The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if there will be a new release of the editor for the new patch or will the last version work on both patches thanks.

I highly doubt there will be a new release until 11.3 comes out. The current version runs on all versions except for 11.2 and any future patches.

Hi,

If anyone here is playing FM 2011 11.2.1 and has a Mac, please read this http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=721&pid=4169#pid4169

Cheers

Updated the OP with this news.

I have a question, Can I change the style of my chairman? I mean if I could make her like the chairman of the manchester city. How can i do??

P.D: Sorry for my english

Thankc, cheers.

You can and there are three different Chairmen types:

1) Foreground: They throw money at the club to spend so basically a Man City type.

2) Background: They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.

3) Underwriter: They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

You can find this in the finance tab of FMRTE.

Hey, i'm having a serious problem with FMRTE, wondered if anyone has any idea about it. I start FMRTE up and it comes up, i have my game loaded and then i click the load button on FMRTE, it just crashes! I've tried to Reinstall and fix it and even tried other version and they all just crash! They were working at one point, even after the latest patch, so i can't see the patch having anything to do with it. If anyone knows anything at all or even how to fix the problem, i'd be very thankfull :)

I use it for my sign-up on these forums, so it's kind of important.

Hey, i'm having a serious problem with FMRTE, wondered if anyone has any idea about it. I start FMRTE up and it comes up, i have my game loaded and then i click the load button on FMRTE, it just crashes! I've tried to Reinstall and fix it and even tried other version and they all just crash! They were working at one point, even after the latest patch, so i can't see the patch having anything to do with it. If anyone knows anything at all or even how to fix the problem, i'd be very thankfull :)

I use it for my sign-up on these forums, so it's kind of important.

Try uninstalling the .net framework v4 the download it again. Some did that and said that they had success.

Will you put an option to make a player retire earlier than expected in the game ? I've 2 players retiring but they don't appear retiring because they also have coach attributes ! That's something you should work on ! I would like to make some old players retire asap ( players above 33 years old ) to make room for youngsters !

Taken From FMRTE Forums.

For Mac Users.

iFMRTE v0.1 Alpha

Download: iFMRTEv0.1.dmg

This version don't have anything special, its just a preview version, with a pretty simple GUI (i'm still thinking how the mac version GUI will look like..)

and this version won't let you edit anything, and only shows you 10 clubs and 10 players (although it already loads almost everything)..

For players, you can see First/Last/Common Name and his ID...

THIS VERSION SHOULD BE USED FOR:

Test if you system can load FMRTE

Test if your game can be loaded by FMRTE

Nothing else...

Requirements

Mac OS X 10.6

Football Manager 11.2.1 (STEAM VERSION)

Note

This version was built with MONO (http://www.mono-project.com), but as far as I know, everything FMRTE requires, is in the FMRTE package, so it should not be necessary to install MONO 2.8

New Release for Mac Users:

RE: iFMRTE v1.0 (FMRTE for MAC OS X)

iFMRTE v0.1b - Released

Download link: http://www.massmirror.com/96727f3ccbf133...7d6f6.html

Please make sure you backup your savegame as FMRTE may crash or corrupt your savegame.

This version is expected to have a lot of bugs, so please report in here if you found any..

Changelist

Players editing is now possible

NOTE:In this version FMRTE autosaves as soon as you change anything, so you don't need to press any button to save your changes.

NOTE2:Some attributes like born, nationality, hair/skin colour are not editable in this version

Plus a Screenie:

screenshot20110218at103.png

Like FMRTE on Facebook|Follow FMRTE on Twitter

Another Mac release:

iFMRTE v1.0 (FMRTE for MAC OS X)

Current Version: 0.2

Release Status: Released

Download: http://www.massmirror.com/c4f868d56382f1...4d64a.html

BETA Testers NEEDED: If you are playing FM in Mac OS X and you want to help this project, please send me an email or a PM with these info:

- OS X version (10.5, 10.6 ...)

- Architecture (32bits, 64bits)

- Game version (11.2.1 or newer)

- Game type, DVD or STEAM

Changelog 0.2

Added 11.2.1 DVD support

Editing clubs finances is now possible (the GUI was missing in the previous version)

Edit players attributes is now possible

Changelog 0.1b

Added 11.2.1 STEAM support

Clubs finances editing is working properly

Edit players attributes is now possible

What's missing

Offsets for staff ,gamer, ... (this should not be difficult to fix)

Design a new GUI from scratch (the GUI used in the Windows version can't be ported), this will take some time

Todo list for the next public release

Add some basic features, like editing players positions, clubs information...

