!!!

This seems odd, I've been using the future transfers alot recently and I haven't experienced anything like this. Your problem has stumped me and I really don't know how you could rectify it.

Apologies if this is already here somewhere but I have searched and found zilch.

Coach Information:

The non tactical attribute 'Hardness Of Training', what is the best setting, high/low?

Coaching attribute 'Player', what is this and what is the best setting?

Cheers

xxx

I'm not too sure but you could have a play around and see what gives you the best results. Other then that you could have a look at other coaches and see what they are set to and follow that.

I'm not too sure but you could have a play around and see what gives you the best results. Other then that you could have a look at other coaches and see what they are set to and follow that.

I have already tried the coach part but I am in the middle of a long term, full match (personally managed) test save, so playing around with it isn't an option and won't be for some considerable time.

Maybe it's just me but surely 'Hardness Of Training' is very important as to how effective a coach is, yet I have never found an explanation of it. (other than guesses)

Thanks anyway.

xxx

In any future updates or versions of FMRTE I'd really like the feature of being able to setup loans for players, to help me get my reserve and youth players out of the club and earning experience.

In any future updates or versions of FMRTE I'd really like the feature of being able to setup loans for players, to help me get my reserve and youth players out of the club and earning experience.

Wow! you must be really annoyed.:D

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, the search tool didnt bring up anything concrete for me but is there a way to prevent the use the FMRTE in network or LAN games?

This seems odd, I've been using the future transfers alot recently and I haven't experienced anything like this. Your problem has stumped me and I really don't know how you could rectify it.

it turned out rooney was showing in real's ''b'' team...what I did was to swap him with someone in madrid squad and his contract was solved:thup:

However when I checked later in game Rooney seems fine however there is a blank(no name) showing up in the squad selected????

so checked again in fmrte and there are 2 Rooneys in madrid squad(not in game just fmrte)

so my head is now about to explode any ideas Jinner:confused:

was thinking of giving 1 of the roonets low stats and expired contract hoping madrid release him....leaving 1 at club

I'm not sure if this has been asked before' date=' the search tool didnt bring up anything concrete for me but is there a way to prevent the use the FMRTE in network or LAN games?[/quote']

I think only the host computer can use FMRTE in LAN games, so if you are not the host there isn't anything you can do.

it turned out rooney was showing in real's ''b'' team...what I did was to swap him with someone in madrid squad and his contract was solved:thup:

However when I checked later in game Rooney seems fine however there is a blank(no name) showing up in the squad selected????

so checked again in fmrte and there are 2 Rooneys in madrid squad(not in game just fmrte)

so my head is now about to explode any ideas Jinner:confused:

was thinking of giving 1 of the roonets low stats and expired contract hoping madrid release him....leaving 1 at club

I really don't know what to suggest, your probably best to gey rid of the one you don't want.

I was redirected here regarding a question I have.

Is it possible to change a newgens hair style?

Cheers guys.

I was redirected here regarding a question I have.

Is it possible to change a newgens hair style?

Cheers guys.

You can edit the hair colour but that will only show in the match engine not on the player profile.

for Mac was released on July 11, patch 11.3 compatible with the os lion, the build has changed and no longer works ifmrte. there is a new release is compatible with the new build of 11.3?? Hello everyone and thanks for the reply.

You can edit the hair colour but that will only show in the match engine not on the player profile.

Cheers for the reply Jamie. Is there a way to do with a config file? I looked through the facegen pack but there is no faces, there is just hair so I don't know if you can or not. :s

for Mac was released on July 11, patch 11.3 compatible with the os lion, the build has changed and no longer works ifmrte. there is a new release is compatible with the new build of 11.3?? Hello everyone and thanks for the reply.

I'll update the OP now, thanks for that.

Cheers for the reply Jamie. Is there a way to do with a config file? I looked through the facegen pack but there is no faces, there is just hair so I don't know if you can or not. :s

I'm not sure, I think your asking in the Skinning Hideout.

I think only the host computer can use FMRTE in LAN games, so if you are not the host there isn't anything you can do.

I really don't know what to suggest, your probably best to gey rid of the one you don't want.

Hi Jinner tried removing one...and both go ...and if you adjust the info on one...both change????

so its done me head in

Is there a Mirror out there for the latest FMRTE?

Game Front won't load for some reason,

My game might be bugged as I'm in 2028 and several of my homegrown - Never been outside england players don't register as homegrown for the purpose of registering for tournaments and it is annoying me. I'm guessing FMRTE is the only fix and I can't seem to download it.

Any Help appreciated.

Is there a Mirror out there for the latest FMRTE?

Game Front won't load for some reason,

My game might be bugged as I'm in 2028 and several of my homegrown - Never been outside england players don't register as homegrown for the purpose of registering for tournaments and it is annoying me. I'm guessing FMRTE is the only fix and I can't seem to download it.

Any Help appreciated.

here is link to fmrte site http://www.fmrte.com/

also check fmbase/ sortitoutsi they have links

when using future transfer to update current events.....on pressing future transfer icon get this error message

exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

the future transfers loads but if i try to use it as normal causes a crash when reloading game

any help guys...I will try a reinstall first

cheers

Thanks - Managed to finally download via SortitoutSi

Couldn't work out how to install the rapidshare one it kept giving out an error. will battle on trying to get the gamefront working.

iFMRTE v1.0 (FMRTE for MAC OS X) With Support for Patch 11.3 Lion:

Current Version: 0.4

Release Status: Released

Download iFMRTE 0.4.dmg

Mirrors: iFMRTE 0.4.dmg

BETA Testers NEEDED: If you are playing FM in Mac OS X and you want to help this project, please send me an email or a PM with these info:

- OS X version (10.5, 10.6 ...)

