The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys just to update you all on some development news.

Taken from FMRTE Forums:

FMRTE v4.0 - Development News

FMRTE v4.1.2 - Not released yet

Changelist

Fixed a bug in Clubs Information screen that was causing FMRTE to hide "Manager Status" (11.2.1 only)

Fixed a bug with Human Managers (11.2.1 only)

Fixed some minor bugs..

Improved the Freeze feature, now you can choose if you want FMRTE to allow your player attribute to grow, you can also, select attributes that you don't want FMRTE to freeze.. (read notes)

Added 4 new buttons in players search results (Select All, Deselect All, Export to CSV, Export to XML)

Added a new position named "Wide Midfielder" in "General Ranking", more info here

Added some new progressbars to let the user know what FMRTE is doing when it freezes (like when you load the game data..)

Added some missing attributes (Clubs Corporate facilities, youth recruitment..) in Search and Mass Edit windows..

Added match preparation to nations (tested only on 11.2.1)

Added stadiums built date

NOTES:

- You should use the "Freeze Manager" to configure those new features for individual players (REMOVED will be included in the 4.1.3 version)

- Or you can use FMRTE Settings to configure the default behavior for the Freeze System

so im playing the game via steam so the hotfix should download automactically right but when i try and use FMRTE i get this message.

FMRTE does not support your game version (11.2.0f163899), or your savegame is not loaded yet..

does anyone know what i can do to make it work.

cheers

so im playing the game via steam so the hotfix should download automactically right but when i try and use FMRTE i get this message.

FMRTE does not support your game version (11.2.0f163899), or your savegame is not loaded yet..

cheers

Game version 11.2.0 would appear to suggest the hotfix hasn't been applied. Can you install it manually cos it doesn't look like Steam has done it?

cheers

You need to make sure you have the settings in steam to update automatically.

1) To do this open up Steam and go to your games library.

2) Right click on FM 2011 and select Properties.

3) This will bring up a new window with 3 tabs select the middle tab (Updates)

4) In the drop down menu select Automatically update this game.

Sorry for the double post.

I have set a Facebook Page for FMRTE, I have done this because almost everyone has Facebook now a days. I will keep it updated just like this thread on any new releases and what not. It could also be served to help people find solutions to problems with it and catch any new releases if they don't visit these parts often.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Football-Manager-Real-Time-Editor/177134798986938

Edit:

FMRTE is now on Twitter follow it at: http://twitter.com/#!/FMRTE

Jinner Jamie,

It is nice to see some new features, I have been using your editor not just to scout and mod some of my team but I have also been using the editor to correct some kit/display colours such as Wellington Phoenix - Away Colour (White & Yellow - unreadable, in which I change to White & Black - readable)

However in 3D Mode the display bar has WelPho, is it possible to correct this once your career has started using FMRTE, or if possible have this feature created as this helps with correcting some silly errors SI have made. I don't want to quit use their editor and restart a new career every time I see an error.

Also a feature in which you can extract these modifications so if a restart is required any changes that have been made can be used with a game restart, or at least a list of changes made so you could create the changes using the FM Editor program.

Regards

I see the option that says "Retired From Int. Foot.", but I am not able to check or uncheck it? I wanted to bring Stephan Ireland out of retirement, but the the tick box isn't active. Is this going to be added or fixed?

Cheers,

The editor is great once again...

Seller

Jinner Jamie,

It is nice to see some new features, I have been using your editor not just to scout and mod some of my team but I have also been using the editor to correct some kit/display colours such as Wellington Phoenix - Away Colour (White & Yellow - unreadable, in which I change to White & Black - readable)

However in 3D Mode the display bar has WelPho, is it possible to correct this once your career has started using FMRTE, or if possible have this feature created as this helps with correcting some silly errors SI have made. I don't want to quit use their editor and restart a new career every time I see an error.

Also a feature in which you can extract these modifications so if a restart is required any changes that have been made can be used with a game restart, or at least a list of changes made so you could create the changes using the FM Editor program.

Regards

I take no credibility for any of the work done to create this tool all thanks must go to Ruci/BraCa. I don't understand what you are getting at, are saying that the clubs name is wrong in the display?

I see the option that says "Retired From Int. Foot.", but I am not able to check or uncheck it? I wanted to bring Stephan Ireland out of retirement, but the the tick box isn't active. Is this going to be added or fixed?

Cheers,

The editor is great once again...

Seller

You can't edit that I cannot remember why.

You need to make sure you have the settings in steam to update automatically.

1) To do this open up Steam and go to your games library.

