Sports Interactive Community
lfc7

FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

Cant believe Kenny Dalglish has posted 1,578 times & finally decided to tell his story of 2011 :p hahaha ;).

Based upon your transfer targets Spud why not go for a CB who Liverpool are said to be chasing? e.g. Cahill, Shawcross ect

Ha, i know, it's quite uncanny the way the season unfolded like that. Utd also won the title and West ham went down. :D

I think i will go for Cahill. However, i don't want to block Wilson's development. Samba is another option too. Not keen on Shawcross though.

just for anyone starting a new game, retrain Suso to the AMR position and give him games there. developes quite well and his dribbling and speed stats shoot up. he's turned into a bit of a littlier Messi for me.

:D Players trying to be taken from me Left, right and Center :( , Suarez, but staying, Meireles, But staying, and now Cavani who i had to offer new contract so he would stay otherwise Real Madrid were gonna offer for him

Mate don;t panic when players are linked to other clubs, you'll end up having to offer new contracts every season. just set them to refuse all bids and if they get unhappy and want a chat tell them you want them to be part of the clubs future. that normally makes them sorry and their happy to stay

and anyway clubs will chase a player until you want to sell him and then you can;t get a bid for him no matter what you offer them out for!

Alright lads loading up for a bit I can't believe no one commented on the great win I posted last night ;)

Sorry i just seen this now. can't believe i never told you how great you are for acheiving this :) haha sorry mate, great result and judging form your posts Hulk is on his way to setting a few goals records for the club.

Ha, i know, it's quite uncanny the way the season unfolded like that. Utd also won the title and West ham went down. :D

I think i will go for Cahill. However, i don't want to block Wilson's development. Samba is another option too. Not keen on Shawcross though.

Go with Cahill. I signed him start of the season, plays well with Carragher, and also has scored quite a few on corners.

Alright lads loading up for a bit will be on and off over the next few hrs as I have to get a few things ready for work

Sorry i just seen this now. can't believe i never told you how great you are for acheiving this :) haha sorry mate, great result and judging form your posts Hulk is on his way to setting a few goals records for the club.

Hahahaha

Hulk is a beast

Loading up :D currently 1st with a game in hand :) and 6 points from 2 games in CL group also.l

Alright mate

Proper gutted as am at the 30th Dec and I means I can offer Messi a contract as his deal expires in 6 months but he won't even enter negotiations WTF as if

Phil Jones?

I considered him but i want someone with more experience right now. I sold Agger to Bayern for £15m. Part of me regrets it, but he didn't make one appearance last season due to injury.

Go with Cahill. I signed him start of the season, plays well with Carragher, and also has scored quite a few on corners.

He rejected my contract bizzarely. I may go back in for him. My only concern being he doesn't seem too different to Skrtel! I would have gone for Sakho, but he is injured until Christmas.

I've bought in Young(15m) and Adam(8m), plus Friedel on a free as back up for Reina(hopefully he won't be needed). I need a CB/LB/CF(Cahill or Samba/Enrique or Taiwo/and Olic hopefully) and possibly another CM/Winger(Sissoko/Marin). I've raised 40m through Cole, Jova, Aqua, N'Gog, Degen and Agger. Trying to find a home for Poulsen and Konchesky, who keeps rejecting every contract from other clubs :mad:

Aurelio may leave, although i'm not against keeping him, especially until i find a LB.

I would rather go with Samba. Just because he has rejected you once. How dare he? ha. How about Howedes or Kjaer?

Im not a huge fan of Enrique to be honest so thats not my choice. I would be tempted to sign Jose Angel who performs solid for my Hoffe side. Have you got rid of Insua?

Alright mate

Proper gutted as am at the 30th Dec and I means I can offer Messi a contract as his deal expires in 6 months but he won't even enter negotiations WTF as if

That would be an amazing signing if you could get him!!!

Season 2014/2015 Review

Competitions

English Premier League - 2nd (7pts behind Arsenal)

Champions Cup - Winners (Lyon 2-3 Liverpool)

FA Cup - Knocked out 5th Round (0-1 against Blackburn)

League Cup - Knocked out 3rd Round (0-1 Burnley)

Community Shield - Winners (0-1 Man City)

Goals

Taufic Guarch - 20 Goals in 41 Apps

Guiseppe Rossi - 15 Goals in 40 Apps

Mirko Vucinic - 10 in 39 Apps

Awards

Reina, David Luis in Premier League Player's Team of the Year

Taufic Guarch - Champions Cup Goal of the Competition

Reina, Agger in World Team of the Year

Can't believe that I won the Champions Cup and no players in team of the competition.

Going Forward...

Next Season I'm going to have a real push at the League Cup as its the only domestic cup I haven't won. I will be in the following Competition:

English Premier League

Club World Championship

Champions Cup

FA Cup

League Cup

Super Cup

Community Shield

So hopefully a good year for silverware. Wish me luck and here's a few shots from last season (Ill have a few more next season):

2014-15-Table.jpg

2014-15-best11.jpg

That would be an amazing signing if you could get him!!!

Dosent look like I will get him

Season 2014/2015 Review

Competitions

English Premier League - 2nd (7pts behind Arsenal)

Champions Cup - Winners (Lyon 2-3 Liverpool)

FA Cup - Knocked out 5th Round (0-1 against Blackburn)

League Cup - Knocked out 3rd Round (0-1 Burnley)

Community Shield - Winners (0-1 Man City)

Goals

Taufic Guarch - 20 Goals in 41 Apps

Guiseppe Rossi - 15 Goals in 40 Apps

Mirko Vucinic - 10 in 39 Apps

Awards

Reina, David Luis in Premier League Player's Team of the Year

Taufic Guarch - Champions Cup Goal of the Competition

Reina, Agger in World Team of the Year

Can't believe that I won the Champions Cup and no players in team of the competition.