- Architecture (32bits, 64bits)

- Game version (11.2.1 or newer)

- Game type, DVD or STEAM

For 10.5 and 10.7 (Lion) Users

Please test this version and check if it works or not. If not, create a new post here with the error message (if there is one) and your system info like OSX version, arch type (32/64bits/ppc)

Change log0.4

• Added Support for the 11.3 Patch (Lion Patch) both STEAM and DVD versions
  • Introduced a completely new User Interface, based on the original Windows version
  • Now you have to press the save icon to save anything you change with iFMRTE
  • Now iFMRTE can read your game version
  • A lot of "under-the hood" changes, now FMRTE and iFMRTE share the same code base (previous versions of iFMRTE were based on outdated versions of FMRTE)

Change log 0.2

• Added 11.2.1 DVD support
  • Editing clubs finances is now possible (the GUI was missing in the previous version)
  • Edit players attributes is now possible

Changelog 0.1b

• Added 11.2.1 STEAM support
  • Clubs finances editing is working properly
  • Edit players attributes is now possible

IMPORTANT

• iFMRTE DO NOT SAVE THE CHANGES AUTOMATICALLY (you must press the save button). This was changed to make iFMRTE behave like FMRTE for Windows.
  • This is a highly untested version, you SHOULD make a backup of your savegame before you use iFMRTE!!

Known Issues

• Editing Goal Keeper attributes its not possible yes
  • Data fields shows date and time, the time is useless, change only the data..
  • On the new menubar, only the Save icon is working!

Editing league tables, any advice?

I've Got my game to start in May 2011 but a few teams are getting promoted when in real life they were relegated, I've edited a league table as a test and it did nothing, all the wins/losses/draws/GF/GA/points have changed to what I edited them to but the teams haven't moved position. Is it because the playoffs have already been drawn?

Editing league tables, any advice?

I've Got my game to start in May 2011 but a few teams are getting promoted when in real life they were relegated, I've edited a league table as a test and it did nothing, all the wins/losses/draws/GF/GA/points have changed to what I edited them to but the teams haven't moved position. Is it because the playoffs have already been drawn?

i think you have to exit out of game totally for it to work.....not 100% sure but worth a try

If playoffs are drawn, you're too late

veg is there a way of changing play off winner to get around it???

i have destroyed teams peviously to make sure a team went up thro play offs;)

bollocks! well, thanks anyway.

Question: does editing tables actually work? Could someone give me a quick walkthrough? I've been messing about, changing the tables in various ways as a test and it NEVER seems to have any effect. I've noticed that you can only change games played, wins, losses etc. but not the value for table position, or at least that's what I've found, is it supposed to be like that? Also, you can apparently delete teams from the table. What effect would that have? I've done it by accident, but never saved FMRTE after accidentally deleting a team, figuring it'd break the game in some way. Thanks in advance.

@CMdan44

Yes editing league tables does work.

Bring up the table you wish to edit, you can edit the following: Played, Wins, Draws, Loses, Goals For / Against / Difference and Points. Anything you do edit you must remember to press the save icon. You will have to use your brain / calculator to work out any differences from the original standings to your newly edited ones. Any changes you make will can be seen almost straight away but positional changes will not take effect until the next round of matches are played. Therefore if you change a team in 7th to have more points then the team in 6th, they will not swap over until the next fixture is played. Also if you want a team to be deducted points don't do it until they have sufficient points to be taken off as this may crash your game.

You can't delete/ remove teams from within a league using FMRTE, that is only do able in the official editor.

The position cheat was mental your striker or midfielder would hit a shot that hard you wouldnt even see it move was preety funny whilst messing about on a save game with 3 off the lads... 23700 cheat is good on CBs makes them really solid and doesnt concede alot but can get a little bit boring after awhile. Still all good if you want to just relax and chill out whilst playing FM :)

Does this still work at all for any players?

@CMdan44

Yes editing league tables does work.

Bring up the table you wish to edit, you can edit the following: Played, Wins, Draws, Loses, Goals For / Against / Difference and Points. Anything you do edit you must remember to press the save icon. You will have to use your brain / calculator to work out any differences from the original standings to your newly edited ones. Any changes you make will can be seen almost straight away but positional changes will not take effect until the next round of matches are played. Therefore if you change a team in 7th to have more points then the team in 6th, they will not swap over until the next fixture is played. Also if you want a team to be deducted points don't do it until they have sufficient points to be taken off as this may crash your game.

You can't delete/ remove teams from within a league using FMRTE, that is only do able in the official editor.

Cheers my freind. I figured you wouldn't be able to actually delete teams from the league in-game, but like I say when I had a team highlighted one time I accidentally caught the delete key on my keyboard and it removed that team in FMRTE, guessing it does nothing in-game then. I didn't realise I had to wait for the next fixture, that's all I was doing wrong. Thanks again.

I'm not sure about that number but I know for definite that 32700 works.

How do you save presets in the presets manager?