2) Right click on FM 2011 and select Properties.

3) This will bring up a new window with 3 tabs select the middle tab (Updates)

4) In the drop down menu select Automatically update this game.

hi mate my steam account is already on the setting you describe is the hotfix available for steam users.

hi mate my steam account is already on the setting you describe is the hotfix available for steam users.

Yes but you can only get it via automatic updates through steam, by downloading the hotfix from SI forums/ Website you can corrupt the game. Meaning you will have to Uninstall the game then reinstall it. If like you have said that it is already on that setting, then check in FM what version you have. Do this by going into the game preferences screen.

I take no credibility for any of the work done to create this tool all thanks must go to Ruci/BraCa. I don't understand what you are getting at, are saying that the clubs name is wrong in the display?

I know from pas experiences playing in previous versions of Football Manager that the six letter name is used for the TV Mode scoreboard, and in other cases the team colors might be off when it comes to the colors I correct those, however the next can't be corrected.

These images might make it easier to understand;

V7iEU.pngSFXD6.jpgsyBdg.png

In this case SI have done something that actually has the team name/short name for these teams showing, however in some instances the six letter name is used and this is what I would like to be able to correct in game this way I can change all teams that are incorrect.

This way if you see an error you can correct it rather than correcting and restarting over and over again.

Also if there is a way to export the changes you have made if you need to restart a new career you could then make the changes you have already made with the official editor to ensure those fields are corrected.

I hope this helps to explain what I'm asking?

Regards

It's out !

FMRTE v4.1.2 - Released

I'm proud to announce that FMRTE is now compatible with the latest Patch for Football Manager 2011

IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1, 11.1.1 or 11.2.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install one of those patches.

If you need to download the Patch, please visit the game official website http://www.footballmanager.com

Download Links:

FMRTE v4.1.2 Installer

FMRTE v4.1.2 Compressed (.rar)

If you found a bug, please report it here

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (4.1.0 to 4.1.2)

Fixed a bug in Clubs Information screen that was causing FMRTE to hide "Manager Status" (11.2.1 only)

Fixed some minor bugs on user interface

Fixed a bug with Human Managers (11.2.1 only)

Fixed some minor bugs..

Improved the Freeze feature, now you can choose if you want FMRTE to allow your player attribute to grow, you can also, select attributes that you don't want FMRTE to freeze.. (read notes)

Added 4 new buttons in players search results (Select All, Deselect All, Export to CSV, Export to XML)

Added a new position named "Wide Midfielder" in "General Ranking", more info here

Added some new progressbars to let the user know what FMRTE is doing when it freezes (like when you load the game data..)

Added some missing attributes (Clubs Corporate facilities, youth recruitment..) in Search and Mass Edit windows..

Added match preparation to nations (tested only on 11.2.1)

Added stadiums built date

Added an option in FMRTE Settings, that allows you to choose if you want to see wages per week,month or year

Notes

This version does not work with FM 2011 DEMO

Some changes are not visible until you continue your game for a few days, there is nothing I can do about it right now..

Editing Players Retire date seems to be buggy, please do not use it, or backup your save before use it..

IMPORTANT NOTES:

FMRTE may have bugs that can crash your game, use it at your own risk, and make sure you backup your savegame!

I know from pas experiences playing in previous versions of Football Manager that the six letter name is used for the TV Mode scoreboard, and in other cases the team colors might be off when it comes to the colors I correct those, however the next can't be corrected.

These images might make it easier to understand;

V7iEU.pngSFXD6.jpgsyBdg.png

In this case SI have done something that actually has the team name/short name for these teams showing, however in some instances the six letter name is used and this is what I would like to be able to correct in game this way I can change all teams that are incorrect.

This way if you see an error you can correct it rather than correcting and restarting over and over again.

Also if there is a way to export the changes you have made if you need to restart a new career you could then make the changes you have already made with the official editor to ensure those fields are corrected.

I hope this helps to explain what I'm asking?

Regards

As to regards to the Official FM Editor I'm a novice. I would put your own thread out there to see if anyone can help you.

How well does FMRTE works like a scout tool?, can it be compared to Genie Scout?, i am only interested in using FMRTE to find promising players nothing else and since Genie Scout propably won't be out in January either i am curious about using FMRTE.

I have used Genie Scout once and I couldn't get the hang of it. I wont say FMRTE is better but it hasn't steered me wrong yet.

As to regards to the Official FM Editor I'm a novice. I would put your own thread out there to see if anyone can help you.