Add support for the 11.3 version (if it cames out before this)

screenshot20110219at726.png

[/Quote]

I have created a new logo for FMRTE out of boredom not necessity. I have already released 2 previous versions of it but I wasn't satisfied. I will more then likely make this my final version as I am very happy with it. I also may make more colours I haven't yet decided.

v1.2

bluete.png fmrteminitemplate.png

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20031044/FMRTE+Icon+Pack+v1.3.rar

Installation:

Fisrt of all locate the FMRTE shortcut on your desktop.

If it is not there go the following: Computer/ Local Disc C/ BraCa Soft/ FMRTE. Right click on the FMRTE.exe file highlight send to, then click on Desktop (create shortcut)

Right click on the FMRTE shortcut and select Proporties. A new window will open up, click on the change icon button.

Another window will pop up click on browse, a thrid will open up and on the left hand ther will be a list of directories including Favorites, Libraries, computer ect..

Under favorites desktop should be displayed. Click on that, find FMRTE Icons Pack folder click on that again and in there you will see a Green, Red, Blue, Black and Purple version

Select the one you want and then click open, then ok and finally apply.

The new Icon should be displayed.

Repeat this for Mini-FMRTE.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks.

The downloads wont work :(

Which Links?

For Everyone Who has Had Problems Getting FMRTE To Work A Solution May Have Been Found!!!!!!

FSantoro91 of FMRTE Forums:

Download the Full Setup of the .netFramework install it and, after rebooting your computer, FMRTE should work.

To download the Full Setup (not the Client or some other) go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

Please let me Know if it cures the problem.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a quick fix?

I have the latest FMRTE version as of today and also my FM11 is up to date on steam, i also have the Net Framework 4.

My problem is when i open FMRTE then load my game, it seems to load like normal, but it doesnt load any clubs / players into it, it just has cities etc.

I have started a new game to see if it was a corrupt save but its doing the same on the new game.

Its only happened since i updated to the latest version of FMRTE and deleted all the previous versions i had on my pc, i installed the previous version to see if it was the most recent version which had the problem, but now its happening with the old version as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have the latest FMRTE version as of today and also my FM11 is up to date on steam, i also have the Net Framework 4.

My problem is when i open FMRTE then load my game, it seems to load like normal, but it doesnt load any clubs / players into it, it just has cities etc.

I have started a new game to see if it was a corrupt save but its doing the same on the new game.

Its only happened since i updated to the latest version of FMRTE and deleted all the previous versions i had on my pc, i installed the previous version to see if it was the most recent version which had the problem, but now its happening with the old version as well.

Thanks

Please give this a try.

For Everyone Who has Had Problems Getting FMRTE To Work A Solution May Have Been Found!!!!!!

Download the Full Setup of the .netFramework install it and, after rebooting your computer, FMRTE should work.

To download the Full Setup (not the Client or some other) go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en

not sure what im doing wrong here but when i click load game it just freezes

im running windows 7 Home Premium and have the 11.2 'hotfix' patch

ive reinstalled both fmrte and the .net framework twice but still no success :(

fmrte 10 worked fine, but ive just tried this one after playing FM 11 for a few weeks

any ideas?

thanks

not sure what im doing wrong here but when i click load game it just freezes

im running windows 7 Home Premium and have the 11.2 'hotfix' patch

ive reinstalled both fmrte and the .net framework twice but still no success :(

fmrte 10 worked fine, but ive just tried this one after playing FM 11 for a few weeks

any ideas?

thanks

I know you say you have done it but please try this:

QUOTE]For Everyone Who has Had Problems Getting FMRTE To Work A Solution May Have Been Found!!!!!!

Hey,

I just wondered,Is there anything specific that you should avoid changing at all costs on FMRTE to stop saved games corrupting ?..

I just reached pre season of season 2 and after tinkering the future transfers on FMRTE the next time i loaded the game up 6 saved games had all corrupted and could not load..

I know it's a risk using these programmes and it warns you it can crash your game etc..But basically just wanted to know if there is a safe to change/not safe to change with FMRTE list,or is changing anything a risk ?..