Going Forward...

Next Season I'm going to have a real push at the League Cup as its the only domestic cup I haven't won. I will be in the following Competition:

English Premier League

Club World Championship

Champions Cup

FA Cup

League Cup

Super Cup

Community Shield

So hopefully a good year for silverware. Wish me luck and here's a few shots from last season (Ill have a few more next season):

2014-15-Table.jpg

2014-15-best11.jpg

Well done good luck with the new season

So am at the 1st Jan and Sanchez has signed for Man City for £40M but the cheeky bugger gets 5% of the fee (£2M)

I feel a bit cruel as he said he is sad to part from me :(

I had a transfer budget of £108M but with Sanchez going and the clubs balance being £130M they have give me an extra £14M so now have a budget of £120M :D doubt I will spend it though

If you can manage to spend that much you have something wrong :p haha.

Best thing was probably to sell Sanchez though. £40m is a lot of money so I cannot blame you 1 bit for cashing in.

If you can manage to spend that much you have something wrong :p haha.

Best thing was probably to sell Sanchez though. £40m is a lot of money so I cannot blame you 1 bit for cashing in.

I have 2 players for every position so I won't spend a penny as I don't need anyone am just trying to get Messi on a free because it's MESSI

As for Sanchez he wasn't getting any games so that's why I decided to sell otherwise I would of kept him

I would rather go with Samba. Just because he has rejected you once. How dare he? ha. How about Howedes or Kjaer?

Im not a huge fan of Enrique to be honest so thats not my choice. I would be tempted to sign Jose Angel who performs solid for my Hoffe side. Have you got rid of Insua?

Insua signed a deal with some rubbish Spanish side. I have a choice now of Enrique for £12m + Ayala, or Taiwo for nothing.....

Not keen on Kjaer, and Howedes, although a much better CB than Cahill, is going to cost £25m(Schalke got into the Champions League too).

Cahill is overpriced and overrated, but i want a strong English contingent throughout the squad, so will take the plunge :D

Just noticed that Hulk and Cavani are now legends on the information page and Hazard is still in the icons, me am still favoured personnel :(

Anyway am off catch everyone tomorrow afternoon as am in work tonight :(

LOL! I accidently played the team that I played in the last match and some of the regulars were tired so they weren't in the squad and I accidently clicked "yes" and so the same team played against City and I won 2-0 still :D

And now to play them again in the LC - where I shall play some of the youngsters.

Kids lost 2-1. my 15 y.o RB got sent off haha.

Big 7 days coming up for me. Last game of the season at home to Wolves. Need Chelsea to beat Arsenal so I can win the league on goal difference. Then in the FA Cup Final at home to Fulham in midweek and then on the Saturday in the Champs League Final against Real Madrid.

I've been offered Benzema first season for 8 million! Should I buy him?

Yeah, hes beast.

So, 4 games in the CL group - 12 points. 15 scored, 2 conceded. Just beat Rosenborg 6-0. Braces from Suso, regen striker and Sanchez :D

I have Sakho, dont really like English players and Howedes just hasen't cut it for me in other saves :/

I see. Jones just got a hat trick for me :p. Not really sure who else tbh. Erm, try Kjaer maybe?

Yeah i'll check him out, thanks :D

Jones and Wilson are absolute beats at corners. Those two will be my CB pairing for a long time.

Season 3 report to come at some point tonight. Really don't get how it all happened.....

Quit as England manager. Didn't appeal to me anymore lol.

Still first with a game in hand. equal points with Utd though.

Quit as England manager. Didn't appeal to me anymore lol.

Still first with a game in hand. equal points with Utd though.

Apply for the Icelandic job if it becomes available! its extremely challenging and fun.

Ive been offered, Cameroon, France, Republic Of Ireland and England job in 2 Years at Liverpool, turned down all, Dont like having both at same time :(

Ive been offered, Cameroon, France, Republic Of Ireland and England job in 2 Years at Liverpool, turned down all, Dont like having both at same time :(

You should try thought, its really fun taking a small nation and leading them to a World Cup Victory!, anyway i made an offer for Phil Jones despite my hesitation on signing English players. Hopefully Blackburn accept :D

Hardest end to a season ever for me.

Pl- Sunderland

PL-utd

pl-city

fa-Utd

Champs-Arsenal

Hopefully i can wrap up the pl against Sunderland and play a weaken side in the last 2 games of the league

Injuries are a joke in this game

Alright mate. Yeah I know! It's a friggin joke.

Hardest end to a season ever for me.

Pl- Sunderland

PL-utd

pl-city

fa-Utd

Champs-Arsenal

Hopefully i can wrap up the pl against Sunderland and play a weaken side in the last 2 games of the league

Good luck mate.

I won 1-0 again :D but this time Utd beat Arsenal so Im still only 3 points clear

****en great Lost Gerrard for 4 weeks & Cole 6 weeks in the same game also have Maxi & Carroll out on long term Injuries

Drew Roma in 1st k.o. im away 1st leg. Im worried coz they beat Barcelona 3-0 at home in the group stages.

Just got offered the Valencia job....budget = 131m!!!!! Obviously I rejected :p

Unlucky mate. What type of injuries are they? From training or in matches?
Most of em come from matches