I know how to change with the FM Editor, however if you make these changes they will not show in your current game, you have to restart a new career, however by changing the team colors, and kits with FMRTE they do change in the game straight away, it would be good to all for additional on-the-fly editing using the FMRTE.

I know how to change with the FM Editor, however if you make these changes they will not show in your current game, you have to restart a new career, however by changing the team colors, and kits with FMRTE they do change in the game straight away, it would be good to all for additional on-the-fly editing using the FMRTE.

FMRTE cannot change club or stadia names as FM uses a different method than the rest of the database. That is why it has never been added to FMRTE.

However:

I have found this which may help you in that regards, it may take more time then another fashion but can help you. Scroll down to the LNC file part have a read through it will help. I'm almost certain LNC files can be added to the database at anytime.

http://footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=EDT,_DDT_and_LNC_Files

How well does FMRTE works like a scout tool?, can it be compared to Genie Scout?, i am only interested in using FMRTE to find promising players nothing else and since Genie Scout propably won't be out in January either i am curious about using FMRTE.

Not as good as Scout but you can do it. Enter the required maximum age and minimum PA and any other requirements in the filters in the search screens.

Could somebody please explain to me why is that when I want to change somebody's position in FMRTE that it just reverts back to what it was before? I'm saving it after I do it but it just keeps happening. I'm now stuck with a player who no longer actually has a best position.

Any ideas?

Could somebody please explain to me why is that when I want to change somebody's position in FMRTE that it just reverts back to what it was before? I'm saving it after I do it but it just keeps happening. I'm now stuck with a player who no longer actually has a best position.

Any ideas?

You have to change both current and new positions and make sure in game that the player isn't learning one.

You have to change both current and new positions and make sure in game that the player isn't learning one.

Hmm, it's changed back again. I think it's a bug.

Positions

midfield = 10

Attacker = 20

Right side = 16

Left side = 20

Center = 20

New positions

AML = 18

AMC = 10

AMR = 15

STR = 12. I keep changing this to 20 but it keeps changing back to 12. The player isn't training in any new positions.

Any ideas as to what the problem is?

can you make a takeover happen with the FMRTE???

You can yes, on the club information screen there is the chairman status change that to 1 and save it. Then continue your game and within a few days it will say your chairman wants to leave, be warned though it will not guarantee you a tycoon take over.

Hmm, it's changed back again. I think it's a bug.

Positions

midfield = 10

Attacker = 20

Right side = 16

Left side = 20

Center = 20

New positions

AML = 18

AMC = 10

AMR = 15

STR = 12. I keep changing this to 20 but it keeps changing back to 12. The player isn't training in any new positions.

Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Bump.

Anybody know why this guy wont stay set as a striker?

Bump.

Anybody know why this guy wont stay set as a striker?

I don't know about FM11, but in previous versions, if a player had been retrained in a position, that position would continually revert when edited with FMRTE. So basically, once a player has had any sort of retraining at, for example, left back, it was then impossible to use FMRTE to change his ability at left back.

I don't know about FM11, but in previous versions, if a player had been retrained in a position, that position would continually revert when edited with FMRTE. So basically, once a player has had any sort of retraining at, for example, left back, it was then impossible to use FMRTE to change his ability at left back.

I'm guessing thats what the problem is then as I did start out training him as a striker. Disappointing but good to know for future reference.

Thanks. :thup:

Guest Jon Parkman

Hi all,

I have a feeling I'm being pretty dim and missing something simple, but is there a way to make the MiniFMRTE window work over the top of full-screen FM? It doesnt seem to be visible in full screen mode (1300 ish x 800 ish resolution I think) and I can't play FM windowed as I play on my TV (1900x1080) and the text becomes far too small to read at distance.

Cheers

Jon

dking

Yeah, go into relations and click the drop down box and select other nationality. Then choose which nationality you want to give to the player you're editing.

About the position problem you mentioned above. There was another poster who suggested a method of getting round this problem. I think it involved cloning the player whose position you want to edit and copying over/cloning his attributes and other info to another player who hasn't been retrained in another position. I can't recall how it works exactly or tell you how the cloning system with FMRTE works as I've never used it. Perhaps someone else can tell you the exact steps needed to clone a player and get round the position problem. Or you could search for it on this thread or the FM2010 FMRTE thread. I think it was in the FMRTE 2010 thread.

Will it be possible in future versions to incorporate the EU Member tickbox for non-EU nations? You mentioned in previous version updates something about nations being treated as UE. What is UE an abbreviation of?

Thanks for fixing the problem with mass editing personality attributes. Appreciate that one being fixed.

This version of FMRTE feels smoother and more more responsive. Great work Ruci.

Archived