I coudnt imagine playing FM without FMRTE as the transfers the big clubs make are pathetic,but if i'm gonna continue to lose all data changing it to be more realistic then theres no point me messing with the database in anyway anymore.

Never had a problem with all previous versions of FMRTE and FM just seems to be both the latest versions corrupting my games after certain future transfers..

This is using the boxed version on pc installed onto hardrive..Thanks in advance if anyone can give me a heads up.

I know you say you have done it but please try this:

QUOTE]For Everyone Who has Had Problems Getting FMRTE To Work A Solution May Have Been Found!!!!!!

thanks for the reply, ive sorted it.

troubleshoot compatability and set it to xp

:)

Hey guys, i'm having a few problems with FMRTE, not sure if anyone else encountered these problems. Program works fine but i've noticed a few things ...

1. Sometimes when i swap players, usually with youngsters ... alot of the time the players i swap to my team's VALUE and ASK VALUE will be 0, and the players name in the actualy game is greyed out and cannot play. Msg says, the player in on load, but they are not ... ?? Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but if you know how to fix it, that would be great. I've tried setting values in FMRTE for those players, but the players still are greyed out in the game and cannot play, and most of the time, the values get set back to $0 ... Many times when i check the players profile, either in game or in fmrte, it says he's playing for another team ?? It's really strange to me ...

2. When looking for great youth players, i typically check there POSITIONAL RATING in Scout Information (in FMRTE) ... Why is that some players on my team, that have a Current Rating of lets say 82.34 do not have the same positional rating at they're best position ?? I usually find this with FullBacks ...

I have one left fullback that is rated 82.34 in his Current Rating ... i go to Scout Info, and Positional Rating, his rating is 75.34 at left fullback ?? My doesn't it match ?

Anyway, thanks guys for the help and happy gaming !!

Does any know how to stop the game using these numpty Brazilian style nicknames (when there's something in the "Common Name" field in FMTRE) and force it to use proper first and last names?

I tried deleting the name in the common name field, but instead of defaulting to the player's proper name, the player had no name (in the game itself) at all!!

Cheers.

Originally Posted by jack_hayward

Thanks

Please give this a try.

To download the Full Setup (not the Client or some other) go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en .

fmrtebug.png[/img]

Unfortunately what you have posted above didnt work, i uninstalled net framework 4, there was 2 in my add remove programs list, client and extended, so i removed both. Then i restarted amd installed it off the link you gave above, then restarted again. Then loaded FM11 and my save game, then loaded FMRTE and clicked load game, the image above is what comes from that, as you can see in the bottom corner, it loads no players or staff at all and i cant see why! My save game isnt corrupt as its only just been started and saved and hasnt been edited at all as i cant get FMRTE to work.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any response.

I have a question: If I change the CA of a player, say from 80 to 120 will his attributes automatically rise as well?

I am asking because I accidentally set the regen age for dutch leagues at 15 when I was editing leagues in the official editor. As a result I now get very young regens, which wouldn't be a problem in itself but their CA is also very low which means they won't become as good as regens from other countries. I did a little test by starting a new game and raising a random player's CA from 40 to 140 and his attributes changed immediately. However, when I try the same in my save in which I am in season 4 nothing changes in the attributes, not even after holidaying for a few months. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and if attributes are indeed supposed to rise when raising CA? Thanks for the help.

Sorry for the double post......

I have updated my alternative Logo pack for the final time.

v1.5:

Silver

bluesilvere.th.png

Gold

15preview.th.png

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20115751/FMRTE+Icon+Pack+v1.5.rar

Changelist:

Added Silver and Gold variations

Gold Version has 2 additional colours Black and Purple

Added a stadium (Wembley) into the background of the logo for more depth.

Let me know what you think.

News update taken from FMRTE Forums ;)

FMRTE v4.3

Download link: Soon

Changelist:

Changed the way versions are numbered, now the minor version number will match the latest game patch, so now its 4.3

Added support for 11.3 Patch STEAM and DVD version

Fixed some bugs in players freezer, that was causing, in some cases FMRTE to load attributes on wrong players

Removed DeskMetrics analytics system

NOTES:

- This version was tested with DVD and STEAM version, but other digital download version should be working...

Archived